Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Crop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Just a peek, okay?
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 14800

Training To New Heights! (P, Stein) Empty Training To New Heights! (P, Stein)

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:27 pm
“A new day, another chance to learn!” Imane would speak out loudly as she entered the training grounds. She’d been here once before to spar as part of her training but this time around was focused on some self-improvement. Her aura was immense and brought a healthy amount of positivity and pride. “It’s time to get in some good practice if I ever want to flourish. I’ve studied a lot more than I have trained recently.” She had quite the habit to speak among herself with no care in the world to who heard it. After her entry, she would take a moment to inspect the landscape before her to determine the best spot to begin. It didn’t last long before she settled on to a wide-open space with no trees in close enough proximity to her; trees being the main source of her current power. Imane could easily walk over to a better spot that allowed an easier time training though she preferred making it hard on herself. Her one eye had widened for an instant as if a thought quick sprung into mind. 

“That’s right, I picked that up recently.” Her tone emphasized a sudden recall of memory. “But first-” Her statement abruptly ended while finally walking over to the wide-open area she chose and set onto the ground her rucksack with supplies and her katana that she first removed from her person. Her arms reached high with hands touching together. Then, they came down together and connected her fingers to her toes for an initial stretch. Safety first! That’s what she had in mind. A few more stretches later, Imane would feel loose and ready. She gave good look around to ensure nobody would be by her as she make the Hare, Ram, and Snake seals in rapid succession in her right hand alone. “Earth Technique: Moving Earth Core.” She said as the ground underneath her sprouted up ten meters into the air, the cylinder of ground she stood on being 10 meters all around her. Her body sort of stumbled as the eruption occurred. “Woah! So not used to this!” Imane exclaimed in surprise but her footing would refuse to topple. Testing herself, she would now perform another set of hand seals solely in her left hand; Snake, Rat, Ox, and Tiger. The entire erection of earth bloomed in an archaic creation of trees from the top down, beginning and ending at each side of it. The trees themselves were two meters in width and five meters in height, or in relation to her large pillar, five meters outward. Her multi-task paid off as she now stood comfortably. “Okay! Let’s see what I’ve done with the place!” Excitement could echo for as far as anyone could hear. She casually walked around her platform to check out the earthly art that had been created. “Now that’s awesome.” Her nerves caught a quick nip of her mind as she took a double look around from what she can see, making sure nobody was caught in her creation. 

WC: 510
AP: 1063/1110

Techs used:
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Training To New Heights! (P, Stein) Empty Re: Training To New Heights! (P, Stein)

Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:20 am
Stein had unlocked and secretly trained a variety of jutsu from his newly acquired bloodlines. He decided he would train a little more publicly today when he would notice a girl was there today... With one eye. How Peculiar. Then Stein watched her using things such as Moving earth core, and then Nativity of a Sea of trees, one Stein himself recently taught himself. When she went making sure no one else was in her technique is when Stein made his Move , finishing closing the distance between them " Hello M'lady, Seems we have something in common" Stein would make a handseal and make a flower bloom off the roots closest to the female.

"No that was not just a parlor trick, just something simple to prove my word. How proficient are you in the wood release? Also I have to ask, Implant or Birth?" Stein was of course asking how she obtained the power, Being one on the implant side of things, he knew how that could be, however it was if she was born with this, that makes her a Senju, and Stein has heard rumors that those born with the power , just like many other clans, are more powerful in their natural habitat, Rather in the body of the clan they belong to. Stein had yet to meet any of these yet, but there was rumors that floated around such beings exsisted.

Once she gave her answer, Stein would move on after that. "Anyways, I am Dr. Frank Nathanial Stein Phd, And Shinobi of highest ....infamy? I guess, I mean considering my status that is noted ...Anyways lest not worry about that, Past is Past after all right?....Might I help give some pointers?" Stein would Finish after his choppy introduction. He almost had given himself away to someone who was of lower rank, they need not worry about Stein, not in the manner of how he used to operate and how he became so infamous. He would look to the girl almost as if expecting her to return the favor, although it was not needed, Stein cared not for plesentries but allowed others the oppertunity to express and receive in case they do.
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Citizen

Training To New Heights! (P, Stein) Empty Re: Training To New Heights! (P, Stein)

Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:58 pm
Imane’s step as she looked over and around her pillar was light, almost as if she bounced. Quite a cheery girl who took a strong feeling of accomplishment when she would improve her skill. Seeing that nobody had been around put her at ease. “Huh?” She heard a voice call out in a vague address. Looking around a moment, a floor would bloom almost at her feet. “I didn’t make that...” She wondered before picking the flower to hold it in hand, taking in its aroma with an inhale at its petals. ‘This is wood release.’ her mind had thought. Her attention came back to the direction of the voice before taking sight on a new arrival of the area. “Oh! Hello there.” She would reply to the fellow at the base of her creation. She didn’t see him very clearly from up there. The rapid-fire duo of questions he asked was enough to catch her attention. ‘Let’s see. I’ve not met another wood user yet.’ She thought. She had only been there to train and had promised herself earlier in the morning that she wouldn’t accept any distractions. But seeing a wood release technique was too tempting to pass up on. Imane had to learn more about it and this was her chance. 

Imane slowly walked off the edge of the pillar to drop onto a tree before proceed to quickly step down one tree at a time with only one foot, landing in quick alternation until she had dropped to the ground. Once on the floor, she would have a good look at the man, now coming to answer his curiosity. “Wood release? Uh, well. I just started!” She would yell out rather quickly, showing the excitement in her affinity. A nervous laughter was expressed only to become slightly more serious when remembering his second question. “What do you mean ‘implant?” Her voice growing stern and a little offended. It didn’t take long for Imane to realize he had meant her wood release. “Ahh. Wood. I just sort of visioned it. So, I guess I don’t have any implants!” An almost childlike smile broke open on her face in conjunction with her answer. 

His abrupt introduction had been noted. ‘Ah, a disregarding type?’ she thought in head. “Dr. Frank Nathaniel Stein.” She quoted. “That’s a long name. It’s nice to meet you Mr. Stein. I’m simply Imane Senju, a beginning genin to this village. I’m not sure what it is you’re on about when it comes to infamy, but I don’t believe in the past defining you. You can be whoever you want to be!” As she exclaimed her youthful personal view on character, her arms rose in a joyous move. Letting the moment she created calm a moment, Imane nodded in acceptance for his help. “Pointers? Yes! Please! As you can see, I’ve just begun a rather my training.” She says while pointing at the earth and trees she made, using both hands for what she thought was an achievement. “It’s not the prettiest sight on Earth, but I’m practicing quite often to reach higher levels of power.” She admitted so openly. Both arms came back to her sides but one remained strapped with her hip in palm. Stein’s appearance brought wonder to what he has done during his day that she wore the thought on her face. Someone with a sharp sight could tell that she was caught in her own curiosity. “You know wood techniques. I assume you have some Senju within you?” Her words were plain as she didn’t fully understand yet what it meant to have transplant work done. 

WC: 606
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:35 am
Stein initially blinked at the bubblyness of this girl, and then he could not help himself but to laugh "My you are a refreshing drink of water, It is such a pleasure to meet you Imane, Sorry if I offended with my earlier question, last Senju I met tried to disrespect my village and leave with secrets, as the kage I had to end that threat, but it granted me the oppertunity to gain the power of the clan myself, as you witnessed with the Flower floor " Stein took a moment to chuckle softly .

"If I may..show off a little, to show you some of the stuff I know" At this time Stein would turn away for a moment as not to hit her with anything and he would begin to weave handsigns, first he showed off the Fist Rock, Covering his hand in rocks and punching the closest tree "Fist rock technique, helps to add a quick little whollap or defense from one and protect your arm" Next Stein slid right to the next technique of Mud Spore. It was Self Explanitory he felt and moved yet again after giving it a mintue into the Tearing earth palm , replaceing the mud he had made with solid ground yet again. Was another Self Explanitory technique in his opinion. So he would move to one of his favorites and began to sink into the ground, once there he moved his way to her moving earth core pillar and popped out enough to do another jutsu "That one is one of my favorites "He said as he used a moving earth core from the side of hers to have his merged self practically return to her side.

"Those other techniques are Mud Spore, helpful in creating a gap between you and an Opponent, Tearing Earth Palm, great for changing the terrain to your favor or disrupting an attack if need be, and Hiding Like a Mole, I love that one, get to travel around without being stopped by anyone really, and obviously you know Moving Earth core." Stein would then come down of his Earth pillar and would look around before moving to the next set of techniques. He would make a Four pillar Prison using the wood She had provided, then Used the cutting technique afterwords, show casing a couple of the wood techniques he knew, rather she actually knew them or not, he was sharing knowledge and information, with a little of showing off.

Than he would Face her and smirk, with the four pillar prison behind him, he would make a wood locking wall in front of him removing Her sight from him, and then He would make a wood clone. The Wood Clone would come up out of the Wood locking wall, and Turn to face the direction that the real Stein would be jumping in as he jumped on top of one of his pillars from the prison.

That was when his Clone summoned a Wood Human, having the wood Dragon starting to come off of itself, Stein himself did his nessicary handsigns and fired off a Cero that would not reach the location of Imane, but she would feel the explosive winds that blasted away from the explosion as if just a violent wind to her. The field was mostly clear of his machinations from the blast.

Stein would come walking up to her and smiled softly as he said to her "Anything intrest you from that display?" Stein willing to teach her any and all of the techniques he just showcased to her.
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Citizen

Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:24 am
Stein’s compliment and quick apology did well with her. A finger rose to her nose to rub it side to side with a scoff off to the side. Imane’s head came back to him and waved off the twist of words. “No worries, it was funny.” Her attitude reverted back to the cheery state that was introduced and showed a welcoming grin.  To hear that about another of her clan act as such piqued her wonder for information. Stein seemed casual in the topic the impression had sounded like he didn’t have much of a rough time. Would he be some sort of experiment enthusiast? A kage? What could he stand to gain with a typical genin training alone with Earth and wood? 

“Oh? Yeah, sure.” Show off? Okay, let’s see what he could be wanting to display. Entertaining the idea, Imane took a few steps back for him and watched on, allowing him to proceed at his pleasure. The hand seals performed were noted in her head and subconsciously being practiced with her hands while at her sides. The first technique looked simple but useful in skirmish and defense. “Huh, that can come in... handy.” Sneaking a joke in there that befit her light hearted method to carry herself. Not becoming too distracted by the quip, her focus remained on him while he further weaved together seals for mid to form in the ground before swiftly replaced by the Tearing Earth. He moved so fast but that’s to be expected from someone strong enough for a kage rank. He must’ve left a long road behind. Burying the thought in her mind only now made her process the tearing earth move, a move she would know but didn’t practice. She kept active with both training and studying but the books hit more naturally for her so she came quick to pick up some moves whenever she needed more room to expand her capability.  Imane could see why he called the jutsu that allowed him to traverse through the ground was his favourite. On the surface it seemed like a gimmick and fun but has a strategic use. She laughed a little bit watching him leave and arise back and forth in the ground. Explaining each jutsu as they are was what she needed to learn how it’s applied elsewhere. In his pause to scan the area of opportunity, she commented on the display of skill. “Mud spore, easy enough. ‘Hiding Like A Mole’ is the name of a jutsu?” Giggling came helplessly an instant before acknowledging what he had to show. “Wow Stein, you’re really talented with the wood release. I’m sure I can reach that with some time and sweat.” She had an unwaverred optimism on strength. Stay around it long enough and you just might catch; She can be contagious with positive energy. Nodding on his seeing her Earth Core platform before watching him make use of her wood to perform a move that form a wooden cage before wrapping up the move with cutting. Cutting being mixed was a genius and brutal idea.  

Her eyes marveled and she wanted to comment but he had already spun up two wood walls that clasped together to form a shield to protect whoever was inside. “Oh, now that’s some great defense!” Not noticing Stein spring out so fact, she’d keep her eye on the wood clone that sprouted from outside the walls of the barrier. So, there's a form of Shadow Clone Jutsu? I should’ve known, that’s an amazing idea. Everything so far had intrigued her to further explore her power inside. She felt a welling up in her abdomen to just move in reaction. Her mind was too caught in thought. Before even knowing it, the clone had already casted a large wooden golem figure with a sort of spiraling dragon strapped along it’s body. This thing blew her mind. She felt like that was one she needed to grip onto first just from the sheer show of force. Every handseal struck etched into her mind as the feeling in her body became larger with eagerness. Her eye shot over to the real Stein before seeing a fist launch forward with a push of force headed straight at her. It didn’t get close before dissipating. The wild hair she wore had jumped around and gushed in way of the intense pressure that attack had. A moment of shock overtook her. ‘That’s not a move I want to get hit by. But I want to learn it!’ she had thought as her own smile lit up in envy to meet his own as he came up. “Oh, could I learn the wood wall? Or maybe... Actually. I want to try one!”  

Imane borrowed a page in Stein's book and walked off a foot or two from him. In a split thought Imane had made up her mind. “That golem monster with the dragon was pretty cool.” Always the hothead and jumping head first into the biggest fish. The challenged was welcomed because the belief was you had to work and be bold if you’re looking for results. A soft sigh released as her stance straightened and Imane took away the glee inside. The welling of nerves became a little easier but hadn’t totally disappeared. A couple of breaths before an attempt was taken. Her hands came together to cast a couple of seals together, Snake, Ox, Horse, Boar, and Snake again, but holding the last sign. She thought she saw him use one more seal but this was all she picked up at his consistent pace.  Without further thought, her chakra began to channel deep within her. It felt like doors had been opened and the stress was creeping on her. Call it karma for moving ahead so fast. In the quick thought of action, she released the chakra through her body and created a twenty-meter-tall golem, but without the dragon unlike Stein’s construction. Her lips parted in surprise from her progress before a quick hop in place of happiness was in order. She took an arm to wipe some of the sweat the formed in the technique’s use.  

She let the Wood Human sit idly and it looked to the other golem with an emotionless face. Imane walked to the sudden teacher and pointed at her creation in excitement like the last time. “Do you know how to make this sort of things bigger or stronger?” She asked him with a fiery curiosity visible deep in her eye. Whether he led in with a direct comment or not, Imane would then come to ask about what he previously said before his showcase. “You had mentioned a Senju stealing your secrets. Would it be too much to ask of you to tell me more about my clan? I don’t know you much but I have the feeling you’re more knowledgeable than you would let on. Or maybe you’d like to let it on... You kind of seem like the flashy type. Really happy about his own stuff too... Like me!” Her tone shifted around a couple times in conversation. “Do we have a special tie to this element that I’m coming to love? 

WC: 1203
TWC: 2319
AP: 1033/1110

Jutsu Used:
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:39 am
Stein would watch from a safe distance, She was rather a quick learner, and Impressive with it all, He would listen to her questions and words she spoke. he would have to shake his head " No Other than my version of Wood Human you saw, I cannot make any structure larger than that at this point. But who knows, maybe you can find one" At which point he would take a soft sigh. "Sadly other than Wood release, I do not have much information on the clan itself, I hear however there is an amazing Archives here that might have the information you seek" Stein would take a seat on one of the roots and stretch out slightly "Well what shall we do from here?"
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Citizen

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:27 pm
Imane would take a moment after he had finished speaking to silently watch the wood humans they had created. A hand came to her chin to rub in thought. “I just know there is more to this... I’ll need to think about it and find some new books...” She mostly mumbled on to herself as she took note of the wood human. Her brainstorming had ended. She walked over to her human to lay a hand on its leg. Imane felt around that small spot her hand covered. “Hmm.” Only a moment went by before she dismissed her technique. The wood human broke down into logs and planks from its previous shape. Imane stayed the clump of wood and crouched within the mess. Her eyes sparkled with a vision of promise, she had a good idea of what it is she wanted. Looking over at Stein she’d need to put a hand over her eyes to block the sunlight that pushed to tunnel her vision. “You mentioned an archive? Have you ever been?” Her voice shouted over their stretched distance of open ground in a perked tone. “I imagine I can learn more about my clan and this technique from there. I only have so much I can do now I feel.” She inquired further. Her mind had to keep itself active for more information if she wanted refine the rough edges in her talent. Merely practicing another or the same move over and over again didn’t do it for Imane. “Become intimately understanding of your craft is a science of its own.” She coined his general demeanor in a friendly joke in attempt to find a relating point with him. 

WC: 281
TWC: 2600
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:40 am
Stein could not help but to laugh about the question as to if he had been "Yes, Twice actually, Once for my own benifit, the second, Well at this time I would have to kill you if I told you such things." Stein would than laugh heartedly, almost like he could be joking, and yet almost a seriousness behind his words. Such a thing could leave one guessing. Than he heard her say something that seemed, well rather spot on and yet, innovative that caught his ear......"Become intimately understanding of your craft is a science of its own.”... this was something rather unexpected to stein, it rang so true, he smiled "Maybe I can take you one day and possibly find out together eh?" Stein scratched the back of his head slightly embarssed to ask it seemed. Stein felt he could take this girl under his wing, but maybe being to forward with it might scare her off, so he kept it subtle for now, and maybe later , if this continued to be a rather constant thing, he could make it an official pairing of student and teacher.

Stein would pull himself out of it for the time being "Anyways, Uhm, well what else can we do to try and help" Stein would begin to tap his cheek with a finger as his palm caressed his jawline and his chin nestled down into the heel of his hand. Stein at this time could honestly come up with no idea other than possibly challenging her to a spar to test how physically prepared she was for the up coming perils that would be the missions she would take on.
Imane Senju
Imane Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:02 pm
[ltr]The short tale of his visit to these archives hooked her interest a tad. She can tell this individual was someone crazy above her current form so to hear only twice was his number of visits, led the mind into a flash thought of images of what she could find in there. Maybe it had stories of her clan and further history. Could there be any locked secrets? She wouldn’t invade against any rules but to him to express a necessity for death was somewhat fascinating. “You’d need to kill me, huh?” Her eyes stared at him with a tense gaze worn on a straight face for a solid moment so he’d take notice. The face would abruptly break as she waves a hand back and forth in the air while laughter cried from her. Her cheery response showed him a carefree attitude that seemed to give off not having taken it seriously, having no regard for danger. “No way Stein! I’m way to cool to die.” Imane humored him and kept the idea in the back of her mind. Her glee softened to a general excitement for his possible offer. “Yeah? I’d love to see it, I bet there’s a lot of interesting material to take in.” [/ltr]

Despite Stein’s tense vibe that sways with a genuine flow of being gave Imane a sense of communion. She could never fit in with ‘normal’ people. All she wanted was a good fight and to keep evolving so she may pass on her wealth of experience down to others – A simple but earnest way of life. Inside her gut was a nagging feeling to follow a path to learn Stein’s truth in the world. In one hand, he’s painted as someone who can be about only himself- the perception of him being painted as an untrustworthy soul. The other hand tells a different story, the one she’d rather believe; Stein has a past that he looks change from. Perhaps she read too deep into it but it was a little too convincing to out rule. 

[ltr]Listening to Stein she shrugged immediately after asking. “I kind of just fight and train when I’m not at home studying. We could do that? I’m actually interested to know how much you can push my limits. I don’t think that’ll be hard for you, though.” She nervously laughed but, in her noise, carried hope for some fun. [/ltr]

WC: 401

[ltr]TWC: 3001[/ltr]

Last edited by Imane Senju on Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No edits. Idk what the weird "ltr" thing is... Its from word)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:26 am
Stein would nod "Very well, Take a distance you are comfortable with and let me know when you are ready to start, Take the first move, I will react and give you something to react back to, and we will just do a one for back and forth." Stein would take his lab coat and glasses off as if he was getting serious. He would set them on nearby roots he had made. He would not use them to his advantage at this point, but who knows he may have to teach her a lesson behind setting the battlefield to ones own advantage. Stein would take a ready stance with his hands close to each other ready to form hand signs, yet angled towards her so that he could side jump either way if needed. He bent his knees slightly to build up the power for it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum