Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Dove and Grenade (Team Fuku & Zaled/NK)

+3
Zaled Uchiha
Sephora Hyuuga
Dante Hyuga
7 posters
Go down
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Dove and Grenade (Team Fuku & Zaled/NK) Empty Dove and Grenade (Team Fuku & Zaled/NK)

Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:27 pm
((Seriously you guys are in here and you haven't said nothing to me? I feel unloved!:joy::rofl:))

Dante carefully walked across the cracked ground of volcano Village, the occasional crunch of what he figured to be bone under his feet! His black sleeveless duster blowing behind him in the breeze despite the rain. His black hair was becoming soaked with the rain as it fell. Dante was on a mission he had to find the others, somehow. He knew they were in Volcano Village somewhere. It was rather quiet so he figured why not Holler for them as he walked the area.
"Come out Come out wherever you are Team Fuku? It's meet the future Kage night! We are a team now aren't we? That doesn't include you Seph, but I need to see you as well... unfortunately!" He said as he muttered the last word. He loved  his sister but they were polar opposites and she tended to need saving a lot!
"Don't keep me waiting I have something important to discuss!" He said as he climbed a small hill and sat on a pile of bricks. "Definitely a throne fit for a king!" He laughed as he waited on Fuku to show up. They eventually would he knew they were there somewhere. It's just a matter of waiting.

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 26

Dove and Grenade (Team Fuku & Zaled/NK) Empty Re: Dove and Grenade (Team Fuku & Zaled/NK)

Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:26 am
Sephora Kaguya-Hyuuga, the psycho of the hybrid twins, was casually walking through the village to the Kages building when she heard an all to familiar voice e ho out across the village! It was none other than that of her twin brother Dante Kaguya-Hyuuga! Feeling mixed emotions from happiness to anger at the words he spoke she flew threw the streets at a rapid pace to get to her twin! Then as she sees him she stops a few feet from where he stood. "And where in the bloody hell have you been Dante? I was looking everywhere for you!" Sephora yelled at him. She had tears in her eyes at this point.
"I thought you were dead, or missing like the rest of the team! Are they here somewhere?" She asked as she leaped up by where he was and began looking around. "And who made you Kage hmm? I do believe it was me who has looked over Volcano Village since Uncle Osore left it! Not you!" Sephy snapped shooting her brother an evil look! "How dare you even assume otherwise!" she added with a growl! Sephora look a d back out towards the village looking for the rest of Fuku!

Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Dove and Grenade (Team Fuku & Zaled/NK) Empty Re: Dove and Grenade (Team Fuku & Zaled/NK)

Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:10 am
This area of unlikely survival and desolation always had a surpise. A cute red head and now the ruckass filled nature of two induviduals squabbling over who is kage. Could someone be kage here?

Zaleds thought about it as he considered the prospects he considered earlier. To be a kage one needed a village and thoes who belive in then enough to go over a village and themselves to even sacrifice over a cat. A baby not their own, and even a rescued stranger.

But as he approached the pile of bricks he assumed was a desolated part of the kage building. Zaled knew leadership. He was a vetran knight that served his queen for years, and now he served the hoshi kage as an skilled shinobi. Merits surround him as do tales. But he knew leadership. It took time, and effort greater than lifting weights. But effort of heart and believing in your decisions. The woman as slow as she was approaching berrated the young man Dante. He was only a kid so it was expected. He shifted a smile. As he interjected. A tiny test came to mind to determine the boys imaginative brain.

"Sorry to interrupt. But if you were the kage. What would be the most important thing to do now? What would be the first thing that would destroy your village before it even lasted a month?"

Zaled chimed up as he grinned up to the boy as he kicked a rock several feet away creating a loud clang on some dented metal. The sign of a small shop.

"You see young Dante the thing about leading a village, good or bad. Is that you must always follow this simple rule. And measure yourself to it."

Zaled at thoes words leaned against a nice remains of a sturdy wall as he was about 10 meters from the boy and the girl now curious to the responses. As their answer even if correct would automatically disqualify the boy.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:54 pm
So this is where some of her team ended up! very well then, she would handle the team here if Yen had the others, which she knew he did and it's why she wasn't to worried about the ones he had. As for these guys...well that's a different story. There is no way in the near future that Dante Kaguya-Hyuuga is ready to be a Kage, not without help anyways! And two cooks spoil the broth, as the old saying goes. She made reference to Sephora trying to run the place to! In other words...no to Dante, no to Sephora and definitely NO to both of them! The dead almost completely decayed Corpse behind her could run this place better than them! But, this was their home, their place of birth, and if they wanted to run it, well Dante spoke up first, then Prim would find a way to help him!
She jumped up from her spot in the graveyard and began walking toward them. After a few steps she stopped dead in her tracks! She saw Tori, but the person she was with....No fucking way! Zaled Uchiha! One of her cousins?!?! But how? How did he manage to get here? And How did Tori find him?? A chill went up her spine! It was like seeing a ghost!
Prim continued heading towards then and listened as Zaled spoke to Dante. Good Call most definitely! Prim activated her Sharingan as she reached the group.
"Zaled has a good point, I was going to ask a very similar question of you Dante! I am in total support of you and Sephora getting this Village back and you becoming Kage, well because this is your home village, but your going to have to prove you can handle this!" She said as she looked up at The Hybrid Twins. Damn her team has grown up! She glanced over at Tori. "As for you Tori, good to see you alive and glad we're all back kn one place together as a team." She smiled.
"Zaled." Was really all she said in simple acknowledgement of him.

Words: 356
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:15 pm
Tori saw Dante and Sephora as her and Zaled approached the small pile of rubble. She smiled as she saw the two familiar faces! She was about to speak when Zaled spoke to Dante. Tori just listened after that not sure what to say at first!
Once again befoee she could speak a lone forgotten voice spoke up! one of whom she thought to be deceased! It was the voice of Primrose Uchiha! The original leader of their group when the group before she appointed Yen the leader!
"Prim it's good to see you!" Tori said still in shock! She eventually ran to Prim and hugged her.
She noticed Prim seemed to know Zaled before Tori could introduce them. Tori also noticed that Prim didn't seem to happy to see Zaled and that made Tori wonder what Prim knew about him!
"How do you two know each other? Besides both of you being Uchiha?" She asked as she looked frkm Prim back to Zaled. "And Dante, I'm curious as to what your answer will be to! I cane to Volcano to fix the place up because twas thinking this would be rhe perfect place to live! I am wanting to do medical Ninjutsu so I could help with the hospital!" Tori said with a smile!
((215))
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:39 am
Saya Kaguya had been walking around the village scoping it out. So far despite it's delapitated state Saya could see real potential in the village. The decaying corpses could be burned consider no one is coming back for them anyways from the looks of it. The corpses In the graveyard could be reburied under certain circumstances and the delapitated buildings could be rebuilt. It's not impossible! Some would and bricks and fresh coats of paint and you got your self a house! Or a business!
Wait...that voice! It was her nephew Dante! She couldn't mistake it what so ever! Immediately she started to head to the voice and upon arrival, which took her about ten minutes to get there, She saw Dante, Sephora, Prim, Tori and some random guy she had never seen!
"Well from the looks of it the teams showing up in Volcano Village! Glad I'm not the only member scoping out the territory! Seriously, we could really fix this place up amd get it running again! The electrical in the buildings still work, burn the bodies repair the houses with wood and brick, some fresh paint and we could have a working village!" Saya said trying to change the subject. "However the hospital is fine, I already went in amd looked it over." Saya looked around at everyone. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife!
(234)
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:00 am
"oh what a tangled web you weave! you weren't here when I got here!" He said thumping her on the forehead before pushing her away from his personal space! "Stay outta my aura! Listen sis, I have a place for you! Be one of my guards, similar to ANBU black ops, Like Uncle Shouten and dad were, when they were here!" He offered to Sephy. It was a tyoffer she would surely take! They kept the village going quite well and kept it safe! It was after they all left the village fell apart and became Zombieland! Volcano would rise again!

Then he heard it, a stranger's voice! Who knew his name! He saw Tori with him, and she seemed to be more than friends with him. Ah well, who does this clown think he is? " And you Are? I presume Tori gave you my name? What kind of question is that? "
He asked. Then he heard a voice he hadn't heard in forever!

"Hello Primrose! Good of you to join us here in Volcano? I assure you all that my goal is to rebuild and run my home village. To honor the hard work my Uncle's Shouten and Osore along with my father Sayomi Hyuuga put into this place! I was born here, and visited it often. I trained here, I lived here. I would do my villagers as proud as possible! As with the members of my team, whether or not you all know it, I would die for them! I may not be as strong as some of you but I m willing to train to become stronger! " Dante meant these words. He may be an asshole, but he had a caring side as well. He knew he had to change if he were to run a village and be part of a team! He also had a person he truly loved. Megami Kuoga.
"Tori Uzumaki, the hospital will be your domain. Uzumakis are known for the healing abilities. Go for it. Aunt Saya, I'm just gonna call you Saya, hit up the orphanage. Prim...Will you be my other guard? Please? You have the strength, just like Sephy!" Dante had a lot of work ahead of him. May as well start somewhere.

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 26

Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:45 am
"Hey! Oooow!" Sephora hollered grabbing her forehead! She had tears in her eyes because it actually hurt! "What the fuck was that for?" She knew it wouldn't even leave a mark for the simple fact she did not have sensitive skin and she was stronger than she looked.
"An ANBU level guard eh? Yeah Dad was pretty bad ass! Shouten was to! I miss them. I would be honored to. Of course I would have to train amidst rebuilding our lovely home!" Sephora reminisced on the memories if her Father and Shouten and wondered if she could live up to the example they left behind. She felt pretty sure of herself although they were pretty big shoes to fill!
Her brothers words almost brought her to tears. He could be really passionate about things but Volcano Village seemed to mean a lot to him and honestly she couldn't really help but Pat him on the back. This was her twin, her brother. And as much as she loved this village, she wouldn't fight him over this, if he meant his words, then he deserved this! But could he back his words up? He would need to prove himself and she knew that!

Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:20 am
Tori and he flashed a small smile to her and a wink. emerged as such and he heard the voice of the little girl. Primrose. Far reaching was her family line, but aside from it zaled was around when she was tiny and still a knight amid his kingdom. The duties however did not run as thick as his bloid ties, but it had surely been several years. More like 12 years to be exact. His glance towards her was a sure awknowledgement. And smiled at her.

"You grew up little primu."

He spoke as he listened to the boy response to his awnser. It was not befitting of a leader either as he recently before his current job encountered an much more formidable, but equally hot headed youth. That too let his ambitions eat more than his humility. Diffrence. That boy was much stronger than this boy Dante, and held perhaps an ounce more understanding of his place.

yes they wish to make family proubmd, but it is clear this boy may call this home, but if i was anything close to ordered to assimulate this place into hosi territory... well it does look befitting as a small outpost.

Zaled thought as the group of individuals all started to gather. As Dantes words held yes some passion, but passion does not equal strength. Passion as zaled learned in all of his years was only able to move thoes either who acknowledge you strength of body, and virtue, or the common goals are aligned with their owm, along with your strengths acknowledged. Which while many may say they follow. If a symbol were to fall the very structure they hold will too fall. He glanced at tori with a slightly saddened expression. Yet he had to correct the problem he saw.

still he insists that he cannot be stamped out with the minimal effort. Time to teach him then. Not adressing potential threats or well being of his very home. Just the hope to follow the lines of awesomeness. Yeah ill give him a lesson on reality in your stature, and place young man.

Zaled thought as with seemingly motions going beyond what any of them would fathom, or hope to match zaled moved at his maximum speed of 150 as the boy dante was busy speaking to tori as he approach the pile of bricksand with terrifying grace, and speed would accend the pile and place a hand on the boy dante's left shoulder. All the while he would simply speak to the boy. While naturally aware of anything occurring.

"That was the wrong answer Dante."

Zaled would speak softly as there was an obvious hint of dissappointment in his voice as he said that. He was now unhappy with the situation. As his display of power an roaring monster of calamity would shimmer in the area, and a pulse of fear would spread through all within the area. Perhaps sending the boy and the girl sephora to their knees.(Displsy of power: stats: 550,)

"You are the one who makes, or breaks the village. Wether it be village mate, or an enemy you lead. You become a target.  If i was anyone else that was your age, and belive me. Your response would cost you the village. An army marching towards it. And then what?  Strength means nothing if you do not hold yourself correctly as a leader. Represent what you want your home to be. Instead of speaking some little grace."

Zaled pointed at the boys heart. And whispered Dante's ear. A cold voice of loyalty spoke through it, and would speak clearly to the boy.

"Your passion are not modled to your actions. Therefore your speech to your own sister i see here. Shows me that your village will be treated the same. If you want to lead I recommend as an outsider you be the leader. Not a tyrant in disguise. Because there are many out there who would simply make use of here before you build an outhouse for proper toilets."

Zaleds message was clear as day if the boy wanted to lead his first step before even training, or following his predecessors , or even asking others to vote for him or whatever. Was to humble up. But youth needed more than words. And seeing tori wanted this for home. She deserved a leader befitting of a queen.

"Think about what lead to your home falling. If you want to see glory, you must embody the glory boy. I wanted to be a knight and serve my home. I became one, and still serve it.  But you want to be this villages leader. That means instead of being a person speaking passions. You should embody passion."

Zaled stated his voice serious as he gazed at the boy and let go of his shoulder stepping back and speaking.

"Now we will try again Dante. What is the first thing a leader should fear, or worry about upon being granted the position?  In fact you lead everyone here right. Everyone should be safe right? But can you say the home is always going to be safe? Is it safe? People envision your position in their hands and will take it or use it to their advantage. So how do you stop that and keep yourself safe young man? How will you get allies To keep your home safe?"

Zaled would ask as it was the second and only time he would ask this. If wrong then zaled would not be pleased.

Twc:1261
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:58 pm
What the hell was Zaled up to? And why did he speak to Dante in such a matter? Honestly, who did he think he was? This was not Zaleds team this was Prims team! She sighed as she disappeared in flash of fire and reappeared in a flash of flames a few feet from Zaled Uchiha. She turned to Zaled and stepped a few inches from him.
Her eyes were were red biohazard symbols with black backgrounds. She had a unique EMS, but maybe they were a good warning when she wasn't happy.
"Zaled, this is my team of misfits, I will deal with them how I see fit. Not you." Prim explained as she turned herself to face Dante. Now what to do, Hmmm...I got it! A few feet to the left of his rubble throne, was a very delapitated building that was beyond repair. A simple display of power, Amaterasu, would take it out and prove a point! How dangerous the world can be, after all at this point, she was missing ninja. Sighing with her back still towards Zaled she decided to get Dante's attention to make sure he saw her and what she was doing. Prim moved her hands upwards as she made the first sign.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum