Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 9:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 12:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 7:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 7:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 3:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 12:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 12:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
15 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Next Time...! Empty Next Time...!

Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:49 am
It'll be a quiet departure. Murata's ship is prepared, and while the village is aware that she is going to be leaving for a brief while, there has been not much fanfare about the exact time. The jounin are aware, of course... and so is one genin in particular.

The harbor is a buzz of activity, though not much moreso than usual. As befitting its namesake, the Silence towers in its usual spot, cold and quiet and dark. It has not departed since its return from the Land of Wind, standing as an uncomfortable reminder of the First's unexplained absence. It may be needed again someday, when the Mist once more marches to war, but it is not yet time. Instead, the Laughing Monk is the focus of attention, the handsome ship clad in red and harboring the diplomatic retinue heading to the Land of Tea.

Murata overlooks the harbor from a nearby balcony, munching on beef and noodles from a takeout container. A second, unopened, sits next to her, waiting for her companion. She should really hurry up, it's going to get cold.

Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 44250

Next Time...! Empty Re: Next Time...!

Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:10 pm
It had been some time since Ban had seen Murata. So much has happened to Mur since the Hozuki last saw her after returning to Kirigakure after the Hoshi chunin exams. Murata was a chunin then, now she is the third Mizukage. Ban had been there during that time, just not next to her. She had been watching from the background. Ban was ashamed of how she had been doing. After failing the Chunin exams, she fell into a depression. For a long time, the Hozuki was alone in her house, just watching life tick by. She didn't even pick up her sword until maybe a month ago. What was Murata going to think of Ban? 

The genin was extremely nervous asking to see Murata again via mail. They had corresponded a while back about planning to meet up. Since Murata was Kage, she didn't have much time in her personal life. But they were able to get a time together just before she would leave for some diplomatic mission. Ban hoped it would be enough time for her to get to talk with the Kage.

Ban was approaching the harbor. Their randevu was a balcony overlooking the harbor. Ban started to panic. How should she address Murata? She was her kage but she was also her friend whom she loved. Should she be formal? Bow? Hug her? Break down into tears? The Hozuki didn't notice herself walking up the stair to the balcony as she panicked. Before she realized where she was it was already too late. 

Ban stood behind Murata as she faced the ship. Her hair was flowing with the salty ocean breeze revealing in her firm backside. Her tattooed pale skin clashed beautifully with the harbor scenery. There was a moment Ban forgot all formalities and just stared blankly. Gay panic. "H-hey Mur. I finally made it!" She reached behind her head and stretched her hair. Her normally deeper, more intimidating voice had turned more into a harmless flutter. Ban approached the unopened box of takeout but didn't open it. She couldn't be thinking of food in a time like this. "Had to make sure you'd make it on the boat alright." She handsomely teased, trying to bring her own confidence up.

WC: 376
Murata
Murata
Citizen

Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:38 pm
Murata senses Ban's chakra as she approaches, simply appreciating it while waiting for her to speak. The particular movement of a Hozuki's chakra is interesting - it flows like water, and in Ban's particular case roils like restless ocean waves.

"Hi," Murata says, turning to look at the anxious woman with a smile. It's probably the least formal way Murata has ever addressed her. "Were you worried I was going to trip getting on? I guess it's best I have a sailing expert to make sure I don't. Come on, I brought food, eat," she says, gesturing to the takeout box.

If Ban can get out of her own head for a moment, she'll notice that Murata is clearly nervous as well, though more about the upcoming meeting than about this goodbye. But there is... some element of anxiety there, in that Murata hopes that Ban won't ask what she has planned. She isn't sure how her decisions will be received. Murata is a peer - a real person - how could she compete, as Mizukage, with the idealized picture of the First built up in Ban's mind?

A thought comes to her, and she shifts uncomfortably in her seat, shoving more noodles into her mouth to muffle her feelings. She chews, swallows, sighs, coming to a decision. She reaches to her waist, where there's a small blade wrapped in cloth. She nudges the cloth aside, at the hilt, and Ban may instantly recognize the skull pommel of Samehada.

"I believe the First Mizukage is dead," Murata says simply, drawing the blade from the undersized sheath designed to hide it. Ban had had some reason to suspect Murata had found the sword before they had left for Hoshigakure, but until now, she had been reticent and secretive on the subject. "I found Samehada, starving, in the ruins of old Kirigakure. His chakra is absent from the blade, and all recollection the blade has been able to share with me is consistent with dimensional collapse." Murata says. The scattered, senseless feelings Samehada had shared with her had been the most difficult piece of the puzzle - but after looking into the secrets of her new ocular ability and doing some reading in their archives, she had begun to form a picture of what could have put Samehada in such a state and resulted in no other traces being left of the First. "He vanished en route to Kirigakure from the Land of Wind, with no signs of a struggle. I suspect he ventured alone to the Land of Water and either met an unknown enemy there or took his own life. I thought you would want to know."

Samehada murmurs a mournful 'gigigi', as though in agreement, drawing hungrily on Murata's chakra and flexing its spines underneath the white cloth bandage wrappings.

TWC 651
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja

Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:47 pm
Travin was set and ready to go leave the village once more. It hadn’t seemed that long ago that he had gone to Hoshi to save Kita, and now he was to accompany the Mizukage to the land of tea for a sorta mini kage summit. He figured that since they were meeting at a ship that she also had never been to the land of tea, or they would have just teleported and saved themselves a good portion of time. Either way, it was at least good that they would both get more teleport locations if all else failed. 

Standing up from his chair, Travin started to head down the elevator to the ground floor of his office building. When the door opened, Rune and Bruce were both standing their. “Bruce, you know what to do while I'm gone, not the first time” he would say to the older man while placing a hand on his shoulder. “Rune, you will ride with me to the docks while I'm gone you will be in charge of the business, and I need to go over a few things and make sure you know what is expected of you” Rune would simply nod and take his place to the left of Travin. 

The duo would enter the chariot and Travin would go over the planes for the next few weeks and let Rune know that if it was to take longer that Bruce would be able to advise him in what to do. The ride itself would be nice and quick as the driver pushed the horses to get Travin to the docks. “Good luck Rune, you will need it” Travin would tell the younger Rentei as he opened the door and stepped out, leaving him in the chariot. 

Walking down the pier, Travin took in the sights once more, the last time he was down on the docks was a few weeks ago when he had to go on that crazy mission with Saya and Kikuko and found that massive turtle. He was able to see Murata down by the ship and what looked like Ban talking to her. It felt like it had been forever since he had seen Ban, way back before the chunin exams they had done a mission or two. Travin simply not wanting to interrupt the two's conversation, simply gave a wave as he walked by and boarded the ship. 

Travin would sit down out-of-the-way by one of the rails of the ship. There he would wait for Murata to join him on the ship, and they could leave. Once Murata was on board, Travin would simply look at her “So what are the details on who is going to be their” he would ask, thinking that since they had a decent ride over it was best to get as many details as he could about the meeting.

WC-482
Exit unless interrupted
exiting village to borders
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 44250

Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:54 pm
Both women were anxious messes. Ban about Murata and Murata about her high-stakes diplomacy mission. One could argue that Murata's issues were way more important than Ban and Murata's relationship. But Ban would disagree, biased of course, that it was any less important. 

As the two ate together, Murata dropped the bombshell that the first Mizukage, Xyxer, was probably dead. Her evidence was the late kage's legendary blade Samehada. Ban then noticed the skull-tipped hilt and bulky blade wrapped in cloth. She explained that there was nothing about the Kage, explaining it as a "dimensional collapse". Ban didn't pretend to know what that meant. Murata seemed to believe that he either was killed by an enemy or killed himself. Ban felt that Xyxer wasn't the type to take his own life, but rather a type that would die in battle. "You know... I think I knew he was dead for a long time..." Ban leaned back into the chair in thought. 

It was interesting. Ban had looked up to Xyxer her whole late childhood, finding him to be like a storybook superhero. He was constantly on Kiri's side and was ideal Kage for Kiri. Her parents constantly praised him and said that she would be like him when she grew up. And she believed them at the time. Despite all this, Ban didn't care that Xyxer was dead anymore. 

"You know, I used to think Xyxer was the best kage in the world. Someone worth putting your life on the line for. But I never got to really know him." Ban looked at Murata, "But I have met some pretty incredible people outside that. Kizmaru, Kita, Gonk... you." She cleared her throat in slight embarrassment and tried to recover.  "I mean, meeting two Kage personally is pretty badass, wouldn't you say?" 

Ban looked wearily at her food for a moment. "I want to be there for you more. Now more than ever. You're the Kage now; you represent our village. But even more than that, you're my best friend." The Hozuki looked at Murata for a moment, hesitating to say more. What else was there to say? Ban would place a kiss on Murata's cheek. "Don't die...Okay? Promise me you'll return. And I'll be here for you when you come back." Ban would stand up and walk away, leaving her empty food container with Murata. 

WC: 395
TWC: 771

EXIt
Claiming
771 WC toward Hydrification Mastery (2103/2850) Continuing from this
Relocating 7 stats from Chakra to vigor

Murata likes this post

Murata
Murata
Citizen

Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:19 pm
Murata watches Ban, expression turning from worry to pleased thoughtfulness at her response. She'd underestimated the Hozuki. That's what happens when you stay away from someone too long - they grow while you aren't looking. Murata offers Travin a wave in response, the young man clearly reading the room and minding his own business.

"It is... but you're going to have to catch up quick, because my tally is about to be three," Murata says playfully, punching Ban on the shoulder. That roughhousing turns to tenderness when Ban speaks again, and Murata's expression softens from her usual - slightly distant - exuberance to something more vulnerable. The way she'd said 'best friend' has a trailing hint of... those words not quite encompassing what they have together. Again, Murata allows it to pass, not ready to contradict her. Not now.

Instead, she grins, embarrassed, reaching up to stroke Ban's face fondly. The warmth of her lips burns on her cheek even after she pulls away. Ban feels Murata's chakra linking with hers, but it does not carry memory, this time - only feeling. Warmth, and a promise to come back.

"See you soon."

Before heading down to the ship, Murata catches up with that carriage she'd sensed, speaking through the window to Rune. "Hey," she says to the Rentei, "You're going to be our eyes and ears while we're gone, okay? We're counting on you."

She's arranged for Travin's relative to be treated as a Master of the village in their absence due to his ability to communicate with Travin. He will be relayed the events of Island Country so he may reach out to them if necessary.

Once that's taken care of, she heads to the Laughing Monk, Samehada in its full glory at her back. She beckons him to follow her inside the ship so they can talk while the crew gets ready to sail.

"Mizuki Ohta, the Second Kazekage," she says, "and Ishimaru Shinkou, the Ninth Hokage. With luck, a representative from Kumogakure, as well. We're on a tight schedule," she says ruefully. "...but we are going to make a quick stop first."

Exit

TWC 1,002

3,000/3,000 into Ninshu: Gratitude, prev. partially trained here
temporarily promoting Rune Rentei to Master
Exit to Island Country Borders
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default