Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 1:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 8:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 6:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 4:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 4:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 4:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 2:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 2:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 12:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yanoda
Yanoda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Amateur Hour (Solo Training) Empty Amateur Hour (Solo Training)

Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:18 am
It was a beautiful day in Konoha's grassy training grounds. The air was fresh, the sun was shining, and as Yanoda lay in the grass, he could watch the clouds move sluggishly in the breeze far over his head. He had originally come out here with the intention of training, but he just couldn't pass up this opportunity to watch some clouds. Taking time to relax was a shinobi's responsibility too, after all. But then again... Yanoda sighed heavily and hoisted himself up on his elbows. I really should make this training thing happen. Right, enough cloudwatching for today. His internal debate resolved, Yanoda picked himself up off the ground and did some stretches while he considered what to do first. "I suppose I should start with some general exercises." he decided, and took a deep breath. "Hup!" He leaped up onto an upright log and transitioned into a handstand, veering uncertainly to one side before regaining his balance. "Right, let's get this thing started. Handstand pushups!" Yanoda's arms began lowering him towards the log until his chin almost touched the wood, then he painstakingly forced himself back into the handstand position. With repetition, Yanoda's arms began to shake and he grunted with effort. Eventually, lowering himself one last time, his arms gave out and he was forced to quickly throw his legs back under him and land beside the log, panting.

"Next up... sprints, I think." Yanoda said as he took his place at one far end of the field. At the sounding of an imaginary starting gun, Yanoda took off at a sprint towards the other edge of the field. Legs pumping in time to some internal rhythm, he pushed himself to go faster and faster as the world seemed to melt away into tunnel vision, blending together into one blurred vision of speed. Then, without warning, Yanoda reached the edge of the field and swung his body around suddenly, skidding to a halt, and took off in the other direction. He raced back towards his starting line, only to turn and go back again once he got there. He went back and forth like this quite a few times, until the sweat running down his face began to sting his eyes and his muscles burned like he had been lit on fire. At some point in between one of his turning points he stumbled and rolled into the grass, then lay there panting and wiping the sweat from his face for some minutes. But the training had only just begun.

[WC:423] [To be Cont'd]
Yanoda
Yanoda
Citizen

Amateur Hour (Solo Training) Empty Re: Amateur Hour (Solo Training)

Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:25 am
Picking himself up off the ground, Yanoda considered what to do next in this training session. "I suppose I could do some more strength training, but... y'know, I think I'd rather do some shuriken work. I could use the practice." Weapon practice had always kind of come naturally to Yanoda, but it wouldn't do to get rusty. Even the sharpest blade needs maintenance, after all. Pulling a paper target out of his sleeve, Yanoda affixed it to the log he had used for his pushups and retreated to a distance of about ten meters. Taking his shuriken in hand, he concentrated on the complex mental calculations required to line up the throw accurately. A well-trained shinobi could do this instinctually, but Yanoda wasn't quite there yet. With a swift movement, he launched the spinning projectile at the log and watched anxiously for the results. With a thunk, the shuriken lodged itself in the target's third outermost ring, netting him 3 points. "Tch. Not a good start." This time remembering to compensate for wind resistance, he threw his second shuriken. This one embedded itself in one of the inner rings, earning him 7 points. "Better, but not better enough." With concentration etched into his facial expression, Yanoda carefully lined up his next throw, and let fly the shuriken. This one managed to reach the 2nd innermost ring, tantalizingly close to the bull's-eye, and earning him 9 points. With barely-contained excitement, Yanoda lined up his fourth throw and sent it spinning right into the bull's-eye, for a whopping 20 points. His fifth throw followed suit, striking the bull's-eye shuriken and ricocheting off into the grass. "I'm counting it!" Yanoda shouted to nobody in particular. "59 points. Not too shabby." he congratulated himself, then sauntered over to the target to retrieve his shuriken.

[WC:300] [Thread WC: 723] [To Be Cont'd]
Yanoda
Yanoda
Citizen

Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:09 pm
Yanoda carefully replaced his shuriken into their rightful hiding-places within the folds of his voluminous sleeves, and with a weary look up at the sun's position, said "I think it's time for a break." Kneeling down next to his target-log, Yanoda pulled a small bento lunch from his bag and hopped up on the log to eat. This is part of training too, I guess. Overworking yourself without food or rest only damages your body in the long run. he mused while thoughtfully munching his food. It really is a peaceful day. he thought to himself, admiring the pristine natural surroundings. He stopped chewing for a moment as he pondered something. Wait a minute... how do they keep this place looking so nice? I know I'm not the only one who uses this training area. It should be covered in craters and burned foliage and tree stumps and all sorts of other stuff. Who cleans this place up every time? he sat there for a moment, puzzling over the dilemma. Eventually, coming to the conclusion that he just didn't know, Yanoda shrugged and continued eating. 

Yanoda, finishing his meal, gently put his bento box back into his bag and buttoned it closed. He stood up to stretch out his aching muscles, and let out a big yawn. "Well then... that'll probably do it for today. Now I can finally get back to the most important thing." he sighed, and let himself fall backwards onto the grass. Cloud watching. Truly a shinobi's greatest responsibility. Can't let those clouds get away with whatever they're planning. Yanoda watched the clouds pass by for quite a while, until the gentle breeze finally lulled him to sleep.

[WC: 282] [Thread WC: 1005] [Thread Gains: 5 Stat Points] [Finished]
Yanoda
Yanoda
Citizen

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:42 pm
bump
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:47 pm
Hi, I can totally approve your stat gain.

However, I also suggest claiming training towards a jutsu/skill of some sort if you can.

Feel free to edit your post if you want, but in the meantime your stats are approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum