Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Investing in the future  Empty Investing in the future

Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:28 am
Sai left out of his home around ten o clock in the morning. He wasent necessarily in a hurry but he wanted to get to the hokage offices fast as possible. He had been contemplating about doing some scouting outside of the village, but he needed permission to do so first. Sai knew that even though everything seemed peaceful now , things could easily go bad. War is something thats is always going to be around and theres nothing not one person can do to stop it. The best thing you can do is be prepared , and the only way to do that is by having someone do the dirty work of spying on other people. It was the fact that a threat that could be lurking around any corner once he exited the village that excited him most, but he was also happy to be a helpful member of the village.

Sai wasent sure if the Hokage would even want to speak to him , let alone send him out the village but he had to try. Sai had heard stories about the missing nin that lurk around and inside Sunagakure , and to him that seemed like the best place to start his trip. It didnt take Sai long to reach the front door of the Hokage building, trying his hardest to hold in his excitement he took a deep breath before walking in. Upon entering the building he was met by a young lady who seemed more annoyed with her job than anything else. Sai had approached the young women and asked for direction to the hokage chamber's. Not in the mood to do her job, the young women just pointed down the hall as before she continued do whatever she was before Sai spoke to her.

*Knock Knock*

Sai Knocked on the door before waiting to hear someone tell him to come in. Once Sai would get told to come in he would come in and sit at in the chair in front of the hokage desk. " My apologize for bothering you Sir , but ive been doing something thinking and I would like permission to leave the village for a scouting expedition to Sunagakure", Sai with say while maintaining a calm demeanor. He hope he would not have to spend to much time here, seeing as though Suna was a decent amount of time away and he wanted to waste no more than he needed.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Investing in the future  Empty Re: Investing in the future

Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:42 pm
Another visitor, but these days were looking as if the genin all had expectations. Wanting to reach far. But what bites back? Whenbyou reach out into the darkness. Will it take your hand? And why? Yen knew that silence still was not the awnser. To feed a beast is to see if the next thing would be filling.

Yen gaze shifted back to the papers before him as a knock came to the hokages office.

"Enter"

It was a simple request, and the boy came in to immediately take a seat. Rude, but he was curious to what was the occasion. The boy requested to do an expedition to suna. Which by itself made yen smilem perhaps the boy did not deserve an punishment after all, and a dose of reality was in order.

"Suna? But while eyes are good in that case. Why suna of all cases? It is unknown in such harsh territory your safety may be compromised. You do realize that as a scout. Your duty is to observe, and retreat."

Yen stated as he leaned forward and tapped the pen on the desk in thought.

"I will allow it under one condition. I will appoint a team for you with an objective you must observe and immediately return."
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 13000

Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:32 pm
"Suna is the only other place that i could think of is worth going to do recon on at the moment", He said looking at the Kage. He paused to sneeze for a second, before starting to talk again. "Thats fine sir , who would you have in mind that I go with", Sai said. He was curious to see who the Kage would have go with him , even though it didnt matter to him he was just happy that his request was accepted. As he awaited to be told who was going to accompany him , he started to think about all the things he would have to prep before going off to Suna. He wasent sure how long the trip was going to be , so he knew he better pack smart. He wasent going to waste space on stupid things. 

Even though he was excited to be going on the trip , he was also slightly nervous as well. He hadnt been on a mission like this before so he wasent sure what to expect. To Sai that was the good and the bad parts about the mission he wanted to go on. Even so he was ready to take the mission head on and give it his best effort.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:07 pm
the boys question was met with a smile from yen as he chuckled softly.

"of course in the case of suna. it is unknown territory. i will be appointing an higher ranked shinobi for your travel. speaking of which. you must remember that you have to maintain as much safety as possible. provoktion will be considered an offense. and you will be punished "

yen stated as he leaned back in the chair and spoke softly.

"still i want you safe. there's no telling what happens in these missions. but by the next few dsys i will have your team assembled. dismissed."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum