Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Obtaining Poison (Mission) Empty Obtaining Poison (Mission)

Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:07 pm
Mission Name: Pretty Plants, Potent Poisons
Type:Augmentation Farming
Character Requirements:None
Mission Location:Wherever one might find pastures
Word Count Requirements:3000
Challenges:N/A
Repeatable?Yes, over and over, by the same people
NPC?No
Reward:3,000 Ryo, 7AP, 1x Hemlock

Task: Please prepare personnel to peruse pastures positively packed with poison parsley. Pertaining to personal profit and payment, we'll provide a pouch of poison parsley without probing for purpose of purchase.
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Obtaining Poison (Mission) Empty Re: Obtaining Poison (Mission)

Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:18 pm
Stats:

Yuurei was wondering what kind of mission he would take care of today. The boy was thinking about his weapon and figured that it was time to start gathering the materials that he wanted to help better them. One of the things he had thought about was one that could poison people, which could either hinder their speed or stop them from moving period. The closest he could think of was a mission that had brought him to preparing packed pastures with poison parsley as well. This was not a bad mission to take, but he had to make sure that he wore gloves. The young man read poison, and it made him think that he might poison himself if he made a mistake.

The Genin accepted the mission without a problem though and he would take the scroll as he was going to need it as proof. He would gather his stuff as it was something he did a lot so that it would become second nature for him to do. The boy was ready to move forward as he had finished his daily routine. His movements would lead him downstairs as he could see his mother was done with making food for him, and he would eat whatever he could until he was filled up. His mother was happy that the mission he was taking wasn’t as dangerous as the last two. Yes, he made it home alive, but having to do those types of missions on his own scared the living hell out of her.

When he was done eating, the Uchiha gave his mother a kiss and then walked out of the house. His destination was the Grove as there was a section in there that he needed to do go to and prepare the packages. He was told that his client would wait for him as well there, so he didn’t have to go around looking for anybody to give him the equipment that he needed for this job. His travel was from the rooftop as it became a norm. People who knew about him would catch him running through rooftops as he would jump around doing parkour. This was a great workout within itself as it kept him on his feet as gave him different ideas on how to move on the battlefield. The shinobi would soon find himself running out of rooftops to run on, which meant that he was getting closer to his destination.

Yuurei would find his way down to the lower ground as he would continue his running through the field of grass that allowed him to know that he made it to The Grove. His speed didn’t stop there as he wanted to get to his location quickly. It wouldn’t take long, but the trees that he would see around him continuously through his travel would come to a change as he would see a huge field with plants around him, and he would come to a stop. He would take a moment to see the beauty that was in front of him. It was amazing to him to see that these different plants were surviving inside of the Wind Country. The power, money, and influence the Kage was strong if he was able to do this.

He would shake his head as he didn’t come here for this, but to do a job. The ninja would look around the area as he was scouting to see if he could find the client that was waiting for him. While looking through this vast field, Yuurei would notice that somebody was walking towards him. He would smile at the man and he would wave at him as he started walking towards him as he figured that was his client. When the two got close to each other, the man would speak first.

“Are you the person who is supposed to come and pick out the plants that are scattered around these parts?” He asked before saying anything else.

Yuurei would look around to see if there were anybody else around him before answering him. He would take out the scroll that had the mission on it as he looked at the man.

“Yes I am the one that accepted the mission to collect and prepare the packages with plants and parsley.” He said to the man as he would open the scroll up to show the man that it was the mission that he had asked the Kage to give out.

His client was looking at the scroll from where he was and soon enough he could see that his seal was on the paper. This was the person to do the job, but he was on his own, which bothered him. He felt bad for him but figured that he could do it on his own.

“I see, that is good that I have someone to do the work. The name is Arde. If you want to come with me, and I will take you to the area I need you to work on.” He said to Yuurei.

“My name is Yuurei.” He said to his Arde as he started following him as he could see that there was a lot of work to do.

It wouldn’t take him too long, but he would see a large field that he had to work on. It seemed like he was going to be the only person here. He could also see that there was a lot of equipment for him to use. This was good as he was hoping there would be here. He placed his hand on his waist as he was just wondering how long it would take to do all of this. Arde would chuckle when he saw Yuurei’s face and he figured he would explain things to him.

“If your Kage gave you this mission, then I think you are able to do this without a problem. In this area, there are a lot of plants I need you to take to pick out and place in those packages on your right. Be careful of course as there is poisonous parsley throughout this place. I need you to make sure to put those inside the package as well. You might want to wear gloves so that you don’t accidentally do something to poison yourself.” He paused for a second before continuing on.

“When you finish, you could find me in the shed right over there.” He said to Yuurei as he would point in the direction of the shed that he was talking about.

Yuurei would look at it and he would look back at Arde. He was fine with everything and he felt like the man could go relax or do whatever work that he needed to do.

“Thank you for the information, Arde, I will take care of it from here.” He said this with a smile on his face.

Arde was glad that he wasn’t complaining and he would walk away from Yuurei, so he could get to work. The young boy would wear the gloves that were left for him to put on. When he was ready with that, he would take what he needed from the equipment as he would open up the first bag. He started moving towards the first row of the plants and he would start pulling them out one by one. He had to make sure that he didn’t mess them up and made sure he took them out all with the root intact. His movements were smooth and he could see the different plants that were in this row. He kept moving through it all as he could feel the sun’s rays beaming down to him. The sweat that he was feeling going through the beginning was annoying. He couldn’t believe that he had to do this, but at the same time, he knew that this would be worth it in the end.

Yuurei would move through this row, however, as he figured this was also part of training as well. The Uchiha moved through the final part of the first row and when he was done he would move the barrel of plants towards the bag that he had opened up at the beginning of it all. He would start putting them into the bag, and he would see that everything he took out of the ground would need two bags. That was fine as he would make sure to fill up the first package before sealing it, and then he started filling up the second one. His movements were swift as he would use his bicep to wipe the sweat that was on his forehead right now. He would do his work as he was filling up the second bag, and when he finished that, he would seal that one as well. When he was done emptying the barrel he would stand out straight as he would take a minute break.

He gathered his breath as he was surprised about the work that he had in front of him. Yuurei didn’t have time to waste and he would open to packages now as he would start with the second row.

“Maybe I should have brought Gin with me. This would have made things easier for us if we worked together. I guess I can’t complain about it as it too late. Well time to continue on with the work.” He said to himself as he would continue on his work.

Yuurei would move through the second row without stopping as he figured that if he did, he would feel the workout he was getting from this. The young boy had to crouch to get the plants out from the root, and he would have to stand up straight to move onto the next one. This was a tedious process, but it worked out his legs more than he could tell. It was good and it was also satisfying to know that he was getting the job done. This does take a lot of energy out of you. I thought it would be simple, but I was wrong. Still, got to keep going if I want my reward in the end.” He thought to himself as he kept working.

The Genin kept going through the rows of plants making sure that he had gotten everything done. The bags would continue to fill up and pile up as Yuurei was making progress as the sun’s rays would continue to peak from above. He was wondering when it would set, but he knew that he might finish before that would happen. The boy would have six packages filled with the plants that were supposed to go inside of them. He would sigh as he had gone through three rows, and it took him quite some time. He wanted to use his jutsu, so he could move faster, but would that really help him. It would probably make it easier for him to pull the plants out, but he would use it later.

Yuurei would wipe the sweat from his face with his bicep again as he would make sure that he was ready for the next row. He knew that taking a break wasn’t a problem as he wouldn’t get in trouble as long as he did and finish his job in the end. It wouldn’t take long, but he would see that Arde was walking towards him. He was holding two plates of food and he would smile as he was kind enough to make food for him.

“Come take a break, and eat with me. Take those gloves off, and make sure not to touch them with your bare hands when you take them off. There are two other gloves waiting for you, so you can use the new ones. Now come eat.” He said this to Yuurei as he would sit down as he would wait for Yuurei.

Yuurei would take off his gloves as he would make sure that his hands didn’t touch the gloves with his hand and then he would drop it on the floor. He would walk over to Arde and would sit down and take the plate of food that was offered to him. His stomach rumbled as he was indeed hungry. All the energy that he had expended throughout the hours he was working was a lot, and he couldn’t wait to refill himself up.

“Thank you for the meal Arde.” He said to his client as he started eating his food without hesitating.

Arde watched him as he was eating and he could see that he had gotten hungry throughout his work.

“Why did you come here alone to do all this work, Yuurei?” He asked him as he started eating.

“I was given the mission, and I wasn’t told to bring someone with me. I didn’t question it, so I came here on my own. It’s a lot of work, and I’m going to feel it tomorrow. Still, I think it’s worth it and I know that in the end, I will feel good about myself being able to do this on my own.” He said as he continued eating the food that was given to him.

Arde heard what he said and he was impressed with the young man’s conviction to get work done. That was good and he would only smile at Yuurei before he said a few things.

“I see, that isn’t a bad thing, but always make sure you’re doing the right thing. Still, I’m glad I got you to work on the fields as I can see you are making good progress.” He would say this as the two of them would continue to eat their food together.

Yuurei would finish his food in a good time and he would stand up from where he was sitting down. He would look at what he needed to work on, and it was a lot, but not like how it was before. Arde could only smile when he saw that he was quick to get back to work. When he had finished eating he would stand up as well as he started walking away from the boy.

“You know where to find me when you’re done with everything Yuurei.” He would say this to the boy as he moved back to the shed that he was in.

Yuurei would smile when he heard this as it was time to get back to work. The Genin would start moving through the fourth row he was on and he would continue his pull through the plants making sure to get the entire thing. He figured now would be the time to use his technique to move faster and feel stronger as well. This would be something he wanted to try out and he took a deep breath as he would do exactly that. The Uchiha would move through the row much more quickly and easier than he did before. This was great, and he would move the barrel back to the packages. He would move to the seventh and eight bags as he would fill them up easier than he did before. This was great, and he figured he would do his best to finish this job before his technique ran out.

The Shinobi would continue his work throughout the field as he was getting the job done. His technique giving him the edge that others wouldn’t have. He was already making good progress before, but now it was even better. Yuurei’s movements continued on and he would see that the packages were piling up, which was a good thing. Soon enough, Yuurei would find himself finishing up the last row of the plants that he had to take out and seal. This was good and when he was done with the last row he would fill up the last two packages that he had to fill up. He could see how much was piled up and he would start moving them to the barrel as he would make sure that all of them would fit in both barrels. Once he was done with that, he would start moving it to the shack to show Arde that he was done.

When he got to the shack, he would look into it and it would seem like Arde was preparing a bunch of loads in a carriage. This was enough to see that he was also working the entire time. That was good and he would just move the barrels to Arde with a smile on his face. He would take off the gloves again and he would look at the man as he had finished everything that he had asked him to do.

“I cleared out all of the areas and every plant is placed into the package as you asked. It seemed like you knew how many bags were going to be needed, but I guess that is because you been doing this for quite a long time. Still, I was able to do a lot and sweat a lot, I feel good that I was able to help you out.” He said to Arde with a smile on his face.

The man would hear this coming from Yuurei as he was glad that he was here.

“I’m glad that you were here to take do the work too Yuurei. It was nice meeting you, but now that you finished the work, I guess I should give you your reward. Give me a second.” He said to Yuurei as he walked over to a little table nearby.

It wouldn’t take long, but he would return with the bag of Ryo and another small bag with him on the side.

“This is the bag of Ryo that you earned for taking care of the plants for me. As for this bag, it has some poison parsley inside of it for you. Use it wisely and make sure that you don’t get it on you by accident.” He said to Yuurei with a smile on his face.

Yuurei would grab a hold of the bag as he would see that there was a lot of Ryo in there. Then the other bag as he had come for what he was looking for. This was exactly what he needed and he got it. The Genin would bow slightly to Arde and would smile at him.

“Thank you for giving me this. I will be on my way home now.” He said this to Arde as he would turn and start walking away from him.

Yuurei would leave the shack and he would put his stuff away before he started running back home to take a shower and relax for a bit before doing anything else.

-150 AP
544/694
WC: 3138
[EXIT]
Claiming 2655 WC on Mangekyo Sharingan 25% discount 6000/6000. Previous claim here
Claiming 188 WC on E rank Sharingan Genjutsu 25% discount 188/188
Claiming 295 WC on D Rank Sharingan Genjutsu 25% discount 295/750
Claiming 3000 Ryo, 7 AP, 100 bonus Ryo, and Hemlock x1
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Obtaining Poison (Mission) Empty Re: Obtaining Poison (Mission)

Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:16 pm
Approved, but you're at 295/375 for D-Rank Sharingan Genjutsu considering you only need to pay the difference between ranks when it comes to multi-ranked jutsu.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum