Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Witnessing Taboo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Witnessing Taboo

Mon May 18, 2020 5:14 pm
Taichi was ready for the swap to happen once again. He hoped the eyes would still work properly once he got them back. The procedure was performed once again and when he had his old eyes back within his head, he sat up on the table and prepared himself to perform his Okami technique, hoping that his spikes would form within the Earth. As he activated his newly evolved eyes, the pain was still not present, it worked!

Taichi grinned lazily and swung his legs over the edge so he could stand to hiis feet. “Thanks Stein. I don’t know how much I owe you, but here.” Taichi handed Stein 5k Ryo and he walked out of the lab so he could go and enjoy his newly evolved eyes the only way he knew how. It was time to travel to another land and get himself even more money than he had now. The thought of robbing even more money compelled his heart to pound in exhilaration. He wanted more and he knew just how he was going to get it. The only question was where was he going to go to take it.

He had heard of stories of a small village clear up north west, even farther west than the land of Volcano. It was in the middle of a moonscape area in the desert. Taichi figured a smaller village would hold a smaller amount of Shinobi, lessening the possibility of him being interrupted while still having the good chance of him running into me one that is holding a good amount of money as they go along trying to make more for themselves.

“Don’t you feel bad anymore?” Taichi asked himself curious on his own humanity? But he didn’t, he didn’t care about them any longer, it was their fault for being so weak, so easy. With that he set his destination for the borders of the land of wind. He was sure he could get some direction once he got there, at least he hoped he would.

Exit
TWC:1040
Claims: EMS
+1040 towards instant transmission (1895/2250) (Previous Progress)

[Instant traveling to the borders of Wind Country]
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Sat May 23, 2020 3:03 pm
Stein collects up the Ryo and the hemlock, he would have to find a use for it, he has been told it makes rather potent poisions. He would stash the ryo into a pocket and would put the hemlock away ina drawer in the lab, then look at Hinata "I have lost faith in your Kage, You see some events have happened that has made me rather....Sceptical we should say." Stein would look back at her and then nod to Wrath so he could get up on the table and Stein would begin getting to work on him, Removing the collection of Ryo, and Organs from the recent trip he made, including a set of eyes and looked at Wrath "Seems you got quite the collection im rather proud, lets see" and he would begin to switch hearts around it would be rather interesting indeed to see just the kind of haul was gathered.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Tue May 26, 2020 2:24 pm
Approved unless overruled
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Wed May 27, 2020 12:01 am
Stein would continue his work on his spawn as he talked with Hinata "Well he for one allowed me to rip his daughters eyes out of her socket and did nothing to me" as he continued to work so did Stein "Then he allowed one of his ninja to be attacked within his own village, the attacker to get away, and then had the gaul to blame the attacked and even included more damage to her, all the while she lost someone who was like a mother to her, also had her legs shattered, I had to take her dead mothers legs and put them on her to make her a ninja again."

And with that Stein was finishing up his work on Wrath when he would step away and allow Wrath to stitch himself back up seemlessly with threads. "This...Well to be honest this is my clone, Wrath, this is the closest I can get to creating life, I am rather proud of my accomplishment" Stein would look back at Hinata "And what about yours? the one you sent away" Stein would take a seat in a office chair backwards, facing Hinata.

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:02 am
Stein would glance up at Hinata and smirk while shaking his head. He had not yet fully let loose, well really ever. So she was right, from what she saw in the village, but he would look up at her and say to her "Would you follow a Leader who could not defend his own ninja, let alone not able to get revenge ? and then when same ninja loses her mother, threaten their life? Lets just say I personally do not trust the fate of the village in his hands." Stein would look back down at his collection he recently gotten from Wrath, who had returned from Suna with quiet the haul. Seems it was quiet the place indeed if his rebelious child had returned broken emotionally which allowed Wrath to take the body from him. But that was a story for another time, for now he needed to win Hinata to his side before doing what he needed.

"I need to know, does this shake your faith in your leader?"

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:40 pm
Stein would look back over at Hinata and give her a smile "Never underesitmate the Medical ninja, that is all I have to say, other then I myself will be confronting him for the title." And with that stein would get back to work "If I have your support, That would be grand, either way I have a lot of stuff I need to catalog with my lovely minions collection he brought to me recently, you are welcome to stay if you wish to learn" He would go back to the hearts as he would pick up a pad and pencil and begin writing down the information he was given from his creation earlier about the collection he brought back, looking up every so often as he examined the take before making more notes.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum