Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 6000

Repair the Bridge ( D Rank Mission )  Empty Repair the Bridge ( D Rank Mission )

Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:47 pm
Mission Info:

With his new squad, his new sensei, and a host of other things going on it was a time for some easy missions. Looking over the mission board and he saw a few easy ones that would get him some quick Ryo and some more missions under his belt. He felt it imperative to set himself apart from the other shinobi and by becoming known around the village as someone who was willing to do anything would go a long way to see that quest done. However, it did not take away from the mundane tasks that he was being sent out to do. 

Since the storm there was a lot of maintenance and fixing that needed to be done and one of them was helping to repair the bridges around the village. Simple enough, how hard could it be to repair a few bridges? He had no experience with it but he thought that he could at least be guided around by a few of the engineers of the island. He was not exactly known for being deft or agile with his hands but he could carry some wood from point A to point B with no issues. 

He wore his typical working clothing as the white haired youth strolled through the streets. One of the initiatives of the village was to ensure that everyone knew that the village ninja were out and about. It made them feel comfortable to know that there was protection around. So more and more ninja strolled the streets instead of getting to locations quicker than he would have liked. Sprinting and leaping around was much quicker and preferable to the simple walking but he was not in the business of deciding what was necessary for the village. He was a follower, not a leader, and he did not mind admitting that. It was who he was and there was no point in fighting it. 

“You here to help with the bridge?” An average height, tanned, and from the looks of it overworked, man approached Furo. He wore a bright yellow hard hat and seemed to be at his wits end with the amount of work he was having to do lately. Furo guessed he understood it. The amount of damage around the village was substantial. He was more than likely being paid quite well, though, so he guessed it wasn’t so bad. 

“Yeah, I am. Tell me how I can help.” Furo looked over his shoulder and saw a few of the men helping carry lumber around.

“Don’t suppose you can use your fancy ninja skills to carry up all the heavy liftin?” He spoke with a bit of sarcasm in his voice which Furo did not appreciate but he did not respond to it.

“My jutsu is more offensive.” He spoke casually and then looked at the man. “Meant to kill.” He held the look for just long enough before he glanced away and looked around the site. 

“Aye, well….” He stumbled over his words a bit before he recovered his wits. “Well just go on down there and help them bring everything up and follow the orders of the men telling you where to put it. Be precise.” He was trying to sound firm in his instructions but Furo could tell he had made him feel a bit uncomfortable.

“You got it, boss man.” Furo smiled and gave him a pat on the shoulder. He had to reach up and the comedy of such a short man trying to pat a taller man on the shoulder was not lost on him. There was something about striking fear into someone’s heart that made Furo feel alive. 

He spent the next few hours doing exactly what he had been told. Helping others lift logs, set them down carefully, and rinse and repeat. It was boring and menial work and he started to feel a little jaded towards the apparent bosses as they simply stood around barking orders at people. They did not, however, say anything to Furo and the other men started to notice it. They tried their best to partner up with him so that they could avoid getting barked at. 

“Ever killed anyone?” One of the men asked as they bent down to get another log.

“Is that what you think we do? Kill people?” Furo did not meet his eye line as they spoke but instead focused on lifting the wood.

“Well…. I mean you are soldiers?” He gripped the bottom of the wood and the two of them lifted it in sync.

“Hm.” Furozan responded and then looked at him in the eyes as they lifted and stared uncomfortably. The man was definitely getting uncomfortable and Furo held back the laughter he was holding inside. 

“Sorry, didn’t mean to pry.” He nodded his head and continued on in silence. 

The two of them set down the wood and he shuffled away feeling uncomfortable. Furozan shook his head and continued his work. It took most of the day but at the end the bridge was repaired and looked quite sturdy. He was, surprisingly, quite proud of himself for what he had accomplished that day. 

The man who had spoken to him earlier walked past and Furozan spoke up. “I have killed people.” Furozan said bluntly as the man stopped in his tracks and turned to face him surprised at the sudden revelation. “Maybe they deserved it. Maybe they didn’t. Either way, the answer is yes, I have killed. I am sure I will kill again.” Furo nodded and walked past him leaving him to mull over the response he had given him.

He returned to the headquarters and collected his Ryo and was left with the conversation stuck in his head. The way he answered the question had been so… direct. He wondered if he thought he should feel differently. Maybe he was supposed to feel guilt over killing, but he didn’t, not even a little. He did not particularly enjoy it but he had no problem doing it. That night, as he lay drifting to sleep, he wondered exactly what that meant. Was he a bad person? He doubted he was equipped enough to answer that question so he did not mull it over for long.

WC: 1047

5 stat points all to speed

1,000 words to Hiding in Water ( C Rank ) 

+3 AP
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Repair the Bridge ( D Rank Mission )  Empty Re: Repair the Bridge ( D Rank Mission )

Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:59 am
Approved

For future reference, according to Global Mission Rules Missions/Contracts must be done and Rped out in the Mission Area of the Country border relevant to the task at hand. Also make sure to post your stat page in the first post of a mission topic. 

I probably forgot to mention this before so apologies I'm only doing this now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum