Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Invention Must Be Protected [P,NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invention Must Be Protected [P,NK]

Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:17 pm
"I guess you could call in that.  Its just making and fixing gadgets and stuff, ya know?  Mom kinda gets it, says it a bit like the fuuinjutsu we do, but... I dunno, it just wasn't my thing, ya know?  Well maybe you dont know, you seem all into that AND ninja stuff."  Hayate pulled his feet up to sit indian style/crosslegged, his hands resting on his knees.  It did feel a bit liberating to be out in the fresh air without his mask, without the heavy vest or compression shirt, just cool breeze under his tshirt. 

In response to the barrage of questions continuing, this time about Konoha.  "Well, we didn't hang out much.  There wasn't exactly a friendly vibe after Kiri's last visit, ya' know?"   Hayate gave a weak smile.  "We ran into some at a BBQ place outside of the exam proper - they do that REALLY well, check it out if you go - and they kinda snubbed us."  He was finding it easier and easier to talk about the events he had bottled up inside to this interested stranger.

"Anyways, They've got all kinda of bloodlines over there.  Dont think I met a genin that didn't have some special clan.  All sorts of those senju wood users, and some uzumaki, and a bug clan, and of course uchiha.   I only faced a senju and an uzumaki, myself.  The senju straight up quit when he realized he was up against someone from Kiri.  The Uzumaki was a tough one, I think he tried to use some music genjutsu on me, and he was FAST, but i dont think they're used to real combat.  I just went straight in for the hit, and none of his tricks had time to work, and he couldn't defend himself against a sword. I doubt he'd fall for that twice though."

"There was one that supposedly killed a fellow genin, in the exams.  I mean the rest of us drew blood, but you get disqualified if you go further that that over in 'friendly' leaf land.  But after their opponent was already incapacitated, they just straight up murdered them.  It was hushed up pretty quick and I didn't see it happen, but dont just assume they're all weak inside."

"But it wasn't a real challenge till i faced Asami."  Hayate fell silent for a second.  Maybe not quite so easy.  "Now i've got to find another way to make chuunin"

408 wc
2086 twc
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

The Invention Must Be Protected [P,NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invention Must Be Protected [P,NK]

Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:35 pm
"Interesting..." Nero thought, "I didn't really believe my parents anyway when they told me Konoha ninja were all weak as hell; but I kind of imagined it must've had some basis on reality. Along with all the assumptions... Interesting... Hopefully one day I'll be able to go there and see it for myself.". "Don't worry, Hayate." he answered to the Genin's statement, "I'm sure you'll become a chuunin in no time. Coming in second place is no easy task, especially since you say the Konoha ninja were nothing to joke about.". He stood silent for a second, both waiting for an answer and also enjoying the environment, the air, the view (not that there was anything special with it, but it was nice anyway), the joy of having his invention saved. He used his Ice Release: Token Creation technique once again, this time creating a small bird statue out of ice. It... Almost did look like a bird. At the very least, it looked like very artistic approach at the attempt to make a bird statue.

"So..." Nero said, breaking the silence once again, (he was now lying down on one of the empty benches, looking at the small statue he had created, "Becoming a chuunin... Is that like... Your general goal or something?". "What's mine, anyway? Do I also want to become a chuunin? I mean, I guess I do, there's no harm in ranking up. But I wouldn't say it's my goal... What is? I haven't planned to do anything. Well... I think I do have one goal...". Nero took out his heirloom dagger, the Character Development, from his pouch. He started examining it (even though he knew the smallest details on it), as he recalled his father's words, after he gave him the weapon, "One day... You'll kill me with this...". "Oh yeah..." Nero thought, "But does that even count? I mean, it wasn't a goal that I set myself. Maybe I should just straigh up set a goal. Like, to kill a missing ninja. That's a good one, I guess, even if it is a basic one... I don't know. I guess I've gotta think about that.".
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:47 pm
Hayate noticed the boy forming and unforming ice in his hands.  So he was a special clan/bloodline himself.  Ice release wasn't something just anyone could learn.

My general goal?  Hayate hadn't thought of it that way.   "I dont know if I'd say its my goal.  I guess it is.  It's just, like, the next thing i have to do.  I mean Asami made chuunin and I can't let her get too far ahead, and as much as the genin missions help the village, they dont feel like real ninja work, you know?"

The guy had to have a reason for asking all this.  "Why, are you like against it or something?  Or do you have some special goal of your own?"

WC 122
TWC 2208
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:15 pm
Nero jumped up from the bench he was sitting on. "NO." he said, a lot more energetic than before. He created an ice ball in his hand and then crushed it in his fist. "I'm not against it, I'm behind it! Let's do it, let's beat Azari and let's become chuunin ourselves.". He started walking around looking at his hands (for some reason), then he created an ice kunai, and started swinging, "LET'S TRAIN! TOMORROW! Since you have only one day left, right? ARE YOU IN? ARE WE TRAINING TOMORROW?". The sudden change in Nero's mood was visibly weird. It came out of nowhere. Nero didn't know what it was either. Maybe it came from the euphoria, that came from his invention being safe (but he couldn't tie every single thought in his head and feeling in his hearth to that single event). Or maybe it was he tried to overcome his sadness that originated from his lack of goals; and the best way to do that was try to hold on to the first goal he could think of, which was the one brought up by Hayate.

Nero would wait for an answer, eagerly and excitedly. If it took too long, he would even start throwing kicks and punches around.
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:50 am
The sudden 'NO' startled Hayate.  As Nero began his enthusiastic punching and kicking, eager to start, his energy maybe began to infect the 15 year old just a bit as well.
"Its Asami, by the way, not Azari.  But... sure why not.   Tomorrow afternoon?"  He'd have to go in for one last look at his exam injuries tomorrow morning, but he should get the all clear, no problem.

Remembering Nero's earlier greeting, Hayate held out his hand to shake on it.

WC 81
TWC 2289
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:18 pm
"Ok. Azhami. Whatever. We'll surpass her. I mean, also each other, I guess.". He realized he was out of breath from throwing punches and kicks around, and also getting himself too excited. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. "Okay, what I mean is, we're Kiri ninja. We can't accept defeat, even between each other.". He sheated all weapons he had pulled out become of his hyperactivity attack, and continued, "Tomorrow it is.". He was feeling more hopeful suddenly, than before. Mood swings were nothing new to Nero, but when he felt inspired, it didn't go away that simply. He believed in himself a little bit more now, and felt a greater sense of determination. 

He didn't know what else to do, so becoming stronger seemed like a valid option. "See you tomorrow, then Hayate. It was nice to meet you.". Still energetic as he was a minute ago, he dashed towards one of the building and ran on its walls, to the top, and started jumping between rooftops.  "Time to get strong." Nero thought, feeling the wind on his face as he traveled above the village, "I'll kill dad. If i fulfill the goal he set for me, that would free me to find a new goal, and start working towards it, a life I'll set myself.". He pulled out the Character Development from his ninja pouch, spinning it in his hand, with a smile on his face.

[EXIT, 814 words since the mid-thread claim;
Claiming; 
4 stats, 399 words towards Dynamic Entry, finishing its training.
415 words towards Yuki Physiology ]
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:20 pm
Approved
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:35 pm
Hayate watched as the older ninja acted on the energy he was feeling.  Nero bounded up the walls, and Hayates normally blank expression cracked into a bit of a smile.  Boundless energy was insidious, bound to eventually get inside you if you stuck around it enough.   He'd have time enough to deal with the fallout of whatever had happened, if there even was any besides in his head.  For now, it was time to focus on the future.

He uncrossed his legs and stood up, t shirt falling a bit loosely around his body.  It was time to go home, rest a bit, and enjoy his families company.  No doubt they'd have more questions for him, but that was fine.  He was ready for it.

WC 125
TWC 2414

12 stats.
1000 to learn http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t38987-hidden-trinkets-technique
1414 toward B Rank Split Second (already had 204 so now it's 1618/3000)
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:41 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum