Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 11500

First Wind release  jutsu  Empty First Wind release jutsu

Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:02 am
The day looks bright as sakuragi rose up from his bed, he  pick up his long blue jacket and his shinobi sandals and wore them, looking out of the window he smiled saying to himself “I'm gonna learn my new wind release jutsu today ”. After getting dressed and wearing his chunin jacket, he picked up his ninja bag which has ninja tools and a small water bottle then bid his parent goodbye. He use to spar with his father when he was a genin, but now as a chunin he felt he needs to train alone tho he still consult his father and other high rank ninja in the village if there's need to. 
Arriving at his usual training ground, Trees were all over, there shades cover the clouds, this is Sakuragi spot. The breeze from the tree inspires him, moreover he saw gonna learn a wind release jutsu so this is a perfect spot. 

“Okay let's get to business”. He knew the handseal for the jutsu, but he had never done it, his father explained the concept and nature of the jutsu to him but he need to learn it right now. Sakuragi swung into action , he performed the handseal for the jutsu, Rat -  Rabbit -  Dog, he yelled “wind release : vacuum sphere ” sucking in as much air as he could as if he was gonna suck all the air in  the surrounding, he exhale. To his surprise, the only thing that came out of his mouth were random spit.  He frowned “Damn it!,  I know I can do it, I really need to master this jutsu and if I can it would be my favorite, father will be impressed if he See Me use it”.
Sakuragi has battled his dad several times,  he lost count of how many times, probably since he attained genin rank or even before, yet he never never won against a match.  At the end of every match he lost he would say to his dad “ I'm gonna be stronger than you dad, one day, I'm gonna beat you ”. His father would only smile and pat him on the back, knowing fully well himself that sakuragi is a promising child with potentials. All he wants is that his son gets stronger. The wind release jutsu Sakuragi was now training was explained to him by his dad. 
“If I can learn this Justu, maybe I will stand a chance of winning against dad, maybe. Let's do this again” , quickly he performed the handseal, he yelled wind release vacuum sphere,  he inhaled and exhaled but nothing more than flowing spit and breeze came forth from his mouth. He look disappointed, he need to be focus if he is gonna learn this jutsu. “ I'm gonna do this again and again until I've mastered it ” he said in a low tone, this smile he closed his eyes, the world seem dark with red clouds. Focusing on his chakra, he tried gathering chakra in this mouth, he wanted to avoid all forms of distraction so he can master his new wind release jutsu. 
Birds were flying from one tree to another, the parrots were parroting, the nightingale singing, rodents chasing after one another yet the Yuki boy avoided this distraction. It was like his ear were no longer on his head. His world became quiet and still as he focus chakra on his mouth, In an instance, he performed the handseals needed for the jutsu without yelling the name of the justu this time.  He exhale the wind chakra he had been focusing in his mouth , small bullets of wind flew out rapidly and expand outward in a cone. His eyes wide open as the bullets pierced through the tree in front of him.  “Yes,  I did it!!!.  But I spent too much time performing the jutsu,  I must perfect it today”.
The damage done to the trees in front of him were massive , as the trees fell to dusty ground, birds on the tree flew away from the danger. If this jutsu could bring down such a big tree, how much more if it hit mere flesh and blood.

Sakuragi smirked “ this village is yet to know who I am,  I will show dad what I'm capable of ”  he took three steps backwards, he performed the three handseal , focusing wind chakra in his mouth and exhaling several bullets of wind in outward cone, it would seem to him that this jutsu will be difficult to if he gets into close range at his victims and any unfortunate opponent that is unlucky to be within range will be pierced by this jutsu because of the technique ’s speed . The wind bullets drills out several meters away from the young ninja. 
Happy with the result he has gotten so far, he seems to be getting tired though he hasn't spend much time here but he wasn't gonna quit until he has fully mastered the technique. His goal was to be the strongest ninja in the ninja history, that's one hell of a goal and it's one step at a time. Even the Past legendary kages didn't become strong ninjas overnight , they went through hard and vigorous training , trainings that pushed their bodies to extreme limited, years of intense meditation birth the greatest in these kages and sakuragi seem to be one step behind them. 

The sun is now setting in , one of those things sakuragi hates is being under a scorching sun, but he seem he wasn't bothering because it's just setting in. He brought out his water bottle from his ninja bag and took a small drink. Returning his bottle to his bag, he took his stance, in a low tone he said he  said “ the world is about to know what I am made of ”. 
He performed the handseals,  this time at a faster rate, he took a depth breath focusing  enough chakra in his mouth, made sure he didn't overuse chakra on the jutsu, he exhaled.  This time the bullets of wind that rush off his mouth were even faster, moving at an extreme speed they drill through all the trees at sight. Pleased by his effort so far, enough though he's not satisfied. Sakuragi wants excellence in everything nothing but excellence. He wanted to be stronger than his dad and if nature have it, be stronger that the strongest in the world. “It seems this jutsu needs mastery  and time , the other the bullets weren't as fast as this time, they were faster this time. Also the bullet size are increasingly larger this time, larger than the previous ones, I need mastery over this jutsu if not anything else and I can't wait to use this in the next battle with my dad”. . His father doesn't underestimate him, he only wanted him to get stronger, if he could perfect the jutsu here, if he is tactical enough in the battle against his dad he go win. It is gonna be a chunin against a jounin fight.  At his Sakuragi’s age, his dad was a genin, however at the age of twelve, sakuragi was already a chunin, it seems nature had already given him all he needed to strong.  “Okay I'm gonna do  this again , this time I'll jump up and do it from the sky” ,  he rolled few steps backwards then starting running forward,  “the world will see what I'm made off” he said in a low tone beneath his voice as he performs the seal for the justu and leaps into the sky , wind release vacuum sphere!!!! , He exhaled several bullets of wind that drills into the ground  forming several craters on the surface. The impact of the jutsu was great  that he caused a large puff of smoke to evolve but later vanish after some seconds. Sakuragi lands safely to the ground and was greatly impressed by his performance. This is what he wanted  a devastating jutsu like will forever be his favorite. Tired but please he picked up his ninja bag and walked happily back home. Knowing  fully well that the journey to becoming the strongest ninja has just begun but first he needed to beat his dad in their next spar.

WC: 1,396
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

First Wind release  jutsu  Empty Re: First Wind release jutsu

Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:28 pm
Sakuragi reached the house, “ Guess what dad?,  your boy just got stronger ” he said to his dad. His dad could see the sweat and pain of intense training written all over his face, he never expected less from him. But does this mean he stand a chance to beat him,  he isn't sure, he only hope that sooner or later Sakuragi outmatched him. 
Sakuragi told his dad that he was gonna be busy, he went straight into his room and locked himself up. He sat on the ground, clapped his hands together holding into a seal, he wasn't sure what he was gonna do but what he was gonna do will soon come up. Shortly after, he began focusing on his chakra, he seem as if while he was in his training arena he used too many chakra on the jutsu. This would make him a ninja with poor skills as he quickly run out of chakra during a battle. Sakuragi was now trying to use the minimal amount of chakra for the jutsu. His hands were still clapped together formed into a seal, his senses and focus were on his chakra. His chakra  manipulation skills began to get stronger,  he just needed time to complete the mastery of the jutsu.  
Finally ready to use the jutsu again, he formed the handseal, and yelled yet again,  “wind release vacuum... ” , he stopped “wait a minute I'm in the house, using that here will explode everything here”. His senses were so much focused on his chakra that he was unconscious of his surroundings, he almost exploded his father's house had he not stopped midway. He has to get alone,

WC: 1677

Claim 8 stat point worth of 1600

Using 823 WC out of my 16k W to complete the learning. Wind release vacuum sphere learned B/A rank 
Vacuum sphere

15177k remaining. 

[Exit]

Last edited by Ancient on Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:54 am; edited 5 times in total
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:36 pm
Bump
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:02 pm
Hello friend, I'll help ya here but there's a few things you need to know

First, stats and jutsu can be trained side by side. So you can actually train 15 stats and Wind Release Vacuum Sphere.

Next, do us a favor, and link the tech you're learning specifically, it saves us the time of looking for it to make sure you meet the requirements.

You can this in a nice and neat manner by using the hyperlink function in the reply box, it looks like a little chain next to the youtube embed button. 'link' is self explanatory, just put the url link (Or Web Address) of whatever you're hyperlinking there. 'Description' is whatever the hyperlink will appear as. Let's take Great Vacuum Sphere for example Vacuum Sphere there we go, nice and pretty.

Anyway, you'll need to update your claims for your proper stats and such. Bump this when you're done.

Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:30 pm
did you say 15 stats?.  I thought the rule says 200 per stat
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:03 pm
Bump
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:05 pm
I messed up lol I tried grading this when I had just woken up and didn't realize your WC number on the second post was the total. My mistake, your original claims were correct. I apologize ^^;
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:59 am
Edited.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:51 am
Where are you actually getting 12 stats from? I see you as having done 1600 words total, that's 8 stats. Then you use about 800 to finish off the jutsu, you realize you can't use the word count bank you got from when you started as a higher ranked character on both jutsu and stats at the same time right? It's one or the other.
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:53 am
Lol, my bad. I almost forgot I used WC from my WC bank... 

Edited
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum