Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

The Queen and I part 1 [I/O] Empty The Queen and I part 1 [I/O]

Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:06 pm
To be with out a summon in today world is like to be without hope. Or so most would think. Flow had an idea about how to go about doing things. He had what one would call a very impressive idea. He wanted to up his genjustu game to the fullest. But how can one do that? Only a true genjustu user would know of that. But to be fair not many would even take up that trade as it is played out. As it is an extremely hard thing to pull off. But to be frank what is not? 

Only a matter of rather one could do it or not was on his mind. As he suited up up he would be going to Uchiha Forrest of all places. This is where he would be meeting his summons to be. Phantom Ravens a very big flock of birds how odd. But to be frank with these beast on Flow side he will be more of a threat to deal with then ever before. He will need to do even more so to have them. Looking on he would start to male his way inside of the Forrest. The breed he is looking for is a very rare breed indeed.

Looking on he would make his way deeper and deeper within the forrest. As he had a lot to do. He will be training here as well as to obtain this certain summon he would need. To meet certain conditions and he planned on doing just that. As he would need to unlock a certain thing about himself here. As he would need his dojustu to be able to move around to say the least and Flow was not going to stop now. At least not yet he was still going.

Wc301
Ghost
Citizen

The Queen and I part 1 [I/O] Empty Re: The Queen and I part 1 [I/O]

Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:46 am
The thing was he was all but ready for his next stage in combat. He was still shaking up about going to his sensei funeral it was such a sad case for him. But as he said if he was to be the best genjustu user he need to go all the way with it. His eyes were going to bring him a better future. But first he had to get there. Slowly but surely walking into the Forrest. He would start to notice the ravens themselves. As they two looked at him. Ghost would start to feel quite uneasy.  

Yet at last he would start to walk again. As he knew what had to be done. He was just starting out and he had a wide range of Justu he needed to be dome with. Ghost was no dummy amd he jad every ides planned out in his head. The thing was getting a contract with the summons to say the least. He would be thinking these things as he continued down the path to the Raven nest. He would be thinking on what he could do and how he could do it? To get them to sign over a contract with him.

Soon enough after about 1 hour of walking. He would see a certain Raven not flying but on the dirt floor. Flow would look around and see this and to his shock it was not scared of him. Flow would slowly walk towards the Phantom Raven. It would look at him as it flew up and started to fly. Flow would see this and follow it. It kept a small pace yet it knew what ot was doing. As ot kept on turning its head back to see where Flow was. It was time to get busy.

Wc602
Ghost
Citizen

Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:54 pm
As the bird was telling him to follow him Flow knew what he had to do and boy was he ready. It was stated that in order to go deeper within the forrest one most have thier sharingan active and he planned on doing that. As the eyes would allow him to know the way into which he was going to go. Flow would know this as he study up on it some time ago. Plus he knew just how to get into contact with the Ravens. But truth be told he did not know if they would like him or not. However he was going and was willing to find out if they did in fact like him. Flow had no choice as he would need thier aids all around in order to best most people who cone his way in this thing called life and damn he meant that. 

As he saw the raven Flow would look on as he saw ot fly up to a higher area. Upon looking up he saw it go into a cave. But no the cave outline he would see. The uchiha symbol this was what he was looking forward to indeed. As the moment he saw such a thing he knew he had to go into his next stage. With a smile on his face. He would activate his Sharingan amd boy would he be ready. With its two tomoe's in it it was truly nearly at top rank for him to use. Flow would look on to see even more Ravens flying about. He would be in complete shock at seeing such a thing. As he looked on he would start to cave up the wall of the cave. It was show time and he had to get in there.

As he started to run up the wave side. He would see multiple ravens flying around him. This was odd but it was to be expected and he welcome the change. As he jumped up and made it inside the cave. Flow would look on amd smile. As he looked inside the cave he would see nothing but Ravens flying around. He would keep his self at a nice pace. As he looked on he would walk pass the flock. Flow would notice that some of them even started to fly around him. Landing on him and it was cool. 

Ap280/300
Sharingan-15
Wall climbing-5
Wc1002
Ghost
Citizen

Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:40 am
As he stood there he would walk towards a odd looking stone. It was here that he knew he had to touch it. As he did so the ravens on the ground would start to fly around him all over. But as soon as he touched the stone they would calm down. It was as he heard thier voices to say the least. Flow would look around as he thought to himself for a moment. He would slowly sit down and began to relax. He would look on as he knew he had to prepare to be one with them. 

As these were beast whom work really well together and for the record. They was not to be messed with. This is what was going on in his head. As he thought about the way the raven lives. Looking on he would stand up as he now had to prove himself. Could he muster the strength to do so? He only had one chance to prove himself and boy was he going to do that sooner then later. Looking on he would see the stone sitting there and boy was he ready. As he took his hand and bit it. 
Bitting into his thumb he would feel a bit of pain. As the blood came out he would smile. As he took it and put it on his fingers. Flow would look on as be saw the ravens fly around the stone. Then Flow would see this as he smiled. Soon they would fly away from it as a scroll was there. As he would see this and walk up to it. It was time to seal the deal. He would look on as he smiled it was show time. As he looked down at the contract it was happy. 

Slowly but surely he would sign his name. As he felt it was time to grind after this one. He had a lot to do and was short on time but boy was he ready to prove himself. He would look on as the deal was made. He was now apart of the raven family and boy did he plan on doing them right. As this bird of prey wae often over looked. Just as Flow was but boy was he happy this time around. Flow would look out of the cave as he gave a deep breath and a big smile. 

Wc1406
Ghost
Citizen

Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:08 pm
He was all set and ready now. He had this summon on his side all was well for him. Ghost would look on as he was smiling. It was time for him to get a move on as he knew what he had to do. Now that he was fully in control of his ravens he would give out a laughter. Because he was getting stronger and stronger and nobody was gonna stop him now. With that being said he would look on as the sun was setting. He looked up as he smiled yet again it was raven time.

Adding the wc to my summon to complete the contract

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t40139-phantom-ravens-of-uchiha-forest#320607

The other 500 wc can be found here

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46095-flow-e-rank-3

Adding the 15+ stats to my speed
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:14 pm
Approved