Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Thought You Should Know (p) Empty Thought You Should Know (p)

Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:08 pm
Eventually, the bird Yensung had gotten for the letters written by Kinzoku would arrived at the Mizukage's office. The bird would gently prop itself on the edge of the windows. If said windows were closed, the bird would peck the window a number of times in an attempt to get the attention of those inside. If none were inside, the bird would do as trained and patiently wait until it was attended. Once this occurred, the recipient would see two pieces of paper. The first a brief letter from Kinzoku.

"Mizukage of Kirigakure,

I write to you to inform you that Kumogakure has reached out to us. A new shinobi has declared himself Raikage and leader of Kumo. Attached to this message is a transcript of the letter sent to us.

We plan on sending one of our own out into the field. Ita Uchiha. He will be task with going to Kumo to verify if this Raikage speaks the truth. 

How do you wish us to proceed?

Kinzoki Nazar
Hokage of Konohagakure"

The second note would read as follows.
“Hokage of Konohagakure,

I am Maximillian Yamaguchi, and I have taken the mantle of leadership in Kumogakure. I seek only prosperity for the lands, and in order for that to be the case I send you word of my desires for peace between our lands. I know that the taking of Sunagakure was a great loss to Konoha, and I wish to apologize on behalf of my predecessors, as their ambition knew no end. I hope that you do not hold the sins of those before me as my own, and we can forge a mutually beneficial relationship between our villages moving forward. 

For your own safety, I sadly must inform you of a rogue shinobi roaming the lands known as Kenshin Uzumaki. He has pale skin, scars, and long silver-white hair. He is a serious threat, and one that you should watch out for. I don’t know for certain his location, but he was last seen in Wind Country near Sunagakure, and I have reason to believe he is still there. I don’t believe you are in his sights, but I recommend taking the needed precautions. 

Also know that the village of Kumogakure is offering a bounty on the man. Should you bring me his head, I will pay you a sum of 65,000 ryo and gladly return the land of Sunagakure to you, along with any shinobi that wish to return to the homeland. 

I wish you good fortune in your endeavors,

Raikage Maximillian Yamaguchi”

The messenger bird would remain at the window ledge. If needed, it would take a reply and be on its way back home. If there were no reply, then it would still be on its way home.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum