Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Flame Lash (FLASHBACK) Empty The Flame Lash (FLASHBACK)

Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:32 pm
Kamari Uchiha walked confidently through his clan district with his black trench coat billowing in the wind. He needed to train some new jutsu, but he was sick and tired of doing it alone in the woods. Since his parents had killed each other, he did not have anybody to look after him. As of now, Kamari was living on his own. Kamari stopped near a random tree and began attempting to perform the Flame Lash jutsu, which he had read about a week ago, but was having some serious difficulty in learning it. If only someone would stop by to help him. Still, Kamari pushed on, rehearsing the hand signs over and over, focusing his chakra, and attempting to perform the technique. He began to get sparks and small puffs of flame, but still no flame lash. “This is hard,” Kamari loudly complained. Soon enough, a large group of Uchiha Genin and Academy students had gathered around Kamari. “Hey, Kamari,” one kid said. He had spiky black hair and wore a scarf so long it drug behind him and a shirt at least two sizes too large. Kamari recognized him as Ren Uchiha, an academy student that had idolized Kamari for years due to his talent in Genjutsu. “You’re not messing around with that Genjutsu again are you?,” Ren asked. “No,” Kamari replied. “I’m trying to learn this stupid flame lash jutsu but it doesn’t work.” “Come on, you can do it!,” encouraged Ren. The crowd began chanting Kamari’s name over and over. The noise got the attention of Kamari’s academy teacher Okami Uchiha, who happened to be taking a walk. He was a tall man with a mullet and a goatee. He was strong but not super buff, had a tattoo of a wolf on his right wrist, and he wore sunglasses so nobody could tell if he was using his Sharingan. He was wearing a standard Chunin vest and had a katana at his hip. Okami-sensei approached the group and cleared his throat. “Okami-sensei?,” Kamari said. He was wondering what his old teacher wanted. Okami simply whipped out a flame lash effortlessly. “This is how it’s done, Kamari.”
“Stop flexing on me,” Kamari said. “Just because you’re my sensei doesn’t mean you have to rub it in my face.”
Kamari has always had issues with respecting authority. If he had said that in class, he would have gotten detention for sure, but the circumstances were different.
“I’m not flexing Kamari,” Okami-sensei replied. “I’m just showing you how it’s done.”
“Fine by me,” Kamari answered.
Kamari watched his sensei’s demonstrations, trying to copy him every time. He had seen his parents die so he should have had the Mangekyo Sharingan, but for some reason it had repressed itself. Kamari had to see about that at some point. He would have to wait until he graduated though. Such a powerful Kekkei Genkai would probably cause problems at the Academy. Eventually, Kamari had gotten it down. A whip of flame shot out of his hand and he lashed it at the tree, setting it on fire. Okami-sensei smiled and the Genin cheered him on.
“And I’ve done it again,” Kamari thought.
WC 531
Spend 500 on Fire Lash Jutsu
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Flame Lash (FLASHBACK) Empty Re: The Flame Lash (FLASHBACK)

Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:55 pm
Bump
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

The Flame Lash (FLASHBACK) Empty Re: The Flame Lash (FLASHBACK)

Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:07 pm
You can also claim 2 stat points with this.

Also, make a stat page and link it in your signature, don't keep your stat page in your signature.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum