Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14400

Rayul Teaches Gucci Mane no Jutsu  Empty Rayul Teaches Gucci Mane no Jutsu

Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:53 am
Mission Details::
------------------------------------------------
As the chunin exams closed in on the village of Kumogakure, Rayul himself needed to knock out a few more missions to get Ryo for a few items he felt as if he needed during the event. Nowadays he was well past the petty little missions assigned throughout the village, but as time closed in they proved to be the quickest way to fill his pockets with money. Jumping up from his bed after brushing his teeth and straightening his hair, he ran down the street of his home while lacing his shoes, eager to knock out as many low-ranked mission before the day the chunin exams began. Keeping his composure as he walked inside Mission Headquarters, he ripped the first assignment he saw off the wall, quickly analyzing it with the use of his blessed Sharingan. As he made his way back out of the doors he noticed this mission will be taking him back to the hospital, somewhere he had recently visited after the tragic incident that almost left his brother Ghost dead. It was a rather simple task it seemed to be the most enjoyable of all missions he's taken thus far. The village found enough leniency in their funds to afford a clown... a literal one who goes by the name of 'Poof'. Ray guessed, even though the piece of paper he was reading said so itself, that Poof had a broken leg, and couldn't make it to the hospital to entertain the children. Little did they know they'd be getting a better performance than whatever amateur acts the clown had prepared for the children. As Ray finally reached the hospital, he stood at the doors laughing at himself, knowing how much fun these children were going to have today learning the lyrics to his favorite music artist: Gucci Mane LaFlare.

The children seemed rather disappointed as Ray enter their room. They were all expecting Poof the Clown, but to them, they got Tunechi the Cheapskates. As the group of 40 children sat in a semi-circle around Ray, he properly introduced himself. "Good afternoon, boys and girls! My name is Sir Tunechi: Lyrical Genius in Connoisseur of Perfected Music. Now I can understand the frustration shown by your faces that you all were expecting Poop the Clown. Unfortunately, he had an accident and could not make it today. Nevertheless, I've prepared a small gig that I believe each of you will love... and it's something that I think you will remember for the rest of your lives because I know that I surely do!" As one of the head nurses walked in to check the status of the class, Ray took it upon himself to ask for a few items that normally wouldn't be found in a hospital. Seeing that this was no ordinary hospital, being one within the wild Village of Kumogakure, he was able to retrieve both a white-board and a small piano. As the nurse pushed both the white-board and the musical instrument back into the room, The Uchiha thanked her for her assistance and quickly began scribbling text among the board. The class watched confused, wondering if this was entertainment or a lesson. "Both!" he would kindly answer as if he could read their minds. He wrote various musical signs above the lyrics he had scribbled across the board each indicating various tones one must use when reciting said lyrics. After he was finished, he took a position on the seated bench in front of the piano and cracked his hands, loosening the tension behind them to allow him to correctly play it to his satisfaction. "All right class today, you will all be learning the song Lemonade by Gucci Mane." Ray addressed to his young padawans. "In front of you, you will see the lyrics with musical notes aligned to help you reach the tone of the song. As I play the instrument wish that all of you would sing along. Shall we begin?" A moment of silence was elapsed across the entire room, then suddenly as he expected excitement and cheering broke out as the children anticipated learning music not of their village this was music that was by the Gods daily. Anyone who denied accusations should be deemed a traitor to the village and killed! With precision, his fingers began to play notes on the piano, and suddenly a tune could be heard softly and calmly in the minds of all who could hear it. As the noises radiating from the instrument were so lovely if heard by a tailed beast it was submitted into the ceiling itself into the least powerful of genin.

The Infamous song known as 'Lemonade':

"Yeaaaaa...It's Gucci!", Rayul began the song. The class was shocked by how he pronounced the sentence. So emotional, yet uplifting.
'What's up baby,
Kumo everything this time, you know what I'm talkin' bout
Kumo noodles, yellow, big booty Kumo girls
Kumo Scrolls, Kumo Jutsu
Kumo watch, yellow Kumo Kunai, Kunai!
'

The looks on the kid's faces showed nothing but confusion, unsure of what exactly was going on. As Rayul bobbed his head as he played the instrument, he continued with the lyrics, eventually reaching the 1st verse of the song:

'My jutsu shit on S-Ranks, no loose change in my Ryo
Your 'Splosion Tags ain't working...
' Ray quickly points at the whiteboard, giving signs to the class to finish the bar.

"BECAUSE IT AIN'T FROM KUMO!" the class yells in unison.
"I love dem Hoshi Ninjas, but you look more like a Kono!" Ray continues, bouncing his shoulders in rhythm to the melody being played. Some of the class quickly catches on the game being played, and begin to enjoy it, reciting the next lyrics faithfully.
"These sour apple bitter ninja, I'm not fuckin' with 'em!" the kids yell, saying words that quickly bring the adults into the room. The look in shock as the kids and Ray continue.

"I'm truly stupid paid that's just how I feel today,
I'm Movin' Slow cause Nara Jutsu's in my Kumonade
I'm standing in the shade and I'm sellin' Kumonade
600 a pint ago I'm finna go Chu-Nain! (Chunin)
"

Eventually, all in unison, they reach the hook. By this time, the entire class is either dancing, singing, or both. Doctors and nurses gather around and read the lyrics of the whiteboard as Rayul plays the harmonic sound of the beat on the piano.

"KUMO CHAKRA CHAINS FOR THE BIJUU
KUMO CHAKRA CHAINS FOR THE BIJUU
KUMO CHAKRA CHAINS THEY MIGHT FREEZE YOU
KUMO CHAKRA CHAINS FA DA BIJUU
"

After finishing the entirety of the song, the class gives Rayul a standing ovation, thanking him for taking over for the boring clown they've seen for months upon months. The hospital tips Ray generously for bringing such light into the hearts of the young, begging him to return in the future with more songs of the Gods. He tells them he will come back soon, whenever Gucci released another album. He heads back to the mission HQ, thanked and thrown a mini party for the god-like deed of showing the children what real music sounds like. He returns home with a happy heart and a less empty pocket. One Love.
---------------------------------
TWC: 1,200

CLAIMS:
•Claiming 211 wc towards Sharingan Genjutsu (Rank A), (previous wc acquired here, bringing total to 2,500/2,500)
•Claiming 989 towards V6 Medical Ninjutsu (C-Rank, bringing total to 989/1000)
•Claiming 5 Stats: +5 Chakra
•Claiming 500 Ryo, 1AP and 100 Ryo Genin Wage
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Rayul Teaches Gucci Mane no Jutsu  Empty Re: Rayul Teaches Gucci Mane no Jutsu

Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:26 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum