Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Natsume
Natsume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9150

Anything's a Lesson If You Squint Hard Enough [NK] Empty Anything's a Lesson If You Squint Hard Enough [NK]

Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:53 pm
Natsume frowned as she stood in front of the library's doors, books cradled protectively to her chest. While she'd agreed to eventually see Ryuka again to go over the possibilities of their newfound skill (and to possibly suck out more information from him), she'd never gotten the chance to actually find out how to contact him. It had been a few days since her graduation, however, and she'd wanted to see if he'd found out anything interesting. Without a way to contact him or knowing any particular details about him, Natsume was stuck going back to the places they had been in the hope that he would stop by there once more.

She nudged the library door open with a shoulder. "At least it's cozy in here," she thought to herself, beelining for a table to settle down at. "If not a bit loud." She had brought her own notebook and pen this time, long since having copied over her notes, from their previous study session, into it. Her main focus today sat primly on the table: an inactive explosive seal. She'd lucked out in finding one at the store that had been mistakenly put on display without being charged. While it had sucked that the explosive seal hadn't worked when she tried to use it, it now made for a great study reference, and wasn't that what counted in the end? A less resourceful ninja might've gone back to the store to get their money's worth. Natsume, however, was above that. She would learn everything she could from it first and THEN go back and demand a refund.

Natsume flattened the book in front of her and loaded her pen with ink. Starting from the kanji in the center, she copied every line of the seal into her book, trying to keep track of how the lines curved and twisted around themselves. When her copy was complete, Natsume started to jot down the interesting details she noted, circling them on her copy and then drawing a line out to the next page, where she would then write down whatever observation she had. "Interesting!" The intricacy of sealing was mind-boggling, even with something as common place as an explosive tag.

With her mind fully occupied with sealing and the finer aspects of it, tuning out the room was easy enough. It did mean, however, she would be caught completely unawares by any newcomers that had decided to check up on the muttering girl.

[ WC: 413 | TWC: 413 ]

Last edited by Natsume on Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added wc)
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Anything's a Lesson If You Squint Hard Enough [NK] Empty Re: Anything's a Lesson If You Squint Hard Enough [NK]

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:51 am
Zyxis was making his daily trip to the library. He was still hurting from unlocking a stronger stage of his Sharingan. As well as accidentally killing a mother. He assured himself that he wouldn't let it get him down too much. Instead of laying in bed all day, he decided to go out and get some fresh air. He knew that he wanted to learn some more jutsu, and maybe meet a few friends. Hopefully, that wouldn't end up with another fire.

As he entered the library, he scanned the place. Hana wasn't here today, which made him quite happy. Most of the time, the girl scared him. Probably cause she was perverse and stronger than him, so she was able to do what she wanted. That wasn't a good combo at all. He went back into the shinobi sections and began to look through some scrolls.

He enjoyed the old smell that was filtered through the library. The sound of paper being flipped, the absolute quiet, and the calming atmosphere assured him that it was worth coming. He went to head out and go find somewhere else to go, but he noticed the odd color of hair at a table. He walked over, hearing her speak out loud. That was Nastume!

Sitting down in a chair opposite of hers, he smiled at her, "Hey there," Zyxis took a quick look at what she was doing, "Fuinjutsu, huh? I was thinking of getting into that." If she looked up at him, he would gently tap her on the nose in the form of a greeting. He let out a deep sigh, as he saw her adorable face.

"It's really nice seeing you," This was just what he needed to get over his little spout of depression. "How have you been? Did you take the Genin Exams yet?"

He would question and talk to her quietly. After all, it was a library. Most frequent go-er's here knew who Zyxis was. This was like another home for him, so he definitely didn't want to get kicked out. He obviously didn't want Nastume to get kicked out either.

He smiled a small smile as he waited for her to respond.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Anything's a Lesson If You Squint Hard Enough [NK] Empty Re: Anything's a Lesson If You Squint Hard Enough [NK]

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:13 am
Ryūka walked in and thought, "What the fuck is Zyxis even doing here?". He sighed, shook his head and approached his two friends. "Sup? Natsume, still working on that Ink technique? What are you doing Zyxis?".
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:23 am
Hoshi got out of bed. He told himself "Fuck Ryuka I'm going to learn a punch which can hit people on range."With that in mind Hoshi went to the library with all his food and drink in a bag. And even carrying a map to see what other libraries could be around. 

Hoshi made it too an interesting Library. Not even noticing Ryuka,Zyxis or Natsume as he searched all the taijutsu books looking for any technique which could be useful unaware even still that all the people he knew were miraculously behind him. As if omnipotent gods were just playing around with their lives? Nah that couldn't be it. With none of the book titles fitting his liking Hosh simply turned around to see not only Zyxis, Ryuka. But also Natsume. "The hell are you all doing here? What the." Hoshi's mind started to break down at this rapid coincidence and so he simply just stood still like a dear in the headlights within the library. Yet the first things he said after cooling his mind. "Zyxis the hell are you doing reading. I get Natsume and Ryuka being good students and all but not you." 

"Though since were all here we might as well see which of these books are good reads ya know. Learn some neat jutsu's on the way and all. Hell what books do ya all like reading?"
Natsume
Natsume
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:54 am
She did not notice Zyxis at first, even as he greeted her and pulled out the chair across from her to sit down. It was only well into his second sentence that she realized somebody was talking to her, causing her to look up in surprise. "Oh! Zyxis-senp—!" She pouted as he tapped her nose and cleared her throat to start over. "Hello, Zyxis-senpai. I did actually take the exams." She stood up and gestured to the band wrapped around her upper right thigh, which could just barely be seen over the table. "I'm a Genin now too."

As she spoke, she noticed a familiar shade of purple had wandered just into sight from the corner of her eye. She knew he would eventually come by here again! She smiled as he called out to them. "Ryūka-senpai!" She bowed her head in his direction and then gestured to the pile of books she had unsealed on to the table. "I've gotten the infusion down and I've been able to bring up some small animals for a short while, but nothing very concrete. For now, I'm building up supplies." She gestured to the sealing tag that lay on the table. At the exchange between the two boys, she cocked her head to one side and looked between them. "Do you two know ea—?" It was frustrating to be interrupted.

She looked over her shoulder to the source of the interruption and was pleasantly surprised to see Hoshi. Except, he also seemed to know Ryūka. She blinked. "You... all know each other?" she guessed. Perhaps it was not too strange for similar-ranked ninja to know their fellow ninja. But the village sometimes felt so big, and Natsume so small, that meeting the three Genin that had helped her on her road to graduating in this library at this moment felt almost eerie. As per usual, Hoshi manhandled the conversation and steered it straight into whatever direction he desired. She smiled awkwardly. "Ah, me? I guess... anything I can learn from? Every book has their benefits." She tilted her head and looked at the others. "What about you two... actually, no, you can't distract me!" She blinked. "How do you three know each other? Is this actually coincidence?" She narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "Or is this a hazing?" Papa had warned her about hazings, but he'd said that was more of an issue for him when he'd gotten to Chuunin level.

[ WC: 408 | TWC: 821 ]
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:52 pm
Zyxis smiled. Now that she was a Genin, he could begin to teach her stronger jutsu. He would make a ninja out of her yet. He went to respond to her, but the familiar name of Ryūka left her mouth, and he turned around to see his well-admired friend.

He nodded towards him, "I was visiting to study up on some chakra theory and maybe learn another jutsu. How are you? What are you doing here?" He was in a pretty good mood currently. He felt as if nothing could ruin it now-

Then there was Hoshi. The comment he made about him being at the library served to piss him off. For some reason, he was more upset than he usually was. Never insult a man's intelligence! Zyxis turned towards him with a glare, "You know, I'm surprised you even know what a book is. Hell, I'm shocked you knew where to even find a library, not mentioning the fact that you also know what one is."

He turned back to Natsume. He nodded, "Sadly. Ryūka is an excellent friend, one-of-a-kind. I'm still trying to warm-up to Hoshi, but it's hard cause he's himself," Wow, that felt really good, "It's interesting that we're all aware of each other's existences, though."

He turned back to Hoshi as he continued to talk. Although, Natsume soon took the handles in the conversation. He slightly frowned, "A hazing? You really think we would do that. I mean, maybe Hoshi, but I'd like to think we're pretty good." Zyxis looked around, noticing some eyes on their small group.

He stood up and pointed towards the door, "It would be wise if we left. We shouldn't be talking in a library. Let's move to the training grounds. Can you keep up Natsume? If not, I can give you a piggy-back ride." He slightly teased her with her shorter height, the fact that she just turned Genin, and her younger age. It was all in fun and games though.

If she accepted, he wouldn't mind. But if not, he would wave his hand forward as if he told them to follow him. He took off as soon as he left the library door. He wasn't going at max speed, in case she was on his back, or she was trailing behind.

As soon as they got to the training grounds, he would point towards Natsume. "What were you doing in the library before we rudely interrupted, by the way? Are you specializing in Fuinjutsu?" He turned to Ryūka, "Hey, have you been. It's nice to see you. Learn anything new lately? Any ideas for new weapons?" He scratched the bottom of his chin. He didn't know much about his friend's life outside of his ninja work.

"How's the family? Do you have any siblings? What are your mother and father like? Grandparents, cousins, anyone?" He questioned. He then turned to Hoshi. Deep breathes, he just had to keep reminding himself that.

"How are you?" Zyxis asked. That's all he could hope to muster to his friend/rival/annoyance.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:30 am
"How do you three know each other? Is this actually coincidence?". "Small town apparently." Ryūka replied with a smile. "Also, Zyxis please don't offer people piggyback rides, thanks. Also, yeah I'm down with heading to the training grounds, if the rest of you agree. Not that I feel like fighting, but we could exchange some information and train.". He then turned to Natsume, "Oh right, you never joined us in a training. You should come, you'll learn a few things.".

Ryūka would follow the team to the training grounds, if everyone agreed.
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:08 pm
Hoshi would love to MUTILATE THEM  join them at the training ground but for FEAR OF personal reasons he probably shouldn't go. If he went it could cause BLISS trouble at the moment "I am very sorry to say this but I cannot join you guys within the training grounds at this moment. I will try again at some point but today is not a particularly great one for him." Hoshi slipped up by mentioning him but it should be fine LET THEM KNOW since in his mind he knew it wouldN'T be fine to just leave that slip up. 

Hoshi after having that small discussion ,simply and calmly, walked out of the premise's with a gentle walk. Though it was more of a stride to get as much distance as possible FROM ME from them. Just so they wouldn't stop him on his way out. With the journey home being BORING Peaceful he managed to reach the forest FINALLY GETTING TO CARVE THESE TREE'S IMAGINING IF THEY WERE REAL PEOPLE! SINCE OTHERWISE HE WOULD NEVER ENJOY THIS DELIGHTFUL ACTIVITY UNDER HIS PACIFIST EYE'S!
[EXIT]
[TWC-407]
[Claiming 2991/3000 Taijutsu Style Block (B) (2584 from This, This and This thread with 407 from current thread
+2 stats]
Natsume
Natsume
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:16 pm
She looked between the group, brows raised at the hostility between Hoshi and Zyxis. She'd seen the rivalry, yes, but the full extent of hostility between them was genuinely surprising to her. Had something happened between them?

At Zyxis' suggestion to move to the training grounds, Natsume would shake her head. "I'm sorry, I won't by joining you. I actually did come to the library for a reason." She gestured to the books on the table, her notes scattered about. "But do enjoy yourselves." She waved as they left.

Because of her staying behind, the conversation would've never occurred. Instead of answering the barrage of questions that she would never hear, Natsume would spend most of the rest of the day focusing on those explosive tags, studying them and recreating them on various blank papers that she would conjure with her chakra. Although she would get some fearful looks from the librarian and others in the library, she was always quick to reassure them that they were duds or had yet to receive any charge, so everybody and everything was safe. She was a responsible ninja.

Well, responsible-ish. She probably should have gotten a fuinjutsu practitioner to watch over her when she went to test her new seals at the training grounds, but nothing had gone too wrong in her tests. There may be a new pond at one of the training grounds–it turns out layering explosive tags upon each other made for a surprisingly powerful result–but nobody had gotten hurt. That was a good thing, right?

She smiled down at the tags she'd made. A new tool in her arsenal.

[ EXIT

WC: 271 | TWC: 1092

Claiming:

• 1000 words for 4 Explosive Tags
  • Chakra Absorption (820/2000) 92 + 412 + 316

Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:23 pm
Ryūka totally bailed as well.

[EXIT, Using 128 words to buy Makibishi]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum