Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurayami Shinkou
Kurayami Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20100

The mine's darkness comforts those who seek it Empty The mine's darkness comforts those who seek it

Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:03 pm
Mission Details:

The same dream flowed through the boy's unconscious mind as he slept, tossing and turning uncontrollably, looking almost as though he was convulsing on his bed. This was the first night that he decided to sleep in his regular bedroom even though he was in the middle of an episode, and he was paying the price for it. His body was seeming to be rebelling against the rest of him, his body wanted the darkness, but the boy was not letting that happen. He was pushing his limits from within the episode and he wasn't going to let it happen. He was taking a stand against himself and he wasn't entirely sure where it was going to lead him, but he was going to get there post haste. 

The dream continued, the shadowy figure to his side was speaking to him in a language that he didn't understand. It wasn't quite speaking though, it was more chanting, speaking the same phrases over and over, and he wasn't sure as to why that was. The power in the room felt intensified, like he was being forced to sit down, instead of doing it on his own. Was this because he was rebelling? Was it because he was getting stronger? Too many questions to answer and not nearly enough information to answer them. He thrusted himself upwards on his bed, forcing himself awake. He was tiring of that dream, for it gave him no rest. He thought about seeing someone about his affliction, something that his parents had always advocated against, but he wasn't too sure if he was going to be able to handle all of the sleepless nights alone. 

He shifted his body backwards until his back was up against the wall. The moon was still in the sky so it was quite early in the morning, it's positioning was as if it was made for his window sill. It was perfectly placed in the middle of his window, putting it in his sight at a marvelous angle. He looked out unto the rest of the village, and he saw a few lights on throughout the village. He was curious as to what other people were doing that would wake them up at this hour, making him think about the fact that he was not the only individual in this world. It is an obvious fact, but something many people fail to think about, the whole world not revolving around them and all. He tilted his head to the side, leaning on the corner of the room as he looked out the window some more. 

He knew that he was going to need more sleep, but he found it pointless with that same dream constantly playing through his mind every time he laid down to sleep. He decided to instead look out the window for a while, seeing small shadows running along his eyesight and hearing the whispers play inside his head. He didn't want to listen to them, so he did his best to tune them out. After a few minutes, he found himself fixating on one particular light in a window. There was a couple that he could see through the open window, they seemed to be getting ready for work, "Maybe one of them has guard duty and they just got a bad shift." the boy thought to himself. 

Seeing the couple helping each other get ready was a nice sight, reminding him of his own parents. Every morning they would wake up and they would get ready together for their day of missions or guard duty or whatever it was that they were doing, they always did it together. Something that Kurayami missed very much. The morning before they had died, it was no different than any other day that he could remember. They woke up, and of course Kurayami heard them for he rarely slept then, not much different than now. When they both finished in the bathroom they would head into the kitchen and make breakfast for the two of them while the other would get their ninja tools all prepared for the day. They sharpened their tools every single day, ensuring that they wouldn't fail them in the middle of their mission. 

This is where the boy had learned to care for his weapons. His parents were just as if not more so focused on their weapons, and he emulated that. When they were both done with getting ready for the day they would walk into Kurayami's room and they would both tell him to have a good day at school before giving him a kiss on the forehead and leaving for the day. He appreciated them so much, but the very next time he saw them was several days ago at their funeral. They had both been incinerated on their final day on Earth, or at least that's how he was told the situation. The only thing that remained from them was their weaponry, how they survived the fire was a odd thought, seeming how the handle of the sword is wood and the bow is entirely made of wood. But he was young so the boy just went with it.

He watched as the couple in the window left his sight from the window and shortly thereafter the light in the window went out. He took that as his cue to get up and start the day. He could hear the whispers and he saw the shadows, but that didn't cause him to stumble, he instead took them in stride and went into his bathroom. He leaned his head over the side of the bath tub and he turned on the cold water. The cold water shocked himself awake the rest of the way and he did his best to ignore the whispers beginning to grow louder in his head. 

He dried off his hair and he walked out of the bathroom, heading into the kitchen. He looked into the fridge to see just what there was to see and what he wanted to eat for breakfast that morning. He reached into the fridge and he grabbed himself some bacon and some eggs. He wanted to get plenty of protein that morning for he was going to be putting his body through quite the workout, so he wanted to make sure that he was as prepared as possible. He grabbed four slices of bacon and he grabbed four eggs. He turned on the heat after he set his frying pan on top of the burner, then he gave the pan a few moments to pre heat before placing the slabs of bacon onto the pan, once that was frying he cooked that to being crispy before removing the bacon and replacing the bacon in the pan with the eggs, being sure to keep the grease in the pan so he could have his eggs be as flavorful as possible. When he was done cooking his breakfast, he plated all of the food and he sat down at the counter of his kitchen.

He devoured his food and threw his dishes in the sink, knowing that he was going to have to deal with them later when he got home at the end of the day. He rushed over to the front door of his home and grabbed his mother's bow and threw it over his shoulder, while in the same motion grabbing his father's sword and he tied it to his waist, favoring it to his right side as was what was comfortable for him. He rushed out the front door and he made his way over to the mines as the dawn was indeed breaking and he was needing to hurry a slight bit so he would be able to get in and out of the mines with plenty of time left in the day. 

He had been visiting one particular mine back to back the last few days, but today he was going to be visiting a different mine. This mine was said to have a special type of resource hidden within, he wasn't sure exactly what that resource was, but he knew that it was going to be quite the adventure to see just what he would come into contact with. He walked down the stairs that led to the main road of the village and he headed toward the opposite end of town, as this is where the mine was located. He was trying to be excited, but the pull within his mind to the darkness was strong, very strong. He wanted nothing more than to just sit in his other room, the pitch black room that was nearly sound proof, but he couldn't do it. He couldn't bring himself down any farther into the darkness, for it was becoming a burden, rather than a great power. 

He saw the village gates coming his way, he was thrilled with the idea of doing something new today, but he was just unable. When he got to the mine, he saw a guard that was working the front gate. He walked up to the guard and he asked him about the possibility of working the mines for the day. The guard seemed to know what the child was talking about as he began giving the boy directions to a waiting area that he would be placed for the time being. That would be until he was said to be met with a foreman of sorts for the mine who would give him the location that he would mining for the day.

The boy thanked the guard and he began walking through the main gates of the mine, he wondered just what it was that he was possibly going to find in this mine, it was something that people wouldn't even tell him about. They just said it was worth the work tenfold, so he figured there was nothing stopping him from completing a task that he was well suited for. When he reached the waiting area, he was told that the foreman would be meeting with him in just a few moments. Kurayami nodded and went and sat down in the waiting area. 

He pushed his long red hair back out of his eyes and began to fix up his white vest and brown shirt. Wanting to make sure that he looked presentable to whoever it was that he was going to be meeting, he was doing the best he could to block out the whispers in his head, but the shadows were an unfortunate sight that he could do nothing about. He leaned back in the chair that he was provided for him and he patiently waited for the foreman to come and tell him where he was going to go.

WC: 1803
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Sayaka's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

The mine's darkness comforts those who seek it Empty Re: The mine's darkness comforts those who seek it

Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:20 am
OOC:

Raiyou was an aging man that had been working with jade for the last thirty odd years, and he was also the leader of the mine. He was not one of the foreman wandering around, the foreman had to answer to him and inform him of all the decisions that were happening in the mine. He did not, however, get to bar the ninja that came here from the mine and gaining the jade, but that usually depended on the character of the ninja that came forward. Most of them simply disregarded the normal civilians that worked in the mines, and were quite rude. They wished nothing more than to simply walk into the mine and be handed some jade to go and do whatever it was that ninja used the jade for, most likely some sort of weapon or something, he was unsure. He did not really care about what the ninja did, they were most of the time disrespectful and a bit blood thirsty, which was something that one who needed to refine the beautiful stone that was jade could not have. Jade needed to be worked with patience, love, care, a careful eye and a steady hand. The ninja he had seen so far were all trigger happy, angry, and simply wanted to hurry up and get out of there with the worked stone. Most of their jades were garbage because they did not put enough care into working it, which was one of the stipulations that Raiyou here had when he was talking to the administration of the village. They had to work their own stone if they wanted it. 

This usually ended in a very angry ninja coming over to yell at him, but Raiyou was a firm man, and simply told them off. They were the incompetent ones, not him, and the jade that they haphazardly cut into grotesque and off shapes could not hold the chakra because it was far too unrefined. They still got the money, and they could just sell the chunk of jade to someone who would appreciate it, so there really was not too much of a downside to it, and Raiyou simply told them to stop complaining to him about their own weakness. This did not make many friends within the ninja community, other than some of the older ninjas that already knew the hardships of life. If they could not even carefully cut jade, then they should not be a ninja. Life was much harder than that, and so Raiyou hated most of the ninja that could not even understand that simple message. So it was to his great chagrin that yet another ninja had accepted the mission, either not hearing about the rumors, or simply not caring and wanting to try and get some easy jade. Raiyou nodded to the foreman, and told him to go ahead and let the ninja cut the jade out of the mountain, and have the ninja come to him when he was done. He then walked into a small work shop off to the side of the shaft, where there was a fully equipped carving station, polishing tumbler, and jewelry creation equipment. 

If the ninja that came to do the mission was courteous and serious about refining a jade worthy enough and good enough to be used with chakra, then the old man would help him, even if it was a bit begrudgingly. If not, than he would get no assistance, and would have to flounder around and essentially destroy the stone and most likely have to sell it back to his company anyways. As Raiyou walked into the building, the foreman was heading over to the ninja to bring him to a spot that would mostly likely have a large enough jade in the wall that he could fish it out of there. The foreman walked into the small temporary building that he was waiting in, slowly pushing open the door. The boos did not like ninja, and the other miners here were a bit crass, so the foreman simply started speaking to him. 

"You the ninja that took the jade job?" the foreman would ask, but he already sort of knew the answer, and so without waiting for the ninja to respond, he simply started speaking again as he was turning around to leave the small building. "Follow me. We got a spot picked out for you that most likely has some jade, if you don't mind working a bit for it." the foreman dryly stated as he simply started walking towards the area through the mine shaft where they had set an area for him already. The foreman did not bother waiting for the ninja, or seeing if he was even following, and simply walked to the part of the second mine shaft that only had a couple of people around it, working around the area. The foreman would turn around and if the ninja actually followed him like he was supposed to, he would simply point to a spot in the wall where a pickaxe was leaning up against. "Come and see me again when you get a sizable hunk of jade, whatever size you need I suppose, but the larger the piece, the harder it's going to be to turn it into anything useful." The foreman then just nodded, and left the ninja to his work. There were two other people in mining gear around him, and they simply nodded to him, and wondered if all ninja looked a bit... off, or if something was the matter with this ninja. Maybe he was just having a bad day. They simply kept mining, but were open to conversation or questions, not seeming too cold or too enthusiastic about the situation.
------------
WC: 964
Kurayami Shinkou
Kurayami Shinkou
Citizen

The mine's darkness comforts those who seek it Empty Re: The mine's darkness comforts those who seek it

Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:12 pm
After a few moments of waiting, he began to fidget with his father's sword. He pulled it from it's sheathe and he gently began swiping it across his small whetstone that he had tucked inside his small bag that hung off of his shoulder. While he was working the steel, he looked over to the woman sitting at the reception desk. She looked at him back and asked if there was anything that he needed, and to that the child responded that there was. He said that he would like to store his gear while he was working in the mines, not wanting to have all of his stuff get in the way. 

The woman behind the counter nodded her head and told him that there were some lockers just in the next room that she would be able to have one used for his things. The boy stood from his seat and he walked over to the woman, handing her his sword first, then bow, then pack. When she got back from stowing all of those things for him, she asked if there was anything else, to which the boy responded yes as he began removing the jacket from his body. He handed the woman his jacket and thanked her once more for stowing his things. She told him it was no issue and he went to sit back down. 

Just as he was about to sit down, the door that he had originally walked through opened rather abruptly and an older man emerged from the other side. He didn't look to much at the boy, instead he almost immediately turned around after asking if he minded working the mines a bit for the jade that he was after. He immediately leaped forward to catch the door so he could follow behind the older man's quick footsteps. He wanted nothing more than to work the mines, as it was a great way for him to get his mind off of things, and just bask in the darkness that was swelling within his mind. 

He didn't need to say anything as the older man did not bother seeing if the boy was behind him, but instead he just continued on toward the place that he wanted the boy to mine, or at least that is what the man had told him where he was being taken. He seemed to have a low opinion on shinobi, or maybe he was having a bad day. Either way the lack of talking between them was to the boy's benefit as the whispering in his head always made him a bit of a mess to talk with, and he was only so good at masking the darkness when he spoke during his episodes. 

They finally arrived at a location that seemed to have been prepared just for him, which the boy thought was actually quite sweet, which directly came into conflict with the man's seeming distaste for his kind. When the man explained that when he was done getting himself some Jade from the wall of the mine, to come see him once again when he had a piece of Jade that he needed, he then explained that the larger the piece of jade that he had, the harder it would be to turn it into anything useful, so he figured the best option would be to find himself a small enough piece that he would be able to fit onto his armor, whenever he would have enough money to get his hands on some armor. 

The boy tried his best to smile, thanking the man with a simple and plain "Thank you." As that was the best he could do, trying not to give away the issues that were swirling within his mind. The darkness of the mine was quite welcome, his body did seem to relax, allowing him to keep some emotion in his voice, and to portray the slightest amount of happiness, no matter what he was truly feeling inside. The man then turned and walked away, leaving him somewhat alone within the area in the mine. There were two other individuals that were working the walls, just as the boy was starting to do, but they left him alone thankfully.

He grabbed the pickaxe and he began to analyze the wall that was before him. He knew that this piece of jade was going to have to be shown on his armor, so he didn't want to destroy the piece with brute strength, so it was going to take a little more thought to actually extract what he was looking for from the walls. He didn't see any jade hanging off of the surface, so he began to dig out the outer layer of the wall, so he could see just what it was that he was looking for. 

With a few swings giving it his all, the wall would shake lightly, which made the boy laugh as he had been working on his strength, and it was beginning to show. Large quantities of the wall began to fall, and to his delight he began to see a slight shimmer from within the walls. It was then that a sharp pain shot through his skull. For a brief moment the whispers turned to yells and the shadows that were once dancing along his vision, covered his vision completely. The boy fell to one knee and gripped his head tightly with his hands. 

He wanted to keep it somewhat concealed, so the screams that he wanted to produce instead turned into hyperventilating and a gnashing of teeth. "What is happening?!" He asked himself before the pain subsided and his vision came back to him. He looked around, hoping that the other miners hadn't noticed. Hope as he might, he did see both of them men giving him a side eyed look, to which the boy simply tried to ignore. He stood back up to his feet and grabbed the pickaxe once more. 

He analyzed the wall once more, knowing that the shimmer very well could be jade and he was going to have to be quite careful when it came from this point on, and not quite so careless with his strength. He choked up a bit on the pick and began to instead carve the area where he had seen the shimmer. His strength was far more than enough to break the wall around the shimmer, and as he continued to carve more and more of the wall, he was noticing that this piece that he was coming into contact with wasn't so big, but that there was two individual pieces in roughly the same spot, at least quite close to each other. 

He continued to push the metal of the pick into the wall surrounding the two pieces, just hard enough to loosen up the jade until finally both pieces were loose enough that the boy could grip them and pull them both out. A grin shot across the boy's face as he was happy with the speed as to which he had performed this task, but also happy with just how large these pieces of jade were in regards to his armor, they would go nicely along his waist, or maybe even his shoulder. This would all depend on how the refining process went. 

When he was done he asked the miner that was not too far from him what he was to do with the dirt on the ground from his mining. The miner told him that they had a small vehicle that came through the shafts to clean it up and not to worry about it. The boy thanked him quietly as he was embarrassed as to what they had witnessed, and simply walked away to look for the foreman, holding the pieces of jade in his hands. 

He would look and look until he found the foreman, seeming to be speaking with another individual that was working for the mine. He would wait for him to finish speaking with him and more importantly wait for a chance to strike up a conversation about the jade that he had found. When he was given the chance, he would show the jade to the foreman and he would ask if he could possibly show him just how he would be able to turn the jade into something to wear on a piece of armor. If the foreman would be so kind as to help him, then he would continue to suppress the darkness longer, just long enough to get through this interaction. 

WC:1435
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:58 pm
Raiyou had been sitting in his office, getting up, and moving around the mining site since he had told the foreman to inform the ninja on what they were doing and what to do afterwards, and eventually it was about the time that the ninja was done mining out the jade from the mine, in a couple of pieces, but that simply came with the territory sometimes, especially when one did not know how to mine, and it was not their profession. Raiyou looked out of his small shack that he was resting in, and saw that the ninja had walked to his foreman with the jade, and they were speaking to each other for a bit, Raiyou was sure that the ninja was going to be sent over here in a moment or two, so he simply walked back in and closed the door to his shack, he was curios as to how well mannered the ninja was, so he was going to have him come up and knock.

The foreman, on the other hand, was now looking at the pieces of rock with a slightly judgmental look, but nothing that was overly offensive. He was actually pretty happy that the ninja simply did the job he was supposed to do, and then walked to him as instructed, without bother anyone else, even if he had a little mishap when he was doing it. They had set up the area for a ninja anyways, so there were extra supports around there, but he was sure that the ninja would not notice these things because he probably was not trained in engineering or construction work. The foreman nodded a bit while grunting, before talking to the ninja in front of him with a slightly disinterested tone, but there was definitely a bit of approval in there as well if someone was paying attention enough. 

"Alright, go to that small building over there." the foreman said while pointing towards Riayou's small building off to the side. "That's where yur gonna refine that, hopefully into something useful. The man that manages the building knows his stuff, so be respectful." Usually the foreman would not give advice to these ninja, but they were also usually annoying and big headed, so he was in a rather good mood that there was a seemingly quiet and diligent one here. The foreman simply walked off after giving the instruction to the ninja, and then walked a bit away to start talking to some other people in the mine, giving out tasks and the like. 
------------
WC: 428
Kurayami Shinkou
Kurayami Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:41 pm
He expected to have been given a disapproving tone, but to his surprise he was given a slight amount of approval with a majority of disinterest, which was something that the boy could handle. He watched the old man look over the rocks that he had mined out of the walls and he was happy to hear that the man didn't deny his ability to take them. He knew that he was only going to be allowed one rock per trip to the mines, but he wanted to give the old man a nice gift for helping him out much. He glanced at the two rocks for a few moments and he thought of which one would look better on his armor, when the old man was done looking over the two rocks and handed them both back to the boy. He simply grinned and he took one from the old man and thanked him, saying that the other would be a gift from him, a means of thanking him for the hospitality the mine had shown him. 

During his other trips to the mine where he would gather his steel ore, they were always very nice to him. But to the boy, it seemed that this level of being nice was something hard won from this man, so he figured he would give him a gift. After taking the stone, the old man pointed him in the right direction to refine the jade a little bit, making it ready to be augmented onto his armor, and to make it just look much more beautiful than it already did. With this, he parted from the older man with one last thank you before turning to the direction that he was pointed to and he walked that direction. He thought for a few moments as he was walking, he was happy that he was able to go through this episode without drawing too much attention to himself, but he was concerned that he was pushing himself a little too hard, which would explain why he had his little issue in the middle of the mines. He didn't pay too much more attention to it when he arrived to the building that the man was pointing towards.

He entered the building and he simply lifted the stone up into the air and he spoke, "I was told by the older man that I was to come here to have this piece of jade refined, would someone here be able to help me?" He would wait in the entrance until he was approached by someone who could help him with his jade. He wanted to keep up his facade of being 'all put together' so he didn't raise any questions, but even then his head was beginning to pound and his heart was pumping out his chest.
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:31 pm
Raiyou was sitting there, acting like he had been sitting in the office chair in the building for a long while, glancing at a particular piece of jade under a magnifying monocle. Raiyou had a small carving instrument in his hand and was doing small detail work on a fat buddha figurine he was making, making sure the ears were large and the fat rolls were visible for the dumb little thing that his nephew wanted. Regardless, the young ninja that was there to mine the jade suddenly opened the door to the building, to which Raiyou was prepared to yell at him for, but the young man simply stood at the entrance and asked if anyone could help him. Raiyou thought about it for a couple of moments, and decided not to chastice then young man for his intrusion, because he was at least polite about asking for help and he did not actually barge into the building, which was more than he could say for a lot of other ninja that attempted to come here and do the job. 

"Come in."

Raiyou would say a bit flatly, taking up the moniker of the grouchy old man, as that was what he was around the ninja. The young man, upon fully entering the building, would see a large number of small, beautifully crafted jade figurines of different animals, plants, and other things of that nature. It almost looked like a little street stall selling figurines to unwitting tourists. Raiyou was not one for pleasantries, so if the young man walked in, he would simply start pointing out things to him. 

"That bench with the various hammers are for getting the bits of rock off of the jade. That bench over there has the tools needed to give the jade its basic shape. That small machine is aa tumbler, where the jade gets polished, and this bench is for carving the jade with finer details." 

Raiyou gave a quick fundamental breakdown of the various work shops in the building and what their use was, before returning to his work on his piece of jade.
-----
WC: 354
Kurayami Shinkou
Kurayami Shinkou
Citizen

Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:10 am
Upon entering the building that he was told to enter from the old man in the mines, he ran into yet another older man in the next building, and he was surrounded by gorgeous figurines that he could tell were personally hand carved. Not being overly excited, he tried to put a show on that he was happy to be there. He was beginning to lose his push to get through this episode and now that he was out of the darkness of the mine, the light was beginning to cause him physical pain. He listened to the older man's instructions and descriptions of the stations that were set up within the building. He didn't need to clean it off with the small hammers, for he had done that when he was picking it out of the wall, so he decided that he was going to be able to skip that phase and move on to the carving phase.

He thought for a few moments on just what he was going to carve into the jade. He knew that it was going to be a center piece on his armor, so he wanted it to look pretty. The shape of the stone was already pretty close to where he wanted it to be, it was a square piece, with some beveling on the sides needing to be done. He walked over to the bench that he said was for exactly what he was looking to do, he was going to give it a better shape. He infused his chakra into the different kinds of blades and tools that were lying on the bench, just to give him a bit more of a dig when he went to carve off the sides that he wanted to bevel out. He saw the chakra flow from his body into the blades, a shimmer of white chakra infused with the metal and he was able to cut the chunks of jade off of the stone like a knife cuts through bread, and with very little effort.

He cut into the stone for a few minutes until finally it was in the exact shape that he wanted it to be, it was mostly square, but with all four sides of the square beveled out to give a little bit of depth. He wasn't sure if he even wanted to carve it, as he wasn't too sure what he would want to carve into it, so he decided that he could always carve it at a later time. He walked away from the bench that he was cutting the stone and moved over to the tumbler so he could give his stone a nice shine so it would really decorate his armor with its presence. He approached the tumbler and he opened the container. He placed the stone into the tumbler and he shut the lid. Turning it on the container began to, well tumble. He could hear the stone shift around in the sand like substance that was inside the container. When it was done tumbling, he pulled the stone out of the tumbler and he was shocked as to just how well that machine worked in giving the stone its shine.

When he was done he walked over to the old man and asked him if he would take a look at the stone and see if there was anything he needed to do from here before taking it home with him. Should he be told that it was done, then he would thank the man and he would finally leave the mine as he was getting close to his end when it came to his ability to socialize. But if he was told there was another step, then he would complete whatever step that would be.
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:52 pm
The old man Raiyou was watching the young man as he walked around, and it seemed that he had simply skipped the hammering phase, as the piece of jade he had got smashed out of the wall was already pretty clean. Sometimes this happened, but it at least showed that the young man was not just half assing the task that he had been given and actually paid attention to what he was doing. The old man silently nodded to himself at the prospect of one of the ninja being skilled with his hands, and taking care of the stone. The old man was surprised that the young man seemed so diligent in his mission, so the old man Raiyou was going to give him help if he needed it, but with the patience and care he was taking with it, he probably did not need it, which made the old man happy for once in a while. 

The young ninja eventually finished, and Raiyou was impressed with the quality of his work. The shining jade was almost like a gemstone, and was cut nearly perfectly square. Raiyou could tell that with a year or two more of making things like this, there would be nothing left to teach him. The young man walked over and asked Raiyou if he needed to do anything else to take the jade home, to which the old man gave it a glance, and then nodded with a 'Hmm'. "Not bad at all. You're good to go, here you are, you need this." Raiyou said as he handed a signed slip to the young ninja so he could hand it over to the administration office as proof of mission completion. It was now that Raiyou would fairly easily figure it out, if he did not figure it out before hand, that Raiyou was the person who submitted this mission and the person that needed to give him the clear. 

Raiyou was not sentimental or anything, and was kind of crochety, so after he gave the slip to the young ninja, he simply went back to sculpting his figurine.
-----
WC: 354
Kurayami Shinkou
Kurayami Shinkou
Citizen

Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:11 am
The boy watched in awe as his first attempt of working with the jade and refining it was being inspected by the old man, seeming to be the main man in charge of the jade mine. The reason for his awe was because he saw a look of approval go over the man's face as he was looking over the piece that he had made. The boy himself thought that it looked good, but he was coming from a perspective of being totally ignorant when it came to the finer workings of the jade, so he was sure that there was going to be issues with the craftsmanship. 

This feeling was cut short when the man then said in a flat, yet somewhat approving tone that he was good to go and could leave with his jade. The man handed him a signed slip that allowed his leaving with the jade in hand and that the mission had been completed. He thanked the man profusely for all of his help today, and finally when he felt like his head was going to explode from the pounding that was occurring inside of it, he left the building and bid the man farewell as he did so. 

When he left the building with the benches, he headed straight for the exit. He was in desperate need to get back home and rest his body and mind a little. He was happy that he had gone through that experience mostly unscathed when it came to drawing attention to himself and his episodes. When he got to the exit, he showed his slip to one of the people running the gate. He handed the slip over and in return got a small envelope with the promised pay and a good job from the woman at the gate. 

The boy thanked her and swiftly went out the gate and he headed straight home. The only thing that was left for him to do was to make sure that he got to a blacksmith as soon as possible, so he could actually fit this piece of jade onto his new armor. This was the moment that he had forgotten all of his stuff! He ran back to the room that he had been waiting in, and he spoke with the woman who grabbed all of his things for him. 

After she handed him his suit and his weapons, he thanked her and began heading back through the gate so he could finally get home. He was exhausted and very dizzy from all of the pounding that was going on in his head, but he was pleased with the work that he had done today, he was sure that his parents would be proud of him finally taking his life as a shinobi seriously and working towards buying his own equipment.

When he arrived home, he placed the jade on the coffee table that sat in his living room, wanting to make sure it in a place that he could easily grab it. He needed to go to the blacksmith within the town, but of course first he had to buy himself some armor and his very own weapons. He opened the envelope that he was given as he left the jade mine and he began counting the money that he received. His eyes shot wide open when he made the realization that he finally had enough money to buy all of his equipment, and tomorrow was going to be the day he would finally get it all.

He placed the envelope of money into a slot on the hall tree by his front door and he went into his room and laid down, ready to rest the rest of the day away. He laid down on his bed and he recounted all of his experiences for the day, he was exhausted from the work, but glad that he was able to get such work in and get a really nice and hefty reward.

WC:667
TWC: 5012
+40 AP from mission
+8100 Ryo
+ 1 Refined Jade
+50 AP from WC
+1375 towards Deflect (Completed) (Previous Progress)
+1000 towards Kyūdō Kai Quickdraw (Completed)
+2500 towards Rupture (Completed)
+137 towards Shade Release: Yuumei's guidance (137/2500)
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 119700

Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:40 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum