Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Where am i? (village entrance) Empty Where am i? (village entrance)

Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:19 pm
It was Thunder and lightning when Primrose suddenly woke up and out of a dense mental fog. She was not too sure where she was or how she had gotten there, but one thing was definitely for certain, she was lying in a puddle of water! At least she hoped the puddle was water. She stood up and was completely drenched head to toe in water. Prim was still not too sure where she was and extremely confused.
She noticed the low hanging clouds and even in the rain it was still foggy. SHe rubbed her eyes, which were thankfully still in her head! Uchihas have a habit of losing their eyes if anyone finds their bodies or, for instance, lying around! Prim began walking towards an area which she assumed was the gate to the village. Was she in a village? Or Near a Village?
The clouds seemed to thin as she approached the Village gates. What Village was this? It had to be Kirigakure! Oh Shit! She hadn’t been here in years! Viper was Hokage last time she was here! And then when Kiri fell it was blamed on her and she wasn’t even around! She had no choice but to go into this village  because she had nowhere else to turn at this point. She would just use her middle name, Keiko. And through her weakened confused state, maybe they wouldn’t pry too much. She was feeling lightheaded and dizzy.
She stood at the gates hoping someone was near or around the gates and would eventually let her in…
“H-Hello….” Primrose said weakly as the rain began coming down heavier.

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Where am i? (village entrance) Empty Re: Where am i? (village entrance)

Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:31 pm
It was a beautiful day to be the one having to be on guard duty. The sky was a vibrant and totally not angry blue color and the temperature was just right. Of course my dear listeners i am being sarcastic. We find everyone's favorite tiny terror in her normal spot, high above the rest of the village lounging about on the gate, but this time her coach puppet laid in its stage mode with arms hlding tightly to the top sharpened spokes, providing a shelter for the girl as she did her time. Thankfully no one in their right mind would ever pick today of all days to-- I really need to get better at my job. Glancing down Saya noticed a figure approaching. The blue threads controling her puppets shimmered for a moment before disappearing completely just before the girl got into visual range. Was she... Was she lost?!

"Welcome to Kirikagure. I'll need to see your identification, hear your reason for entering the village, and do you have any contraband or weaponry on your person?" Ai, Saya's older sister and favorite puppet stood against the edge of the gate, directly in front of where prim had just approached. With her threads now supressed and the remarkable craftsmanship of the puppet it would be near impossible to tell this wasn't actually a person. Her eyes shifted to look at the new comer as she addressed her. Above Saya inched forward so she could see and hear what was going on. Her fingertips shifted and danced as she subtly moved the puppets body, giving a perfect illusion of life.

(270)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:51 pm
What in the world? This person was quite to the point! But apparently Prims hearing was a little off, she swore they were standing in a tunnel! Tunnel vision was real, but this was Tunnel hearing? By far Prim didn’t have a headband or identification on her. And as for weapons, she had her sword and kunai’s, which were basic ninja weapons. She had to give a name to get in and why was she visiting? It’s not like she could say that she had just woken up and found herself in front of this village! She had slight amnesia for sure, she remembered Zaled and Volcano Village but so much is blurry and in pieces! 
“I am Keiko. I do not have a home village…” Prim managed to say still feeling really weak and dizzy. She put her hand on her forehead hoping to stop the world from spinning. “I-I ended up here amidst my travels...Im not too sure…” Her words seemed to taper off as she spoke. Now she was feeling nauseous! Her vision was slightly off now. SHe highly doubted activating her sharingan would help, and it would be a dead give away she was an Uchiha and since she was standing in Kirigakure and unfamiliar with her surroundings, that would be a huge mistake.
“Keiko Yamagachi.” She said making up a name out of thin air. In this case damp thick air if she wanted to be literal. Her leather outfit was soaked and her dark black hair was drenched from the pouring rain. “Lovely weather your village has.” Primrose said rather plainly. She felt like she was about to pass out but managed to stay alert as possible.

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:09 pm
"Okay, okay. Hm. That makes sense I suppose. Are.. Are you okay?" Ai leaned in to examine the girl. It did absolutely nothing of course, she had eyes but they didn't work. She is a puppet. Still her movement was to ensure she kept the focus on herself as her puppetmaster leaned way over the village gates in order to get a good glimpse of this newcomer. Atop the wall Saya shifted to hook her legs around one of the tall metal beams, sliding down and over the edge of the gate. it looked rediculous. Thankfully it wouldn't look rediculous for long, for you see our dear protagonist is not the most atheletic of ninja. She was pretty good at the whole fighting in combat thing when she put her mind to it, but her speed and strength were greatly lacking. The moment her upper body was fully off of the stone that supported her her feet slipped and she was sent careening down to the ground below.

She twisted in midair, letting out a soft squeek as she inverted, now looking up at the sky. Closing her eyes she braced for impact and light a small freight train she landed.... DIrectly in the arms of the puppet talking to Prim. Now. This would be an odd situation for most. the Saya Ai puppet was made to look and be able to act exactly like the puppet master herself, so what stood before the uchiha girl would seem to be the girl she'd been talking to holding another girl who'd fallen from the sky....and looked exactly like the girl she'd been talking to.

"Told you to stay on the ground Tria.... Weeks ago I told you to just do the job as you're told and not try to slack off and make Ai do it for you. it's too hard to see up there especially in the rain, and it was inevitable that eventually this would happen. Hello Keiko. I'm pinochio. These two are the sisters Saya and Ai. As my associate asked, are you feeling well? Do you need medical assistance?" A third figure would walk out from behind the gates. He was much smaller then the two girls, which was impressive. He stood at about three feet tall and looked like something out of a storybook about a puppet that turned into a real boy. As Ai sat her sister down, Saya took a moment and adjusted the neclace that had gotten caught up around her neck. While it wouldn't be recognizable to most, for a moment the symbol of the senju clan would be noticable before she tucked it back into the white dress that was quickly getting soaked with rain.

(TWC 724)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:10 am
Despite her tunnelvision, dizziness and being lightheaded Prim noticed the girl land in, well, her own arms! What was going on, is this double vision? Was she dreaming? Wait, no she recognized the scenario when the girl introduced everyone...the real girl. Puppets, like her father, Zaled Uchiha, used! The Girl was a puppet master! Now it made sense! Was she asking Prim questions? Prim was definitely in need of medical assistance. The girl did ask that question didn’t she? Prim heard the names but really was having trouble understanding things happening around her. 
What had happened? Maybe she needed food?  Something to drink? A shower? Prim dropped down to her knees as she held onto her head hoping the pounding headache would stop! A doctor? Yeah some medical ninja would be nice about now, as the world is starting to fade into blackness! She managed to look up at the people at the gate and get a few words out before completely collapsing in front of the gates.
“Help! Somethings wr-wrong…” Prim collapsed as her eyes shut and the world went black. Was she alive? Yes of course she is alive! Just not doing too well at the moment! 

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:40 am
Ai costume change:
Saya costume change:

As they tried to check in on the girl, it would seem that their combined awesomeness was just too much for her to handle. The three looked on as Prim waivered, and then fell to the ground. That was a problem for several reasons. First, Saya was fairly certain that she would get in some trouble if the Mizukage found out that someone she was inspecting at the gates died before it was determined whether they could be let in or not. That kind of ineficiency was unbecoming of a propper gate guard. Second the rain turned the earth beneath them into a muddy mess and now all of that was on her clothes. A single tear carved a path down her cheek at the loss of Prim's outfit. Good soldiers die hard.

Now that the memorial was over, It was time for team cosplay to figure out what exactly to do. It wouldn't do to just leave her there in the rain, but Saya was in no uncertain terms not close to strong enough to actually pick her up. Then she got an idea. Bright blue strings flashed into being once more. The threads connected to her puppets shone against the darkness of the storm, and five more moved towards the fallen girl. unless stopped, each would wrap themselves around a part of prim's body, and in a moment the unconscious or near girl would simply..... stand.

"Oy! Coach. It's time for some calisthenics. Pinoch make sure she doesn't hit anything on the hatch. Ai, it's costume change time. You know the one. F major. " On que the Ai puppet pulled out a pitch pipe and blew into it. Again, I know that I don't have to tell you this, but the puppet did not ACTUALLY blow into it. She is a puppet void of lungs or breath, but never the less through the power of ventrilloquism a whistled F major note rang out against the pounding rain.

"Don't you fret, mademoiselle Keiko,
you won't feel any pain.
A little fall of rain,
will hardly hurt you now.
I'm here. That's all you need to know,  

And I will keep you safe,
And Coach will keep you close.
the rain, will make the flowers grow."

Assuming eveything went as described, Saya would begin a soft moving balad she'd been working on even as she disappeared from view. She slipped into the guard house for a moment and quick changed from her normal C rank outfit into something that looked positively against anything she would normally have put on. Moments later she stepped out, checking the fit on a dirty brown coat that protected the plain white tunic style shirt underneath. Checking the new black wig for fit she finally slid a similarly disheaveled brown hat over her hair and prepared for the next part of her performance. Now here's the odd part. As soon as she started speaking it was like an accompaniment joined in, though there were no musicians to be seen. WIth the combination of Pinochio and Saya's skillful artistry with a human body Prim's form would be gently slid into a hatch between the shoulder blades of the Coach puppet. Now placed, she'd be able to lay comfortably in the chest cavity of the carrier style puppet as they walked, the slats of his chest having enough space for her to see around her and see team puppet as they performed were she able, and if she chose. Ai stepped out with her sister wearing a rather fine blue paterned vest over a long sleeved white shirt. Her own blonde hair was tucked beneath a short brown haired wig. She joined in as she appeared in her own costume.

(AI)"But you will live Ponine, dear good above

If i could close your wounds with words of love..."

(Say)"Just hold me now, and let it be. Shelter me, comfort me..."

(Ai) "You would live, a hundred years. If I could show you how.
I won't desert you now. The rain can't hurt you now.
And rain, Will make the flowers grow."

They finished the last line in unison, though the AI's voice sounded different and suspiciously like a person in the band playing accomaniment had joined in to give the illusion. As they walked slowly into the village singing the full band hidden behind the gate came into view, with the addition of a tall lanky woman in a victorian wig who was clearly the vocalist.

(TWC 1473)

Last edited by Cosplay Queen Saya on Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing img link)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:34 pm
Prim could have sworn she was dreaming because of the things she heard and could have sworn she saw puppets and the girl in different outfits!. Her favorite leather outfit destroyed? Damn it!  Prim knew she was now in the village. She was not back to her normal self yet and coming in and out of consciousness. Was she inside a puppet? This was definitely a new experience! Prim wasn’t a fan of puppets because of what happened when she sparred against her dad's puppets!
“Where...are you taking...me?” Prim managed to ask the girl. If she goes to the hospital, wouldn’t they alert the Kage? Would they figure out who she was? She had to keep up the Keiko charade! She started to fall out of consciousness again but tried to stay awake so she could talk to this girl. Something about this girl stood out and kept Prim wondering what was going to happen next. 

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:55 pm
"To the hospital of course. You need to be checked out and healed from whatever the heck was happening. I bet some food will do you good too. " She answered the question without thinking, trying to move her puppet as little as possible in the case of any internal bleeding or other injury that might be problematic if she was tossed about.

They'll get you all checked out and figure out why you passed out. that way you can find a fast past to feeling more yourself Keiko. No worries. Plus once they get you into the hospital gowns I can take on the painful condition of your clothing. Big sis. Please tell me that we brought it?" She looked back at Ai as she asked. she was hopeful for barelly a moment.

"That I carried your full sized sewing machine with me through the entire day without a place where we could actually keep it? No. Unforunately I was unable sister. We will be swinging close enough to the house though. I believe I can pick it up." There was no response verbally. Instead she just gave a nod.

"Now. You just chill out and rest inside Coach. Dont worry he's a nice puppet and I wouldn't use the fireworks cannons on a potential new friend! " As she spoke, Ai peeled off from the group. They were passing just to the left of a fairly large two story house that had seen better days. There were chunks missing from the walls and two windows were shattered. yea... She would need to fix that. Ai disappeared inside and after a few minutes of the group continuing despite the ever increasing thuds of someone inside the house bumping into various objects, Ai joined them. About three thuds in, each punctuated by a distant "ow" sound, Saya lifted her free hand to form several seals. It looked like she was casting a jutsu but.... Nothing happened? Within the house the Ai puppet conjured their storage displacement, and simply ran a hand across the sewing table, dropping everything on it into the spacial field.

"I think I got it all. One of these days we should really find a way to give me eyes that work Aya. It is very hard to navigate when you arent here, even if you have perfect memory. " It was true. She'd sent her sister into a mine field that was difficult to navigate. Looking over her body she could see that the realistic silicone skin had mostly done its job. There were very few actual points where Ai's impacts had caused issues for the puppets body, but there were a handful of dents where she'd hit hard enough to impact the wood beneath. That would have to be buffed out and reshaped probably.

"You gotta be a bit more careful sis. I'll do some work on your body once we're done with miss Keiko here. We'll get you back to ship shape in no time.

Finally they approached the hospital building.

(1977)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:53 pm
Prim realized she was being taken to a hospital. This little ninja however seemed to be in perfect control of her puppets! She was definitely a unique individual and good looking as well! Not to mention caring for this absolute stranger. As the thunder rolled across the sky she noticed one of the puppets heading for a rather damaged two story house. Prim considered this a nice house compared to some of the ones she saw when she would visit Zim Nara here in Kiri! She was going to fix Prims clothes? This girl was something else for certain! Maybe she did need food. She had never really been to the Kiri hospital and Zim had gone once for an injury he sustained when his team was practicing. According to him, for the title the village had, it had nothing on the hospital in Volcano Village.
“Thank you for helping a complete stranger, you are a one of a kind ninja.” Prim said to her with a faint smile. Maybe she will get to know this girl and she may stay in Kiri. Hopefully find and relocate Team Fuku here. If possible, considering they are all missing. Of Course Jayden Zim and Miz will have A LOT of explaining to do to the Mizukage! Prim noticed they were approaching the hospital and suddenly passed out again.

(EXIT)
(TWC: 1,137)
Claiming 11 stats
3 chakra
3 vigor
3 speed
2 strength

Last edited by Primrose Uchiha on Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stats)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:38 pm
Saya held the door open, letting the coach puppet gently move this new girl into the hospital. A young man walked up confused to see a clearly unhurt girl with puppets come into a place that was for the hurt and unhealthy. Then Coach opened up, each of the slats that held his body in a humanoid form gently stretching out and laying down to reveal prim now laying on what seemed to be a musical stage. The entire process was fairly effective at not causing any additional harm.... until the stage lights came on. Bright beaming lights on the front of the stage clicked on with an audible thunk to illuminate the hurt ninja.

"Right. So met her at the gates, she's a ninja and she seems to be pretty hurt. I'll need her clothes when you get her into a gown. I gotta do some serious fashion surgery. " The man nodded and they brought a gurney over to lift the girl up and take her to a room. Thats when she spoke. She sounded almost surprised that she'd help someone she hadn't met. Was that really so unusual?

"Yea, I mean. helping people and bringing light is kinda what I do i guess? I've seen the horrors of war so I don't want to see another die if I can help it. " WIth that she was carried off to be checked out.

"That was pretty good yanno. I don't say it often--"

"You don't say it at all but continue..."

"Right. I don't say it very often, but im kinda proud of you kid. You're doing a good job figuring out your own ninja way and learning about your family and what you need to do to make your own way in this world." Pinochio's kind words were interupted by Ai for a moment, but he finally got to the point he was triyng to make. It was unusually kind for the tough puppet. Usually it was the sister puppet Ai who offered kindness where Pinochio pushed her to strive for more. The trio was a perfect team, but something about him switching roles made saya's heart sing.

"Well. I mean. Yanno. It's what I do i guess?" They sat in silence for several moments, listening to the muted tik tik of the clock before the daze of nothingness was interupted by a medical ninjutsu student approaching.

"Excuse me miss. It uh. It's an odd request but we've brought the girl's clothing?" He offered the wet and well soiled garments to saya and she nodded. Once more she'd use her storage displacement jutsu, and from it she pulled a large table, a sewing machine, and various colors of thread and other tools and materials she might need. She studied the garment. Fixing it wouldn't be too terribly hard, but improving upon it? now THAT would be worth doing. She got to work, her fingers flying across the stitching. She stripped the seams in two quick stripes and laid the garment out on her table. Pulling some fine quality fabric from the stack beside her she added smoke grey and red accents to the outfit, with a fine undermesh that would wick sweat. With the work done she handed the clothes to the ninja and headed back home.

(TWC 2526 claiming 12 stats retrained(-5 vigor -7 chakra +12 spe) 790 towards nativity of a world of trees(2500/2500) and 1736 towards great forrest (previous nativity training here:jazz handsexit, topic closed)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum