Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Best Seats in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Seats in the House

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:54 pm
It was good to see Risako had grown into a self confidence and she seemed to fit into her role of authority quite well. The corners of Jason's mouth twitched slightly as he held back a small smile as he watched the next match of the day begin. This one was rather unusual as it consisted of a three-way free for all of Genin rather than a standard one-on-one fight the other contestants were facing. Yoi Yuki, Fuyo Uchiha, and Chuta Pendragon all faced each other here, and Jason honestly wasn't sure what the outcome of the match would be. He absently reached up to stroke Nami as she slept curled about his shoulders on her normal perch. 

As he watched, the young Yuki seemed a bit overeager and dashed toward the center of the arena, but then managed to begin apparently covering himself in ice and the field in mist as he seemed to keep his eyes around him scanning the field for his opponents. Fuyo, it would seem, was trying to end this with a simple attack using a senbon aimed at Yoi, while Chuta managed to lift himself high onto one of the arena walls and remain perched there as he watched, and presumably waited, for an opening of his own.

"Actually I believe the ANBU are under Lord Kinzoku's control first, and then yours my lady. Regardless, I'm aware I've no power over them in any case. I simply meant to dispute Yen's seemingly foolish idea. Of course, I'll support whatever decision you make for them and I do agree that having our Chuunin and Jounin put the Genin through surprise drills like that is an enticing idea." He looked over to the Hokage at this point, well the current Hokage anyway. There really were just too many of them in one place at the moment. "As much as I like the ideas, do we even have the man power to accomplish such tasks? I admit I'm not sure what our numbers are looking like at the moment. Have you a rough estimate of how many Genin, Chuunin, and Jounin we currently have on active duty, not including members of the ANBU?"
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:09 pm
It seem as though both Yen and Jason took a liking to Risako's idea about having the higher ranked shinobi prepare "surprise attacks" on the genin as a form of training. It would be interesting to see how something of the sort would be implemented. No doubt Yensung would have a few ideas of how to go about it. After all he was put in charge of Konoha's forces. It was around this time that the three way match was on its way to beginning. This would be an interesting match to watch as it were the three genin who had been attacked by the missing ninja who stole all their possessions and left them with profound scars. Scars they decided to keep even though Konoha had the capability to heal them fully. However he could not fault them for wanting to keep them. After all he himself also kept his own scars as reminders. His metal arm was exactly that. It was not just a utility. It was a reminder of his past and to never forget what happened. 

Jason went on a little more about the ANBU, freely voicing his opinion as he felt necessary. That was the point of having the four of them here in the first place. To get conversations going and hear the opinions of those who were pretty much the most experienced shinobi in the village. However before the discussion on the ANBU went on any more, they were greeted by with the presence of a messenger approaching and patiently waiting at the entrance of the booth. Kinzoku motioned him in expecting the message to be for him. The messenger instead went directly to Risako as he bent over and began speaking softly to her. Apparently it was someting urgent as they two would take their leave from observing the exams, leaving them at three now. It was a shame to see Risako leave but she was likely happier taking care of business than being forced to converse with the pack here.

After the departure of Risako, Kinzoku turned his attention to the Senju after he had posed his question. "Unfortunately, we don't" Kinzoku said honestly. "The bulk of our Genin can be found in these exams, with only about a handful not participating. Our Chuunin and Jounin are thinning as well. We may not have the manpower to properly train our Genin as need be, but we'll manage. We always do" Kinzoku added with a positive note. "Now" he said, clapping his hands together signalling the food crew to come in. On cue, they began rolling tables in of drinks, fruit, dessert, and a number of finger foods for his guests to enjoy. "Please help yourselves. Eat to your hearts content!" Before delving into the food himself, the Nazar instead reached into his pockets to retrieve a lighter and cigar. As he had done over a hundred times, he lit the delicacy and began enjoying it. It turns out now was a pretty opportune moment to bring the food out as the arena had been covered in mist hiding most of what was going on.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:01 am
Kinzoku explanation was quiet simple and to the point. Many had deserted for the flux of power. The damage done to integrity by both leadership,submission, and even the cooperation of kono and kiri even caused many to force retire from their duties. It was expected. As this yen was not surprised. They were lucky there was not an lure upheaval. perhaps xyxer expected it in a way. The chaos of both defeat and tapping the anger of the many weaker people.

a village is only as solid as its soul, but in that its body crumbles thrn what does it do? It is not any easier but to restructure.

Yen thought as the chefs bfought in the food. Observing the last bits of the fights.

"In light of all that happend jason many had indeed thinned. The fact being it is not to just want genin to bring up in the ranks. But also as an show of our adjustments. We must press our shinobi to keep reaching far. Even if we gotta mass press them of course."

Yen stated softly as he floated towards the food and gazed it over taking a small bowl of misou soup and a small bowl of rice after applying a sprinkle of seasoning and a side of herbs. Most would say he was crazy go look towards the hot stuff but yen spiced up his food. It was not like his cupboard at home full of msny exotic and spicy spices.

"If we look at the combative skills. Many genin do meet the mark. But the masses when we look at leadership only see to their own vision.there is no harm to it as we know, but likewise it disrupts the goal of the village, and even makes me wonder that if they ask the hard questions. Something that if they wish to grow. Responsibility and seeing the bigger picture is necessary."

Yen stated as he floated back to the chairs bowls in hand and gazing at the arena.

"The girl sizume as an example did lose an ally in a previous exam. Her heart has been on the bigger point that her focus was less on training as much, but thinking. although she is doing well i could say a question of confidence may be with others."

Yen said as the message of a drop out on voluntary means came from the flashy swordsmsn vergil.he frowned as he heard this and shook his head.

"In that case i have noted several drop outs. Its wise at times to retreat, but if so it wouldve been nice to see the boy go further. But there in lies the question i had. Many get spooked or perhaps have another idea. This alone makes me wonder in his future missions will he stand to the occasion."
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:58 pm
Will claim exit also.

2161 words. Will compile claims later
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum