Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

A pirate lives free [Saya] - Page 5 Empty Re: A pirate lives free [Saya]

Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:41 pm
"fai? Foooeeyy. Faiyiii. Feeeee." she really was trying, though her internal tendency towards mischief mixed with her friends accent might have made it more dificult to catch the right intonation to say the word. At a certain point it started feeling like a game that could only be won by never finding the correct pronunciation, but then finally, she said it and the game was over.

"Hm. I would like very much not to do that. I'd have to spend so much chakra just trying to find land to get back to! Though I suppose I could always just make a boat and sail. Food would be dificult though. I wonder if I could catch a mappo tofu fish. Do you think there's mappo tofu fish in the sea? I've never really thought about using one of my ships for fishing and stuff, so I'm not too well versed on what could be caught. " She considered everything that was placed in front of her. On one hand, it was hard to ignore her moral compass screaming that these were not good creatures, but on the other, she recognized that it was possible that they didn't realize the gravity of their actions. maybe they were actually well meaning but just weren't very smart? She'd been well meaning and dumb before! Maybe dumb wasn't even a fair word to use here. It could be that they just don't understand the importance of things humans need to live, and needed to be informed that their choices took away those things and that was the cause of the death? That felt like a long stretch, but also they were both young girls who had been visited by beings far above their own existence in dreams so... Maybe she wasn't exactly one to talk.

"OH. Well. I also was having visions. It started really wierd. There was a forrest, and a woman." IN emphasis, The freyja puppet stood up, hands held out in front of her so that Dana could use her for refference. " She didn't say anything, but she just stood there with me in the forest until iI woke up. Then slowly I started to get more information. The name Freyja with no context, Understanding for techniques that could be used to make a cloak of magical Feathers, The front of a shield sturdy enough to fight with. Apparently, there was a group called vikings who worshipped these gods and goddesses. They were called the norse pantheon. Valhalla is like the afterlife. So is helheim. Warriors who die well are swept up by Odin, the all father, and brought to the halls of valhalla to feast until the ragnarok, which was a big end of the world fight where most of the gods died. Helheim is like. The other place you can go. If you don't die well or aren't a warrior then you're sent to the goddess Hel who looks after you in helheim. I'm still trying to learn everything I can, but I know that I was spoken to in dreams by a goddess. What were the beings that talked to you like?"

(TWC 10467)
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12020

Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:38 pm
Listening to Saya try to speak, Dana couldn't help but feel a bit suspicious that the girl was somehow making fun of her accent. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously, though her lips quirking into a small grin showed that she was just being playful. Dana had found that mimicking her accent gave a lot of people a good laugh so she had to learn to accept it. Welcome it, even. It was nice to give friends at least some measure of entertainment by just being herself and talking to them. The girl then proceeded to go on a small rant that was reminiscent of Dana's own forays into the daydreaming dimension. She smiled widely at Saya's innocent imagination, it was rather pleasant to listen to.

She held on to Saya's every word as she explained how she knew about all these strange words, only breaking her intense concentration to spare a glance at Freyja. Saya's concept of an afterlife was very interesting to Dana, who had just come to the realization that she wanted to be able to bring people back from the dead a short while ago. Would it even be possible? She was confident before, but now not so much. Was a little insignificant human like Dana able to rip souls from these places to put them back into their bodies? Would Odin the all-father and Hel be okay with her doing that? They sounded like decent people, judging from Saya's description, so she really wasn't sure.

"That sounds so savage!" Dana clasped her hands together when Saya revealed that a goddess had spoken to her in her dreams. Unfortunately, Dana's visions were much less direct than that. She would love to get a chance to speak to the Fae, even if for a moment. What would they be like in conversation, she wondered. Dana liked to think that she'd get on well with whoever she spoke to, but even she didn't know if it was possible to relate and become friends with such an incomprehensible being. She realized that she'd just been staring at Saya after she asked the question for several seconds and she pinched herself to regain concentration.

She shook her head when Saya asked what the beings who had spoken to her in her dreams were like. "They've never spoken to me in moi dreams." She began, with a tinge of sadness at the fact, "It's more... Memories, visions that come to me in random flashes. It'd be nice to get the chance to talk to one of them though, oi think it'd be interesting."

Now it came down to the hard part of the question game again: actually asking the questions. She was very interested in the topic of gods and the afterlife that the conversation had drifted to, so she wanted to keep the thread going. She wanted to know more about Saya getting to speak to her gods. "Have ye ever had any more visions?"

WC: 503
TWC: 10344
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:08 pm
Dana caught on almost immediately to what she was doing, which made it extremely dificult to keep her serious face. Her whole joke hinged on her not breaking out into a laugh. Don't do it Saya. Just keep your--And as quickly as it started it was over. Dana realizing her trickery ended her fun, drawing a ringing of giggles from the small ninja. For several minutes she continued a full belly laugh, arm holding her side as she let it all out. Then the convorsation got serious.

"I suppose. It's a really old belief system so like. It was a much harder time back then and stuff. Theres like. So much I still don't know, but its wierd. So I was getting these visions in my dreams for weeks and then I met this small otter. He just up and walked into the training hall like he owned the place. He recognized what I was talking about immediately! He's been teaching me what he can ever since. " She'd give dana some time to take in what she'd explained before continuing. It was a good thing too. The other senju girl had more questions to ask.

"That's pretty neat. I can't say I ever got visions while I was awake, but it was like. Over and over again in my dreams. Every time there was a little more information like she wanted me to make a puppet of her and she needed me to know how. oh. actually." She needed to go back a bit in her memory for this one. There was one vision she'd had while awake. Well, not a vision per say, but sorta the same.

"Actually. I was training with Kiku and she used this ability that let us share memories one time. Freyja showed up in the memory I gave her. It wasn't a memory of the goddess.... It was the first mission where I had to fight for my life, but for some reason she could see freyja in the background even though I didn't remember it, and I could feel that she was there in the memory now. Super wierd stuff. Do--" She was cut off by a tapping on her shoulder. They'd been so focused on their convorsation that neither girl noticed with Coach shifted off to the back of the boat, steering it back towars the harbor. The sails were already raised, and ropes thrown out to begin tying the boat to the dock. They were home again.

"Oh. Well. Apparently we're home. We should do this again though!!!! It was super fun! Maybe next time earlier so we arent out until the sunsets hm? Also if you have any missions you wanna do my team is always looking to make more money! "

They ensured the boat was secured, and Saya lept at Dana, giving her a flying hug before she would part ways with her new friend. They crossed the distance to her home quickly, grabbing dinner, and settling in for a relaxing night.

(TWC 10970 exit! putting 1670 towards gigavolt 2nd master (2500/2500)previous training 1500 to bring ninjutsu amp up to S rank from a previous training 1500 to bring nativity of a world of trees up to s rank from a previous training 179 towards Saya AI puppet (3675/3675) previous training 2750 towards whirling waters of wowness (2750/2750) 2500 towards perfected performance with a human body and 871 towards practiced performance with a human body (871/1500) exit topic closed after Dana's exit )
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12020

Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:47 pm
An otter walking around Kirigakure? That sounded like a security breach that village officials would have to deal with at some point. Any opposition to the village could just send their own personal otters in to spy and gather intel! What if Saya's otter was an enemy agent, sent to corrupt the minds of Kirigakure's up and coming genin? Truthfully, this was all just pointless conjecture since she had never met the otter. If he was a friend of Saya's then he was probably a real nice guy. Plus, she thought, Pinochio and Ai would definitely be able to sniff out a spy from a mile away. Saya was lucky she had such attentive friends and family.

She nodded along to Saya's story about a friend of hers somehow managing to inject herself into a memory. Dana was a little confused about what seeing Freyja like that in a memory that she wasn't in before meant metaphysically so she sent the thought to the back burner so she could think on it later. Dana loved a good think from time to time. She saw Saya was about to ask her another question when she somehow got tapped on the shoulder and got interrupted. This also caused Dana to look around and she saw that the boat had somehow managed to make its way to the docks of Kirigakure. It wasn't too late out so everything was still pretty visible to the eye.

Saya decided to say goodbye to Dana by performing a flying hug. This took the white-haired Senju by surprise since the two were still sitting up on the mast and a fall would hurt a lot. She caught the girl in a hug and let her down safely after several seconds. She'd had a lot of fun today and had gotten to speak to someone about something she never had before. She most certainly would take the girl up on her offer of doing another mission sometime in the future.

"Goodbye Saya, it was lovely meeting ye again," She said with a smile whilst she climbed down the mast, "And ye: Ai, Freyja, Pinochio, Coach." She said, bowing to each in turn. The two walked in opposite directions to get to their respective homes- or, in Dana's case, room. She knicked some food from the tavern kitchen below her room and snuck back up to her bed. With a smile on her face, Dana tucked into some cold, raw sausages and leftover spaghetti. It probably wasn't healthy but Dana didn't mind since she had gotten pretty hungry since the delicious lunch she'd had with Saya.

Eventually, she fell asleep and dreamed of pirates, fairies, and gods.

[Exit and topic closed]

WC: 450
TWC: 10794

Claims:
10794 - 3000 (Last claims) = 7794
154 AP
Damage Reduction Shield (B-Rank, 1750 words)
Iroujutsu Amplifier (B-Rank, 1500 words)
Finishing Earth Flow Spears with 550 words and then learning B-Rank version for a further 500 words (1050) Other words claimed here
Chakra Absorbtion (C-Rank, 1000 words)
Storage Displacement (D-Rank, 500 words)
Shadow Clone (B-Rank, 1500 words)
490 words towards Chakra Anaesthetic
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Ryo : 0

Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:12 am
Approveed.
Permissions in this forum: