Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The cowboy and the sage (p kinzoku and yen) Empty The cowboy and the sage (p kinzoku and yen)

Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:10 pm
The liveliness of the village never ceased to amaze yen. Sure dark times were more less behind,and sure to come.but it was almost as they would not pay mind to such times in the coming. The reports of adjusted mission parameters were set. As the same mistakes in the past were to not occur. At least not in the same method, but this lull was bringing that old feeling he developed as a chunin.the same seemingly peaceful lull.but now as a much more experienced shinobi he understood what it was. Information was not in the flux.

It was like a dead space. Almost as if sure the village was fine,but likewise he knew nothing else about potential future threats. what about the full motions of their recent incursion and the ripples it may cause? The acts of this nature made him cautious of peaceful times.as it introduced the second killer of nations and civilizations.that of course stood behind time itself Naive nature,and pure obliviousness to the outside world. It is like people shuttering their minds. And he could tell by the genin and his observation of their progress. But now that would Come later.

Yen would simply knock on the hokage office door, and have a seat when permitted to enter looking forward to an quick chat with kinzoku. He seemed oddly quiet lately whichwas yens concern.

Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

The cowboy and the sage (p kinzoku and yen) Empty Re: The cowboy and the sage (p kinzoku and yen)

Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:07 pm
The amount of time Kinzoku spent in his office dwindled as the days went on. Instead, he found himself outside more than he had ever been since being given the seat of Hokage. There were a number of reason for doing so. One was he simply wasn't needed to be in his office at all times. Things were relatively peaceful. With no word from Kiri in a while, which was unusually odd, it was just the regular proceedings that came with taking care of the village. Over time Kinzoku had grown accustomed to the work and could generally go over it relatively quickly. Another reason he spent less time in his office was because he simply didn't want to be there. Kinzoku had never lied to himself about it. He never wanted the job of Hokage. The longer he held the title the more he realized it.

Instead he would go about the village interacting with his people and mostly finding peaceful spots to meditate. Of late he would do so atop the Hokage rocks as it provides a good view of the village and there was always a nice cool breeze with a light blanket of snow falling from the sky. Today however, was one of those rare days where the Nazar found himself spending the majority of a day within the office. Today he had a guest. The Deputy Hokage. 

As the Aburame's fist pounded on the door resonating throughout the office, Kinzoku spoke up for him to enter the office and have a seat. Upon entering Yensung would find the Nazar fully clothes, including his long black jacket and his black gloves. The only thing he was not wearing was his hat which rested neatly on the desk in front of him. "Howdy" Kinzoku would say greeting his friend. "As always, it's good to see you partner" he added before his hands came together above his lap. "How are things going with our shinobi forces?" he questioned, starting with some small talk before getting to the juice of things, which wouldn't take long to get to. After all, Yensung was in charge of Konoha's shinobi and it was good to be kept in the loop about their progress.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

The cowboy and the sage (p kinzoku and yen) Empty Re: The cowboy and the sage (p kinzoku and yen)

Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:28 pm
A small bow came from yen upon entering the office and smiling.

"Hey"

He would state kindly. Taking an comfortable seat across from kinzoku as he glanced over at the man as he adressed him further. A small frown would form as yen would speak up.

"Well as bood as usual.the main problem is there is too much silence behind it. I assume that with it comes peace.it has not been this quiet since before i ascended to jounin rank. Even then im more weary.perhaps because of kiri invasion and well as you know suna in both cases. The silence unerving."

Yen stated as with that note his voice turned to an more brighter note.

"That being said on a brighter note many shinobi are talented in the ranks. But like wise we have several retirements coming in circle. Some scouts wishing to lay back into more reservations duty tending to shops, and the likes,or full time hospital maintenance in the case of feild medics. And of course a few jounin desiring the more academic life of study. As such i would say they have with honors been removed from active service and stipends in question have been appropriately set up. However this leaves some boots to fill which i am hoping a few trust worthy shinobi have the heart to step up. But i am certain i have replacements in mind anyway."

Lining up a few folders of decorative manner of various names and their track record. He whould line them before kinzoku and of course the charitable yearly good and pay the retirees will get.

"They even get the luxury of of course free care and hospitalvisits among many other benifits. Happy soldiers of course pass down greater wisdom and aspire the younger and inexperienced to grow. One even got appointed by my hand to an junior elder due to recommendations from his comrades and yes students now climbing the chunin ranks. Just need your signature of course good freind."

Yen would state leaning back in the chair for kinzoku to observe the benefits given. As he would let the Kage observe over the material. He would smile and make a small remark.

"You are looking pretty good. Finding z balance between upper leadership, and of course your own values is difficult. Iv watched the previous kage become more reserved, and even jason work himself to sickness. Assuming it comes with responsibility,but personally the office is more an nice second home to me. It is a peace of mind that one grows to appreciate."

Of course his own home was as comfy as it gets, while the kage office was the second. the last of the three homes being the full field of combat as he was more an peace seeker then a warrior. Still there comes the price of focus.he was more a political force. Versus the direct shinobi action in question. Perhaps it was always his intent deep doqn in his nature. To talk before fighting.
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:53 pm
Without hesitation or second thought, the Aburame began speaking on his business during the last few weeks. First came up his concern with the "peace" they were experiencing at the moment. There was no denying that things had calmed down for the moment. They were quite. It was creating a false sense of security for many in the village. A sense Kinzoku had not fallen into this time. He knew it would be a mistake to do so. The last time it happened Kiri attacked and took control of the village. So he was well aware that this was no true peace. Luckily for the Nazar, he was not the only one. Yensung was also suspicious of this peace and knew at any moment a threat could arise. "It's our job to make sure the people of this village don't get to comfortable with this illusion of peace" Kinzoku spoke up, offering a few words on the topic. "If anyone forgets what happened the last time, let us remind them."

On that note Yensung steered the conversation to something more pleasant. It was around that time where the service of many of the fine people who served this village was coming to an end. It was a bitter sweet moment as they would be losing many talented people. But their retirements were well deserved. It had the Nazar thinking of what could have been had he lived a simpler life. Perhaps he would have been a farmer, or even a black smith. Raise a family even. Just lay back and enjoy life. Though things had not ended up that way. He as born into a family that bred warriors of the mind and body. It was  his destiny to become a soldier of the people. And here he was following his destiny as best as he could.

The Nazar was glad to see the retirees were going to be well taken care of. It was only fair to do so. Yensung had done some work to find those who could fill the void the retirees were leaving, placing a number of folders out onto the desk for Kinzoku to both view and sign. But he merely looked down at them, refraining from opening them as he lost himself in thought. "These can wait for the time being" Kinzoku said as regained control of his thoughts and looked back up at the Aburame. There were other things he wanted to get to first. But for the time being they continued with the pleasantries, stating how Kinzoku seemed to be handling the stress of the job better than his predecessors.  "The key is meditation" Kinzoku responded with a smile. "Keeps the mind in check. Without it... who knows where i'd be now. That reminds me" he added, the mention of past Hokage's bringing up a thought of it. "I never heard how your meeting with Jason went. What was your... judgment of him?" he asked. Kinzoku knew nothing of the Jason of the past. Only the Jason now. But Yensung knew both. His knowledge and opinion of the man would be a valuable thing when it came with the process of handling the return of a former Hokage Kinzoku knew little about.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:35 pm
Meditation. A solid choice to calm the mind. Although each their own. In yens case he had a wife, and well typical marriage based stuff from food to a late night talk. But then again medidation was more second nature to the deep thinker. Still kinzoku kept on the ball and went to a more meatier discussion. Jason senju.

"He and i trained a few times, hatted a storm. Very much the same then and now after talking, but in that way my only concern has been the stress of the job. I watched many succumb to the stresses. But it is hard when it goes to that. But with the lacking of the modern sense and urgency in question he needs more time to adjust properly. He was not pleased with his current situation,but i offered a remedy. An personal task i do need done in one form or another,but besides you i can only trust him with. As others that do not know my full workings. Like him,and now you understand."

Yen leaned back in the chair and lifted his eyepatch.

"Once i did have another eye given to me by an uchiha. But i destroyed it long ago. I promised the former daughter of the head i would take all false eyes not rightfully obtained through merit of trust and acceptance of the uchiha. To this day i kept to it. But that's where this all goes back to kinzoku. That man known as viper uchiha. Great kage yes, but also we ride upon the many sins. Jason is seeking the truth behind how we fell. And kiri's attack while random i feel is not a coincidence. But there is one that i know that can clear the mist."

Yen voice darkend a bit.

" Her record spotty, but she knew the man. She is the god mother of my children. She goes by the name primrose uchiha. By many accounts she is whimsical in nature.aloof, but very much one of the ones that i need to dig into  the past deeper than written accounts. Because we must look into the skeletons in his closet of course. Jason for one deserves the honor.as the many subordinates were under his hand. Were still under vipers call. There is however no telling how far the rabbit hole goes. But by fruition suna was run by his own brother, and your kage at the time kinzoku. So what if per say what happened to primrose many years ago lead to a backlash in retaliation by kiri. These cannot go ignored you see. But i will let her explain. As her memories would suffice with an examiner. "

Yen stated as he covered the eyepatch and sat up. Gazing at kinzoku for a moment.

"In many ways I happend by this knowledge by chance through my careeer,byt did i know kiri would attack? Never in a thousand years. It just leaves me to wonder if viper had thought if his actions would lead to waves thus large. I talk and they come to me. But that alone we must make sure that at the least primrose is safe. Plus we need an means to observe kiri.  Still she sent me an message recently. She is pitted among that volcano of legend, but of course i know it is her, because no one outside of konoha knows my existence. Plus she is a slippery one. Deft and hard to capture. A true marvel. I will need her.and jason seeks knowledge. So the task in whole is to get her, or her to come here."

Yen paused as he sighed.

"Its the least i can do for the man lost in time. Not leave him alone stumbing in a time alone,but to offer some closure to the man,and clear our by the actions of others kizoku. After all no one in konoha deserves to suffer for the actions of the few. We can all agree to this. A life taken leads to our pain now, so to illuminate a bit of the darkness at least i can do. Because if a hand goes that deep to take out a man it is fair his trust will waiver."
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen

Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:01 pm
The mention of Jason got the Aburame speaking, which was good for the Nazar. After all it's what he wanted and there was no real rush to get to the matter on Kinzoku's mind. He was a patient man. So the Kage got more comfortable in his chair as he listened. He briefly mentioned their encounters of the past and how it was essentially what some would call tough love. He brought up the stress factor once more and how Jason had succumbed to it. It's no easy task, Kinzoku thought to himself. And at what point did the former Hokage figure out he was be hunted down by his own ANBU? That no doubt would put a toll on anyone, Hokage or not. It was no surprise to Kinzoku that the Senju was not happy with his circumstances. After all he did show up out of no where expecting to return as Hokage, and end up being assigned the rank of Genin. Anyone who would have had their expectations shattered as such would be disappointed to say the least. But it was necessary. 

'Remedy' piqued the Nazar's interest. What exactly did the Aburame have in mind Kinzoku thought as he continued to listen silently to his partner. The story began with Yen revealing what was hidden behind his eye patch as he explained. To willingly destroy a sharingan given to him must not have been easy. But it seemed as though Yen's morals were greater than his pursuit of power. A good thing for both Kinzoku and the people of Konoha. The story unraveled into the very confusing yet soughtout history of Viper Uchiha and how his reign was still effecting the current times. How powerful one man must have been that his reign as Hokage sent out ripples that still disturb the lives of everyone today. Apparently he knew Viper's daughter, the nephew to Kinzoku's beloved Kazekage Koroshi. He was hoping that she would be able to shed light on the mist and help clear things up. It was at that moment that Kinzoku realized what this remedy of his was going to be.

He had never heard of this Primrose Uchiha before. Perhaps those who were still loyal to Viper had destroyed any knowledge of her. Perhaps she had done it herself. There was no denying it that if she had the information Yen was hoping she had, the Jason deserved to hear it from her. The whole world did. But why would she reach out to Yen now? Why wait so long? Could it be something similar to Jason where she feared for her life? Whatever it was her knowledge would be welcomed. But it wasn't yet obtainable as her current location was in the Volcano country. "On that we agree" Kinzoku would say about needing eyes on Kiri. "But we need to go about this carefully. How long since you've spoken to her? We don't know her own interests and how they've changed. She also cannot be affiliated with Konoha at all. If Kiri captures her and finds out she is affiliated with us... we may have more bodies on our hands."

"It's the least we can do for a man who's been through so much" Kinzoku said, agreeing with Yen that the Senju deserved this. In such a short amount of time Kinzoku had learned so much. For one, that he still always put the interests of Konoha ahead of his own. Also, that he had plans behind the scenes which may or may not be for his own benefits. But from what Kinzoku could see, it was for the better of all. He just hoped his gut feeling wasn't wrong. "Anything else I need to know?" Kinzoku asked, wondering how much more information Yen may or may not have.

If the Aburame indulged the Kage's question, then the Nazar would listen as silent as ever only answering if needed. Otherwise, he'd begin to steer things towards his own plans with a simple question. "Tell me partner. Do you remember the first time you and I found ourselves seated here opposite one another? Do you remember what it was we had discussed?" Simple question indeed, but it packed a lot for the Nazar.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:34 pm
"Careful indeed. I am not one to reveal such information lightly. The rabbit hole has many potential dead ends. But it is through diving in it we find a way to end such an cycle kinzoku. Something i know that it takes a heart to not look short sighted you see, but at what it means to embrace peace for not self, but us all. Kiri may as well not know of her existance. For to do so there is no telling who or what means they can go to snuff it out."

Yen stated as he knew much more then he was willing to share, and more to the nature he suspected viper played by in the means of prims abilities. But what was important was to now give kinzoku the full plate.

"In many cases kinzoku there is alot i may not know directly, but more suspect all the same. In the case of kumk i have not heard word, nor have our scouts met with them detailing infomation in light of kenshin. I feel in due time for our coexistence sake. We send a probe. But details later on as this will be more the crux of our focus. With empty hands it felt like a ruse in suna perhaps, but we will still hzve to go by this as our point of interest. But I shall be working an more detailed approsch in that case."

Yen spoke as he addressed the more fogin affairs that held loose ends. He needed to find love, body or an finger left. It would not play well on neither the village or himself as it is. Still kinzoku spoke up again as yen smiled softly.

"Indeed I recall fondly our goals may have shifted slightly with the going on's that come with the job. But my roots remain aligned. I believe we are a village more to leaving our past not to direct our future, but the new leaf to turn over. We take our defeats and failures as not something that is an means of an ending, but as an group effort to grow from. Even if it means we will wrestle away from our oppressors, and must by any means shed light on the unknown foe,or allys that are before us. It is our job as shinobi of the leaf, and the leaders of konoha to show and embody that. Although we can at times not see eye to eye on occasion, compromise and respecting the chain is important."

Yen stated as he shifted his gaze to kinzoku as and leaned forward.

"But i have come to realize that at times compromises does not mean to take the matters in our own hands, but for the sake of many we must maintain order. In our processors sacrifice for self is more than the question of battle, but taking the masses not as an blind gamble but an asset. I meditated long on your word for risako,and after seeing her back in standing i grew to accept my short sightings in the moment. It is why i to this day honor your decision to let me work beside you kinzoku."
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:16 pm
Kinzoku was pleased to hear Yensung was being careful with the matter of the Uchiha who is a direct descendant of Viper. He knew the Aburame would be careful, but sometimes it did good to hear it said for extra reassurance. If all worked out well then the plan would certainly be to keep the knowledge of her away from Kiri. But things rarely go according to plan and when they don't, they need to be prepared to face the consequences. The Nazar was pleased to see that his partner had such high hopes for Primrose. It couldn't help but make Kinzoku excited to meet her himself and see where all the praise was coming from. He had no doubt that day would come. 

Speak of sending a probe has Kinzoku thinking of Jason Senju. Was this another one of Yen's plans for the former Hokage. Send him to retrieve Prim as well as pay a visit to Suna and perhaps Kenshin? He was unsure as to what Yensung was trying to say when he called it a ruse. But if there was anything Kinzoku was certain of is that they would need to tread lightly when it came to Suna. As far as they knew, it was speculation that Kenshin was the one in Suna as they could not confirm it completely. "If Kenshin is the man who currently resides in Suna, I hope your approach leaves no page unturned. What I felt in Suna was not human. It was raw power derived from pure evil." He spoke plainly, letting Yen know what he had felt while at the gates of Suna. He was however not suggesting that Konoha stay away from such a man. It was always good to keep tabs on those who posed a threat to the village and both men in the room were blatantly aware of such a fact. 

The Deputy replied to the Nazar's question elaborating on what the gist of their conversation had been about. In short, it was learn from the past to prevent the fall of Konoha from happening once more. But more importantly, it was about compromise, following orders, and trust. He spoke about how he had eventually learned and understood what it was Kinzoku was trying to relay that day, and what it what Risako was trying to do. But words blew away with the wind. It was action Kinzoku was looking for and he had seen it.

"You're an ambition man, Yensung" Kinzoku spoke up once the Aburame and correctly recited their first encounter after his being appointed Hokage. "I admit at first, I had my doubts about the decision. I needed you to prove those doubts wrong. To earn my trust. That you have done" he added, a soft smile taking shape. Kinzoku had no doubts that he were in the same position. A foreigner in the village for a fraction of the time Yensung had been in it and suddenly he's leading the village. That does not earn a mans trust. Kinzoku had hoped the Aburame now trusted him. But he chose not to mention it. His mind was focused on other matters. "It's as you say, this job is not easy" he continued, bringing it back to what Yensung had mentioned just moments earlier. He slowly began running his right palm along the top of the desk, feeling the smoothness of the wood beneath his hand as if only just realizing what fine craftsmanship it took to make the desk. "In hindsight, I haven't held this position for long. But it feels like a lifetime... and a lifetime is long enough for me. I'm willing to hold this title for as long as I need to for the village. But i don't think I need to anymore. I don't think i ever did. It should be you."

He paused before continuing, letting the words sink in. He had no doubt in his mind Yen knew where this was going. "After the events of the Kirigakure invasion, I would never have thought i'd be saying what I'm about to say. But over the last few years my view of you has changed for the better by your actions. You have been in this village your whole life. You have shown me that this place and its shinobi mean everything to you. You have put in more for this village then i ever have... and that is why I would like to offer you this position, as Hokage." He stopped talking, allowing Yen the time he needed, for the manner of his answer would mean more than he could know.

Last edited by Kinzoku on Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:48 pm
Evil? That was only an thing yen heard only an handful of times in his shinobi career. But kinzoku he had grown to trust. Unlike the boy shaking like an leaf at the gates when he was running off from kumo. Only to have it confirmed much later than he anticipated that kumo fell to the likes of an man made monster by choice. Youka. The same feeling that he could say now if by an trusted force perhals took love from his clutches. Now he was wiser than he was whdn he was less experienced.

Kinzokus words on holding the tigle brought an silence to yen as he gazed into the mans eyes quietly. He was happy,but there was less an giddy happiness,but more humble nature to him. Perhaps it was because he aged. Matured a bit more as the man spoke bringing the topic to an climax by pointing out that yen himself shouldve held the title.

perhaps he is correct. I do not doubt nor fear my ability to lead. Still with such power perhaps the fear i hold is lacking the will to control all of my darkness.

Yen thought as his mind went to salzem. While others would've faltered perhaps his actions at hand. Were what had indeed left the village its way. If there were no dark times. Then growth would not be possible correct. It only circled back to jason. His once teacher, but now brought back to this world an man lost in time. But perhaps yen was more willing to just bring justice to the faultless man, but he was not without his suspicions, and doubts. That alone he would question the word above him. Still it was only in confidence that he trusted yen that yen remained quiet.

Kinzoku seemed to have come to an similar conclusion as he spoke the words of seeing yen in the light few could see without throwing away their pride.something that took courage in light of misdeeds was to look beyond the bad, but ever look to the improvement of others. Something yen has done for many years, before kiri,and after the invasion. He was always seen either much more an bother than the others, but it takes leaders to not hold misgivings against the ones who would hold the bad light. He was not forgiven,but was understood as jason had done so in their meeting.

Still the words given hokage position took sn moment to sink in. The man who wandered and spoke larger then he looked. Knew secrets that others would only dream, or dread knowing. Understood the fullscale of his people. An young man weaker then many, but yet struck his own freind down for the sake of his own. He held the shame and did not falter knowing the truth. He did not dare falter to thoes who scorn him even equals, and with it still earned his position of being right hand of the kage. Now representing his home, and nation in full ffom slave state,to now on the brink of rebirthing the flame of the will of fire.he would lead the torch as the path setter, the torch before the army, the voice above the many. The head of the serpant, but the pillar given the structure. He was offered an position he was dreaming of quietly in the depths of his being. Even when many would look beyond his anticts as an man that only speaks partially riddles. Still burned as bright as any raging flame.

The silence as yen took it in for an moment as he reflected on his path so far. Finally he only spoke an simple phrase.

"I would humbly accept it."

The words were slightly lighter then usual. He wished he spoke it more firmly.but words could not be taken back. Still he was at an loss. He felt ready, but it was surreal. Unnatural even. Still he felt he had his darkness in check. so he hoped.

Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen

Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:42 pm
It took a moment for Yensung to speak his reply, something Kinzoku had expected. Rather, something he was hoping to see. It would have been oddly suspicious of someone was offered the position of Kage and they immediately agreed to it. Those were the people you needed to watch out for. But when Yensung answered, Kinzoku could feel his body loosen up a bit, as if an imaginary weight had been lifted from off of his shoulders. Finally he no longer held a position he never wanted. Finally he could get back to doing what he enjoyed. A smile of relief formed on the lips of the now former Hokage. The manner of the response pleased the Nazar. He felt confident that Yensung understood the weight and responsibilities that came with the title and that he wouldn't take it lightly. For what Kinzoku was hoping would be the final time, he placed both hands onto the armrests of the chair and removed himself from the Hokage seat.

Grabbing his hat from atop the desk, Kinzoku would take a couple side steps away from the chair and make a sleight wave in the direction of the chair with the hand holding his hat. "It's all yours, Hokage" he said, waiting for Yensung to take his seat. Only once Yensung moved to take his place behind the desk would Kinzoku move the opposite way to take a seat in front of the Aburame. As he took his seat, the first thing he noticed was how odd it felt to now be facing the windows and to have his back facing the door. He placed the hat onto his lap, accepting that this would be a minor change in what was likely to be a few days of adjusting to his new life. Or old life, depending on how one viewed it.

Kinzoku got comfortable in the foreign chair, allowing Yensung to get use to his own and adjust to the new role. But not too much time was given for there was another matter that needed attending now. Normally the first order of business after the changing of leadership would be to notify the people. But they were not under normal circumstances. They were under the rule of Kirigakure which meant they needed to know. Xyxer needed to know. Kinzoku could only assume the Mizukage would not be happy with the Nazar's decision. Afterall it was the Hozuki who chose Kinzoku for the role. He may take this move as a sleight. "There's a matter at hand that'll need attending" Kinzoku spoke up after a brief moment. "We need to inform Kirigakure of the position change. More importantly Xyxer." With a slight pause Kinzoku would continue speaking. "With your permission, i'd like do deliver the message myself. In person. I'd like the opportunity to explain myself. I can leave a better impression in person, hopefully keep the peace between the two villages."

Kinzoku would await the reply of the new Hokage, an odd sensation as he was not use to waiting for permission. Another aspect he'd need to get use to in returning to his new/old life.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum