Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

Seeding Refuge Empty Seeding Refuge

Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:12 pm
Silence... befallen the realm of this island. Cool whispers of natures breath flows with subtle interest amongst the land. Chilling mist enclosed the entire village in a coat of obscure veil. The light of day barely pushing through as the rays reflect of the water particles which created small windows of rainbows. The wildlife of this island was like that of any, tho they grew disturbed as the pressence of something ominous draw near. They birds took flight to flock elsewhere, the mammals rustled the greenery of the land to make distance. Even few of the people passing by took it as a sign to steer clear.  

A being don in all black, head to toe. Black hair that veil his eyes. Two toned golden eyes, pierce from black scleras. Expressionless face accompanied them. Black dress shirt with obsidian buttons and a silk black tie. A black vest with matching dress pants. Shinobi boots compliments the bottom of the attire. Swaying with each step was a black coat that had crimson silk interior. Protruding from the depths of his coat on his left was the hilt to a katana. The pummel was gold while the hitl was dark green. A prized possession that he collected off of a merchant caravan while he was out along the borders.  

The man towered at six foot, one inch. His built was perfect for his size as his muscles printed through his clothing somewhat. Those demonic eyes would scan the area as he approached, his destination was the village hidden within the mist. The gates were open wide, but he knew that he must first seek permission to explore what was beyond. There were civilians that went it and came out. Few of them glanced over to the man that stood like a black hole in the middle of the path. Fewer did their best not to make eye contact. His attention was not on them, he couldn't care less about them. What was of interest was the one they called Mizukage.  

One might ask why, but that was to be discovered. The man, Aokidanza would shift his gaze to one of the men that guarded the entrance to this massive village. The guard immediately picking up on his glare. Stepping in the direction of the demon, though cautiously. "You there, what is your business with the the mist?" His tone was distasteful to the ears of the demon, though he understood the reasoning for the pitch. The man tilting his head slightly to the left. "Oh my... Silly me, this is a great nation after all. My business is of no concern of yours, you are just a pawn of this foundation. I seek an audience with your master... I mean, Kage."  

That deep and malicious tone did not rub the guard very well. He was left speechless for a moment before giving his response. "An audience with the Mizukage? Are you delivering a message from a neighboring village?" His tone was not filled with curiosity. Aokidanza closed his eyes and shook his head. It would seem that the guard was more interested in learning what did not concern him, instead of fetching his leader. "I would commend you on listening, but you seem to struggle in that department. You've wasted enough of my time, now go and fetch your lord." Slowly did the lids to his eyes open revealing a much more stern expression. His tone was more direct and his posture no longer lax.  

The other guard picked up on this and stepped in. Speaking with the other it was made clear that this particular guard was new to the post. A messenger was sent to retrieve the Mizukage. The guard requested that Aokidanza wait just a bit. The demon would nod, giving a small smile. 

[WC: 635]
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Seeding Refuge Empty Re: Seeding Refuge

Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:52 pm
Preparing for his departure, the Mizukage was busy packing up provisions, rations and the like in a large satchel. Currently, the inner layer of the Mizukage's attire consisted wearing his yellow shirt and navy blue pants. His outer layer was clad with a dark red and black type of Karuta that high ranking samurai would wear in the land of Iron, although his was on the heavy side. Packing the tools might need such as kunai, shuriken and the like. Fastening his ninja tool pouches behind his back, filled with the weaponry he may or may not use. He wasn't they type of person to wield a weapon but he figured he'd bring his Katana even though he never formally practiced with it. Now that he was done his preparations, it seems as if it looks like he was going to war. He didn't want to alarm his people, or the people of the foreign nation he was about to visit, so instead he just transformed his current attire into that of his Mizukage robe and hat with a mouth mask concealing the lower portion of his face. Now that he was probably attired for the right situation, he decided to head out of his office down to the lobby in order to begin his travelling plans, accompanied by his familiar, Ram. 

Nodding to his secretary, the Mizukage had began to head out of the estate in order to make his way to the gates.Thinking to himself, he had heard tales of a nation that was mostly composed of missing shinobi and wouldn't mind visiting it to see how order is maintained. Similar to Kiri, they had loose laws on transplants and organ selling so he figured he'd make a trip over there to see if they had certain things he would need in order to complete what he would call, 'the ultimate body.' Maybe he'd also pick something up for his bodyguard if he expressed enough interest. Proceeding through the gates, he could spot his primary gatekeeper, Xijion, taking a snooze in a booth. Shaking his head, he continued on thinking he would give him a piece of his mind later.  As he stepped forward, the Mizukage would bump into a messenger, that seemed startled by his presence. The messenger was dumbfound briefly before shaking it off and informing him there was a visitor requesting to see him. Tilting his head, the Mizukage was just as confused as his messenger was since he ken for a fact that today he was expecting anybody to visit. 

Looking just passed the messenger, he could see a tall man waiting by the gates, preoccupied with another guard. Just what he needed, another distraction before it was time to leave. Well, the faster he dealt with this, the faster he could go and claim the prize he so wanted to obtain. Walking over to the tall man, the Mizukage introduced himself as such. "Salutations traveler, normally I don't show up for any random person that sees to end up at Kiri's doorstep but it seems luck is on your side as I have somewhere to be for us to cross paths at this very moment. What do you desire from me," the Mizukage said coldly.

Aokidanza likes this post

Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:43 am
The voice of a stranger reached the ears of the demon. Black scleras dragged golden irises to the projection of the tone. Landing on a man dressed completely formal. The Senju would take a moment to analyze the Kiri shinobi that was before him. His eyes trailed from head to toe. Returning them to meet with piercing blue eyes. His head would turn and his body would follow in the direction of the kiri shinobi. Noting what he was saying to him as well as his tone, filled with coldness and somewhat defensive. This manifested a smile on the towering man's frame. Ghe breeze picking up, gently brushing through his black hair and clothing.  

'How odd... he claims to be venturing out, yet his attire is better suited for the comfort of his village. So this is the Mizukage. His pressence does not lack authority in the slightest, and he smells of killer intent. Oddly enough, something about him is strangely familiar...' He would think to himself. Aokidanza would then tilt his head to the left and smile a bit more to show teeth. "It would seem so. Luck favors me from time to time. But, I cannot help but to consider this encounter an mere stroke of coincidence. After all, you are departing." His tone was just as cold, if not more. The tinge of malice rolling off of his tongue as his eyes would shift from the Mizukage to his village. The guards looking over to them showing eagerness and some anxiousness. The man found this to be interesting, its been quite some time since he was met with such caution. It made him feel a sliver of intoxication.  

Golden orbs fell back on blue ones. "What I desire comes in two. The first, I would like to seek refuge within your village walls. I am aware of how this might sound, but I assure you that I do not aim to cause you or your people any trouble. I merely need a place secure enough to relax until further notice. The second, as gratuity for your acceptance of my presence, I will lend my aide to you and your people should you need it. That implies dealing with pests without your village being the blame." With his truths laid out, it would be left to the Mizukage to accept them, or provide a counter. Which the man would be more than curious to hear.

Though, he could not shake the itch at the back of his mind. "Should I be so bold... Where exactly are you going?" The expression on his face revealed a slightly risen right brow. The rays of the sun reflecting off the two tone golden eyes gave it a glow that was completely harmless, yet piercing. 

[WC: 464]
[Total WC: 1,099]
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:04 pm
Listening to the man's odd request, the Mizukage had taken his left hand, placing it under his chin, stroking it partially to show his contemplation. Another person that claims to seek refuge in the village hidden in the mist. 'Do people think this village is a resort,' the Mizukage thought to himself. No, he shouldn't think that way. The more people he had at his disposal, the better. It must mean Kirigakure's reputation is clearing up for the better or making a turn for the worst as infamous as it was. Either way, he would focus back on the request at hand. The wandering vagabond in front of him had requested refuge in his village, not citizenship like the previous two others. He found that odd but he figured he could use somebody unaffiliated, if he was, to work for him from time to time for discreet jobs. now it was just a matter of figuring out what sort of crimes he might have committed and if they were small enough to shoulder for the time being. After all, he couldn't just accept anybody that tries to walk through those gates. 

"I see, you request refuge here, but not citizenship. That leads me to believe you may be hiding something. Ulterior motives, a dark past, war crimes maybe? Well, it matters not. I can help shoulder whatever you may have done in the past but I will take no responsibility if whatever thing in your past creeps up and demands to hand you over to it, I won't hesitate for a second. If you prove useful enough to me, then maybe I'll have the village aid you in your time of need. That is the best I can offer you. As for where I am going, well, should that concern a traveler such as yourself? If you must know you may accompany me for the time being. It's a bit of a personal errand, so I don't think it matters too much should somebody find out. After all, it's not like I'm committing a crime. Heh, heh, at least not in my village or the village I plan to go too."

Giving a rather ominous chuckle, the Mizukage cleared his throat before placing his left and right hands behind his back. Whether the man decided to stay, go or even follow him, he didn't think too much of it as the act was inconsequential. On one hand, he'd gain a pawn that costs him little to nothing to keep around. If he lost him, then there would have been no real loss to deal with. For now, he could continue on his path, assuming the current conversation was done, his companion waddling behind him in tow to the public harbor.

[Potential Exit.]

W.C: 460
T.W.C: 1,002

Stat Claims
Claiming 20 AP for Ram

Ability Claims
Using 700 words to claim Seven Heavenly breathes (Breath of Temperance)
Using 300 words towards Seven Heavenly Breathes (Breath of Chasity)
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:25 pm
The Mizukage's moment to contemplate was noted by the man. Those golden ominous eyes analyzed him to every minor detail. It was as if they were all that existed in that moment. From his hand on his chin, to the facial expression he was undoubtedly making behind his face covering, his stance it was all being acknowledged. His eyes reduced focus as the words of the cloaked Kage reached him. It was now his turn to contemplate. Though he did not use any obvious means like stroking his chin. Those bodily habits were voided. He simply gazed at the Mizukage and smiled sadistically.  

'He does not trust me, yet he does not care to know of my concealing. This only means he views me as another pawn. How interesting, I must admit, his mental is on a different level than most. He's probably already tactfully decided to use me to further his gain... Quite delicious, I may find some fun by this man's side after all. I'll play the fool, so long as it gets my hands soiled in blood I will not complain...after all, he is the leader of the Bloody Mist.' Words echoed in his head. Aokidanza tilted his head to the right giving a malicious chuckle. "Should the day come that my sins wish to return to me, I will graciously welcome them whilst giving you and your people a show of true despair. If I was in your position, your level of thinking would not fall far from my own." His cold tone would seek the ears of the Mizukage. His head returning to its normal position.  

An invitation? To tag along with him on a personal errand? A smile crept on the face of the Senju. He nods as he had nothing better to do and would most likely like to see what the Mizukage did on his free time anyway. He would extend his left hand out as if ushering him to proceed. "I will accompany you on this personal venture of yours. I might find something of interest there myself" He said, as he followed behind him. It seem as if he was acting in the role of a body guard, the man would smile further as he anticipates the findings of their journey's end.

[EXIT]
[WC: 384]
[Total WC: 1,483]

[Claiming the following - 

14 Stats - 
+4 Strength, +3 Vigor, +5 Speed and +2 Chakra

786 WC added 214 bank to claim Water Release: Water Whip [1000/1000]
697 WC towards learning Chakra Absorption V7 [697/1000]
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:13 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum