Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Pounds can convert into Ryo [Fishing/Yacht Topic] Empty Pounds can convert into Ryo [Fishing/Yacht Topic]

Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:25 pm
The water was as if it held millions of floating diamonds, the crisp clear sparkling image of it all went well with the bright grassy planes in the background. This place seemed as if it was untouched by humankind, the purity of it all was breath taking to most. However, Ganki, wasn’t really into the environment or inner spirituality, but this image, he wouldn’t mind buying a piece of art depicting such a setting. For now, he’s going to have to settle for the view he has in his high rise hotel room. He is now seen on a rather large yacht in the lake, tangling with his fishing reel, ole reliable.

Setting up his area for fishing was one thing, but apparently fixing the appropriate weight and bait on the rod was entirely another. This was actually Ganki’s first time, hence why he really wasn’t taking this too seriously. He giggled and laughed at himself with each attempt after the next. After going through reels and reels of fishing line, he finally calls Benji over, who seemed to be pretty busy with catering to the other ladies. ‘Good for him’, Ganki thought to himself, but, there would always be time for that. Now, Ganki at least wanted to cast his line out before giving up and going back to drinking with the other ladies on the boat.

Ganki stands up, dressed in a purple short sleeved button up shirt, adorned with white clouds. He also was wearing short brown khaki pants, brown sandals, and some very style Versace sunglasses. He beckons, Benji over, stil laughing to himself at the fact that he still couldn’t handle this remedial task. “Benji, how the hell do you do this”, he hoist the rod up towards Benji, like a child asking for help. Benji couldn’t help but laugh. “Don’t know why you would sign up for a fishing tournament if you didn’t know how to fi-“, he was cut off by Ganki. “hold up, Im gonna have to stop you right there chief! Yes, I did sign up for this tournament, but as for what I really want to catch…”, he glances over at the ladies behind them. “Ahh, I see. You don’t care about this whole thing do you”, he said while finally setting up the rod for Ganki. “Nope, Im just doing this for the laughs. Me? Fishing? Nah I pay for the meal, not the work”, he takes the rod from Benji while getting ready. Benji himself couldn’t help but smile at the fact that Ganki was most likely gonna loose the rod, not like that would matter to a rich boy.

“Alright!!!, and yes benji, I see your snobby smile, but while you are dining on crow, Ill be fishing on a great white!!”

“Great whites don’t live in lakes…, much less fresh water uh... boss ”, Benji retorted

“Nope Nope Nope, can’t hear you!!!”, He places his right hand on the handle, and with one power draw back, he casts the line into the great sparkling water…

Word count: 506
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Pounds can convert into Ryo [Fishing/Yacht Topic] Empty Re: Pounds can convert into Ryo [Fishing/Yacht Topic]

Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:30 pm
Flipping...:fingers_crossed:
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Pounds can convert into Ryo [Fishing/Yacht Topic] Empty Re: Pounds can convert into Ryo [Fishing/Yacht Topic]

Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:30 pm
The member 'Ganki' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:34 pm
Alright! Time to see what’s cookin...
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:34 pm
The member 'Ganki' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

#1 '20-sided dice' : 16

--------------------------------

#2 'Bijuu Dice' : 8
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:50 pm
After moments of casting, he feels quick yet powerful jolt from the rod. The rod pulled the left with great forced, Ganki managed to hold on to the rod despite the sudden action. His mate shocked as to how he managed to hook something on the line. Maybe there was a great white within these waters? Benji laughed within his mind, toying the innocent, yet novice suggestion. Nevertheless, what remained to be true was this, Ganki managed to hook something, and it seemed to be big.

Ganki, still dealing with the fight, pulls on the rod more and more, the fight was near its end. The other patrons on the boat attempted to see what the commotion was all about, but Benji intercepted them, keeping the girls away from Ganki. He couldn’t deny it himself, Ganki was about to reel in one hell of catch. “You got this, Mr. Sakura! Come on, everyone!”, the crowd joined in. The chants of the girls motivated Ganki even further, so much, that one could say he found new strength in this. Such a strength, that the catch was pulled up from out of the water, with one great heave. “Damn!”, Ganki yelled, gazing upon his great catch as it landed on the boat.The boat rocked with its great weight, the size too great to be believed. Of course, to a novice like, Ganki, who would of thought that he would be able to catch something like this. Even he didn’t think he would catch something this big.

“Man…, I know for a fact that you might have just secured your place in the top three. Now old on, I need to identify this thing, calling it mere bass wouldn’t do it much justice”, Benji after securing the girls, walked near the flapping the fish.

“Well hurry up bud, We gotta cook this thing while its fresh!”,Ganki said, rubbing his hands together in  victory. “Yep, this day couldn’t get any bette-“

“Stop right there sir, Mr. Sakura, please move away from the fish. My name is officer Roma, and im afraid you are in contravention of the law”, the officer emerges from the crowd, her attire is a blue bikini oufit, with a bright gold badge planted on the right side of her chest.

What the…, Benji! You let the police on the boat!?”, Ganki walks towards the door behind him and shuts it close, locking it shortly after.

“Mr. Sakura if I was here for any contraband/illegal substance, you’d be incuffs right about now. Im actually off the clock.”

“Oh, then you cant do crap, get off my boat! Benji put this thing in high gear”

“Where would we go! Where in a lake…”

“…”

Exactly, all I’m here to tell you, is if you try to cook that, you will do time In jail. That particular species of fish is the symbol of a very proud family of these lands. Cooking it is prohibited, im actually quite surprised that you even managed to catch one in this lake. “

“Of course!! That’s how I know this fish. Don’t worry, I already got the measurements, and im sure the officer over here can serve as a witness when we tell the judge what you have caught. Of all the luck, you would catch one of the rarest fish here. What I don’t get is, what was it doing her-“

“No…, no no no, I’m not in the mood for a mission. I’m gonna assume that someone was doing something illegal, screwed up and let the fish loose here. Right? I know, I know, FORGET IT. Lets just take this to judge and call it day, I WIN…”

“But…, Mr. Sakura”

“I WIN!!”
---
Total Word Count: 1125/ +5 stats if possible/ #late
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:00 pm
Want to claim jutsu as well?
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:10 pm
Fuinjutsu Lock C Rank plz n ty
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:11 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum