Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru
Satoru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

First Day of Countless Memories  Empty First Day of Countless Memories

Sun May 05, 2019 4:10 pm
The sound of light steps echoed, bouncing off the surface of each wall that made up the hallway that lead to the destination of this boy. Satoru, finally becoming an academy student of the leaf was on his way to his class to introduce himself to his instructor for the very first time. For most shinobi in training this would be a nerve wrecking moment... but not for Sato, he was smiling from ear-to-ear. So much so that he could barely contain his excitement! He was so curious to learn what he would find behind the closed doors just down the hall. Ever more, what would his instructor be like.... Those emerald eyes of his gleam with such passion as he approached closer to the room. "I wonder if my instructor is super powerful. Or, what if they are a man-beast? That would be so cool!" His mouth always seemed to blurt out whatever his thoughts manifests. His innocence is truly written upon his face.

More than halfway there, his nose began to pick up a scent. Satoru came to a gradual stop. His face expressing that he is aware of the scent. Closing his eyes and slightly lifting his head, Satoru took in a few sniffs. The eyes of the boy then open as he look forward. "A woman...?" Escaped his lips, though not at all shamed. It was just the opposite, all of Satoru's life he's had a strong woman figure to guide him, nurture him and scold him. His grandmother was his ideal person of a human library. She would know the answer to everything that crossed his mind. Even to this day she holds the knowledge to his unquenchable curiosity. His grandfather was usually the one to encourage his reckless behavior, always egging him on to explore and ask questions. So much so that they would often be scold together. Sato smiles releasing a light giggle as he thought about those moments.

His hands raised and both slapping on his cheeks, he was pumped and ready to see what was to come from this day. It was then that the boy remembered, he had a gift for his instructor. "Ahh... I almost forgot, Granny Furisoka told me to think of something nice to give my instructor on my first day. I'm not really good at giving gifts, but..." Removing the straps of his backpack the blonde haired boy explored the insides of its content to retrieve a nice size fish. "I know how to fish and hunt!" oddly enough the smell of fresh fish did not reveal itself until Sato removed it from the bag. Sato was a clean Fisher, almost as if the wildlife knows that he has a connection with them. But that's neither here nor there.

Putting his backpack back on the bou held the fish in his hands and forearms and continued his way to the room. Upon entering the door he readjusted the fish to his left shoulder to use his right hand to knock on the door before entering. Knock Knock. He waited a few seconds before sliding the door open and entering. Those emerald eyes of his glanced around the entire room searching for someone. "Hello? Is anyone here? I'm Achikita Satoru, I'm an academy student here." Exclaimed the boy as he made his way further into the room. It wasn't long before he determined that perhaps he was the first one there, but he was sure that he smelled a woman's scent. Not putting much effort into overthinking because he knows how that would end he turned his attention over to the desk. There he would place the fish.

Smiling and slapping his hands against each other to clean them Sato released relieving sigh. Contrary to the perception, that first was pretty heavy. The boy would turn to find a seat and wait, however he has a bad habit of being careless and the instructor could have very well been there this entire time. 

WC: 666
Satoru
Satoru
Citizen

First Day of Countless Memories  Empty Re: First Day of Countless Memories

Mon May 06, 2019 6:12 pm
"Hey kid, you who brought the fish." The voice reached out to the young boy, his eyes widen as he then redirected them to the source. There he would find a woman with sandy brown hair and fair skin. She bared the hidden leaf symbol inscribed on a headband that she wore around her right arm. The shinobi flak jacket and attire as well. She stood five foot six inches and she had a peculiar expression on her face. Sato, blinking dumbfound, not sure what to say. However, that never stopped him before. He smiles and response. "Hi! Are you the one that's suppose to be instructing me?" Standing, slowly taking a few steps in her direction. 

The woman observed the boy for a moment, manifesting a smirk. "I suppose you can say that. The name's Itari, that's all. I'm here to get your prepped and ready for the Genin exams." Her arms and hands fell at her sides. She stepped into the room and over to the desk. The smell of the fish was fresh, but she wasn't a fish person, though the fish was not necessarily for her. Itari would turn her face over to the boy while leaning back to sit on the edge of the desk. "Itari? Nice to meet you Itari-chan, I'm Achikita Satoru." The excitement can be recognized in his tone. The boy was more than curious as to the events of this day with this instructor.

Itari points to a random seat using her left index finger, gesturing for him to take a seat. Sato obliged the request with haste. "I am not your only instructor, just your stand in until your actual instructor arrives. With that being said, we are going to begin with two difficult low level jutsu." Sato immediately threw his hands up with sheer anxiousness to be called. Itari gave him a dull expression. "What is it?" "Why are we starting with difficult jutsu first and not something more easy?" He asked, the woman closed her eyes before sighing with a response soon after. "Because, these are the main two techniques that you need to even think about the Genin exams." Sato was beginning to understand, it would make sense to learn the more harder techniques and concern himself with the easy ones later down the line. He laughs out loud and placed his right hand on the back of his head. 

Itari opened her eyes as she clasped her hands together before him. Ram - Snake - Tiger. Her seals were slow and precise for his vision keep up with. Thus a blur image emerged from her being, taking form to mirror her own. Now before the young shinobi were two Itari, both moving in sync with each other. "This is the Clone Technique. I want you to try it. Do not feel bad if you do not get it the first couple of times, that's normal." She says with a smile, expecting his ultimate failure. 

Satoru looked at the technique that was manifested before him and was so excited to give it a try he hopped out of his seat. The boy reverted back to the seals that he moments ago saw. His hands clasped together as he naturally began to circulate his chakra. Ram - Snake - Tiger his seals weaved instinctively as his chakra danced about his being from within making its way out. A ghostly blur of an image manifested as it soon took shape and color to mock him in every way. Now standing before the women were not one, not two, but three Satoru. "Like this?!" He asked happily. She gazed upon him in complete awe... she didn't even mention to him anything about meading his chakra to accomplish this feat.

Total WC: 1,291
Satoru
Satoru
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2019 12:57 pm
Itari submerged in utter silence, her thoughts began to race, traversing the confines of her mind. 'How? How did he manage to accomplish the jutsu on his first try? Granted, it is a novice level jutsu, but for someone that have no recollection of ever using jutsu should have some difficulties, what's more mending the charka to do it. Who is he?' The woman watched as the boy smiled and ran around the room with his doubles, as if playing tag with them. Having as much fun as a child can with imagination. Suddenly, Itari's eyes betrayed her calm demeanor. Thoughts began to fold and events began to play back in her mind. "Satoru, what clan are from?" She asked standing completely to her feet.

Sato, laughing, trips over his own feet and falls through his clone. The clone soon dissipates, within that instances he realized that his clone technique is not something to be used as a form of attack, but distraction. Making his way back to his feet, Sato smiles and look over to the woman. "Clan? I don't really know.. I don't think I have one to be completely honest." His words carried such truth, but he was naive to his name. This much Itari could see. He shook her head as she continued. "What is your surname again?" The boy's eyes widen a bit, he was wondering why she was asking when he already told her. Did she know something that he did not, clearly she did, he could read it on her face. "Achikita..." The name slipped from his mouth. It was like her entire being skipped a beat. She knew that name, she knew it all to well. That name is associated with only one other person of a clan with a powerful Doujutsu. "Voidwalker..." Sato, confused yet curious to what she said. Itari continues. "Voidwalker, or to some 'The Walkers of the Void' that is your clan. But there is only one man that I know with that surname....Achikita Kohryu" Satoru's emerald eyes grew ever the more intense as he knew that name, he longed to meet the man that possess that very name, his father. 

The boy moved closer to Itari, his smile drowned to a more serious yet calm expression. "My father is a Voidwalker?" The news was heavy, but held no understand to him. So does this mean that Satoru was a member of a clan, on top of that he had a KKG too? Sato looking to his hands and feel, feeling over his body as if he was searching for something that was not there before. He didn't feel any different, could she be mistaken...? No, she could not have been, the name is correct, there was no doubt there.

"Your father? Koh is your father?" The woman walked closer to the boy, her hands no on his shoulders and her face grew closer to him to observe him better. She could not believe her eye. The man that was once her sensei had a child.... Itari's expression looked as if she was about to cry. Satoru noticed. "Itari-san, are you ok?" He asked, she nod her head and pushed him back before returning to her aggressive self. "Don't worry about me. Your father was someone dear to me. That's all. I had no idea he had a kid though. You look like him." Satoru smiles, he was told that before by his grandmother. "I never would have guessed that you knew my dad, Itari-san. What was he like?" She narrowed her eyes to him, he clearly knew nothing of his father, or else he would not have asked such a question with an obvious answer. "I'm not in the mood to talk about that. Let's move on with your teaching. We've wasted more than enough time." Her hands raised and her fingers formed Dog - Boar - Ram "Perform these exact seals." Her entire being morphed into that of a bird. The bird flew about the room, Sato watched in amazement as it did. He loves animals and he was thoroughly enjoying the display of the jutsu. The bird lands on the head of Sato, he laughs and used his eyes to look up at it. The bird chirps and then flies off to the desk. The jutsu disperse and from the smoke emerged Itari. "That was the Transformation Technique. This technique is usually used to disguise the user as another person, or animal or plant. The user will gain the attributes and physical features of whatever they transform into, such as weapon's sharpness or animal fangs." Sato mouth ajar and his smile was huge. "Why! That was awesome, Itari-san. Me next!

She gestured for him to give it a try. Sato weaved the seals. Dog - Boar - Ram. The boy then says. "Transformation Jutsu!" His being was engulfed in smoke, his form was altered into that of a wolf, black and grey in color. Fangs as sharp as they were to be expected. Sato felt that he really was that wolf. He howled from the excitement of his accomplished jutsu. Itari, smiled as she approved. 'He really is your son, Koh-sempai.' She thought. The wolf sat and then scratched behind it's ear, his tongue was really feeling that scratch. He would defuse the jutsu and reemerged as himself. "I always wanted to do that. Haha!" Laughing and standing. He looked to Itari waiting for the next set of tasks.

Total WC: 2,201
Satoru
Satoru
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2019 6:22 pm
"Satoru, follow me outside. I want to see something." Itari's words carried differently, Sato could distinguished that much. Was there something wrong? He wondered as he followed her out of the room and building. The two walked for some time in quiet. This concerned Sato at first, but then the boy began to smile as he knew what this could mean. The wind's gentle kiss made contact with his face, his hair dancing to its guidance. Emerald orbs focused on the back of the woman. Itari halts, the air about her was not like before. "Satoru, I want to test your capabilities before allowing you to take the Genin exams." Sato, pleased by what he was hearing. In truth, he wanted to see just how strong her was from the moment he met Itari. "I've been waiting for this moment." The hand of the boy manifested a fist, raised and extended in her direction. 

Itari, smirks from the lad's response, in fact she was expecting no less. "Somehow, I knew you would agree." Turning to face him the woman crosses her arms. "To make things fun, I will not use any jutsu, feel free to go all out." Her confidence was vivid, however those words did not sit well with Satoru. Did she really think that she can get through this without using a single jutsu? 'What did she just say? I can clearly see the difference between the two of us in experience and skill, but... But I won't just let her look down on me to suggest that she can get through this without using a single jutsu.' His thoughts were heavy, but calculated to the letter. His head swayed left then to the right. Itari narrowed her eyes to him. "I will make you use a jutsu." Something was off to Itari.... Satoru had a different look in his eyes, he seemed determined to make due on his words.

Thus it began, she stomped the ground and Sato could feel the tremble of her force from where he was standing. His eyes adjusting as he darts of towards her. Itari observing the boy noticed that he had some speed, but clearly lack battle experience. His right foot would then kick off the ground, he would appear above her. She was momentarily caught off guard, her attention shifts to him and as she did she caught the intense shine of the sun behind him. 'Dammit!, he's using the sun to camouflage him and obscure my vision. Pretty clever.' She thought. Satoru, maneuvered into a somersault and aimed to slam the heels of his feet into her head. Within a fraction of a second, she moved her head back to avoid the attack. The woman would then readjust her eyes to see his body left exposed for a counter attack. Her right fist was throw to crash into the torso of the boy.

Satoru, seeing this coming, he only had a few seconds to block. His left and right hand extended out to meet with her pending strike. The sound of impact was echoed, Sato's face was twisted as caught the blow with his right, but the hit still made contact. His left hand clasping her wrist, ignoring the pain the boy would twist and pull himself from in front of her fist, using the momentum to deliver a heavy left knee to her jaw, but that was not all to this strike, he maintained his grip onto her wrist to make sure that she could not escape like she did last time. "I got you this time!" He shouts.

Itari smiles, she knew what he was doing, but she did not need to dodge his attack, because it would never reach her. Swiftly her left hand slams into the knee of the boy, clasping it, not only blocking, but stopping him as well. Satoru's eyes widen out of shock, he grew more curious of her power and more pleased by it. "That was very good instinctive fighting, Satoru. I would even go as far as to say that you are more capable than I first thought, but you still have a ways to go!" She would thrust his entire body towards the ground, intending to slam him down. Realizing this, Satoru released her wrist and used both of his hands to brace his fall, the ground slightly split under the force, his elbows bent in because it was so much, the boys left eye shut completely from the pain. Itari, smiling to see that he managed to protect himself. But, before she could admire that for too long a foot dashed her side. Letting go, she dart backwards to gain some distance from him.

satoru, making his way back to his feet, he pat the debris off his clothes. "Damn, I was so close." He says with a huge laugh. Itari, out of shock was taken back. She realized that even up to now he was enjoying himself, clearly knowing there was is a noticeable difference in skill. She began to get riled up, perhaps she too should have some fun with this spar. She licked her lips as he got into her combat stance. Satoru acknowledging this, did the same.

Total WC: 1,324
Stat Point Gain:4
Satoru
Satoru
Citizen

Mon May 13, 2019 5:30 pm
"Satoru... I am going to push you as far as I can to test your limits. Prepare yourself." Soft, yet heavy words escaped her lips to reach his ears. It caught the young boy by surprise. Why was she suddenly so serious? He could not place his finger on it, but he was fine with it. "Ok, Itari-san." Satoru decided to get serious himself, as best he could to push right back. The air went heavy, almost thick. Sweat running from the brows of the boy as he cautiously awaited for a sign of movement.

It was sudden, almost within a blank of an eye that Itari vanished from his visual. His eyes grew wide, shocked at the movement. It was then that he felt a sharp, yet heavy pain to his left kidney. It winded him greatly, thus sending him flying, darting almost like a bullet. Itari assaulted him with a right jab with much force behind it. Satoru, holding his left side screaming in pain. It was hard...hard for him to catch his breath and regain himself to continue. The burning and throbbing pain of his left side did not at all fade from his senses. 'I-Itari-san... is fast and s-strong. I can barely keep my eyes open from that last attack.' His thoughts were as concerning as his experience. Then it happened again. Satoru felt a crushing blow to his lower back, causing him to release a ear shattering scream. The force of the attack came from Itari delivering a powerful kick to his back sending him rocketing to several meters from the ground. 

"You are noting like your father, Satoru... He would have dodged both of those attack with ease." She made clear with an elevated voice. Satoru, listening to her felt that she may have been right. Wincing in pain, the boy's eyes grew tense, looking over his left shoulder to spot her on the ground looking up to him. It was then that Itari felt a sudden shift in the atmosphere. The air, no the wind was picking up in speed and force. As he looked around the wind was brushing her hair and the dirt and leaves up. It was then that she noticed. "Satoru..." The boy with his left arm extended out to her, his middle finger aimed  north and his thumb aimed south while his index finger pointing to her. His right hand gesturing that he was pulling on something as it stretched to his chin. The air about him grew more furious as he muttered "Fuuton: Kaze no Ya!" Which meant Wind Release: Wind Arrow. Thus he released a twenty-four inch arrow that moved just above his own speed towards Itari.

Silently did it swim through the air to seek out its target. Itari, finding it hard to see the projectile of wind dart backwards a few meters. The arrow crashing into the surface of where she once stood created a large explosion of wind release and debris. She covered her eyes and mouth to help minimize the hazard of being blinded or choking. She was impressed that he manifested such a swift jutsu. However, after the debris settled and the smoke cleared the attack was really all that powerful after all. Looking up with a smile, one that soon faded just as quickly as it came. Four more pressurized arrows of wind soared at her in trajectory. 'When did he?!' She thought as he dart left to right in hopes of avoiding the projectiles, whilst this occurred Satoru was seconds from the ground. Ram - Horse - Ox. "Fuuton: Shizukana Ashiato..." Gently did he speak those words, wind danced about his feet ever so quietly as his landing made no sound. With this technique, Sato could move about as freely as he desired and released no sound of his whereabouts. Though he winced from the pain as he landed. Satoru took off silently aiming to catch Itari off guard. Itari just barely avoided the last arrow, she looked up to the last place she saw Sato only to see that he was no longer there. "Where did he g-" It was then that she herself felt the full force of a blow to her left kidney. Her eyes widen from the immense pain and her spit flung from her mouth. Her eyes shot over to the direction to find both of Satoru's heels buried into her side. Him with a smile on his face. She couldn't fathom how or when he got so close to her. It was then that she was to go a few meters, but that was not the case. She released a small spike in her chakra before grabbing his ankles and using that momentum to spin and slam him into the near by trees and ground. He was no more than a rag doll to her at this point. Blood released from his mouth as he gathered injuries and cuts. "You little bastard! You will never amount to your father with cheap tricks like that!" 

Satoru, fading into a dark and isolated place within the confines of his on mind, slowly losing consciousness from every slam. 'What's happening? Why do I feel so tired all of the sudden? Am I...am I losing consciousness? But, I can't...Itari-san haven't used any jutsu yet....I...I...I refuse to lose until she uses her jutsu!!!!' It was then that it took place. The air about the boy suddenly grew heavy. It was as if his mass in of itself grew in proportion. Itari was quick to notice, immediately releasing and clearing the location. Her eyes trained on the boy as he slowly stands to his feet with an immense amount of chakra circulating about him. It was as if everything was folding on itself as he grew in strength. Satoru's determination pushed him to what was to come next. His emerald eyes slowly blanked out, turning pale as nothingness. The iris was completely gone and around the sclera pitch black stretching towards the center. 

Itari noticed what this was immediately..."He's awaken his Doujutsu?" Satoru finally opened his eyes and now the tides were turned. This determined boy could now see things on a different scale. He was flowing with higher chakra and a new sight. Those voided eyes of time and space sat upon the woman, about her he could see her very mass, but not just her's, everything else. Satoru would then say "I thought I said...I was going to make you use your jutsu." His words held a different weight to them, as his chakra roared about him. Itari was not preparing herself for a different spar.

Total WC: 2,424
Total Stat Point Gain: 10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum