Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Dragon's Hour (Open)

+3
Tsunayoshi
Moka Inuzuka
Kensei Onomori
7 posters
Go down
Moka Inuzuka
Moka Inuzuka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Moka's Book
Familiar : Wildfire
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

The Dragon's Hour (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragon's Hour (Open)

Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:29 pm
Vaenar wouldn't stick his neck out to defend the honor of the Hogokage and his Nova Corps, who used their military advantage to overpower Stein. However, he figured he should comment on Morio's remark. It seemed that his cousin had a naive look when it came to combat.

"A battle doesn't have to be pretty or honorable. History will remember only the victors." Vaenar knew that all too well from his brother's failed rebellion. If Haegon had won, they would have been called the loyalists, the good men and true who fought to kick the foreign shinobi out of the country. He then moved on to address another matter.

“Ah yes, your sweet innocent ears shouldn’t hear such vile things.” The silver-haired dragon faked a yawn. “I’ll say this, though, as the twelve-year-old entrepreneur, you might get used to it because the world will chop you to sweet innocent pieces. Speaking of..” He made himself comfortable in his seat, and he drank deeply from his goblet. He raised a finger for them to wait till he finished. 

“Have you registered the Ametsuchi Dragon with the Unseen University?” His purple eyes took a look around at the otherwise empty store. “I suppose not; else, it wouldn’t be just you and your kin here.”

Every start is difficult. Mercurio was a household name, and he loved Morio like a son, and the fact that he had secured a business located in the Street of Steel was impressive. But Vaenar had a feeling that the Land of Birds Native wouldn't send anyone here unless it were clientele’s overflow.

“I’ll pull strings with friends in high places; you should use that energy of yours to advertise this place as much as you can. Any ideas where to start?"

WC: 300
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:09 pm
"And are you speaking from personal experience or from an angle that I just don't see? Because even if there is no honor in battle then what is the point in Honor. We are "shinobi" yes, but does no one think 'Doing this scum filled tactic will come back on me later in life.' From what i've seen and heard the Hoshimura of this village were dealt a dirty blow. You said history only remembers the victors...but what of those who live on from the defeated side. Does the actual events differ from the victors tales? Are you the liar, the stumbling drunk of the village or does it make a difference what the actual truth is?," he stopped for a moment realizing that he was going off topic and sighed as he continued," People uphold those who protect the people of the village as heroes or those with honor but the expectation doesn't meet the realization...," and he left it at that for a moment. He felt some type of way about it because he had some sort of honor and his wouldn't have cut down someone who didn't fight back regardless of the situation...but maybe that was an impurity that he needed to hammer out of himself.

Vaenar's next comment warranted a huff from the young Ametsuchi heir as he shook his head and sat his cup down on the table," I am not innocent by any means, I simply do not want you airing out your dirty laundry in my place of business sir. Mine are not the only ears here," he would motion to the armors and weapons he had been making for display," and to answer your question no...I have not. I get customers here and there mostly on Mercurio's recommendation but even then its enough to generate some word of mouth about my crafting skills," the thought became sad little by little as he thought of the many people that walked past his shop murmuring about the child who jumped into the job of an adult and refused to come in. He was as qualified as anyone on this street and his craft had shown it...Maybe he had a point. After Vaenar offered his help to get the shop registered he would fold his arms in disbelief as he titled his head," I do not want any favors owed...and any that back me will not get anything from me. If you want to put in that effort for this to get off the ground then I will advertise why my wares are better than anyone out there...even that daft old man Mercurio's. I can do only what I know how. Demonstrate my wares or...," his eyes moved to both Tsuna and Vaenar," I have two willing candidates to show off my wares as well. What say you two?," he would almost smirk at the opportunity to wrap them into this and push his business up. The Dragon will rise.

495 WC
TWC: 2096
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 211500

Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:33 pm
History may remember the victor, but a legacy tends to foreshadow. Meaning, you may win as many battles that come within your path, but if you hold no honor than you will always be known as a person without it. A man or woman without honor is a man or woman that I cannot trust.” He would chime in his opinion. Taking a drink of the liquid he was offered. He listened to Morio’s rebuttal as well to what Vaenar said. He seem to hold some solid questions that did call for answers. He even managed to grasp the attention of Tsuna in the process. 

Noticing that he was gesturing to him when speaking to Vaenar. Tsuna was indeed listening to them, he wasn’t going deny it if they suspected that he wasn’t. They spoke of honor and the clan’s name and he was one for both, even if he’s newly added to the latter. 

The topic of the shop came up. Tsuna couldn’t help but to notice that there wasn’t much of customers to be seen. Not since his arrival anyway. But he wasn’t associating that with a constant chart for business. He wouldn’t give his two cents on this. He understood how someone could be quite passionate and sensitive about their craft. 

It was then that he was offered some form of a proposition. His brow would raise as he looked to Morio as he gave his ground of which he stood. Help or not, display his wares or not. Tsuna smiled. “Need you really ask? Of course I will offer you my help, I need nothing in return other than ti see you flourish from this. I will proudly display your wares and demonstrate them, Morio.” He would say, his eyes growing bigger as he thought of the new wares he could use and show off. 
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:11 pm
Midthread claim:
TWC: 2,069
Temple Style: Bark 1,750
Cursing Blow 319/1500
Claiming 20 AP
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:02 pm
Mid-Topic Claims for Morio Approved!
Moka Inuzuka
Moka Inuzuka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Moka's Book
Familiar : Wildfire
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Village : Konohagakure

Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:44 pm
"Ametsuchi, Hoshimura. I've told you before, Morio, a dragon, is still a dragon." Vaenar said, a steely expression on his face, but his missing blue eye was smiling. He placed his cup down and rose from his seat, his imposing figure making the two teenagers look like children in comparison. "Both of you are equally as accomplished, but to bring our family's name, I'd say you have to take it one step further." He paused for a moment thinking back to his days as a young squire, alongside his older brother Haegon, the two training the yard competing for who would become the greatest swordsman of Heaven. Morio and Tsuna paralleled the relationship he had with his brother. If they put in the same work like Vaenar, then the odds were they'd perform in the next event that the Hyuuga lording from Konoha had conjured up.

"The Kage appointed his childhood friend Akaboshi as the new Nova Commander, and a tournament to fill the rest of the positions is coming soon. If Toneri Hyuuga signs up, rest assured he will. It will be up to one of you to kick his face in." He smiled. It was a devious smile. "I'd gladly shatter that idiot myself, but I got news today. For the service to the village, I will be re-instated under my proper rank and receive my arms and armor back, meaning..." He cast a couple of hand seals, causing a space-time dimension to form. From there, he pulled two chests. "I will no longer need this equipment I gather during my career as a redeeming Genin. Consider my parting gift to you, and feel free to split the loot as you see fit." He placed them on the counter and then made his way to the exit door, the bells ringing one final time for Vaenar today. 

"It is their time now." He said in a low tone but loud enough for his brethren to hear.

WC: 163

[EXIT]

Claims: None

Loot Claims:
Leaving Vaenar's equipment and ryo to Morio and Tsuna to split as they see fit

Spoiler:
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:08 am
Approved
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 211500

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:38 pm
[Exit]

Claiming from what’s left from Vaenar -
1x Meteoric Iron
Greataxe 
Ninja Tool: Sealing Bands 
Armor of the Crusader
Sword of the Crusader 
1x Leather

10,125 ryo. 

The rest is left for Morio

TWC: 1470

Learning The Sworn Sword for 1125

Dropping remaining WC
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Otogakure

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:18 pm
Approved for Tsuna
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:19 pm
Claiming:
1x Silver
1x Aluminum
10,125 Ryo
Explosive Tag Ball
Makibishi
Spear
Haven's Feel Claymore
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum