Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

The Start of Something Bigger Empty The Start of Something Bigger

Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:34 am
Kita sighed as he stood in front of his makeshift stand in the abandoned corner of the marketplace, tapping his fingers against the top of his till. Bobo was clinging to Kita's shoulder and snoring peacefully as Kita stared into the misty streets, looking for potential customers. A frown worked his way across his face, and a scoff emerged from his lips. "I can't believe this Bobo. It was your idea to come out here in the first place, and now you're sleeping on the job." He sighed and closed his eyes. "I came out here to advertise for our new shop, and we haven't had a single customer all day. I don't have access to more than a tiny portion of my stock, and I'm pretty sure that I've set up in the wrong spot for attracting shinobi. Plus, my partner is asleep. I think that if nobody shows soon, I'll just go ahead and head on back home. Better than staying out here in the cold and looking like an idiot." Kita's eyes opened once again, and he checked the underside of his makeshift stand. He had hidden his largest item down here, and it was his last chance at attracting a customer. From underneath his stand, he drew a chakra bonding katana. Kita examined the sword with an almost disinterested eye, marveling at it. While it seemed like an ordinary katana, Kita was more than aware of the power that such an item could wield, considering that he had one himself. He placed the blade on the stand and unsheathed it ever so slightly, partly to show off the sheen of the blade, and partly on in hopes that the glint could catch someone's eye. Kita snorted. "Fat chance of that happening."

Word Count - 295 Words
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]

The Start of Something Bigger Empty Re: The Start of Something Bigger

Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:18 am
Separating from his long time partner and friend, Xijion, Scyxion went his own way in order to find somebody that would be able to augment his armor and possibly purchase a weapon for him to use since his old Katana seems to be dated. With the budget increase in the military department, he would have to find somebody to augment his gear for him as well as purchase a new weapon. Looking around inside the village, he wasn't having much luck. He could have probably followed Xijion inside the shop of his choice but who knows how long that would have taken if he did so. Giving a light sigh, he decided to look elsewhere for his equipment needs. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught the gleam of a sword from the left side of him coming from a shabby stand. Turning his head to look, there was a single sword on display, it was partially unsheathed, which was causing the gleam to hit the inside of his hood.  The shadowy Anbu decided to make his way over to the stall to see if he could purchase the blade, maybe even seek other services as well. It wouldn't hurt anybody to ask.

Walking over towards the stall, the Anbu briefly inspected the blade as best he could without touching it. After spending a few seconds inspecting it, he figured it was good enough for him to use his funds on. He didn't know where the blade came from or what it did but he knew he wanted to have it, regardless of the price. Speaking in a low tone, Scyxion addressed what he presumed to be the stall owner. "Good day, how much for this weapon you have here on display, name your price? I would like to acquire it for myself. Also, I don't know if you do that sort of thing but, do you also do equipment augmentations here? I even have the material on me that you would need if you can," the shadowy Anbu had spoken. Draped in his hooded cloak, mask covering the entirety of his face, the Anbu had stared at the shopkeeper with great interest. The sooner he could get this task out of the way, the sooner he could get back to the Mizukage's side and resume his duties. 

W.C: 390
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:33 am
Kita had nearly given up on selling anything when the shadowy figure made its way over to Kita's stand. It wasn't until he stood in front of the stand and began speaking to the young shinobi that Kita even realized that he was there. Kita's eyes slowly drifted up towards the masked face of the figure in question, and felt awed by the presence of the figure speaking in low tones. "Is this... a member of the Anbu?" Kita quickly cast aside his wonder at his superior and tried his best to remember what Bobo told him about business, throwing on his best customer service smile. "Good afternoon! This blade is a 'Chakra Bonding Katana,' and I'm selling it at cost for 8000 Ryo. Feel free to give it a couple of swings to make sure that it's right for you!" Kita paused for a moment to give the man a chance to sample the wares if he so chose before continuing with his spiel. "It's a great blade for a ninja! It's highly effective and bonds with the user, preventing enemy shinobi from using it to its fullest effect. I actually have one of them myself." Kita patted the blade at his own side. "I do actually do augmentations as well! I charge 10,000 Ryo per material used. Materials not included sadly. I can actually go ahead and augment this weapon here for you if you want, as well as any other weapons or armors that you might need. Better yet, I'm not too good at it yet, but I can actually do some Fuinjutsu work as well! Consider the Hajime Ninja Supply Company at your service!" Kita felt a slight shiver run through his body, and he did his best to hide it from the shinobi before him. He had one last pitch for the shadowy figure before him. "If you order something today, I can give you a Chakra Storage Seal on the house! Completely painless extra chakra whenever you need it!" If he could attract a member of the Anbu as a customer, hopefully he could attract others. Kita kept his emotions under wrapped as he awaited the response of the ninja in question.

Word Count - 368

Total Word Count - 663
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:33 am
Greeted by the shopkeeper, Scyxion was informed by the clerk he was allowed to give the blade a few test swings. Nodding towards him, Scyxion reached over to the blade with his right hand, followed by his left as he slowly gripped the handle with his right and the sheathed with his left. Lifting it off the stand, Scyxion backed up a few feet, turning his body to face away from the stall owner and passing pedestrians that might be caught. Unsheathing the blade, Scyxion decided to whip the sword around to test some of his martial weapon techniques to see how the blade felt. It was a bit stiff for him at times but he really did love the feel of the material but something felt odd for him. Despite it being just a weapon, it felt like the blade had sentience of its own and wasn't giving the full extent of it's power by choice. Other than that, in terms of craftsmanship, it was truly a masterwork weapon. Returning back to the stall owner, he decided he'd buy the weapon but also informed him something felt off and if he knew what this sensation was that he was feeling when wielding it.

Other than that, he accepted the price offered to him for the augmentations as he was quite pressed to find people with the unique ability to augment gear. It was reasonable for him to have a powerful craft weapon and armor.to aid him in combat. The shopkeeper even offered to put a chakra storage seal on him free of charge if he made a purchase today. All in all, it was a pretty good deal for him and he wouldn't mind having all of these options at his disposal. His man then ran on Xijion, wondering how he was faring with his business. Knowing him, he probably doesn't even remember the material properties of the items they were given and he figured he'd have to help him with it later on. For now he turned his attention back towards the shopkeeper, placing items on the stall for him to utilize as well as his armor he was currently wearing and mask. He made sure to pull his hood over his face in order to hide as much of his face as possible when removing his mask to be discreet in revealing his identity. 

W.C: 397
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:12 am
Kita watched as the figure in front of him swung the blade about to test its power. It cleaved through the air nicely, but Kita knew exactly what the figure was experiencing. The blade had more power inside, it just needed to be unleashed. The man placed the weapon back onto the stall, sufficiently persuaded to buy it, and asked about the properties holding it back. "Well, I won't bore you too much with the semantics. Essentially, the weapon needs a bit of chakra to be able to function properly. Without that extra chakra, it's little better than an average blade. The interesting part however, is that the person who feeds it said chakra is 'bonded' to the weapon. Nobody else would be able to use its full power. In fact, it actually negates enemy chakra to an extent. If you can manage it, it makes slicing through enemy jutsu a heck of a lot easier."

With that, the black cloaked man placed additional items onto the stall for Kita to augment and augment with. Kita looked away as he took off his mask, taking care not to witness his face. It was best to respect the privacy of his customer, especially considering he could lay him out flat in under a minute. Once it was all placed on the table, Kita quickly calculated the cost for augmenting everything here in his head, his eyes widening as he realized just how much rye that would be worth. "Good lord that's pricey! Just how big of a pocketbook does this guy have?" Regardless, the customer service smile returned to Kita's face. "I can augment this for you no problem! Just give me a couple of days and they'll be better than ever!" Kita began weaving hand signs, casually running through the snake, the ram, the rat, and the dragon (Chakra Storage Seal). "And before I forget, a chakra storage seal on the house as well." If the man chose to accept, Kita would place it on whatever part of his body he requested Kita put it on. Regardless of his choice, afterwards Kita would take a blank slip of paper from inside the stall, and write a brief message on it before sliding it back over to the Anbu figure. "Have a nice day sir! Come by my permanent shop location in a few days to pick up your items!"

Word Count - 399

Total Word Count - 1062
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:15 pm
According to the shopkeeper, the blade indeed had a secret behind it towards drawing out its full power. The shopkeeper explained if he infused his own chakra into the blade, he'd be able to draw out even more of its potential but to truly utilize its full abilities, he'd have to go through some strange bonding process. Unsure of how that works, Scyxion figured he ask about the finer details later and do it in his spare time. For now, he'd just nod towards the shopkeeper's offer of receiving a free Chakra storage seal as well as confirming that he'd be using his services for this augmentation; drawing closer towards the boy in order for him to apply the complementary seal. After its application, Scyxion nodded silently towards the young teen in thanks before heading off, anticipating the moment when he'd be able to try on his new Anbu Gear again.

[Exit.]

W.C: 151
T.W.C: 938

Claims
Purchasing a Chakra Bonding Katana from Kita, Handing Kita Scyxion's Anbu Armor, five Meteoric Iron, one Senju Wood, one pufferfish gill and one Aluminum.

Ability Claims (Applying 25% Max Stat Discount)
Using 930 words towards Leaf Strong Whirlwind
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:54 pm
Kita applies the seal, and waves him off. Bobo would wake up later, and Kita would eagerly tell the tiny simian about their first customer. The hard part was over. Now, it was time for Kita to get to work on augmenting the man's materials.

Word Count - 45 Words

Total Word Count - 1107 Words

Exit Claims:
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure