Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lara Hyperion
Lara Hyperion
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Night on The Town [inv only:Rayul] Empty Night on The Town [inv only:Rayul]

Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:17 am
The sun would peek up over the horizon blasting warmth upon all it’s light touched casting shadows as it’s powerful beams invade the homes and dreams of those within soul society , a warm beam of light would poke through the shades in which the room lara hyperion the wrathful sloth of kumogakure laid sleeping until it ever so rudely shined in her face. The salmon haired female’s face would scrunch up in disapproval as she retreated under her covers now awake letting out a low throaty groan “Fucking sun needs to crawl back up gods ass?” , lara would attempt to stretch while still under the cover only to push herself out of the bed and falling face front onto the floor her body know exposed lara would let out a sigh as she opened her eyes. Picking herself up she would grab herself a fresh pair of clothes,undergarments and socks leaving her Katana by her bedside , her bare feet would touch the cold marble floor as she entered her bathroom placing all she had brought upon the toilet seat lid and taking a moment to admire her bare body in the mirror before she would step into the glass box like shower. A stream of warm water would come rushing from the shower head as it washed over lara her hair trying to retain water would droop over the left side of her face , she would seemingly let the water hit her for a good five to fifteen minutes just simply enjoying the warm feeling of the water gradually turning up the heat and pressure of the water till it was what most would unbearable but this is how she liked her water. She would grab a washcloth and began slowly rubbing her arms she turned around letting the water run down her back , lara would being washing her chest and stomach as she began to think absentmindedly letting her body move on memory of her routine. ‘Starting today i'm not just Lara Hyperion...im Lara Hyperion the faithful soldier of kumogakure…...at least until im the raikage’

Lara would reach for the bottle of cherry shampoo which rested upon a rack which was suction cupped to the glass wall in the shower along with moisturizers and a single lufa, despite how she presented herself around friends she had a girly side to her , she would firmly squeeze a dollop of shampoo into her palm and place the bottle back within its place on the rack ; she would begin rubbing it into her hair creating a mass of sudds massaging her scalp with the shampoo as well the sweet and lovely smell of cherries filed her nostrils as she continued to wash her hair and massage her scalp , lara would let the water blast away the suds from her being she would then quickly turn the water off , lara stand in the shower for merely a moment allowing water to drip from her body onto the pool of draining water on the floor of the shower. Stepping out of the shower lara would lightly fluctuate her flame orientated chakra causing the water to fly off her body and hit the floor. “What the hell would i do without chakra” she would mumble as she grabbed the clean set of clothes she had brought into the bathroom with her. The the salmon haired female would quickly throw on her cloths lara would look into the mirror at herself making sure all was as it should be. Lara was often described as a curvy voluptuous women with noticeable bright shiny pink hair, her face is rather soft yet firm her flawless skin was said to give her an angelic glow and those piercing bright green eyes that hold her powerful pride.Her cloths always consisted of a modified short jacket which turns into gloves (similar to tier halibel from bleach  but with the fingers being red not Navy blue) underneath that she wears something of a makeshift bra in a sense, let's just say they keep the goods still and solid while she's moving, her outfit also consists of white pair of jeans and a pair of modified Steel toe boots. Her hair piece is similar to that of a hair clip but it’s merely a fashion statement of hers. and she has a piercing on her on her lower lip.Lastly she usually carries her katana on her back which is an essential part of her attire.

Lara would quickly head to her room exiting the bathroom , she would quickly grab her katana from her bedside and use the red thin rope that was adorned upon it to safely secure it to her side as she exited her room heading for her destination , lara would exit her small apartment making sure to lock it , the young female only had her katana and her clothes to her name so she had no qualms about relinquishing her apartment but she had to admit she would miss the old broken down man he had done right by her for decades now. Lara would run her hand along the door one last time before she continued down the hall heading down the hallway , she would turn at the end of the hall going down a flight of rusty old stairs that were a lot more sturdy than they lead on , it was covered in orange rust and grit some steps broke tilted at an angel or just had plane big dents in them it was amazing anyone could live here for as long as lara did and not go insane each step lara took would be responded with a loud nerve reaving creak but she just tuned it out as she had maneuvered the stairs for years now it was like second nature for her know. Her focus would be on the walls which was scoured in makeshift graffiti or some may have you believe but in actuality this “art” was her and an old friend of hers doing ; lara would smile as memories of him arose it was a bittersweet feeling they had been close and well things happened and they just drifted apart its was the best he was a rough stick in the mud and messed with her groove twoard’s life.

…….
- Flash back -

Lara was huffing and puffing and a bit wobbly at the moment her katana felt like led in her blistered hands every cell in her body ached for her to stop but she refused how was she supposed to grow strong if she allowed her limits to hold her back. This was not the case with her opponent and long time friend Hikaru who was standing tall and didn't appear to have not even a drop of sweat on his brow, lara was tired and frustrated none of her attacks were connecting.

she clenched her hilt so tight it made her hands blister and in a burst of speed in a full on sprint ,she would be moving faster than normal but thanks to her currently depleted spirit energy meaning shunpo was out of the question, she would release a wild flurry of swings at nathan ,all of which he narrowly evaded elegantly before he used shunpo to set some distance in between them.

lara was huffing even harder know than she was before this was bad for her mainly because that fucking samurai was in battle stance, "fuck me jogging! " was all she could say before she had to raise her blade to block his zanpakuto , the force sent her flying into a granite wall where she left her body shape imprinted in the hard stone

Hikaru would sheath his blade as he walked over to her collapsed body and nudge her head with his foot "you still alive?" he asked knowing she wasn't dead but simply teasing her which proved to be a bad choice, lara acted fast using what spirit energy she had for one last shunpo acting fast putting him in a full nelson while biting his head, causing him to fall forward and thrash "I GIVE! I SAID I GIVE!!" he screamed

Lara unclenched her jaw and sat up "haha I win finally hahahahaha"

- Flash Back End -

Lara would shake her head laughing slightly as she reached the bottom of the steps she would walk up to the front desk pulling her keys from in between her bosom dropping the keys on the desk with a clatter , getting the attention of the young woman who had been working the complex for years now , “I'd like to return my room keys i won't be staying anymore” lara would say as she turned around , the girl was a petite little thing with black hair and tanned skin but what most would notice about her were her big brown puppy eyes and freckles , “a little sad to see our favorite trouble making tenant leaving us , hopefully you didn’t break anything ...AGAIN!!” she would say with a judging glare. Lara would visibly retreat a few feet back holding up her hands in a defensive manner professing her innocence “hey hey now there is a reason I paid a deposit and if you check you have three months rent in advance already” she would say as she laugh nervously.

She would decide it was time to take her leave seeing as she would be staying in a government funded facility for Shinobi , think of it as affordable housing for the upcoming genine. Shallot would hail a taxi taking a seat in the back before giving her destination , as she waited for the chariot to reach her location she would pull out a piece of paper and begin folding. To the outside world it would appear she was fiddling with something in her lap but she in fact was making a paper crane , it may seem like a silly gesture but she found it relaxing they reminded her of her late mother well what little she could remember her mother anyhow. This was one of her more vulnerable moments i guess you could say , she was a flower but one with thorns that where comically bigger than the bud.

Once she reached the compound she would dig in her pocket and pull out about five ryo to tip the man , which didn't go as planned his face turned beat red as he pointed at the meter which read sixty dollars and ninety six scents. “The hell are you handing me that for giving me your fair! I'm not getting stiffed by some pink haired bimbo punk chick with her tits out!!” he screamed a bit of spit flying from his mouth landing on lara’s cheek. A small smile washed over her face as a small vein was bulging in her forehead left eyebrow twitching the words “punk” and “bimbo” echoing through her mind.

Lara would hop out the chariot as it had no roof and pull a small wad of ryo from her bosom and tossing it at him , while the man did his best not to drop the money lara would unload her one suitcase. “That should cover it,” she would say sighing preparing to turn around until she heard him yell “hey what about my tip you bimbo!!” now this was his second time saying it. Lara would march up to the man's side and do the come hither gesture with her index finger , a friendly smile on her face masking the rage within. “Come here i have your tip” she would coo flirtatiously ; the mans face would go pink as he leaned in and closed his eyes.

Lara would then rear her right arm back and punch him as hard as she possibly could knocking him off the chariot , she would proceed to walk inside the compound with a bloodied fist “damn pig” she would mumble as she entered and began exploring what would be her new home. “This place had better have a damn laundry room!”

WC:2002
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14400

Night on The Town [inv only:Rayul] Empty Re: Night on The Town [inv only:Rayul]

Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:44 pm
With his belly full of the villages best Ramen, Rayul steps from his favorite Ramen Shop late at night with near-empty pockets form gorging himself on his beloved meal. As he walked along the sidewalk, he rubs his stomach with one hand as he calmly breathes in the refreshing air that constantly surrounds Kumogakure no Sato. it was common for the village shinobi to take time out during the week to grab a bite to eat he felt as if every ninja in the world should take time out of their day to reflect upon themselves, less they wish to go insane. "I need to cut back on the Ramen before those pounds of noodles begin showing.", he thinks to himself as he laughs at the idea of him going to register for special Akimichi training sessions if he were to reach their common clan size. By now, the young Uchiha had learned the inner and outer workings of his village as well as he had known the back of his hand. He could navigate the terrain with ease, yet every night he would find himself engaged in the street-life, he would always stumble across something new.  In his earphones, the latest song from his favorite rapper 'Kaiton Black', blasted immediately as his playlist began its shuffle:

"Big boy lightnin' (Burr)
I'm that big boy Shinobi, I'm that stepper
All my steps calculated I'm that stepper, homie!
"
As the Masonic visual of the Cloud danced along the sidewalk his mind was taken away by the rheumatic tunes that shot dopamine-type airwaves into his eardrums. We all know what it's like to have that 'one' song play randomly, knowing that you're about to sing that shit word-for-word, bar-for-bar!
"Remember that, I'm the one that's stepping,  cousin.
 I' ma step, one thing about me, yeah...
"
The world around him seemed to shift, as his Sharingan, of which he now commonly walks around within its active state, seemed to shift the world around him as if he had cast a genjutsu on himself. He was naturally creative and very gifted in isolating his mind from reality with ease. His chakra flow was naturally smooth, and he would naturally try to infuse his chakra into different objects around his home, usually whenever he'd go to practice throwing his kunai.
"Big boy lightnin'
Ice on me changin' the climate
She like the way I will be vibing'
This ain't a grill
Ice on my teeth, yeah, it's permanent
Learned some new Katon and dirtied it
I'm a burglar and a murderer, try me
I'm a burglar and a murderer, try me
"
As he walked repeating the lyrics instantaneously alongside the artist, his hands would usually be shuffling around his pockets as he walked around. Most would think that he was some 'pervert', yet he was simply practicing infusing chakra into his clothes, sometimes reaching into his weapon pouch and pulling out kunai to infuse while he enjoyed the night.

He was normally a man of peace, but music had the power to change his mood into something sinister. Tonight, he wanted to rob some shit. He had done enough good for the week, hell, his entire life. The Raikage wasn't there, yet he felt as if the great Uchiha probably wouldn't give a fuck about a few things going missing from some ass-wipes who don't need it, to begin with. He passed by a compound that was near the Ramen shop he had just left, just a few blocks around the corner. As he walked along the street leading up to the establishment, a chariot pulled with haste in front of the Compound, as if running from members of the 4th Ninja War Akatsuki. He watched as a woman with pink fucking hair hopped out the side off the cart, steaming with what seemed hidden rage. "What the fuck.", Rayul thought as he paused his steps, removing one of the earphones from his ear. He watched as she would march up the man's side of the chariot and perform this 'come here' motion with her index finger. The man seemed aroused, and just as she leaned in towards the woman she punched the living shit out of him. "GotDAMN!" said Rayul as his own body seemed to be hit with the aftermath force of the super thick woman. Whatever dude did get knocked the fuck out he probably deserved that shit. She entered into the compound as Rayul watched from the sidewalk, watching this girl's ass shake through the doors. "I gotta go get this bih number.", he said using a bit of street lingo he grew up with. He started jogging towards the doors of the compound, looking towards meeting this woman who looked to fine to be from Kumogakure.
Lara Hyperion
Lara Hyperion
Citizen

Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:17 pm
Lara would close her eyes as she walked raising her hands in the air stretching an audible crack would resonate from her shoulders as she did so , the Pinkete wasn't really tired but she did want to relax a little. Lara’s apartment was on the ground floor so she wouldn't need to walk up any steps , she would continue walking for about two minutes until she came to an open courtyard with a fenced in pool at its center. She had to admit the pool was inviting but first she needed to find her apartment , “now lets see i should be in apartment sixty nine..” she would mumble to herself as she stood in the middle of the walk way squinting eyeing the door numbers counting them until she reached her door number. She would begin to move again once she spotted it across the pool although she noticed as she was walking there were quite a few young ninjas coming and going normally buildings like this weren't so active during the night then she remembered ‘we are all shinobi..’ she would ponder within her mind as she approached her door.

“Well the moment of truth..” she would say as she reached into her cleavage and produced a key-card with the number sixty nine on it , the young female ninja would slip the card in her door waiting for a moment as the door would beep twice click noise could be heard. Lara would enter her new apartment with a smile on her face surveying her surroundings  “gotta say i like the new digs” she would say peeking her head in each room getting the lay out of the apartment, although she was a little puzzled as to why there were two rooms. She could have sworn she applied for a single bedroom must have been a mess upm on the office end of things , a bonus side she could use that extra room after she tossed everything in it out and converted it to a workout room ...or just rented it out for some extra ryo. Lara would enter the master bedroom and strip down to her birthday suit before rummaging in her bag and pulling out a milk white bikini  , “time to hit that pool” she would say as she slipped on the string bikini. She would then empty her bag on her bed and then rummage through the mess only to put a towel and a speaker back in the bag

Apartment Interior

Lara would go to the bathroom examining herself in the mirror , the girls never wore any makeup but she always checked for blemishes and marks after all she was still a girl. “I should probably take this piercing out” she would say as she took hold of her bottom lip and slowly slid out the piercing. This really wouldn't affect her looks as her soft pillowy lips covered the piercing hole that normally is occupied by her piercing , She would then leave her apartment and head towards the pool she would give a light laugh and smile as she slowly dipped her way into the cold water of the pool. “Ahh, that's the good stuff” she would sigh out as she swam around a bit. After a few minutes she would get out of the pool and slide into the hot tub and turn on the speaker the song “its my bad” would begin playing through the speaker.

She would begin nodding her head singing along to the lyrics her eyes closed as she leaned back in the hot tub.

“It’s my bad
It’s my bad
Never thought I’d see him in your bed
It’s my bad
It’s my bad
Only meant to kill him in my head
I’m a psycho when I get too angry
Yeah I did but I’ll say you made me
It’s my bad
It’s my bad
Guess we’re gonna have to live with that”

A small crowd began to gather down at the pool apparently word of a “pink haired hottie” that was jamming in the hot tub spread through the compound like wildfire , people began leaving their apartments and bringing eight packs down along with bottles of sake. Things were getting pretty crazy down by the pool as people were dancing by the poolside while others were playing volleyball down in the pool. Some of the older residence called the local law enforcement but the chunin in charge ended up joining the party as well using his fire release to heat up the cold pool.

About three other people joined lara in the hot tub , one other girl and two boys although she didn't mind it she didn't plan on starting a party her first day at the compound. “So your a genin? Cool so are we , what was your latest mission” one of the guys asked her sliding in close to her side causing her to slide further away “it was nothing important just had me teach at the school for a bit” she would say scooting further away “but you get that close again and i’ll break off your little twig ok?” she would say with a cheerful smile on her face that made him visibly shiver. “Roger that” he would say scooting back to the other side of the hot tub.

“that ‘s not that bad me and my wife teaches at the academy as well” the other man would say pulling his girl close to him giving a small chuckle at lara. Lara would close her eyes  as she reached to the edge of the hut-tub grabbing an ice cold beer that she would bite the cap off of spitting it on the ground before she changed the whole thing tossing the bottle aside “its kinda funny though , I remember when I was leading my little ragtag gang we did stuff like this all the time between hits” she would say looking up at the sky giving a low heaving sigh “ya know” she would say but when she looked down again only the one guy from before was still in the hot tube as the couple had left.

WC:1019

TWC:3021
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen

Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:22 pm
As Rayul entered the complex that this woman walked into it didn't take him long to realize these were in fact apartments. "Shit, this must be where she lives.", as he gazes around the white lobby room he entered. It was like your average apartment lobby, filled with people sitting around, coming and going as their day progresses. He walks up to the help desk, peeping over the teller's shoulders behind her trying to catch a glimpse of where the pink-headed wonder vanished to. "Can I help you, sir?", exclaimed the man at the desk in a very monotone accent. With his Sharingan still scanning his surroundings, the Uchiha responds without even acknowledging the man's presence. "Yeah, uh... I'm looking for a girl.", he says as he finally makes eye contact with the man. "About 'ye' high, pink hair, unique as the fuck.", he goes on as mimicking her relative height by bringing his hand to his shoulder's height. The man looks at him apathetically, as if this was the dumbest request he's heard all day. "Sir, I cannot just give out random information about people in which you seem not to know, let alone the information of residents." "Resident?", Rayul thought to himself. That confirmed his superstition on whether this was where the woman lived or not. This girl is proving to be independent...having her place to stay, beating up taxi drivers, shit...Rayul was still living with his aunt. This, however, sparked a brain blast in the Uchiha's head. He sniffled as his gaze showed a rather glowing ambition, and he leaned on the counter of the desk as he readied himself for this fail-proof plan he devised just to meet this woman. "Resident, you say? Are there still any vacant rooms available, 'sir'?", Rayul asked sarcastically towards the end of his sentence. The man shuffles his brow, then glances down at a piece of paper that details all available and currently occupied rooms. After a brief moment of silence, the man tells them that 'half' of a room was still available. The tenant had opped for a solo-room, but if one was to pay the 500Ryo deposit for two rooms, then the owner would look pass the requests and allow someone else to the dorm. The shit sounded shady as hell, but Shady was Rayul's 1st cousin's aunties' uncle's nephew's brother's sister's name. Reaching into his pockets Rayul contemplated how he'd tell his auntie about the sudden move. He'd been with her all his life, but eventually, this moment was to come regardless. He was a grown-ass man, and any man who truly sought to be a MAN should be living out on his own. He counts through his Ryo before adding up 1000 total and placing it on the desk the man gives him that common "You serious?" look before gently grabbing the cash and sliding it towards himself. The owner bends down and shuffles through a box before returning in an upright position. He places a key card with the number '69' as it's the logo on the desk for Rayul to grab. "I'm pretty sure you can count. Just follow the room numbers until you reach yours. Rent is due at the beginning of each month.". Before the man could even get to the part about having to pay rent Rayul was already rushing down the halls in search of both his room and this wonderful woman.

Eventually, he began taking his time as he searched for the room labeled '69'. "Ya know...", he contemplates as he looks at the card, "this kinda looks like two shinobi making love if you turn it sideways.". As he walks, he suddenly passes by an opening in the complex that hosted what seemed to be a small pool party. He looked at the small crowd formed: people drinking beers, playing Ninja Spades, swimming around the pool...something fun was going on, and the Cloud Shinobi wanted to be apart of it. He looked down at his attire, realizing that he was fully clothed. Luckily, one of the many perks of being male is you always have instant swim gear. He slides his key-card between his boxers and waist, using the elasticity to keep the card in place. He had removed all his clothing except his trunks, and as he headed towards the pool he glanced over to the hot tub, laying eyes on the woman in which he came here in search of. "Bing-fucking-go," he says confidently as he starts walking her direction. There was another male in the pool with her, but that was of no concern to Rayul. Exhaling a sigh before he reached the edge of the pool, he gains confidence as he finally steps over into the tub.

He sits across from the pink-haired bandit, and as he stretches his arms across the ledge of the tub he looks to his left and notices a half bottle of Sake in which he claims his own. He grabs the bottle and removes the cap, using it as a makeshift cup in which he takes two shots of the fairly potent alcohol. "Damn, this must be from the land of fire!" Rayul says as an ice-breaker to the conversation. At first, they looked at Rayul confused, probably because they had lived here and have yet to see this man around before. That was logical, but even if it wasn't their attitude wouldn't phase Rayul if they were to show some sign of disrespect. After all, the Uchiha was pretty sure that he was the last person they'd ever want to dream of picking a fight with, especially since this man has already made eye-contact with his Sharingan.

---------------
WC: 950
Lara Hyperion
Lara Hyperion
Citizen

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:35 pm
Lara would eye this guy who just plopped down in the hot tub as she sipped out a new bottle of seki ,  she would stifle a giggle as he asked whether the drink was from the land of fire. Lara would shoot him a smile before setting down her drink on the edge of the hottub ; “those rubes in the land of fire wouldn't know a good drink if it kicked them in the crotch”  she would say half jokingly. The lights of the hot tub would shine on lara’s skin giving it an otherworldly glow her green sharp eyes seeing to glow in the night air as she began analyzing rayul.

“So whats your story chief”

WC:117
TWC:3138
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen

Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:03 am
"My story, eh?", Rayul said with a raised brow as he looked the woman he had followed to this exact location in her eyes. He had never been asked about his 'story', let alone questioned about his plans for the future. He slightly chuckled before taking the last swig of the Sake bottle before tossing it aside. He shifted his body in the hot tub to take on a more relaxed look as he readied himself to answer her question. "My name is Rayul Tunechi Uchiha, heir to the well-known Sharingan.", he said with his rather deep voice. "I don't have much of a story to be honest withcha, shawty. I was born outside of here along a river, raised here, and probably will die here if I gotta keep it a hunnit(hundred). I mean, at the end of the day, that's all up to me, right? Shit don't change until you get up and wipe ya ass.". The joke the woman made earlier bout the alcohol was rather amusing, and led Rayul on to think that she had knowledge about other countries outside of the Lightning. Maybe he was right to assume that this woman wasn't a native of Kumogakure?

He continued on for a short moment as he resumed telling his life story to the two listeners. "No cap, if I had a choice on where I could've been born, I'd probably pick a cave or some shit. I hardly find any good shit to do around the village anymore, since all the entertainment near me is either some shit I've done already or something  that's better with the gang, who always seem to be fucking busy for some apparent reason.". At this moment, the Uchiha got up from the tub and walked over to his pants, shuffling around with them in his hand as he fiddled through the pockets in search of one of his pre-rolled blunts. He pulls it out and kisses it, knowing that weed was truly the love of his life. This was his first time ever being in these apartments, so he wasn't aware if there were any rules prohibiting smoking, but he was pretty sure that anything illegal was not allowed. As he began to spark the blunt, he turned his head towards the girl still sitting in the hot tub. "Say tho, what's your name? I probably should've asked before I got up out the tub, but when the blunt calls Rayul, he answers.", he beckons to the lady. As he lights the tip of the cigar, he jokes with the woman by asking her if smoking was allowed in this area, knowing damn well the answer was most likely a big ass NO, especially if what was being smoked was illegal. He didn't care, in fact he never gave a damn about the law, as long as it wasn't Shinobi Law Rayul did not intend on following it. Following rules is what gets people killed. It's the crazy motherfuckers who rebel against it who end up actually being the shot callers in this world.

With the blunt positioned between his lips, Rayul walks back over to the poll and squats near the edge, waiting to learn more about this woman who'd probably resembled a prune from how long she'd probably been in the Hot Tub.
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen

Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:44 am
Claiming 2,301 WC due to death. EXIT
Lara Hyperion
Lara Hyperion
Citizen