Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Kage and oro Empty Kage and oro

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:22 pm
Orokana sighed as he walked into the office. He didnt know what he should expect but he looked around the room. Orokana was kinda tall and had long black hair, his green eyes dulled from lack of expression as he peered around until he looked at the kage. He gave a small bow and spoke in his normal monotone voice, half trying to sound respectful. "Hello sir kage, I am Orokana, Pleasure to meet you." He didnt know what else to say. He knew he missed a lot but he didnt know he missed that much. But in his experience both in hoshi and in the leaf kages shifted about often enough. He stood up straight and rubbed the back of his head as he kept his eyes on the kage.
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Kage and oro Empty Re: Kage and oro

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:16 pm
Yasaki was sitting at his office when an unexpected guest came in. Jakosaki his fellow guard keeper entered with him. It was going to be a long day as it usually was. He eyed the gentlemen as soon as he came in. He didn't take his eyes off him as he examines from top to bottom. Jakosaki left a book on the kages table standing 2 feet away from the kage with his hands closed. Yasaki would watch him bow and introduce himself. As that happened, he would allow himself to speak in a tone of calmness. "Welcome Orokana How may I help?" he would say as he would continue to eye him with every action he made. "Supress your chakra and take a seat for me." He would say gesturing him to come and sit down to a nearby chair close to his table.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:58 pm
Orokana recognized the signs of a uchiha, the eyes and the black hair normally gave it away. His chakra was still at 0 as he sat down at the seat and crossed one leg over the other. He didnt speak for a moment as he thought how he should word it. "well I dont think you know of me but I use to be a chunnin for this village. But I left for sometime living in the borders. How ever I am coming back to offer my services. I dont know if the old kages that knew me left any information about me but I can answer any questions you might have." Orokana leaned back in his seat and looked at the kage. He didnt know how he would respond but he know he never did anything bad so now he just waited for something to happen. Best case he would be allowed to be a ninja and get his rank back, if not well he hoped something good would happen to him.
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:10 pm
Yasaki smiled seeing this gentleman speak as he understood his purpose. He nodded as he understood his process. But one thing Yasaki couldn't deny was his ninja rank. Once you leave this village, you are nothing but declared as a missing nin. He had a decision to make as he would raise his right hand placing it on the table, with his hands shaped into a ball. Yasaki sighed to what was being said and as an old man, it might have been something to be calm for. "Orokana. Why did you leave hoshigakure?" Was his answer in a calm tone. He only wanted to know why he did nothing else.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:17 pm
"Same reason why I left the leaf village, I wanted experiences out side of a village. Villages are great for meeting people, and making bonds, I how ever do not enjoy meeting people and I have no bonds. So I enjoy books, writing, and exploring. I didnt leave to betray anyone but to fulfill my lust to explore. I came back because I felt like it was time to be a ninja again." Orokana spoke truthfully and didnt pause to think since he just spoke his mind. Orokana looked at the kage then at his book on the kages desk. "That book there is my research from genjutsu, and everything about it. It has information on everything I know, even a bit about how the sharingan works though im not too well informed of those secrets. A am a genjutsu master if I dont say so myself and if anything that is worth it for you guys, me coming back I mean." He then looked at the kage again. Orokana was straight to the point and didnt dance around anything.
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:41 pm
He spoke and spoke but kept ongoing. Yasaki nodded to what he said, understanding his problems. A person can always leave his nations to explore, which is correct. But a lot of things was going on with the mind of Yasaki. " That is something I agree upon a ninja leaving this village is allowed, but things here have changed Orokana. I must not allow this foolishness to grow. My village is one of my own, and I do not allow such things to happen. I've lost ninjas.. on my hands. It hurts to see loved ones threaded apart.. and I will do whatever it takes to not allow what my predecessor have done before us to be mistaken. And as for your ninja rank you will receive but before you get it. You will serve time at the hoshigakure search cells for fifty days. And that's final." 

As he would see this book of his he would pick it up and take a quick glance it. " Interesting it is Orokana we'll keep this here until it's researched upon, and you will get it back." As he would finish he would state.

"Anything else, Orokana before they take away you?"
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:01 pm
Orokana raised a brow then rubbed his neck. Scratching it lightly. "15 days huh, well I guess the kages really didnt leave a lot of notes about me around. And no nothing was taken other then the book but good luck reading it, it is destroyed with ink and my writing is so bad." He stood up and stretched not caring much for what would happen. "Take me away I guess boss." He waited for men to take him which he wasnt excited to be in a cell for awhile but he couldnt refuse with out making more work for himself in the future.
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:55 pm
Yasaki raised an eyebrow as soon he mentioned about the previous kages. He didn't care, but that was his final call. He proceeded as he gestured Jakosaki to take Orokana to a cell for a short amount of time.

[exit] 

TWC: 493words

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t41672-he-is-back
using 265words from here 

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t41513-yalonoski

putting 758 words to A rank summon.

plus whatever ap I need to claim

Last edited by Yasaki on Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:09 pm
Orokana stood up and let the man drag him away. He just walked with the man and yawned a bit not really caring. He wouldnt like being away from his book but it was life he guessed. 

(exit twc 625

claiming 3 stats
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:12 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum