Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Zeo Kamigawa's Stat & Jutsu List

Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35400

Beyond Imagination... (Training)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Beyond Imagination... (Training)

Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:32 pm
Breathing was the key in this jutsu, not just hand signs or infusing chakra. It was difficult to control one's own breathing. The amount of air you exhale at any given time, its force. Even the smallest bit had an effect, even to just blow bubbles in general. It was as much art as anything else, especially ninjutsu. Dipping the bubble pipe into the container one more time, he prepared himself. He took his time to focus his chakra to his lungs properly, inhaled, and gave one, calm and steady blow into the pipe.

The result came out differently as he blew outward. This time, more than one bubble was produced. They were of varying size, from a couple of large ones to a few small ones around them. They didn't pop or break-- but despite their physical differences, they did one thing in particular. They were hovering and stable in the air. Despite a breeze that came around, they floated idly in place and didn't waver from in front of Zeo. Exhaling out of surprise, getting fresh air into his lungs, he looked and saw how they merely floated in place, as if weighed there by a string or by weight of some kind. Slowly, as if afraid his movement would set off the bubbles, he raised two fingers to focus his chakra-- directed at the bubbles.

It was then they began to move. Each one began to follow the first, flowing in a circle in front of Zeo, then into a figure-eight pattern before him. His eyes widened as he thought the path and they followed, soon making loops in the air and spinning outward. At the end, he popped each one harmlessly, following his command in the end.

"I did it! I did it! YES!" he cheered, standing up fully to see his handiwork. He took another blow of his bubbles, this time producing three large bubbles, and while bigger, they still were the same with the consistency. He even reached out to touch it-- and met significant solid mass like a rubber baloon as he pushed upon it.

Yasha smiled as he walked down the hill to Zeo. "You finally got the hang of it. When it comes to this technique, chakra control
requires proper focus and flow into the air you exhale to form them,
" he explained, "You learned to make it work, you had to learn to apply equal amounts of chakra evenly with your breath to focus each bubble, regardless of its size."

"I see," Zeo said as he looked at the large bubble, eventually popping as he lowered his focus of it. "So to use this jutsu, I have to keep control of my chakra flow in my breath even in the heat of battle then."

Yasha nodded as he folded his arms against his chest. "Yes. It is difficult, but with enough practice, it should become second nature. It's no different from any other muscle in the body and thus within your control. Further, this jutsu will aid you not only to use it in combat, but also to allow you to learn other branch jutsu that comes from it." He said as he looked over the lake. "Give it time. This jutsu will open new doors for you in your growth. "

Zeo couldn't help but admire the certainty and resolve he saw in Yasha, as was his guidance as a shinobi. He couldn't help but smile as he looked up to his new mentor. "Thank you... Yasha Sensei," Zeo said.

WC: 592 (X2 for anniversary) 1184
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Beyond Imagination... (Training)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Beyond Imagination... (Training)

Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:33 pm
Yasha took a look at the sun, now starting to set. IT had been several hours since t he two had met and trained to master this new jutsu for Zeo. He regarded this as he realized they had done more than enough. "Come. I think that is more than enough training, even for a seasoned shinobi. " Yasha said as he turned, prepared to head back to the village.

Though a bit reluctant, only because he finally got the grasp how to use the new Bubble-style jutsu so well, he sighed as he put away the bubble pipe and container into his kimono sleeve. "Thank you so much for your guidance and training. I couldn't of gotten this far, this fast, without your help." he said and bowed politely to the masked man.

Yasha didn't show any tell of confirmation as he looked to him. "I merely guided you properly, and you figured out the how on your own. But remember, this jutsu is but the base form of other techniques. To master those, you will need to keep on training it, and learning new forms of this jutsu. Do you understand?"

Finally prying himself away from the lake, he joined Yasha as they walked back to the village. Yes, Yasha-Sensei. I promise I'll do my best. "

The two soon returned towards the village. Zeo with a new jutsu and a new master he could follow, and Yasha finding a young shinobi with talent to help make the best for HOshigakure. "I'm certain you will."

ENd.

WC: 258 (X2 from anniversary) 516
TWC: 13,346
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:05 pm
Stats: N/A Maxed--- -25% off learning jutsu.
WC: 13346/305
Jutsu Learned:
Clan Pureblood (Skill) (1500 WC)  + 25 to Vigor
Suiton Soap Bubble Ninjutsu (1875 WC ) Mastery to 1/2 hand seals.
Genjutsu Butterfly Effect (750 WC)
Uchugan training (in stat page) Total WC to it -- 7041WC (FUlly Mastered!! ) (25% discountt to training for EYes.
Fuuton Wind Rejuvination (1875 WC)
Fuuton Wind Release Bullets (750 WC)
Fuuton Quiet Footsteps (250 WC)
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:09 pm
Alright. Everything checks out. Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum