Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Learning how to get passed this stuff(NK) Empty Learning how to get passed this stuff(NK)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:39 pm
If only there was a way to learn how to learn these 2 techniques. Matteo really wanted to just get this exam over with at some point, although he was having trouble figuring out how to do this stuff. He was sitting down in a park bench near the academy, reading a book called, "Passing the genin exams for dummies" Obviously, this book was pretty popular, albeit, not the easiest to read. He would say to himself, "If only there was a way someone could show me how to do these techniques. It is so hard to learn how to do this stuff by myself."
(TWC 105)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Learning how to get passed this stuff(NK) Empty Re: Learning how to get passed this stuff(NK)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:27 pm
At some point, Matteo thought, that he should at least figure out one of them. He decided to go and learn how to the clone technique. It was obvious that the technique involved making illusions of clones which would mimic the user. It was fortunate that he did not need to learn how to make them independent or tangible, as both would make the technique much more complicated. He decided to learn how to do what... he was really not sure. Hopefully, someone would actually know what they were doing and help, because some idea of where to start would be extremely helpful.
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

Learning how to get passed this stuff(NK) Empty Re: Learning how to get passed this stuff(NK)

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:51 pm
Yuuma had made it a habit to continue his jogging circle such that it would complete at the ninja academy. Just as had met him to meet Kira Uchiha beforehand, so too would it give him an opportunity to meet other prospecting students of the shinobi art. Although Yuuma could be considered a real ninja now, with several missions under his belt, he realized he still had much to learn. Not that he expected to learn those things here as his jog came to a slow stop, Yuuma slowing such that he could catch his breath. The tanktop clad teen would slow into a walk heading towards the resting area, his bright blue eyes cast to the ground as he thought to himself as he walked. "The young here will surpass me soon. Many of them will accomplish great things in just the gap of years between us. I should do my best to make sure they have all the assistance they need, for their golden years will be much stronger than mine. They will protect this village, after all.." He thought to himself, making a plan in his mind as his walking eventually came to a stop. His eyes would scan the fields and the training grounds, finding plenty of students practicing their abilities both physical and shinobi. Just like he had been doing not that long ago.

His eyes would eventually land on a kid that seemed to be struggling. He looked young. Although he was tall, he must have been nearing the end of his schooling years. Perhaps he, too, was having difficulty catching on as Yuuma had. Yuuma would begin working his way to the boy, his stony expression the ever unwelcoming gaze, though his voice was just the opposite. "Hey, kid." He would speak out as he drew near. "You look like you are struggling." Yuuma put it bluntly, just as his master had done for him. But that was how we became strong, was recognizing our weakness, and confronting it. A hand was extended with his palm facing upwards. "You need a hand learning the basics?" He asked, looking down on the young academy student with a dull blue gaze. "I can show you how it's done."

WC - 373
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:03 pm
Glad to finally get someone who was not drunk and angry. The last interaction that happened was a drunken fight between him and some dude who was even more screwed up. At least this time, the dude seemed kind of normal. Ok, so it was not clear what he wanted to learn. He wondered what he wanted to learn to do now since he was tired of learning these genin exam techniques. He decided to say after the other person finished talking, "I am a little tired of trying to learn these genin exam techniques. I don't really know what I want to do at the moment, genin exams are actually happening kind of soon."  "I need to figure out this art of transformation technique. They were not kidding when they said it was hard. " Sometimes, the best way to get passed the exams was to take a break, and get some help. Matteo had no idea what he wanted to do when he was a genin.
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:51 pm
Yuuma would loft a brow at the response. He wouldn't expect someone who was in practice to passing their exam was wanting to stray away from that as practice. Then again, Yuuma had struggled plenty with the arts and had only recently begun to make real progress. Besides, he was only offering advice and training; Yuuma had no obligation to try and set this boy on any particular path. Although Yuuma couldn't read minds, he'd certainly relate with the welcome of something other than drunken yelling. From his pocket, he would produce a booklet that he would hold between a pair of fingers. "First, I'd recommend you guy buy one of these. It teaches you all about the more common jutsu you will run into and even shows you how to do a couple of them." With that, he would perform the pair of hand seals that would allow his hand to begin to glow with a neon-green light. "This is just called medical jutsu. There is a stronger technique for it, but this one allows you to heal cuts and bruises, and even a student can learn it." He said, allowing the jutsu to drop from his hand before tossing the kid the book. "Here, take a look and copy the seals. You'll thank yourself for learning this after cutting your knuckles on a kunai." He nodded, the same stoic tone unwavering as he instructed the young man.

WC - 239
TWC - 612
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:33 am
Unfortunately this man, although well intentioned seemed to miss the point that Matteo had. Matteo was trying to get some help for the genin exams. The genin exams for today were actually closing in like 2 hours, so Mattteo hoped that he would be able to quickly learn the transformation technique from this dude in front of him. Matteo would look at the book the other dude was holding. It looked very useful, and Matteo took a mental note to buy that book later. Matteo did not quite see what the title of the book was,  so when the other dude would show the book, Matteo would quickly say, "What is that book called? Also, could you do a quick demonstration of the transformation technique?" Matteo assumed that the other person had passed the genin exams, so he would probably know the technique.

IF the other man would still pass the book over, Matteo would open the book, and have a short skim through all the pages. HE would then ask, "Where do you suggest getting this book?" Matteo was slightly in a hurry hoping that he would be able to do the genin exams today and finally be done with being an academy student.
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:37 pm
The medical ninjutsu was dropped once the kid showed no interest in learning it. "Perhaps I misheard you." Yuuma started, not finding the sudden shift backward all that irritating. "I thought you said you were getting tired of practicing the thing you needed to practice, so instead I was going to show you another useful skill." Instead, Yuuma would motion to the book once more. "That is called a Jutsu Encyclopedia. You can find it at the local book store.  It provides a lot of useful knowledge on other jutsu as well that you will want to learn." As punishment for his laziness, Matteo had to endure the long drawn words of his elder. "You should go get it when you can. Quite honestly I am surprised the school doesn't give them out for free. I'm not sure where I would be now if I didn't have one." Yuuma said, tilting his head upwards with an ever stoic expression as his fingers rest on his chin in thought. "Then again, I did my best to seek out teaching outside of school in order to get better. I even sought out the person that did my exam to ask him to teach me more. Thus far, It's taught me a lot."

Punishment concluded. "At any rate." He said, taking his book back and then performing the three hand seals necessary for the transformation technique. In a puff of smoke, Yuuma would take on the appearance of the young man in front of him, height and all. With a bit of spice, he would add in the ventriloquism technique to give his voice the exact same tone as the man in front of him. "See?" He would say in his own voice. "There is nothing to it. With a little practice, you will master this technique." He said, shifting to mimic the idle stand of the boy in front of him, and even went as far as mirroring small movements to make it seem like he was talking to a mirror. A little fun that might motivate the student. "Now, with me." He said, performing the hand seals for transformation slowly.

WC - 359
TWC - 971
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:22 am
Matteo would try to listen to this stuff. He did not really pay much attention to whatever the other guy said after he mentioned you find this book at the local book store. He would suddenly start paying attention, when the other dude would say, "At any rate." Matteo would then look at him and watch him do the hand seals needed for this technique. Dog → Boar → Ram, Matteo would watch him then turn into Matteo, a perfect clone, and then suddenly also in Matteo's voice say, "See." Then after a few more comments, he would direct Matteo to do it himself.

Matteo would then do the Dog, Boar, Ram hand seals, and would suddenly turn into the man who was standing behind Yuuma. Matteo happened to have looked at the man behind Yumma, and that caused him to transform into someone he did not expect. He would then say, "Well, I guess that was a way I could do it. I turned into the person standing behind you."

Matteo would turn back to his normal self, and look around, he would then say, "I will try one more time, this time trying to actually turn into who I was intending to be." He would see someone a few feet away doing something else, this woman was doing whatever she was doing, but was not paying any attention. Matteo would repeat the Dog, Boar Ram, and then turn into her for a couple seconds, before turning back to normal. "I think that does it?"

(836 words total)
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen

Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:35 am
Yuuma watched the youth exercise the task he had just been given with a near bored expression. "This kid sure isn't very enthusiastic." He remarked to himself as he recalled another youth he had trained with. Kira Uchiha. Now that guy was the kind of guy this kid should be modeling himself after. A quick glance around the training grounds would show a lack of the blonde youth, drawing his attention back to the young man as he performed his task. Yuuma's eyes would follow as he mentioned the person behind him, and then again redirecting to the woman who became his new target. "Certainly not very imaginative. I wonder if he really wants to be a ninja, or if he is simply going through the motions because of something else. Then again, perhaps I am wrong. I will certainly scold myself if this student finds himself a success, but from the way, he clumsily performed and practiced the required technique. I won't hold my breath." Yuuma would nod to the youth as he finished his practice. A puff of smoke enveloped him briefly as Yuuma took on his regular form, putting a hand on his hip and nodding to the kid. "You got it." He offered. "Now continue to practice. You will find the trials ahead challenging if you slack." He warned. Yuuma didn't intend for this bit of help to be an extended visit, and as much became apparent when Yuuma would wave to the man and continue on his jogging path. He had to work today, after all. 

[EXIT]

WC - 261
TWC - 1,232

Claims:
+6 stats
Putting all WC towards Rock Clone Jutsu - [1,232/2,100]
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:48 am
Matteo was glad to be done with this technique. IT did seem to be quite an issue for him. The really were serious when they mentioned that the technique was not going to be easy. At least he knew what how to do the technique at last. After the other dude finished what he was saying, Matteo would reply, "Thank you for the help! See you around later!" Hopefully, the genin exams were not closed. He thought that he would need to get ready pretty soon. He would get on his way to the genin exams, and rehearse what he had to do in his head. He really was not sure what he had to explain or anything like that, but he thought that it really would not matter. HE knew what he had to do, and how to do it.

(exit, 1005 words, learning http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28058-v6-wind-release-wind-arrow, and http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22306-transformation-technique, +5 stats)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum