Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Catching a Contract

+2
Mar Byrd
Hiroaki Gekko
6 posters
Go down
Mar Byrd
Mar Byrd
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 29000

Catching a Contract - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching a Contract

Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:57 am
Mar's expression was growing slightly testy with the child as he was quickly realizing how long it'd been since he'd dealt with kids just around freshmen high school age. They could be stubborn all right, just like him. The shinobi had every single outlook that the standoffish Hiroaki would come to his own realization on what he wanted to do regarding his health. His professors words echo'd in his mind. 'No one will really learn anything important until they are in the midst of a teaching moment. And even then only they are the one's who can change themselves.' Mar remained completely confident that the boy would somday see things his way, even if this was not exactly a healthy outlook for the older ninja to follow. 'Gunna make you some cyber lungs so deap you won't cough in a field full of mustard gas.' He thought to himself.

Before one of his best friends made her appearance, the legendary Aki. "Ahh this is the wonderful dame I've been mentioning. Hiroaki, meet Akihana. Akihana, meet Hiroaki. I've been showing my friend here some chunin hospitality and it looks like he's interested in doing some work alongside us. I'd never let him do anything dangerous of course. But the boy needs wages like anyone else. And he looks about as independent as you or me." He casually remarked, not believing that this was exactly a good outcome but wanting to let Akihana know that as far as he knew the teenager had no parents around.

Mar covered his face in embarrassment at the cream rolls. She was as generous as a saint, it was for this reason that seemingly every other day Mar was not out on a mission he'd shove stacks of ryo into the tip jar every day to make sure that it was filled to the top for all the staff. One good turn deserved another and the engineer very strongly believed in supporting his local community. "Thanks for the chance Aki! We might fill our bags with these tomorrow morning. Were planning on going off for a short work trip first thing. Probably be back in town the night after." He planned, assassinations wen't extremely fast when the taijutsu expert hit the scene. As was always the case when some kingpins private domicile spontaneously collapsed after one punch. Though maby he'd draw it out to really try and teach the boy something. Use a body camera and a radio to coach him through an actual lesson to be had. That would prove interesting.

He took one of the sweetly offered pastries, taking a bite and actually committing himself to a really useful critique of the dish. If she was going to keep offering him free samples then he might as well act as the critic that she pretended he was. "Let's see, they were baked impeccably well. Perfectly even all the way through and that kind of soft that you can only get with freshness. And I do like the cream, it looks like it might be heavy but it's actually really light like it almost vanishes in your mouth. What could make it shine if you wanted a few more to sell could be some wipped cream and strawberry along the top. Or if you wanted it to be easier and more palletable to a wider crowd you could look at a strawberry sauce to be added on the side." He finished another sample with a chilish smirk on his face, wiping a poof of creme away. "Oh I really should save one of these for Nectar. Have you ever considered summoning in a fresh batch of customers at the end of the day? Some of Seiichi's bears are nocturnal but every last one of them is ruled by their stomachs. It's another example of a potential industry chakra provides that's ill exploited at the moment."
Hiroaki Gekko
Hiroaki Gekko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 40430

Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:17 pm
     Hiroaki listened in on the conversation between Mar and Akihana. He nodded to the woman, understanding that she was apart of the crew here. He was curious who might be at the top of this crew's ladder or if there was a ladder at all. Was he an equal to these other crewmen or was he now fresh meat who might become targeted by veterans of the crew? He noticed how Mar had stated that he was as independent as him and Akihana. 'Was that a good sign?', he thought.

Mar had went on a tangent about Akihana's pastries. They were indeed good, but he didn't know how a man could compliment them in so many different ways. Mar had suggested about adding more sweets to them, in which Hiroaki could see as a valid critique. Hiroaki does like to have his share of whip cream. He remembered that one time where he stole a whole bottle of some, pouring it directly into his mouth as he ran down the streets. He stomach didn't quite agree with that decision. That is to say eating or drinking while running shouldn't be practiced often.

Hiroaki heard the name of a man called Seiichi. 'Perhaps he is another crew member?', he thought. Hiroaki was taken back by the words that came from Mar's mouth. "Bears?", Hiroaki blurted. He didn't mean to say that out loud. He looked at the two of them. 'What kind of man goes wandering around the streets -- even this restaurant with giant bears', he thought. He wasn't exactly sure they were serious, but at the same time they stated the bear's name, Nectar, with such confidence that he couldn't exactly discard it.

(WC: 283 | TWC: 2595)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:38 pm
"It's nice to meet you, Hiroaku-san,' the kunoichi greeted with her usual soft smile towards the sullen teen who now had cream all over his face. The young woman had to consciously restrain herself from reaching over to dab at his mouth with a napkin, her motherly instincts at odds with the fact that she was a stranger who would not be taken too kindly if she tried to approach the kid in such a manner. "Oh I'm so glad to hear Mar is helping to show you around. He is our best engineer and his workshop is quite the talk of the town," she assured the younger shinobi. It was all true, ever since Mar had agreed to help the villagers with their electronics and machinery, his popularity had grown. Even at the clinic, talk now always turned to the bright young engineer who was working out of Old Man Birch's guesthouse.  

"Oh you're leaving tomorrow?" she asked, her bright gold gaze turned now to Mar. "You'll need more than cream rolls for your journey, Mar. I'll pack you both a proper picnic," she offered immediately, helping someone still as natural to her as breathing. They would probably have to journey far, she reasoned. From what she had gathered, Fang was not exactly a hub for machinery parts and they would likely have to trek a ways away. And no men should have to do that without a decent meal in tow.

"I hope you find what you're looking for,' she expressed sincerely before adding "And of course while its wonderful if Hiroaki ends up helping you at the workshop but if he needs more work, we're always looking for extra wait staff too. With Maku now away on business trips, we're short staffed more often than you'd think," the blonde offered kindly. Mar had given a clear indication that the kid didn't really have a place to go to and Akihana did nothing better than giving lost people a place to come home to.

The medic watched as Mar broke own her pastry with honesty and though fullness, her smooth features radiating with quiet pride as he praised her baking. Still uncomfortable with flattery, Akihana instead chose to focus on his notes for improvement, taking them all on board with a serious nod until he spoke of the bears. At which point the blonde let out a quiet laugh, surprising even herself. Laughter was still coming back slowly to her but in the young engineer's company, it made more of an appearance now.

"I didn't know Seiichi had bears for summons," she confessed good naturedly, motioning for Hiroaki to help himself to more cream roll. "Though that is a good idea. Though I could never charge them for the food, they will make excellent taste testers,' she agreed. In fact, it was a coincident he had brought up Seiichi, Akihana had actually been waiting for him and his friend Eliwood from the River branch of the restaurant. According to the books, the chem for their salaries was past due.

"You'd be surprised,' she nodded towards Hiroaki when he blurted out the word "Bears". We have all kinds of summon creatures at our disposals. I... used to work with slugs once upon a time..." The admission was quiet because Akihana hadn't told anyone this before. Mar too would be hearing this for the first time. Her ninja past, however hard she tried, refuse to stay hidden.

"Do you guys need anything else for your trip tomorrow other than food?" the young woman tried to change the topic. "I have a spare ninja starter pack lying around somewhere. And a few extra kunai I don't know what to do with."
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiichi Kittaru
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 11000

Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:23 pm
Walking up the street Seiichi could feel the gentle breeze as it passed over him. His travel clothes flowing as it touched them. They were the usual black, his hair was tied up into a pony tail and he carried a sack over his shoulder. It had his favorite change of clothes inside, a robe that looked just like the one he was wearing except it was a deep red color. His sandals clanked on the hard ground and gave him an extra inch to his stature.

"Com' on guys, it isn't much further." He said over his shoulder. There were two large bears behind him with crates strapped to their backs. He had to promise them a big meal in order to convince them to do it though. Seiichi hoped the kitchen was still open, otherwise he'd be cooking all night. Maybe they like frozen food instead. Isn't there some deer in there from last week? he thought as he walked.

As they got closer Seiichi noticed that the area wasn't as busy as it usually was. It was night after all, it gave the area an ominous look. The moon shown bright and gave off enough light so they wouldn't get lost. "Take the crates around back. I'll be there in a minute with some food..." He turn the corner, "hopefully." Seiichi pushed the door open to the restaurant. Akihana and Mar were sitting there at the table.

It has been a long time sense he'd seen Akihana. He tried to hide his scar from her back then, now he tend to wear it with pride, sometimes he even forgets it's there till people look at him odd. Then he is just pissed off. The usual people that visit the restaurant were used to seeing his face around. He's become less appalling as time passed, now he just waved. "How's it going Aki." He smiled. "Mar, how are you doing?" He reached to shake the kid's hand.

"Me and Eli were just bringing some supplies over. How have you guys been?" he would ask. "Umm... hey." He would wave a little at the new guy. Seiichi tended to be shy around new people. He was learning to be better, but it would take time for him to put it all into action. "Whats your name?" He raised his other hand to scratch the top of his head.

WC: 400
Okabe Shukai
Citizen
Stat Page : Soon
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 500

Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:19 pm
Eliwood and Seiichi walked with cases of supplies for the restaurant. Simple day to day work helped pay for their meals and housing, the more profitable jobs being of a completely different type. The green haired monk much preferred this kind of work to the more dangerous stuff. Around the restaurant there was always friendly faces and amazing food. On the road Maku tended to work him and Seiichi like dogs, talking about whipping them into proper shape. Akihana was always a much kinder boss.

"Thank you two for your help with this," he would say to the bears walking with the duo. They were all famished and looking forward to being done with this delivery. "Surely there will be some good food at the restaurant."

As they arrived at their destination Eliwood could smell a wondrous aroma wafting from the window. The bears took the boxes to the back of the shop while Seiichi and the young bard went inside. The smell from the window turned out to be some divine looking pastries that he did not recognize. Akihana must be trying something new. How exciting!

"Delivery complete...finally." he sighed as he closed the door. There were only a few people still inside, Mar was not a rare sight and neither was Aki, but there was a lad he did not recognize.

"Oh apologies I did not realize you were with a customer." He would say pulling his scarf so his neck could breathe better indoors.

(WC 247)
Mar Byrd
Mar Byrd
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 29000

Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:23 pm
Mar nodded. “Yeah yeah if you could entrust that to me I’d keep it in good condition until somebody else needed it more. I might show our friend here a thing or two about how to use a kunai. It’s not a bad form of exercize and probably the safest place to start for some physical education. What would you say to that Hikari?” He asked in a cordial tone. “And a full picnic would be perfect. But he might get addicted to your cooking!” He remarked. 

Mar was originally going to speak up when she mentioned a job at the chunin. He knew that she was in no way speaking in code. For him personally a retail or service related career would just slow him down. Especially since he cought traction with his skills as a ninja. Which could amass capital far more efficiently and allow him to freely shift between his crafts and other goals on a whim. But that kind of structure might be a really good idea for the younger vagabond. Though he did not want to indicate weather he should or not. He quietly hoped for the boys wellbeing that he’d take the job. Knowing Aki would probably provide the best possible home with his wellbeing in mind. Though he doubted the boy would bite.

Then Seiichi and Eli arrived. Showcasing Mar’s point Immediately as all he needed to do was guesture to the door for an immediate turnout. “Yeah, these are the bears in point. Don’t worry big guy.” He mentioned to Hikari. “Seiichi‘s got a good working relationship with them. Oh! I should let you meet Nectar. He’ll want to see all of you.”

Biting down on his thumb and pressing his hand onto the table with great showmanship. He completed the circus with a puff of smoke revealing a small humming bird like half breed bird that was tiny enough to fit into Mar’s hand. He was mostly assembled of poofy feathers with a particular soft floof on the top of his head and a much shorter more falcon like beak that seemed to smile and beam. 

“Whole gangs here bud. Wanted to let you meet them.” Mar called out, Nextar was already inspecting everyone with high interest. Floating to Aki. “It’s you, Akihana. My best friend talked about you a lot.” He said while Mar hid the redness in his cheeks behind his hands.  The bird fluttered over between two bears. Pecking at Eli’s hair playfully. “You must be monk man! I hope you wanna stick around for some song.” 

He landed unwisely on the nose of one of the bears laden with supplies. Talking right to it. “And you must be Seiichi. The tall quiet type.” He leaned in extra close to the creatures eye. “Where’s your badass scar?” He hopped slightly to the side examining him some more. “I need to thank you for teaching my friend my summoning contract.... Thaaaank you.” He spoke slowely, seeming to have a naive sincerity to him.
Hiroaki Gekko
Hiroaki Gekko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 40430

Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:27 pm
     Hiroaki drummed his fingers against the table in an energized manner. "I'll accept that tool pack, along with the kunai.", he said to Akihana. A good training session never hurt anyone. Hiroaki was excited to go let off some steam. He could most likely replicate any sword techniques with a kunai. He just wanted to have a test run to be sure. If not, he could always run free style with his attacks or try a different technique altogether. A great freelancer could improvise anytime anywhere when it came to combat or well, spinning up stories.

Two men walked in with a group of bears. They were big beasts that's mouths could most likely fit around his head. Hiroaki definitely was eager to receive a weapon sooner rather than later. He stopped his drumming of the fingers in one big twitch as the group walked in. The gesture was as if Hiroaki was reaching out for a weapon that wasn't there. He didn't try anything funny other than that. Aki and Maru were familiar with the guests that had arrived. They came baring supplies for the two of them too it looked like. Not that he could see the supplies, but rather the men known as Seiichi and Eli had talked about their delivery being complete.

Seiichi had asked for Hiroaki's name. Hiroaki wasn't too inclined to give his name out to those not employing him. He pointed to Mar. "Ask him", he said. Hiroaki was slowly connecting the dots in his head. This whole group of people here are all partners with each other. He wondered how many more of them are out there. If Hiroaki was able to make it in with them, he would no doubt find protection within their numbers. Not that Hiroaki valued his life that much. He began to cough in a fit of rage. 

Eliwood mentioned to Mar about being with a customer. "I wouldn't say customer is the right word to be used", said Hiroaki. A customer would imply Hiroaki was buying an item or service from Mar which was not the case. Hiroaki would have it known that it was Mar doing the buying and Hiroaki being the one that would deliver. This is what exactly Hiroaki planned on doing, delivering his end of the contract. If this lead to him being accepted into their brotherhood, of course figuratively speaking -- he looked at Aki -- then so be it. It gave him the funding he needed to get out and live a little.

Mar Byrd bit down on his thumb gruesomely. Hiroaki thought that was tough of him to do. People who bit their flesh off had a different mentality. A small bird appeared to whom of which Mar had called to be, Nectar. 'Oh, that's the one who is Nectar. Not one of the bears', he thought. The hummingbird buzzed around and hopped onto people. It was distracting to say the least. The bird talked too, though Hiroaki wasn't that fascinated with this. He listened intently on what the bird had to say about each member, taking in all the information. When Nectar mentioned Seiichi's scar, Hiroaki side eyed it. Looking at it he flinched, holding the side of his rib cage. He still felt ghost pain from the blade that had left its mark there.

While still holding the side of his rib cage unconsciously, Hiroaki stood up. "Well, why don't we start up that training or something", he said. It didn't matter what time it was for him, he would train until he dropped. He had done this countless times in the past, not caring if it was reckless. If someone took him in his sleep, he would die more peaceful than any other way. Hiroaki wanted to overall change the groups focus on his weird moments. "So, shall we?", he said.

(WC: 643 | TWC: 3238)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:16 pm
No sooner were the words out of Mar's mouth than the objects of their discussion entered the restaurant, drawing another welcoming smile from Akihana. "Seiichi, Eliwood," she greeted, her happiness evident in her golden gaze. "You two have been blessed with a long and fruitful life," she explained, referring to the local superstition that if someone appeared at the mention of their name, they were blessed by the gods. "Come on in, have a cream roll," she invited, proffering the baked treats tot eh two new arrivals.

As she did so, her hands would raise discretely, performing the shadow clone technique. Only the sharp eyed and sharp of hearing would perceive the small pop in the kitchen out back where a second Akihana had appeared to gather the things everyone would need. Back out front, the original Akihana nodded through the introduction. "This is most of our family Hiroaki-kun," she confirmed as everyone took their seat around the now crowded booth. "The summon animals too," she nodded with great respect towards the bears that had helped Eliwood with the deliveries.

When Mar summoned his own hummingbird, an adorable little creature Akihana had yet to meet, her eyes sparkled. Holding out a finger to provide it a perch, the kunoichi laughed softly as it spoke of Mar speaking about her. "Well, he's very kind to do so, I can't imagine that much about me being worthy of note," she responded to the bird before it flew off with another trill, now landing on everyone in turn and mistaking one of the bears for Seiichi, a bear who looked non too pleased with the comparison.

It was finally starting to feel like home, she reflected as the boys jested back and forth, eating cream rolls, teasing each other, sharing information. The bears to got in a word now and then while Mar's hummingbird vied for everyone's attention with its high trills and perfect elocution. In all the hubbub, clone Akihana appeared quietly behind the original with a fresh tray of pastries and a pitcher of Mondale, producing half a dozen glasses shortly after. She also passed three separate envelopes to the original before putting down a large box beside one of the bears who looked at it curiously.

"Oh yes, before Maku left, he passed on your salaries for the month to me," Akihana informed the new arrivals. "And Mar, there's something for you too from Mrs. Nesbit down the road. Apparently you fixed her oven and she didn't have the means to pay you then but she dropped this envelope by earlier." Genttly, she would give out the envelopes to the recipients, Eliwood and Seiichi would find three thousand ryo each in their envelopes while the engineer would find one thousand and fifty ryo, along with a note of gratitude from the old lady in his.

"Now let's see about the other items," she murmured, reaching for the box and motioning for Seiichi to help her lift it up. "Be careful, these are sharp. And remember, they should never ever be used to hurt anyone. Please keep them sheathed at all times." inside were four ninja started packs, which she passed along to everyone along with two extra standard kunai to each individual. In the end, only one basic katana remained in the box.

"Alright guys, you can all decide who this goes to, since I only have the one."

(Giving Seiichi and Eliwood 3, 000 Ryo apiece)

(Giving Mar 1, 050 Ryo)

(Giving all four boys 1 ninja starter pack and 2 kunai each)
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiichi Kittaru
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 11000

Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:54 pm
"Hmm..." Seiichi pulled off his bag from his shoulder and crossed his arms. Ask him... how about I beat the crap out of you... then you'll be telling me everything.. He took a deep breath. He tried to prevent it but a flash of anger swept over his face and then vanished a moment later. If Akihana and Mar were trusting this guy then he would too. But he had to make an effort to push the gruesome thoughts to the back of his mind.

Body parts...

Seiichi watched as Mar summoned a bird that floated around the room to each person. When it stopped at one of the bears, which Seiichi didn't see come in, and thought it was Seiichi. The bear looked at Seiichi, almost asking if it could eat the little thing. "Down.." Seiichi would say, then reaching for one of the pastries he would pass it to the large creature. Food made everything better in the bears world, especially after a long day of hiking. It lapped the sweet up off his hand with a gigantic tongue that would cover a man's face.

Blood...

"Thank you Akihana." He said as he took hold of the money. Then he went to help her move the large create of weapons. He felt excitement rush through his body, it seemed to remove all of his feelings of frustration. "If you guys are going to train I might be willing to join you... if you have room that is." he asked. Looking back at the table he glared at the newcomer. Maybe he could get a sparing match in, teach him a little manners.

Death.....

"Lets set the crate outside." He said as he motioned to the door. He didn't want the room to be more cramped than it already was. Plus, it would make for ease of access when they started their late night training. As they set it down and came back inside, "I do need to go to the back and throw something together for Sami and Seiiami. I will join you guys in a bit." From there he would head to the back and pull out a few stakes from the coolers. Running them under hot water he closed his eyes... Oh give me control... he begged of himself..

[Adding 3,000 Ryo / Ninja Starting Pack / 2 Kunai to inventory and wallet]
Okabe Shukai
Citizen
Stat Page : Soon
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 500

Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:55 am
Mar excitedly greeted Seiichi and Eliwood when they came in, the lad whose name was still unknown, was less warm. The mood in the room was light and everyone seemed to be happy. He even thought he saw Seiichi crack a smile. The summoning of a very excitable bird only served to liven Eliwood's spirits. It flew around the room greeting people and when it reached the monk, it landed in his hair. "I would be happy to play a song with you any time little fellow!"

He felt at home here in the restaurant, a feeling he rarely felt in the presence of the other monks. He never truly felt comfortable when he was living at the monastery.

A second Akihana appeared from the kitchen, Eliwood would never get used to seeing clones, with a tray of more delicious looking sweets. When offered one he would not turn it down. They were still hot and the cream inside was heavenly. "You really have outdone yourself this time." He would say giving compliments to the chef. Ever since he had started working for the restaurant he had been subject to eating so many delicious things. He was beginning to develop a finer pallet for tasting and one thing he knew for certain, was that Aki was a much better cook than Maku. Of course he wouldn't say that to the boss man's face. While he was eating something besides a sweet was handed to him, an envelope. "Our pay? I thought the roof over our heads and food in our belly's was pay enough. Nevertheless, thank you, the Chunin has done so much for me lately." He would bow politely to Aki.

Mar and the boy across the table attracted Seiichi's attention with the mention of training. The green haired monk was less so interested in handling blades and more intrigued by what songs Nectar liked. He wondered if the two of them could perform a duet while the others worked out.

"I think I shall just watch and lend emotional support. Perhaps nectar and I could play some music for you while you train?" He'd propose.

(WC 357)
(TWC 604)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum