Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Out and About [p] Empty Out and About [p]

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:09 am
Welp just as the title says the red haired kunoichi was roaming around Konoha. Repairs had been complete, water was dripping from unthawed trees, leaves, and branches. Buds were getting ready to open, animals had begun shedding and changing color, and the sky was clear. Not a perfect blue but still pretty enough to put one in a good mood. There was plenty to get in to and given her location sure to be a least one person she could spend the day with. Until someone approached her or she got tired of waiting Love would sit on a nearby bench people watching.

WC: 103
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t39038-fuyo-uchiha-statistics?highlight=fuyo
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 5250

Out and About [p] Empty Re: Out and About [p]

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:34 am
Fuyo was walking around the land of fire just kinda taking a stroll with his cat (Her name is Matatabi shes a pearly white cat with a red streak down her side and she has two tails.) Fuyo and Matatabi decided to play a game hid and seek. Fuyo was the seeker.
"one"
matatabi ran off, then fuyo opened his eyes and kept strolling down the concrete path enjoying the weather. it was finally spring. Fuyo took in everything the fresh smell of blooming flowers and different foods sent filled the air. Fuyo wasn't paying attention to where he was walking and he ran into a beautiful young woman with vibrant red hair. Fuyo spacticly sat back and repetitively said "Oh my god im so sorry!" he stood up and stuck out his hand waiting for her to take it and stand up. while his hand was sticking out he tried to introduce himself.
Are you okay, im sorry once again and im fuyo, Fuyo Uchiha and you are Miss..."
Wc:170
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:09 am
Well that didn't take long. Love thought to herself as she'd been run into by some kid who was rather monochromatic and young, but not much younger than herself. He was tall, the same height as Love so short for a guy but he'd likely grow, and thin he might blow away with the right wind. The colission didn't hurt Love at all but shouldn't be so sure about the boy, he was apologizing rapidly so he might've thought he did some damage. Love didn't think she looked squishy but females do have more fat than their counterparts so that could be why he'd be afraid of injuring her. "No worries, I'm all good." She told the stranger as she took his hand and they both stood up. The red head dusted herself off as the boy introduced himself, with a smile showing off her pronounced top and bottom canine teeth she replied, "You can call me Ai-sama." It had been quite some time since she said that line and flashed her teeth, she'd honestly probably never get tired of it. That is as long as she didn't come up with anything better.

WC: 193
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t39038-fuyo-uchiha-statistics?highlight=fuyo

Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:12 pm
Fuyo stood at about the same height as her and they looked to be the same age. Thankfully Fuyo didn't even put a scratch on her body.
 "No worries, I'm all good."
She took Fuyos hand and stood up and after fuyo introduced him in an awkward way she continued she smiled so brightly showing her k 9s and said
"You can call me Ai-sama."
Fuyo was confused why she looked so proud to say her name but he decided to think nothing of it. It was starting to get a little awkward and Fuyo notice she had a weapon pouch so he knew she was a ninja so he asked
"So did you sign up for the chunin exams?"
and at that moment his cat matatabi jumped from the roof of a building nearby and landed on top of fuyos head and said something only he could hear unless Ai-sama knew how to speak cat.
"You meanie you left me all alone and I picked a really dark spot so it was super scary you hopeless as---"
Matatabi looked over at A-sama and calmed down super quick matatabi then jumped down from fuyos head and started rubbing her side on Ki-samas leg and purring.
Wc:207
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:29 pm
Love laughed an airy voiceless laugh when the boy asked if she had signed up for the Chunnin Exams, clearly, he must be new. "I've been a chuunin for about a year now." She then made a confused face after replying because a cat, possibly his, had jumped off a building to land on him. First Yen with the spider cat spit and now this kid with a flying squirrel cat, what the heck was going on around here? The small fluffy white creature meowed to Fuyo before glancing at the red head then it jumped down and did what cats do. The little feline rubbed its' body against her leg and purred, the thing was rather friendly. "Cute; Is this your pet?" She'd ask as there stood the possibility that it was a stray. She herself didn't have any pets but she'd never asked for one nor had she randomly been gifted one. It was probably better that way she had been traveling a lot recently, a normal non-talking pet would only get in the way or feel lonely waiting for her to come back. Although the canine of the Inzuka clan seemed to serve their owners well especially because they didn't have to waste chakra calling them to battle. Maybe the Hyuuga would look into getting one of her own, some were capable of human speech like summons so it might turn out to be a trade up. Love would look from the animal back up to the boy while awaiting his answer.

WC: 255
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:53 pm
the girl laughed and answered his question "I've been a chuunin for about a year now." and then that's where Fuyo got ambushed by his cat after Matatabi jumped down and started up rub up on ai-sama. ai-sama asked "Cute. Is this your pet!" Fuyo chuckled "ya this little shit is mine alright" Matatabi turned to him and hissed then continued to like herself to get clean again. "But she doesn't like the term "pet" she is my familiar to be more exact but ya..." Fuyo at first was worried because the girl could have been allergic to Matatabi but she seems okay with her. fuyo walked over to matatabi and picked her up. Fuyo then put her on his head and she walked in a circle like a dog and layed down on Fuyos hair. "So your chunin. so did you sign up for that big test I haven't got the chance to check it out yet its called something apituid something or another? fuyo then looked at the colour of the girl's hair. it looked like roses the same that he grows in his garden. they were his mothers favourite flower. Fuyo stared at the girl as in a trance he saw something in her that reminded him of something he just couldn't recall...
WC:218
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:59 pm
Weird, this kid went from nervous and fumbling to someone confident enough to curse casually. A familiar huh, that explains the jump still it's rather tiny. She thought as the male reached down to retrieve the animal, placing it once again on top of his head. "I did, there weren't many details given but it seems a little weird to have an aptitude test so soon after the global chuunin exam." Love replied adding a bit more on to see what his thoughts were on this new event and possible the recently ended exam. The boy's eyes went vacant after he spoke, she was used to people staring at her but it was like he was lost. She was sure that if her words didn't pull him out of it that he'd realize he was drifting and reel himself back in. Though if not Love would do the typical "hello?" and wave her hand in front of his face, of course, if that still didn't work she'd just excuse herself.

WC: 170
TWC: 721
Mid-topic Claim: 6 ap
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:05 pm
Approved
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:34 pm
Love started to talk again and broke fuyo out of his trance.
"I did, there weren't many details given but it seems a little weird to have an aptitude test so soon after the global chuunin exam."
Fuyo shook his head and spoke back to love.
Ya, I agree I didn't do to well in that but I've trained since.
Fuyo chuckle at his own response the Fuyo looked back up into loves eyes he saw something in them that reminded of... of... of someone he knew close but Fuyo couldn't remember who.
"you wouldn't be in the main branch of the Hyuuga clan would you?"
Love reminded him of someone he met with his mother when they would go back to the Hyuuga village. Matatabi stretched her body in his tangled hair but Fuyo had no reaction to this he really wanted to know more about the girl. He was sure he knew her or someone that looked just like her.
Fuyo looked her over he was so curious that he couldn't wait he had to know but he didn't let this major curiosity show out of him.
He hoped that his question wasn't impolite to ask.
Wc:200
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:40 pm
Love noted his mention of previously partaking in the global exam, his chuckle after his words was natural but Love couldn't help but think he was a little embarrassed. Which was understandable since no one from Konoha had made it past round two and after talking to Yen she understood that the leaders of this village needed to know the full capabilities of their shinobi. Yet before she headed down that thought road the boy spoke again. He oddly asked if she was a member of the main branch rather than simply asking if she was from the Hyuuga clan. Not many people asked her that, even in Konoha. While it wasn't widely known that Viper Uchiha abused his authority as Kage to abolish the traditions of her clan for his hybrid children there were definitely Uchiha still living that would remember this. Of course, it's possible that the Hyuuga reestablished the bunke in the absence of Viper and his line without anyone knowing. Yet Love wouldn't say if that were true or not, however, it was an interesting question.

"I am. Why do you ask?"
She replied, not in an over-curious or demanding way so that he wouldn't feel that he was being rude. She also didn't want to scare him into not asking whatever else he wanted to know.

WC: 221
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum