Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 11500

Ghost of a Rose ( Sakuragi Kuniko, Yoi) No Kill Empty Ghost of a Rose ( Sakuragi Kuniko, Yoi) No Kill

Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:29 pm
MISSION DETAILS

It's a beautifully warm day in the haven country. Sakuragi rose from his bed in a slow manner.  Once his feet were on the ground,  he would stretch his body backward with a loud and his arms stretch out. He slept late last night, he was wrote three emotional poems last night before he slept off. His eyes rolled across the room before they clashed with the wall clock. “ Oh my God,  I'm gonna be late”. He slept quite late last night which resulting to him waking up late this morning. The boy had been assigned a mission together with another ninja from his village. The two were suppose to meet at a particular spot so they can begin their mission. Now, it seem sakuragi was about to screw it all up. If he didn't show up on time, maybe the other ninja would have to carry out the mission without him. 
Having realised that he was running late, he dashed out of his room to hurriedly brush his teeth and took his bath. His grandma was in the kitchen doing some dishes. Sakuragi was dash back into the room to wear his ninja attire.  This was his first real mission as a shinobi and he cannot afford to Screw it up. The mission wasn't about killing somebody, it wasn't about rescuing a kidnapped comrade, it's about finding something rare and special. A rose flower that can save millions of lives. It was said that these rose flowers are used for antidote to make poison. Soon,they ran out. Sakuragi was one of the ninja choose for this mission,  their mission is to discover more of this roses and their location for further use. Sakuragi wore his ninja clothing which is a long hand black jacket , a white inner v neck shirt, black short and black shinobi sandals. He did everything hurriedly, he didn't wanna mess up or appear unserious in his first mission. He waved goof bye to his grandma in kitchen, carrier his small ninja bag across his body and dashed out of the house. 

The street of Hoshigakure wasn't too noisy or crowdy, it was still early while sakuragi walked hurriedly to where he is suppose to meet his teammate for this mission. After some minutes,  he reached a forest. There was the spot!!!. But unfortunately, his teammate wasn't even there, or maybe he was there already and sakuragi couldn't see him. He can't tell. He walked closer and closer until he got to the spot. His pupiless eyes ran across the area to analyse his surroundings. There were tall and short green trees, shrubs, flowers and different kind of plant sakuragi may never have seen before. He wasn't even sure he had ever seen the rose they were about to search for, luckily, he had a picture of the rose flower in his ninja bag. All he has to do is to compare the plane with the picture. Sakuragi doesn't like to be kept waiting. He patiently await his team mate to show up,  or if he was already around, he await him to pop out of the ground or wherever he is hiding.

WC : 529
Kuniko Hyuuga
Kuniko Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 21445

Ghost of a Rose ( Sakuragi Kuniko, Yoi) No Kill Empty Re: Ghost of a Rose ( Sakuragi Kuniko, Yoi) No Kill

Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:17 pm
The sun was peaking from behind pearly morning clouds. It's golden rays fell upon the grassy moss growing on the granite walls of castle. A flock of bluebirds flew low, chirping as they went. A bright pink butterfly landed on a blossoming daisy. 

Kuniko breathed in a deep breath as he meditated on the top of the castle walls. He was sitting with his legs crossed on the top of the battlements, taking in the picturesque view of Hoshigkure morning. It was moments like this that made him almost cry at the sheer beauty of it. His pale eyes became misty as he whispered, "be at rest, Ryoanko, Chinatsu, and Keiji. The young lord Ayato has avenged you. And I will try to become a capable shinobi so as not to disappoint your spirits... so you don't come back and haunt me." Kuniko shivered at the thought of being haunted. But the thinking of the previous genin team he was attached to reminded him of the present. He had to meet with his new partner, who he certaintly didn't want to keep waiting. There were rules of etiquette to abide by after all. 

Kuniko stood up, dusted himself off, and concentrated his chakra into his feet so that he could make his way straight down the side of the castle wall. This was very informal, which bothered Kuniko, but he didn't want to start gaining a reputation for tardiness. As soon as he reached the ground, Kuniko started lightly jogging toward the town, on his way to the decided meeting place in the nearby forest. This morning he was wearing his usual muted purple hakama with black linen wraps around his forearms and shins. It was an un-offending choice in any region of Hoshi, and the most poor Kuniko could afford at the moment. 

About twenty minutes later, Kuniko slowed his pace as he began walking towards the meeting place. A small forest, nearly an orchard, by the village. While walking, Kuniko took out a small comb and began straightening out his hair. It was a delicate procedure that he had nearly mastered over the years. Once he was presentable, Kuniko began to hurry again over to the exact spot. And there in the clearing was the boy he was looking for. His new partner. This was a big moment for both of them, so he tried to make his entrance as polite as possible. 

When Kuniko was a respectful distance from the other shinobi, he would bow his head slightly and say "Good morning. I am Kuniko Hyuuga. I look forward to travelling with you. Forgive me for not arriving on time." Afterwords, Kuniko would look up with a polite smile.

WC: 452
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Ghost of a Rose ( Sakuragi Kuniko, Yoi) No Kill Empty Re: Ghost of a Rose ( Sakuragi Kuniko, Yoi) No Kill

Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:27 am
Sakuragi leaned on a tree with his eyes closed, meditating and his hand in his Jacket pocket. The spot he was standing is only like the main entrance to the forest. Sakuragi had done quite some research on this rose they were about to search for. Morever,  his byakgan which can see everything miles away would aid him to locate the rose easily. Sakuragi was calmed as he expect his team mate to pop up somewhere around here anytime soon. He thought he was gonna be late, fortunately  , Kuniko was the late guy. 

Sakuragi opened his eyes, his teammate finally appeared, he was wearing some sort of purple linen stuff. There's a difference in their complexion, sakuragi is brown skinned,  while his teammate was a bit  pale. Sakuragi was probably the only brown skinned shinobi in Hyuga, he doesn't seem to care so much about the complexion difference. Sakuragi would smile pushing himself forward away from the tree he had been leaning on, his hands was out of his pocket. 

Kuniko seems to be a polite shinobi, he would bow his head a bit to Greet sakuragi. “You're not too late, I am Sakuragi. Pleased to meet you”. Sakuragi can tell that Kuniko is also and Hyuuga by looking at his eyes, he had pupiless eyes like his. “So you're an Hyuuga too?, here, lemme show you something about this mission.”. He brought a picture from his ninja bag carried across his body and gave it to Kuniko before he continue talking “ This is the rose we are looking for, I've  done a lot of research and study on this rose and from one of my studies , I discovered that the rose should be somewhere around this forest here. Sakuragi believed Kuniko already knows everything about mission. They were given details about the mission days ago    Sakuragi really doesn't love non action packed missions. He was to find some silly rose together with his new mate. He saw this mission as worth taking because the rose could be  used to save lives.  That was why he took on the mission in the first place. He wasn't sure why kuniko wants to take on this mission, but sakuragi would take on this mission because it involves saves lives, either directly or indirectly.

Though, this mission isn't the action packed mission where you meet a strong ninja and battle each other to death using all your powerful jutsu. Sakuragi was a fresh s
Academy student, he graduated from the academy some months ago. He hadn't really had any experience with the shinobi life. His background Is one of the things that motivates him. According to what his grandma told him, he  orphaned at child birth. Sakuragi would look at kuniko “ let's begin the search ”, he turned around and started Walking towards the forest, he assumed that kuniko would follow. If Kuniko would follow,  he wouls ask kuniko " why did you take on the search mission? ”. As the two would walk side by side , sakuragi noticed the difference in height between the two of them, his team mate was an inch or two tall, but he cared less about that. Sakuragi would continue walking into the forest until he has gotten a clue about the rose where about in this forest.

TWC : 1085
Kuniko Hyuuga
Kuniko Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:35 pm
Once Sakuragi began speaking, Kuniko looked him up and down to take stock of his new partner. A bit darker than the average Hyuuga, and much shorter too. This surprised him; Kuniko was always used to being the smallest guy in the room. But now he had an inch over another shinobi, though by the looks of it he seemed somewhat younger than Kuniko. He still has room to grow. Something had been awakened in Kuniko for a brief moment but now it was promptly crushed. 

The shinobi was snapped out of his daydreaming when Sakuragi handed him a picture of a rose. Kuniko said in a surprised tone, "I'm glad you have already done research on this mission before we even began it. And here I was going to suggest that we go to the library to study up on this flower. Though, in the mission details it said the flower was more likely to be found in the desert region to the south..." Kuniko did not wish to impose any further on his new partner, so he let the boy guide the way. Kuniko decided he would only interject if their search didn't yield results today. 

After handing the picture of the rose back to his partner, Kuniko fell into step beside them as they began walking into the woods. Kuniko thought Sakuragi to seem rather frail. Not that Kuniko was much stronger; in fact he would consider himself to be thin and weak compared to the average shinobi, but looking over at his new partner he couldn't help but feel concerned. The young man felt some relief knowing he had recently began training basic medical ninjutsu. Hopefully he wouldn't need it on this mission. 

After Sakuragi asked Kuniko why he took on this search mission, the shinobi thought on it for a minute. In truth, Kuniko chose it because he thought it was no higher than a C-Rank mission in difficulty, despite its importance. The money and prestige for two genin to complete a B-Rank mission was not something Kuniko thought lightly of. He could use the money to buy new clothes and the fame to earn the respect of the young lord Ayato, as well as other powerful members of Hoshigakure. Not to mention the flower would be the perfect way to get on speaking terms with the Hoshigakure Botanical Society. If Kuniko could get in their good graces, it might advance his medical ninjutsu. But that answer would not be good for Kuniko's reputation, so he thought of a more relatable answer. 

"The last mission I was on made me rethink what it meant to be a shinobi. I think genin like us should take on missions that can help the village through positive reinforcement. The higher rank ninja are the ones capable enough to do dangerous missions. Finding a flower to help cure common poisons will give our village strength." Kuniko was quite proud of himself as he gave this answer. Who could find fault in what he said? He turned to his partner and asked him, "may I ask your reason for taking part in the mission?" 

WC: 524
TWC: 976
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:40 pm
Kuniko seem to be a polite individual. He was glad sakuragi had done his research about the mission before they even began. However, it seem Sakuragi and his mate were searching the wrong place for the rose, sakuragi didn't even remember the mission description says the rose is around the desert region to the south. Kuniko doesn't want to impose his will on Sakuragi . Sakuragi would collect the picture from him and returned it to his ninja bag carried across his body. “South region desert you say?, well, let's check out this place first”. Sakuragi had walked some distance along side with Kuniko, he was getting tired of searching aimlessly. It was time to activate his byakugan, this is his clan dojutsu that gives him a 360 degree vision. He activated his byakugan and the veins around his pupils eyes bulged out. He scanned the area with his dojutsu. “it seems you're right!, there's no rose here!. Why did you chickened out into not emphasising on what's right?. You know it wasn't here yet you walked with me searching aimlessly. Well,  let's move to the desert region of the south ” he said in a slightly pissed off tone. He paused for a while and would later answer kuniko question,  “ I took on this mission because, the rose can lives, it could save dying and poisoned souls. For now,  I don't think I have the skills to take on higher rank mission, so I'm limited to these kind of missions”.  He said in a nice tone, his byakugan was still active. He would continue walking towards the south, though he doesn't really know how far the south region is, he believed kuniko knows, “ I don't know where the desert region is, but with my byakugan active, it's this way, we shall head there at once” he said pointing to the south,  he paused for a second or two before he talked again “how far is the desert region from here? ”. Sakuragi asked his mate in a soft tone. Sakuragi was sure that his team mate can activate his byakugan too. That isn't a big deal, he barely has experience with the real shinobi world. He is a fresh genin who graduate from the academy some months ago. 

Sakuragi wouldn't relent, for now he is weak, feeble and unexperienced, but with the help of the hyuuga clan Lord, Ayato sensei, he would become stronger and even surpass the clan Lord. “ That reminds me, tell me more about your last mission? ” he asked in a soft tone and a bright warm smile. 

TWC: 1521
Kuniko Hyuuga
Kuniko Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:40 pm
As they were walking, it seemed to Kuniko that he had upset his partner. A mistake, though how to correct it in the future? He said in a calm tone "the desert to the south is half a day's travel to the south. Should we be in luck, we will be able to find the flower there and return home by nightfall." And so, Kuniko began to take the lead, directing them southward towards the desert. 

Luckily, Kuniko had spent some of the past few years traveling with merchants, and on these travels he became well acquainted with the lands around Hoshigakure and its neighbors. He also knew that there was no way this flower would be growing along the road if it hadn't been found yet. So he would continue to lead Sakuragi southward as long as he would travel with him, for about 4 hours until the grass underfoot began to give way to sand. 

Kuniko would have stopped to eat a ration of rice along the way so as not to get tired. So long as his partner was with him, he would conserve energy until he needed to use his Byakugan. Along the way Kuniko would tell the other shinobi the story of his previous mission; when he joined a genin team that was later wiped out by a giant beast, and he was saved by the young master, Ayato. 

Upon reaching the desert area to the south, Kuniko would shout "Byakugan!" to active his clan's Kekkei Genkai. Kuniko has a lot of stamina for a genin, and so he is able to keep his Byakugan active for quite some time. He will be searching 360 degrees around him for any plant life.

WC: 287
TWC: 1263
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:35 pm
Sakuragi would walk alongside with Kuniko, they departed from the forest spot where they were before. They would travel to the desert region of the south. Kuniko seem to be quite familiar with the places around hoshi. Sakuragi had deactivated his byakugan while they travelled . It was a freaking long walk. If he had learned the summoning jutsu , he could have summoned a bird to carry them both to the south region of hoshigakure . The two boys would branch at a place eat. They need to conserve and reserve their energy.  They ate to their satisfaction and headed their way. They finally reached the south region of Hoshi and kuniko would activate his byakugan. “ If you're certain that the rose is here, then we will find it. I'll wait here, your byakugan should locate the roses,  I don't have enough reserves to activate my byakugan now”. Sakuragi would wait behind while he allow his mate to do the findings and search. He believe his friend will be able to locate it. If he would find the rose and come back to him, the two head back to the main village.  They would converse and talk about a lot of things. “ Sorry, if I sounded harsh, the other time. But please, next time, if something is right, don't play pretense. If you need my help on anything in future, you can locate me here” , he said as he gave him a card that contains his home address. He would part way with Kuniko waving good bye and headed home.

TWC: 1785

Exit

Claim 3000 ryo , 7 AP and 4 stat point  , 100 bonus ryo from rank

Added 718WC to 64 palm (282/1000)= 1000/1000

Added 1067 wc to Revolving heaven = 1067/ 2500

Last edited by Ancient on Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kuniko Hyuuga
Kuniko Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:30 pm
Kuniko's search for the legendary white rose continued, as he began to search the desert with the Byakugan. Unfortunately, it seemed as though his partner was somewhat tired from the endeavor, or perhaps he just wished for Kuniko to take the lead. Either way, it was up to the older shinobi to get the job done. 

First, he expanded the range of his Byakugan to a mile in distance. Kuniko hoped that he would get lucky and his gaze would chance upon the flowers they needed. Unfortunately, he had no such luck. Thankfully there was a light breeze so it wasn't too hot. If they weren't lucky in finding this rose in the next hour, they would likely have to camp out in the desert for the night. The thought of having to sleep outside in the wild was unacceptable to Kuniko under the present circumstances. It was too soon after his last genin team was wiped out for him to take such risks. 

Considering the mostly flat terrain, Kuniko continued to press his luck with his long range Byakugan. There were mostly rolling sand dunes with little in the way of plant life asides from scrubs and bushes. But his searching proved not to be in vain. After spending several minutes tiring himself out searching the desert, Kuniko was able to spot a promising patch of green a mile away. It seemed the two genin had stumbled upon a tiny oasis, only a half hour's walk from the edge of the desert. 

There, in the middle of a small pond in the desert, there was a clump of grass growing on the surface of the water, not unlike a lily pad. Amidst the lilies were five white flowers that bore a striking resemblance to the white roses they were searching for. When the two got closer Kuniko was able to confirm that these were the plants they were looking for, and he plucked a single rose from the pond. He of course used the chakra in his feet walk across the water, as not to dirty his clothing. 

With the single rose in hand, the two genin could now return home. Kuniko had discovered that this medicinal miracle grew in a small oasis in the desert. The secret had been discovered. Surely this would allow Kuniko to get closer to the Hoshigakure Botanical Society! 

[EXIT]
WC: 395
TWC: 1658

Claiming B-rank mission rewards, 7 AP, 3100 Ryo, 4 stat points. 
1908/2500  Eight Trigrams: Palms Revolving Heaven
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:33 pm
Approved @all
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 435700

Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:20 pm
Hello @ Ancient you linked the old version of the Palms Rotation, the jutsu has been revamped.

What you are looking for I believe is this one.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t41691-eight-trigrams-palms-revolving-heaven

Please edit your claim and I will re-approve.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum