Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Living clone creation Empty Living clone creation

Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:00 pm
Travin had been looking into a way to create perfect clones. Clones that never went away and had their own lives. It was a way to increase the power of the Rentei clan by doubling or even tripling its numbers overnight. If it worked out then the clan would be the strongest in the entire village, and if it didn’t well no one needed to know. In Rentei family training facility Travin started to work on his jutsu. This would be the first time that he would attempt to use it. Aver weaving the handseals and pushing his chakra to its limits a whole appeared in space in front of him. Out walked two fully grown men about the same age as Travin himself. With similar builds as he had both lean and tone but one with snow-white hair and the other coal-black hair. They turned and looked at each other before turning to look at Travin. The three of them standing in a semi-circle Travin was the first to speak. “What are your names” he would ask the duo. 

The snow-white-haired one would speak up first. “My name … is Rune … Rentei. Everything is fuzzy” he would say with obvious confusion. While looking back and forth between both Travin and the Coal black-haired one. Then the other would speak in the same tone of not knowing what is going on or who he is. “I think my name is Cole Rentei” he would tell the other two. Travin thinking that this is going far better than he could have hoped. 

“Ok, I’m going to help the both of you get to understand the world around you. All you need to know right now is that I created both of you through a powerful jutsu and that you will both be taking care of as full members of the Rentei clan. We are one of the strongest clans in all of the Hidden Mist village. You both will be expected to conduct yourselves as such. I will help train the two of you and teach you how to fight and win.” Travin would tell them. He wasn’t sure but it appeared that his words put both of them at ease knowing that they would be taking care while they adjusted and that they were in a prominent spot within the village. “Now are you ready to learn some jutsu” Travin would ask the two? Who would give a nod in agreement.

Travin knew that this was less about training them and more about seeing just what they were able to do. If he was going to be using this jutsu among the rest of the clan he needed to know at what cost it would be to train and outfit them. After all, he didn’t know if they were cardboard cutouts of his own skill set or if they even got anything from him at all. “Do either of you use a weapon” he would ask. The Cole would raise a hand unsure as to how he knew that he did, but he knew it instinctually. Travin would point to one of the weapon racks that held swords. Cole would walk over and pick one out and return next to Rune. 

“Let’s start with the basics. I think I will split you up and we will work on different things for the both of you. However, I think we shall start on that tomorrow, and for now, at least let you two get adjusted to the world as it is before jumping straight into training.” Travin would tell the duo who would both let out a sigh of relief that they would get some time to figure out what is going on before being thrown into fighting. Travin would turn to leave walking out the door and looking at Bruce who would be standing at the door, and tell him to take them to their rooms, and to send someone up to help them get adjusted.

WC-667

exit
claiming 2 LC
Rune Rentei
inheriting Seigan BL, Water element, Genjutsu spec, Silent Killing skill
Cole Rentei
inheriting Water element, Weaponry spec, Silent Killing skill

all WC for Water Replacement for Rune Rentei and Cole Rentei due to 50% discount
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Living clone creation Empty Re: Living clone creation