Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 11500

Get into space  Empty Get into space

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:06 am
It was a new day for sakuragi, he got up from his bed with much energy in his body, he yawned and stretched his arms and back, he began to get set for the day. Time was flying  and Sakuragi seem to have grow in height, his hair would appear to have grown longer, his ponytail hair that use to reach just below his neck now reaches the middle of his back.  He still wears his usual shinobi attires, a long blue jacket, a black short, black shinobi sandals. He was a ninja of exceptional abilities, he had once spar with  a chunin ranked ninja from konoha village, beating the fellow in less than thirty minutes, although the fellow almost beat him as a result of his carelessness. 
Well,  after that battle with the chunin rank ninja, he got home and saw his father talking to a large creature, it was a white polar bear. It was about ten feet tall  and it stood up on his feet. Sakuragi was pretty much amazed by the sight of this. He had never saw his father used such a jutsu. He knew it was a summoning jutsu. He was a book freak and he had read several books on the summoning jutsu. He had read about the different races summon and their family. The Polar bear was one of Yuki personal summons. Polar bear will only be allowed  to be summoned by members of the yuki clan. He had read about their abilities too but he never thought he'd  see one at his ninja rank.  He was gonna train the mastery of summoning jutsu but he felt it wasn't yet time.  However, seeing the Polar bears made him wanna learn the summoning jutsu and the ninja contract. After his dad finished speaking with the bear, the animal vanished in a puff of white smoke, that was when his dad realised he had been standing and watching them converse. His father explained to him the nature of the summoning technique , promising him that he would teach him the jutsu in one of his less busy days and if there was no time to teach him, he would simply explain to him in a way that he would be able to understand and learn it. 

.Sakuragi remembered all this while he was wearing his shinobi attire , he was thrilled because he felt the time has finally come to move to a new level, to learn something special, the summoning jutsu. He strongly believe that if he could learn this jutsu, then he could face any opponent regardless of their rank. About two days ago, his dad taught him everything he needed to know about the jutsu. His dad was a busy man and he barely stays at home, when he is at home, he is busy with one thing or the other. For this reason, he taught sakuragi every detail about the jutsu because he doesn't want to delay the boy from mastering the jutsu. 
Sakuragi would head out of the house, on his way, he pondered on which spot he was to use to learn his jutsu , he would had used the river bank if he was learning a water jutsu or the wind  forest if he was learning a wind style jutsu or a the mountains. But here he wasn't  learning anything elemental. Rather, it was a simple but powerful jutsu if used wisely. 
He decided to go to the sea bank, he felt that was the best place for him. He had not made any contract with the animals, so he couldn't summon any animals. He was only here to learn the jutsu, so he could make contract with a summon race. He liked the Polar bears because of their nature and attributes. After learning this summoning jutsu, he would love to make contract with the Polar bears. 

WC : 647
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 11500

Get into space  Empty Re: Get into space

Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:12 am
He got to the mountain, it was a very huge one, he didn't have to climb. He had been taught the surface walking since he was in the ninja academy  , it enables him to stick his chakra on a surface , in this case a mountain. It was easier just walking up than surface of a big mountain than having to burn out one's energy in climbing.  He reached the mountain top and sat down. The summoning jutsu is a c rank technique that enable one to summon powerful creatures that they have conttact with.  Sakuragi believe he should be able to learn this without any stress . He performed the handseals and started to focus on his chakra.  He easily manipulated his chakra this time, he slammed his palm to the ground creating a seal, a white bear appear about 10 feet tall and vanish instantly in a puff of colourless smoke. It was this that made sakuragi to remember what his dad told him about this Polar bears. Not every character can use them because they are character specific. He then decided that he wanna gonna make a contract with this bears.  He performed the series of handseals again, slamming his right palm from the ground,  a colourless puff of smoke appeared. When the smoke was cleared, a large white bear about eight feet tall appeared in front of sakuragi, he was overwhelmed by the size of the bear. The large bear roared with intense range looking around to see who summoned  him. “Hey,  Mr Big bear, my name his sakuragi, I am a member of the yuki clan and use ice release, I love bears and I love you that was why I summoned you. I wanna make a contract with the Polar bears race. Please kindly accept me”.
The huge white bear looked down on the boy and listened as he speaks . Sakuragi wasn't even half the height of the bear he had to look up while he was talking to it. The bear marvelled that such a young boy could have summoned him. He thought about what to do, reject his offer or accepting it. Finally the bear spoke, frost came out of his mouth as he speaks, his voice was a bit cool and deep “ what makes you think we will accept you, what makes you think I wouldn't rip you apart right now?” . Sakuragi smiled, while on his feet and walked closer to the bear, he answered “ I know you wouldn't do any of those because we share a lot in common, we stick closer than blood”.
The words of the young boy struck the heart of the white bear, he was still marvelled by his boldness and skills. This bear wouldn't have talked to just any kind of ninja except for the strong ones , but it would seem sakuragi had his way to the hearr of this one. The bear finally agreed , patting sakuragi on his back with his fur,  “ I've agreed to sign a contract with you, I'll fix a date when you will meet the rest of my family, don't bother to ask for my name now, I won't tell you. Wait till you meet all of us”. Upon his last word, the bear vanished in a smoke. 
Making a contract with these bears seems quite easy. Sakuragi antipated the day he would meet the white bear family, he could summon this bear when it is time. Pleased within himself with his result so far. He packed his things and headed home, being so glad that he was one step closer to being stronger.

TWC : 1262

Claimed Summoning jutsu
Claimed 6 stat point worth of 1200, claimed 262 WC toward Ice mirror (528/ 4000)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Get into space  Empty Re: Get into space

Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:47 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum