Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Statpage
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20000

A Familair Face {Closed - Page 2 Empty Re: A Familair Face {Closed

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:09 pm
Rem’s curiosity perked up at the mention of a dinner. Wondering to herself if perhaps her friend intended it on being like a date. Rem carefully hugs the pink rose that he gave her to her chest, smiling softly. “A dinner would be lovely, Akaboshi. What kind of place did you have in mind?” The kunoichi left the decision up to him, being fairly open to what his mind would decide on. Rem glances over towards the water fountain, the structure was indeed beautiful, but she was ready to move on. Making the choice to leave behind her bowl of water for now and retrieve it before she retires for the night.

“I honestly couldn’t come up with a simple answer as to why I chose puppetry. The idea just seems different from what I’ve seen others do, and I like that.” She pushes herself towards the edge of the fountain’s surrounding wall, allowing her body to gently slip down to the ground so that she could stand. “I have one in the works at the moment, it’s not finished though.” Rem blushes lightly as she glances down, “I don’t know if you’d like it though.” She doubted that her friend would agree with how dark her collection may turn out.

“You think their beautiful Akaboshi?” Her magenta eyes gazed up at him, she stood at his side now. Akaboshi was definitely at more of an advantage when it came to height, but deep down she liked how strong it made him look. “I’ve done some work in improving them, I just haven’t needed to use them in quite a while. Would you like to train with me someday? It would be nice to have the chance to try them out, for how long it has been.” Rem was a little surprised when the subject was changed to the state of the village, but then again she couldn’t blame him for being so curious. A lot has changed within the walls of Hoshigakure, and adapting to the sudden new ways wasn’t easy on anyone. Especially not the ones that were once known as the Queensguard. “I feel like alot of people have moved apart from each other since the changes. Like us for an example. It would be nice if the village was more in union with one another. What do you think?”
{WC: 393} {TWC: 2,912}

Last edited by Reminisce Uchiha on Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:10 pm
Interesting. It seemed that the pink haired girl wasn't opposed to the idea of having dinner together. "Mine, unless you don't trust me?" Akaboshi suggested to use his own place for their date, if it could be called like that. "I've been meaning to test my cooking skills for quite some time now." Of course that was an excuse, he just wanted to spend more time with Reminisce. If it meant the Uzumaki would need to take some cooking lessons, so be it. "It's been a long time since we've seen each other so I figured .." he wouldn't finish his sentence in case the kunoichi had something to say. 

Different. That would be one of the many ways Reminisce could be described. Doing her own thing, not just going with the flow or how people expected her to be. If you'd look at it like that it made sense she chose puppetry as something to explore further. She explained one of her creations was in the works of being created but it hadn't been finished just yet. "You should already know by now that I like everything about you." The red haired Uzumaki wasn't sure if it sounded as cool as he intended it to be, but at least he was able to get the words out of his mouth.

"Not just your eyes Rem" he would say in a flirtatious way as she was now standing next to him. His amber eyes meeting the magenta ones of the pink haired woman as the redhead kept looking at her. "I would love to help you out with your training. After all, it's been a while for me as well since the last time I had some exercise." He had to get stronger, especially if he wanted to succeed in his plan of ensuring the peace of Hoshigakure. Up till now he had remained quiet about it to everyone, but he felt that the time had come to try and involve others as well.

Before he would reveal his grand plan Akaboshi first listened to Reminisce's opinion on the current situation their village was in. Similar to the way he was feeling the pink haired kunoichi was hoping for the people of Hoshigakure to become united once again, not distant from each other like how they were living as of now. "There's this idea I had in my head for quite some time now, a way to protect the future of our village." He would let it be known that he had been planning things for the last couple of weeks. Akaboshi was aware that they were currently in times of peace, but he also feared that their sense of safety would eventually become their downfall. "But I don't know if I'm strong enough." 

(WC: 463, TWC: 3005)
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:04 am
"I believe it would be lovely to have the dinner at your place, Akaboshi." Rem exclaimed with an excited smile. He was wanting to treat her to a nice cooking, of course Rem wouldn't reject such an offer. There was no telling how the dinner would go as night approaches near, but it all brought her joy and fantasies. With all this time together. . . there was so many things they could do together. Something that hadn't been familiar in such a while. It felt nice to have this experience with him.

"Silly, of course I trust you." She added like a soft laugh. It was the truth. If there was anyone she had to trust within these walls, it would be him. The moment he mentioned loling everything about her, Rem felt a stir of butterflies fluttering within her. It would be nice to believe that he would. There was still alot he didn't know about her, but for now Rem will allow herself this sort of happiness in believing that he was right.

"Deal, I'm glad to look forward to training with you. Also. . . don't doubt yourself Akaboshi. Even in the past you've been someone I looked up to." The pink haired Rem shifted her weight slightly, giving the red haired boy a playful nudge. She was ready to follow him if he still wa interested in that date of theirs. "So keep thg our head up Akaboshi. . . cause I believe in you. I know that you can make a positive difference for our beloved village."
{WC: 257} {TWC: 3,169}
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:13 am
Akaboshi was glad to hear the pink haired kunoichi agreeing with his proposal to have dinner at his place. "Great, I'll make sure to make it worth your while" he replied to Reminisce with a gentle smile on his face. While it would mean that the Uzumaki had to come up with something to impress her he was already looking forward to when they would be able to spend some more time together. "How long has it been since the last time I had you all to myself?" His question was one of teasing but also to stress how much he was looking forward to their time alone.

"Your words flatter me, although I'm not sure if I'm worthy of your trust." Of course he was happy that Reminisce trusted him and looked up to him but he wasn't certain if he was truly deserving of those words. As she gave him a playful nudge he decided to grab hold of her and pull her close to him, looking deeply into her beautiful eyes. "What would I do without you?" He then gave the pink haired kunoichi a soft kiss on her forehead as he embraced her once more. As he was holding Rem in his arms he decided to place his hands under her legs as he grabbed and carried her like they were newlyweds on their honeymoon. "Don't be afraid, I won't drop you" he smiled while looking at her. 

The Chuunin started walking with the kunoichi still in his arms, headed towards his place where he could start preparing dinner for the two of them. "A perfect fit" he would tease her as he was referring to the little Rem in his arms. In the meantime he would reflect on her words about making a positive difference for their village. While his head was still filled with doubt Akaboshi knew he would be able to succeed as long as he surrounded himself with his trusted friends like Reminisce and Yoshimi. "Do you have time now or do you have somewhere else you have to be?" If she agreed to join him for dinner he would lead her to his place. 

(WC: 363, TWC: 3368)
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:23 am
"Of course I have time, Akaboshi, at this very moment I want to dedicate my time to spending it with you. As long as you would have me.” Rem blushed along with her mousey response. Her voice being delicate and gentle to the touch of the eardrums that listened. Rem wasn’t expecting another embrace from him, or the moment that he swept her off her own feet and into his arms. The girl had tensed up instinctively as her feet left the ground, but easily relaxed the moment it was him holding her within his reassuring arms. “Akaboshi, you really are full of surprises. I enjoy that about you.”

The time she spent with him, left her feeling alive. And now she was lucky enough to have a night with him to herself. The fact that he had teased her about finally having her all to himself, definitely made her feel proud. She really hoped that her friend from the past, truly enjoyed her company as much as he was showing and not the opposite.

For a moment, Rem’s thoughts plummeted. Since the the they spent apart, was there a chance that her long crush of the red haired could have also been captivated by the attention of another woman? Her sudden alert thoughts were merely her anxiety starting to surface. She hesitantly glances away from him as he carries her, her thumb running along the inner portion of her arm as a habit of fidgeting within her self conscious thoughts. No doubt about it, Akaboshi attracted the attention of many fine women.

Her eyes gazing upon the ground softened, as a warm yet sad smile appeared onto her soft lips. Ninja was warned about these sorts of feelings, they could get in the way of success and survival. She was so silly. In the bottom of her heart. . . Rem wished that if Akaboshi ever desires a woman, that he would still spend time with her. And not forget about her.  “Akaboshi? After dinner. . . what would you like to do after?”
{WC: 341}  {TWC: 3,510}
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:55 am
With the cute girl in his arms the redhead's heart started to beat faster again. This time he was certain she would be able to hear each and every single one of them. "What about forever?" Carrying her as he noticed how her cheeks had turned red once more he replied to Reminisce's remark on how long he would like to have her. Their embrace had left the Uzumaki with a warm feeling, both on the inside and outside. Her pink hair tickling his nose, her skin touching his. On their way over to his place Akaboshi noticed the kunoichi's thoughts seemed occupied with something that looked like it was filling her head with doubt. 

"There has been only one woman able to move my heart and she's the one I'm holding right now" he would assure her that he only had eyes for her and her alone. The red haired Chuunin didn't deny that his village might have many beauties but none would be able to compare to Reminisce. In his eyes the pink haired Uchiha was the prettiest of them all. And he wasn't afraid anymore to let her know. He figured actions speak louder than words so on the spur of the moment he gave her a little kiss on her cheek, almost touching her lips but not quite yet. 

Soon they had arrived at Akaboshi's place. "It's been a while since the last time I had you over" he'd say as he started to blush, uncertain where to go from there. It didn't really help when Reminisce asked about their plans for after dinner. Innocent as he was, contrary to his bad boy image, he didn't know how to respond. All sorts of different scenarios started to play off inside his head, one more appropriate than the other. "It almost feels like our honeymoon" he would joke in an attempt to break the awkward silence. Akaboshi never expected to run into Reminisce so he didn't plan this far ahead.

Still holding the pink haired girl in his arms he was contemplating his next move. The redhead figured it might be best if they would just take it step by step and see where the night would take them. "Let's just see where it brings us, unless you had something particular in mind?" Maybe Reminisce was hoping something would happen between the two of them, or maybe it was the complete opposite and she wanted to keep it at dinner and leave it at that. "As longs as it involves the two of us I'm up for anything" he'd say with a genuine smile. 

(WC: 437, 3805)
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:17 pm
Their embrace was warm, Rem's heart fluttered along with the rhythm of the hyper beating of his own. The Uchiha couldn't help but feel enchanted by his gentleness. His arms was string amd masculine, yet gentle as they caressed over her petite form. She enjoyed being held by him. . . that was no lie.

"Are you sure forever wouldn't drive you crazy? I don't know if you can handle it." Rem teased with a playful smile. Akaboshi was amazing with relieving her worries of him ever forgetting her. She let out a gentle exhale of her relief and relaxed some more against him. Feeling the flutter of his soft lips pressing against her cheek. He had blessed her with a kind kiss and she couldn't fight the blossom of affection that burned within her. Even if some time down the road, she was to get hurt, Rem was willing to take the chance. Only for Akaboshi will she allow herself to be this emotionally vulnerable. . . only him.

"A honeymoon? I like the sound of that." She giggles between in response, "Sounds romantic." They was coming closer to their destination. Rem allowed herself to think about the many possibilities that may occur tonight during their time together. She still had much to learn about her dear red - haired friend. This gives her a chance to do so. "Nothing particular. . ." Her eyes wander up to his face. She took a daring approach by feeling her fingers delicately curling into the fabrics of his shirt, just before she gave a gentle yet sudden yank of his shirt to bring his attention fully on her and pulling him slightly closer in the process. "Just don't hold back from being yourself. Or, or I'll take advantage of you." Despite her forward sputter of words, it was obvious that her tongue stumbled a little as she spoke them. Her cheeks flaring wildly with embarrassment at her attempt to tease him back from all of his attempts.
{WC: 329} {TWC: 3,839}
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:51 pm
Feelings of insecurity were still occupying the pink haired kunoichi. Even though it was meant and said in a teasing manner Akaboshi knew the hidden meaning behind Rem's words. "Forever wouldn't even be long enough. The only thing driving me crazy is you." Although it was said to return her own teasing, the red haired Uzumaki meant every word he said. Now that the two of them were finally reunited he didn't want to let go of Reminisce anymore. The Chuunin was aware there was a time and place where shinobi could let their feelings run wild, but for now he wouldn't care. All that mattered was that they were together. 

Just as he was about to put her back down on her own two feet, Reminisce surprised Akaboshi as she suddenly decided to pull his shirt, forcing him to get close to her. His amber eyes now staring deeply into her own magenta ones their faces were only centimeters away from each other. Yet again it was a sign for the red haired Uzumaki's cheeks to blush once more, realizing he was this close to the face of the kunoichi he had fallen for. Being the gentleman he was, the redhead didn't want to capitalize on the opportunity. If there would ever be a moment where he would try and kiss her, it had to be under the moonlight of Haven Country. Or when they were enjoying their dinner together, that would work as well. He wasn't one to be picky. 

Akaboshi listened to the pink haired woman telling him not to hold back. "Easier said than done when we're this close" he'd reply with a gentle smile. Even though she tried her best not to trip over her own words it was still obvious it felt rather awkward for Reminisce to say those words. Regardless of it all, she succeeded in capturing the red haired Uzumaki's heart. "You may want to try that again." Akaboshi teased her once more, her attempt of seducing him was rather cute after all. "Ladies first" he'd say as he opened the door. If Rem decided to enter he would lead her to his living room where they could take a moment to relax before he would start preparing dinner. 

(WC: 377, TWC: 4182)
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2020 7:58 pm
The moment they had, after she pulled him closer to her with the grasping of his shirt within the clinching of her hand, was beyond enchanting. His fiery amber eyes captivated her as they gazed into each other's hues. They was so close together, no doubt that Akaboshi felt the bubbly tension that she felt as well. Being this close. . . they could easily touch lips to lips, to embrace with a kiss.

Akaboshi mentioned that she was the one that was driving him crazy. Those words left her in a trace of happiness. Little did he know, that he too was driving her insane. Her handsome friend teased her about the stumbling of her words and gave the hint that this closeness was indeed making it hard for him to keep himself in check. She liked that. She liked that despite him being the gentleman she always seen him as, Akaboshi did have those thoughts of a kiss occur during that moment.

After the entrance that had occurred during their closeness, Rem softened her grip that was held onto the fabrics of his grasped shirt, and left him lower to to her feet. What encouraged him to treat her with such gentleness? Like as if she too was a flower who's petals he didn't want to wither.

He made her feel alive.

Akaboshi offered the door for her to enter, and Rem did so after giving him one last glance. She was excited about the idea of the food, and the possible adventures that the night held. Following her way to what seemed to be the living room of his home, Rem offered a word of her appreciation. "I thank you for your generous offer to care for me for the night."
{WC: 292} {TWC: 4,042}
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Thu May 07, 2020 5:24 pm
Making sure she was following him Akaboshi started to realize it was actually happening. "No need to thank me, Rem. If it was up to me I would take care of you not only for the night" he replied with a gentle smile. His heart beating faster, the temperature rising as he made his way through the hallway and to the living room. Having come so far the red haired Uzumaki had to make sure to leave an everlasting impression on the pink haired kunoichi. Creating a moment she would never forget and keep with her for the rest of her life. "Take a seat, I'll be right back." Looking back once more to meet her eyes before running to the kitchen in order to serve her something to drink. 

A few moments later the redhead returned with a bottle of sake and two glasses. "Don't take this the wrong way, I don't intend to get you drunk" he'd say while softly blushing. After placing both the bottle and the glasses on the table he'd pour some for both Reminisce and himself. Taking his seat close to her, his legs touching the side of her thighs all the while staring deep into her magenta eyes. With the two of them now acting like some awkward lovebirds not knowing what to do or say, Akaboshi attempted to break the ice. "I assume you are well aware of my feelings towards you?" The red haired Uzumaki figured there was no point in hiding it any longer. "Even so you still decided to accept my invitation. Does that mean it's mutual?" While he asked her out his eyes never lost sight of her. Too embarrassed to await her answer he firmly grabbed his glass of sake and emptied the liquor in one swig. 

(WC: 300, TWC: 4482)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum