Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ranma
Ranma
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 21100

Cookie Time! (D-Rank mission) Empty Cookie Time! (D-Rank mission)

Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:46 pm
mission specs:

The wolves signaled the end of the night and the coming sunrise as Raian awoke from a deep slumber, a slight dribble of drool having escaped his lower lip. He wiped his mouth rolling to his side, as he did so however, he fell from the tree he was resting on and landed hard on a blanket of snow. Raian forced himself to his feet, his vision darting on every direction, utter confusion setting in. "What.. in the hell.. the hell am I?" Raian said literally scratching his head. A bad of something would tumble off the tree and smack Raian on his head. Attached the the draw string at the top of the bag was a bound scroll which Raian quickly retrieved.

As Raian read the note he let out a loud and exaggerated sigh, disappointed in the task asked of him. "Ah come on.. now he wants me to pass out cookies!? Yeah.. brilliant.. cause I totally look like the kind of person who should be doing that. What kinda sick joke is he playing at?" The gracious hollykage had tasked Raian with the distribution of delicious cookies to the all the young well behaved children of a nearby village. Why anyone would choose Raian of all people for a task such as this was beyond comprehension. He was the least suitable person for it, possible in existence at all, based upon not only his appearance which would be scary enough but his bloodlusted attitude as well. Still, who was Raian to deny the hollykage of all people, so instead he merely grumbled to himself defiantly as he picked up the sack of cookies and marched on towards some lights off in the distance.

Even walking at a slow pace, which Raian definitely was since he wasn't looking forward to his "mission", he reached the small, poor looking little town rather quickly. Before entering it's makeshift gates however, he dropped the bag of cookies in the ground and sighed. "Guess I should at least try to NOT give all the children nightmares while I'm here." Raian thought to himself as he formed the easy hand seals for the basic transformation technique, turning himself into a much thinner less evil looking version of himself. This version of himself had normal looking eyes with light blue pupils. His frame was much thinner and more inviting looking. His teeth were normal and his signature devil horns were gone. "Ugh, let's get this over with.. I hate looking like this." He thought to himself as he once again lifted the bag of cookies and continued into the small town.

By this time sunrise had broke the morning sky and the children of the poor town had come own of their homes attempting to play in the snow. From what could be seen most of them lived in very small almost shack like homes, you could tell they didn't have much. Raian walked up to the first child he saw, approaching slowly, the small child backing away at first. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. The hollykage sent me here to give you something. Here, little one, tell the others I'll be dropping cookies off upon every door step for the young ones." Raian said softly to the little girl as he slowly placed one of th cookies in her hand before continuing onward. He felt disgusted having to disguise himself like this and having to talk like a cuddly teddy bear but he needed to get it done, the hollykage commands it after all.

Raian maintained his disguise as he continued to approach each child carefully, and slowly, as he didn't want to startle them. To an outside person this would have seemed rather odd, and unsurprisingly, it wasn't long before one of the parents of the children stopped Raian.

"What do you think your doing?" The young mother asked Raian as hell child stood behind her, using her leg to hide their face as they held one of the cookies Raian had given them. "Don't worry ma'am I mean the children not your small town any harm just here doing the work of the hollykage." Raian replied.

"The hollykage.." she continued, "right.. well.. call me crazy if I find it a little odd you handing out cookies on the street to children. Especially since none of us have ever seen you around here before. If you'd please leave.. that'd be great."

[I]"I'm sorry I understand this may seem odd and I don't mean to be rude when I say this but.. from the looks of your town you all have it pretty rough here and I'm guessing the children do to. Don't you think a little holiday joy from the hollykage would be just the thing to make things a little bit brighter."
Raian said as he smiled a soft smile at the young mother and her daughter. The young mother sighed in response before stepping forward and outstretching one of her hands. "I suppose your right, well.. guess I should introduce myself. My name's Shia, and this is my daughter Hope, we'd be happy to help you if you'd like. Would make the rest of the town a little more comfortable seeing a familiar face with you along the way." Raian shook the woman's hand as he nodded in agreement with her.

The three of them walked throughout the town, distributing the cookies and at the end even had a few left over for them to have one each themselves. Raian hated the fact that he had too keep up such a silly disguise but at the same time, the holiday joy was getting to him a little bit too. Throughout his time with Shia he had quite a few laughs and he would be lying if he said they weren't because of her. He almost felt as if he had feelings for her in some way by the end of things, ALMOST.

As they finally finished, Raian prepared to leave the little village and finally drop the ridiculous disguise he had been upholding all this time. Shia grabbed his arm and dropped him at the edge of the small town however, "wait.." she started to say "your just gonna leave? Just like that?" Raian softly brushed her hand off his arm and smiled at her before speaking. "Just like that. Sorry Shia, this is your home, not mine. I have other things out in the world that I need to do, things left unchecked that I can't abandon. So while I must say goodbye, I must also say thank you, because even though you don't understand you made me feel.. human." Raian said to her before he walked back off into the snowstorm, disappearing from view and ultimately proud of what he had done.

[WC: 1,134]
[Exit - Mission Complete]

Claims:
- 2000ryo
- 20ap
- 1x Leather
- 11 Stats
- D-Rank Lightning Uppercut Combo (500/500) (Precious WC trained here)
- C-Rank lightning uppercut combo (500/500)
- Remaining WC towards B-Rank Tank (239/1500)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Cookie Time! (D-Rank mission) Empty Re: Cookie Time! (D-Rank mission)

Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:27 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum