Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 4:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 4:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 11:32 amAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 11:32 amAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 11:32 amAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 11:31 amAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 11:30 amAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 11:30 amAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 11:29 amAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 11:28 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 43%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 4%
22 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : mhm
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lollygagging
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 181400

Greenest of Jades Empty Re: Greenest of Jades

Thu May 28, 2020 8:54 am
Yuri set off knowing that Jade could be of use to her. However, she would not focus on the time that went by in the midst of waiting for it was painfully slow. There wasn't much of world going for her as time ticks by but at last, she could do something useful and constructive for her time. Tipped to know that others had gone on and made their path, Yuri would pass what she might have thought as physical shades, entities that passed her with no significant issues as nothing of much might come to raise her attention from her thoughts as the light would guide her path. No one would pay her mind; Insignificant as she would be. But the trend of attire would keep her noted of her distance from the location. More and more of them would disappear from her sight as she closes into her mission starting area. She would keep her looks to the previous eventful episode as well this time since it would help her blend in if there is anyone of the profession.

However, it was not to be at the end of the walk. Yuri ended up meeting someone of her line. She took a moment to ponder if she had seen her around, distance to her is not the problem though her vision wouldn't meet Yuri's without turning.

WC 227

-5 AP transformation
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 58000

Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:17 pm
Your NPC:

Ah, what a good day it was going to be. The warm and cozy weather with a slight tinge of humidity, the cumulus clouds that resembled the nostalgic taste of cotton candy, or even the crashing waves commanded by the absent moon amid the luminous afternoon that peacefully crashed against the island landmass. Everything that was transpiring in the few hours the 6 feet and 9 inches tall behemoth stood around the mine, was absolute bliss. Mansuke was a simple 9 to 5 miner, enjoying the unsophisticated things in life such as nature, mining, and dang good food that one could never resist. However, the middle-aged man grew dour whenever a change or inconsistencies appeared in his rather ordinary life, and would rather stray away from militaristic matters dealing with shinobi. Today was supposed to be a normal day of mining, where the walking behemoth could enjoy the nature surrounding his job, and go back home and gobble down a delightful dinner; it was supposed to be a NORMAL day. But, the Ninja World was one that never allowed peace, as Mansuke's boss notified him before the middle-aged man took a ferry to his jade mining area that he was going to work with two other people...two. other. shinobi. 

"Just my luck," The behemoth muttered under his short breath before darting his eyes in front of him, standing 5 meters behind the entrance of the mining area housing the Refined Jade; it appeared that two people were advancing towards his area at a haste speed. As much as Mansuke disliked shinobi, he would try to be somewhat cordial with the two people who were walking towards him, readjusting his yellow mining hat to fit his spiky, jet-black hair whilst keeping his steel pickaxe rested on his left shoulder. He held it tightly with his left hand as if to reassure people that he would not swing the pickaxe at them and it was only for mining purposes, no need to intimate shinobi who could easily kill him if agitated. Mansuke would shiver ever so slightly at the thought of being burnt alive by a fireball and die a foolish death. As the two presumed shinobi came towards the entrance, Mansuke would get a much better visual of the two of them, scanning them for a brief moment to acknowledge their presence. They were both two young women who were way younger than him, the behemoth pondering for a moment why they were doing such menial work like mining jade. Nevertheless, the man would narrow his eyes with lingering suspicion in his usual abrasive personality towards shinobi before words escaped from his mouth,

"Oh. So you lot finally arrived. Let's get something straight before we start with...business. I despise everything you two stand for, shinobi like you only make this world worse and I don't want you ingrates to poison my work today since that's the only thing you guys do. So, unless you guys prove me wrong by showing me your work ethic, you lot ARE getting the BARE MINIMUM of the jade we mine today. Any objections? Ah, no? Okay, let's start," Mansuke venomously grunted to the two with a voice reminiscent of a beast before walking back another 5 meters before deciding again that he should give them instructions to the equipment, "On the right of you lot houses two pickaxes and two miner hats if you guys need them to mine the area. Let's get some work in, chop-chop!" The walking behemoth explained to the two young women before grabbing his pickaxe and scanning the area to see a great mining place. Hopefully, he would find one soon, lest he finish his job later than expected. 

WC: 721

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : mhm
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lollygagging
Ryo : 181400

Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:59 am
Yuri wondered what would brought the man to such a corner in the world hating her as part of the process; Might it be better if the clones just simply ganged him up and had him taking it lying down. There are a few things to note so early in the mission but those are redundant. He gave a roar for both of them to get the minimum; Such a nice man he would be for hating both of them. Yuri could lift him up if she wanted to though it won't amount to that but seems that the situation will not even leave her equipped to mine, hinting her to save it up for the ores; What a reception, if she was a few years younger a burst of laughter would erupt. In truth, Yuri is aware that she won't be needing the pickaxes anyway. Take all you want, i'll be training on the ores Yuri said to Hinata. The foundation of her inspiration would serve to complete the mission instead.

WC: 172
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum