Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

A Simple Day (P, nk) Empty A Simple Day (P, nk)

Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:01 pm
Yoi ran through the rooftops of Konoha, his chakra flowing through his feet. He was using Surface Walking and Quiet Footsteps at the same time. His body was covered in a thin layer of ice as he ran through the city, escaping those behind him. Earlier, Yoi had been walking through the streets of Konoha, when he had been confronted by a gang. They had threatened him and, surprisingly, nearly overpowered him. But Yoi had managed to escape and was now moving away at full speed.

Yoi managed to make it to the training grounds and deactivated all his jutsu. He took a few deep breaths, and let himself relax.

WC: 110

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

A Simple Day (P, nk) Empty Re: A Simple Day (P, nk)

Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:45 am
Yoi knew that one of the people chasing him had gotten lost in the crowds. Yoi had managed to travel through the most crowded part of Konoha, before scrambling his chakra signature with his Ring of Chakra Mastery, making himself near impossible to detect. Yoi noticed a young girl approach him and responded to her question, “Actually I was just making my way down to the training grounds. I was planning on getting in some practice with jutsu. What were you planning on doing? By the way, my name’s Yoi Yuki. What’s yours?”

WC: 93
TWC: 203

Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:40 pm
Yoi heard her mention some missions for material gathering. He had seen a large number of missions pop up recently, and it was interesting. Konoha seemed to be getting interested in the missions more directly helping their shinobi. Yoi was all for this. It seemed that Konoha was taking a small step in becoming more invested in citizens. It seemed to be good, because from what Yoi could tell, Konoha didn't give a crap about its citizens. For example, the Will of Fire in general. It treated Konoha ninja as a tool. As Yoi had once heard someone say, a good soldier is someone that does what they think is right. Right and wrong aren't black and white. A shinobi needs to make those judgments, not mindlessly listen to their leaders.

Yoi said, "Well it's nice to meet you Hanabi. The Yuki clan, although a small one, has had its fair share of battles against major villages in the past. It was mainly Kirigaure though, so don't worry about Konoha. But we specialize in Ice Release. I was mainly thinking of just picking up some useful low-rank techniques." Yoi hoped he wasn't disclosing too much information about the Yuki clan. There wasn't much to know though, and the Yuki didn't hold too many secrets.

WC: 214
TWC: 417

Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:38 pm
Yoi said, "Ice Release is a fun one. I won't use any actual offensive techniques on you, but here's an example. Yoi rapidly formed 3 handseals and created a weapon in his hand. It was a gleaming blade that caught the sun's light. Yoi said, "Now this is an example of Ice Release."

Yoi also said, "Hey, quick question. What do you think of the whole Kiri and Konoha situation? It's actually kinda interesting how everything's going and whatnot."

WC: 79
TWC: 496

Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:10 pm
"Kiri? They suck! I don’t know much but I know that we’re the best and if they come around here I’ll beat them up! So what is going on and whatnot? My parents never told me, always saying I’m too young for politics." It was an interesting statement.

Yoi knew what was going on. It was easy to anticipate. He was dealing with a green shinobi, fresh out of the academy. Nothing against them, but they usually hadn't had the experience to develop a viewpoint. Yoi said to Hanabi, "You don't know what's going on, yet you think you could beat them. I like enthusiasm." Yoi had said this in a cheery tone. His tone now shifted to a dark one. "Why do you think that? If we're the best as you say, why did we lose? Why our we Kirigakure's vassal state? And a shinobi needs to know politics. If you don't know what you're fighting for, why fight for it at all? But let's move on from Kirigakure. You need to know when to show restraint as a shinobi. Only enter life or death battles when you are likely to win. Why lose and die, when you can become stronger? Be logical, however, don't run when your village needs you. Be smart, however. As a shinobi, be logical, curious, smart and perceptive. Be confident, but not arrogant. If you're arrogant, you'll learn your lesson someday. I did myself. It's how I got these." Yoi pointed to the bandages that covered his limbs.

WC: 254
TWC: 750
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:54 pm
Mid-thread claim:
Claiming 7 stats (7 stamina)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum