Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Doing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Awakening Empty Awakening

Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:24 pm
Tadashi had just arrived at the entrance of Konoha from his journey to find the prideful Galeforce Falcons of the Fire County, quite an arduous trip if you would ask him. He had to travel through the Konoha Forest and anybody in their right mind wouldn’t go to that place if they were sane and well, but the crimson haired boy couldn’t say the same thing about himself. Tadashi was a person who thrived for excitement and adventure, so he would be in his right mind to do stuff like that. The Konoha Forest had savage animals, poison ivy, spikes, traps, and the forest was rather smelly. The running water through the forest had animal fur, disease, and feces to top it all off. It wasn’t in the best interests of Tadashi if he were to shower there. He didn’t have Fire Release also, so there was no way of boiling water so that the bacteria could die out and burn. The crimson-haired boy’s only choice was to take no showers during his journey, nor wash his face. When he exited the Konoha Forest, three bandits stopped his way, one armed with a Kunai, another armed with a chain whip, and the last presumably the leader, barehanded.

Tadashi made mincemeat and short work of the first two bandits, combating the first one with Flicker Movement and a punch to the face, knocking him out. With the second one, it wasn’t that much of a challenge either, with his immense training sessions before and especially after the Genin Exams to prepare for the Chunin Exams. The guy tried to wrap his metal chain whip around his sword, trying to immobilize the weapon, to the bandit’s dismay, Tadashi used the lessons he learned from class about conduction, insulation, and conduits to good work as he infused his affinity which was the powerful, Lightning chakra nature to run lightning through the blade in order to shock the second, less fortunate bandit. The third bandit was an entirely different problem, emanating a different aura of superiority around him, he dodged Tadashi’s Chidori, pretty easily and with one punch to the face, the crimson haired Genin was out cold, laying on the ground for savage animals to eat.

Surprisingly, Tadashi wasn’t savagely eaten alive, instead, he was left in the same place, but with a bruised cheek and ego. He would question why he wasn’t killed on the spot, maybe he wasn’t worth killing or the bandit didn’t feel like killing a Konoha shinobi. Anyways, Tadashi would make it his mission to report to the Konoha government, and find the bandit. Shortly after, he arrived at the gathering place and habitat of the gallant Galeforce Falcons. Tadashi met the so-called King of the group and after completion of the test of agility by grabbing some red leaves in the swarm of green leaves, he got the approval of the King to make a Summoning Contract.

The crimson-haired Genin after 3-5 days of walking through the dangerous and perilous Konoha Forest, he finally found what he was looking for, a summoning contract. The bad thing was that Tadashi had no idea in god’s name how he was going to go back from Konoha. The only choice he had was to walk through the forest once more. He sighed, no nearby caravan, no sort of Teleportation Jutsu he could use, my god, Tadashi was struck with fear, he had no food since his rations were already out, and he had a very distinct odor which reeked of raw Mutton mixed with raw fish. Anyways, it didn’t smell very pleasant, and with the animals’ keen noses, it wasn’t going to be a walk in the park.

To make a long story short, the crimson-haired Genin trekked through the forest, hunting fish and rabbits. Tadashi would grab some firewood, he would ignite the wood with his Lightning Release to heat the fish with, to create a nice, crispy exterior. It wasn’t restaurant delicious’ hell, it didn’t have salt, but it was all Tadashi had. Maybe sometimes if he was lucky, he would find some non-poisonous berries, herbs, and mushrooms to snack on if it ever came to the chance he was starving. On some lucky days, he would find fish and mushrooms to make a yummy mushroom fish skewer. The juiciness and plumpness of the mushrooms added layers of more depth to the fish.  It was a godsend that the crimson-haired boy used to play in his house’s garden when he was just a little kid. This experience helped him remember which wild vegetables and fruits are poisonous, non-poisonous, and healthy. On rare occasions, animals such as bears, foxes, sometimes sharks if he fishes for too long, attacked him with killer intent. Tadashi easily disposed of them with a slice to the head or the chest, either one of those locations can kill the animals.

The crimson-haired Genin would then cook them under firewood. Bear meat was a food that Tadashi wasn’t a fan of, it was way too meaty and has a lot of guts which were just plain disgusting. However, Fox meat was just an amazing delicacy to taste. It had the right amount of meat, it tastes like beef, and it doesn’t have a lot of bones to take off. Sharks, generally the crimson haired Genin didn’t really have any problems with, but he didn’t jump for joy when he ate one. After days of eating and sleeping like a nomad, Tadashi saw exited the forest as warm air hit him like a hurricane. In the forest, it was freezing, but this air was refreshing, relaxing, elegant. The crimson-haired boy smiled in happiness as he realized something, “I’m back home.” He silently said. He looked up as he saw human civilization, something that he didn’t have the luxury to see for a whole week.

Cherry blossom trees, hundreds of buildings, lively chatter, the distinct, heavenly smell of Ichiraku Ramen. It was good to be back home. He looked forward as he saw the entrance of Konoha. Without thinking, he bolted towards the gate, hoping to see his family again, the niceness of his Mom, the firm, but the caring gaze of his Dad, and the teasing of his brother. It has been far too long since he had seen his family, it’s not until you lose something, that you understand the importance of that thing. Whilst the crimson haired boy was running, reaching the Konoha entrance footstep by footstep, he was pushed to the ground suddenly. He winced in pain, his bottom aching in soreness. He looked up at the culprits, it was 2 men, about the age of 20-25 years old. One had the Konoha headband with sleek, white hair, brown pants, and a Jounin Flak Jacket with a short Tanto on his back. The second one had the Konoha headband also, in addition, he had curly black hair, blue pants, a Jounin Flak Jacket, and a wooden staff on his back.

Tadashi looked up in annoyance as he shouted at them, “What the heck is your problem Goddammit! I’m trying to get into Konoha! I’m a Genin!” The crimson haired boy let out all of his annoyance, showing his headband to which the black haired Jounin stifled a laugh, trying not to show his amusement at the teen’s childishness. The white haired man, however, was not amused, not the slightest. He looked down at Tadashi with an aura of superiority and a cold gaze as he said, “We’ll let you in, you just have to hand us your mission scroll, and we’ll gladly give you entry to Konoha.” Tadashi gulped as he thought in fear, “This guy gives me the creeps! I don’t have a mission scroll, and I thought Raiu told the Konoha government to let me in! I don’t have any choice, I must act swiftly.” The crimson-haired boy gulped as he performed the most serious and cold face he had ever formed in his life, shocking the two men with his faux killer intent as he said, “You bastards are going to piss me off, I’d advise you to get out of my way before I beat the ever living crap out of you.” Tadashi looked up as he saw the two men, they both regained their composure as the white-haired Jounin merely walked towards the Genin with a sharp glare which made the golden-eyed boy gulp in fear.

Suddenly, the Jounin’s left hand firmly and violently grasped Tadashi ear. The pain was nearly unbearable, the crimson-haired boy cried out in anguish as the Jounin began to drag him on the ground, inch by inch, foot by foot, and meter by meter. “Stop it! Let go of me! Gah!” Tadashi pleas to stop were left answered as the man tightened his grip which made the Genin grimace in pain again. The white haired Jounin turned to his fellow comrade while nonchalantly saying, “Hey Tensei! Remember to guard the entrance, don’t forget your job!” The dark haired Jounin merely nodded in understandance. “WAIT THEY’RE GUARD PATROL? I THOUGHT KONOHA SHINOBI COULD ENTER AND EXIT AS THEY PLEASED!!!! THIS VILLAGE IS TRASH!” The crimson-haired boy mentally facepalmed himself and cursed to himself.

The white-haired Jounin kept dragging Tadashi through downtown Konoha, as people from the sidelines were looking at the scene, some giggling as Tadashi blushed in embarrassment. Shortly, they arrived at a building close to the Hokage Mansion as the white haired Jounin took off his grip from the golden-eyed, but it was only for a moment’s notice as he grabbed the teen by his dirty jacket, then he threw him inside the building, just behind the door.

The crimson-haired boy touched his ear, it was tomato red and it hurt like hell’s fire. He would shiver in pain as the boy struggled to get up, probably because, since this morning, he had been up and running due to the reasoning that Tadashi didn’t want to waste any time. When the golden-eyed Genin got up, he locked eyes with someone with a Jounin Flak jacket and a distinctive scar on his cheek. Under further inspection, he was sitting in a wheelchair, hands on a table in front of him. There were a pen and a paper with indistinct scribbling and Kanji on it. Instantly, Tadashi realized who it was as he began to bow profusely, “Good afternoon Mr. Kalix! I’m sorry with all of the commotion I’ve caused today, I didn’t mean it's” Tadashi’s rambling was interrupted when the man put a hand in front of the boy, beckoning him to stop talking.

“Ryu, why have you brought the boy today of all days? Especially when I’ve told you that I have a lot of papers to file in absence of Lady Hokage?” Kalix put a hand behind his head, showing his tiredness. Ryu, next to Tadashi bowed his head to apologize, “My apologies Sir, this kid somehow left Konoha without a Mission Scroll, then he returned back, obviously we cannot leave him alone without punishment.” The Jounin solemnly and stoically said. “I see.” Kalix pondered for a moment. “Ryu, you’re dismissed.” Ryu bowed and nodded once more, as he left the building while closing the building door.

“Take a seat Tadashi Namikaze.” Kalix gestured the crimson haired boy to sit on a chair as he sat to which the Jounin scrunched his nose in disgust, “My god Tadashi, how many days did you not take a shower? You smell like year old blue cheese.”  “Sorry Mr. Kalix, I was traveling through the Konoha Forest.” The golden-eyed Genin blushed in embarrassment. “Konoha Forest? What the hell were you doing there? No worries, you’ll tell me later.” Kalix’s face switched from stoic to extremely serious, the look nearly made the crimson haired boy piss his pants. “You were gone for 8 days Tadashi and you left Konoha with no excuse, no missions, nothing.” “I’m sorry Mr. Kalix, but Raiu let me pass through the gates.” Tadashi quietly responded as the Jounin’s eyes widened in shock.

“Raiu?! Tell Raiu that he’s relieved from border patrol for 3 weeks.” Tadashi nodded, a little reluctantly since you know, his brother is getting off duty for his fault. “Anyways Tadashi, I know you’re a good kid that wants to help his village, but you must tell a member of the Konoha government before you go somewhere outside of Konoha. I would usually put you in minor house arrest, but it couldn’t be that bad, so you’re not going to get punished. That doesn’t mean you can leave and return without punishment. When Lady Hokage comes back and you do that again, it won’t be pretty. But, did you see anything odd outside?” Kalix explained and asked. “Besides getting a Summoning Contract, I fought against 3 bandits. The first 2 are nothing to worry about, but the third dodged my Chidori and with one punch, I was knocked out.” The golden-eyed boy explained everything.

The Jounin sighed as he said, “I see, we’ll take care of them.” “Also Mr. Kalix I have 2 questions to ask you. Number one: where’s Lady Hokage and number two: where can I sign up for the Chunin Exams?”  The Jounin stifled a laugh as he answered the questions, “To answer your first question, Lady Hokage is attending a Kage Summit right now to talk discuss topics with the Mizukage, the Hogokage, and the Raikage. To answer your second question, the Chunin Exam sign ups were done long ago, and the Chunin Exams were hosted while you were gone.”

The premise of a Kage Summit really intrigued Tadashi, the Hokage, Hogokage, Mizukage, and Raikage, discussing the Shinobi world. What really broke half of his heart was that the Chuunin Exams were already done. He was training really hard to compete in this Exam, but he was too busy finding a Summoning Contract. But there’s always next year. He would bow his way out of the building.

---------------3 Hours Later----------------

Tadashi was on the Training Grounds, lying on the top of a nearby hill. He changed his clothes, said hi to his parents, and took his shower. He had just finished practicing his techniques and jutsu as he wiped off sweat from his forehead. It was about evening time as the crimson haired boy looked up at the sunset.

“He was one with the blade,”

On a glowing twilight, tranquil wasteland, Thousands of swords rained from the heavens, resting on the brown soil.

“Steel was his Mind and Fire was his Will,”

Each with their own story, use, knowledge, and outlook on life.

“Unknown to Death, Living For Life,”

Expanding over a vast, shining horizon, with limitless boundaries.

“His Flame Will Never Extinguish.”

Metal, grinding gears in the sky, spinning without care.

“His Destiny Was Made Out of Swords.”

“GAH!” Tadashi’s eyes widened as his right hand was outstretched towards the sun as if he was grasping something intangible. Suddenly, turquoise sparks began to appear out of Tadashi’s hand as the sparks turned into a handle. A second later, the handle expanded into a sword as the sparks disappeared. A steel broadsword, 40 centimeters in length, but before Tadashi could process anything, the sword disappeared into nothingness.

“What the heck was that?”

(Exit)

WC: 2566

Claims:

With the rules listed Here I can make these Claims:
Discovery of Pendragon Clan: Black Dragon Spot (With Valen’s Permission, Since R.I.P Avalon)
556 Towards Projection
2 Stat Points

Last edited by Tadashi Namikaze on Sat May 11, 2019 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Awakening Empty Re: Awakening

Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:34 pm
Rules wrote:If you wish to give your character a clan, you have to complete 2,000 words in a single thread discovering your bloodline. In this thread stats cannot be claimed.

So if you drop 10 stats, this will be approved buddy ^^
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:35 pm
Edited
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:36 pm
Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum