Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Quest For Falcons Empty Quest For Falcons

Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:36 pm
Tadashi woked up abruptly, having a bad dream he would rather forget about. Now that he thought about it, his brother Raiu gave him scary stories the other night to read. The crimson-haired boy would never know the reason why he was such a huge sucker for stories like that. He would sigh, extremely bored with what he would do today. He could train like he has always been doing for the past months since he has been a Genin it was totally not getting old. He could also do some missions, but he had been doing missions nonstop for the past weeks. The crimson-haired boy wanted freedom, to travel, to explore the Fire Country and its greatness. Suddenly, an imaginary light-bulb appeared above his head, shining brilliantly, as he found a solution to his problem. "I should get a summoning contract." He thought, happy as he found something to ease his boredom. But the question was, which summoning contract would he make with? "It could be a toad, no they're really weird! Bears, they're too big, and who knows, they might try to eat me if I make them angry." He shuddered at the thought of a bear eating him whole, and Tadashi being digested inch by inch. Anyways, in order to explore the Fire County, he would have to take a shower and a very good one as it would probably take hours, probably a few days if he really wasn't lucky. He would need to pack up, probably he would need to bring his Katana if bandits attacked him, which really isn't that farfetched of a possibility. Also, he would need to bring food, water, a map and a scroll to create a contract with the species. He would then take his shower, wear his normal attire bring his Katana, and a backpack which is a godsend in this perilous journey.  

"A Summoning Contract, huh Tadashi, playing with the big guns." His father gave a quick glance at the crimson-haired boy, crossing his fingers under the table for the man to give an approving smile. His father was casually scrolling through the newspaper whilst drinking a cup of coffee. If the crimson-haired boy could remember correctly his father would usually put hot water, vanilla cream, 2 cubes of sugar, and finally dark roast coffee beans. Tadashi would squinch his nose a little bit as he detested and hated the smell of coffee. "Here." Tadashi's father handed him a red scroll, tied with yellow strings. "This should help you get the animals to get your Summoning Contract ready. All that's left is for you to get the race to respect you and sign the contract. Good luck." Tadashi's father flashed a happy smile to the boy to which Tadashi smiled. The boy closed the door as he gave a thumbs up just before he did that. 

The crimson-haired boy then proceeded to walk through downtown Konoha. It was about 70 degrees Fahrenheit, it was a little cool with some breeze coming in with a generous amount of warmth. The sun was shining through the horizon, as some stratus clouds were covering it, just a little bit. That could be the reason that there was a little breeze in the area. Whilst Tadashi was walking through the downtown area, he saw a lot of people probably in a rush to go somewhere. At first, the teenager saw adults going to work as it was already 10:00 AM, then he saw some young kids, without any ninja forehead protectors, he would assume that the kids were probably Academy Students. He could of sworn that he saw his mother in a building not too far away from him as he waved towards her, with a bright smile on his face. His mother waved back to him as he began to run towards the village gates. Suddenly, he was about to leave the village, he was stopped by a hand, a really familiar one. 

Tadashi looked up, as he saw his older brother Raiu. "Hey Raiu, what are you doing here at this time?" The crimson-haired boy stared in confusion. Raiu stifled a laugh as he replied and questioned, "Patrol duty, one of the guards got sick today, so I had to fill in today, but enough about me, why were you about to leave the village?" He asked with a stern face. The crimson-haired boy mentally facepalmed himself, if he hadn't notified the patrols, the Hokage advisors, or even the Hokage that he wanted to get a Summoning Contract outside of the village, he could have put an unwanted Missing Ninja status on him, and nobody wanted to have a Missing Ninja status. Tadashi then said, "Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you, but I'm going to get a Summoning Contract outside of the village." He sheepishly explained.

"Really? Which race are you trying to sign with?" His older brother asked, "Uhhhh…. I haven't really decided yet." The crimson-haired boy lightly blushed in embarrassment. Raiu facepalmed himself, "If you're going to Summoning Contract, WHY THE HELL DO YOU NOT KNOW WHICH RACE YOU WANT?!" Raiu then proceeded to regain his composure. "Anyways, I recommend the Galeforce Falcons, really good ones with ocular Genjutsu, Wind Release, they have a really diverse location such as forests, tundras, tropics, and deserts,  and much more, but they're a pain in the ass to sign a contract with. But good luck Tadashi." Raiu then gave a pat on the to Tadashi as the boy left the village gates to depart on his journey. 

26 Hours Later

I had been over one day, and Tadashi has found no sign of the Galeforce Falcons. In that day, Tadashi scrolled through his map and saw that he was in the Konoha Forest. He was trekking through the Forest really slowly since there was a lot of dangerous poison ivy, and a bunch of trees which clouded his vision. He could have sworn that he went to the wrong route many times, probably 14 times if he counted correctly. Suddenly, the weather switched from warm to absolutely frigid. It was 40 degrees, and all the time Tadashi was shivering like a little baby. It was hell to say the very least. He wanted to find these Falcons as fast as possible, so he only slept 7 hours to maximize the time he has. He didn't take a shower in these hours, so he smelled pretty bad, maybe on the levels of manure. After these grueling 26 hours of being in the Konoha forest, he exited the place as he saw 3 figures, 1 with a Kunai, another with a Chain Whip, and the last one barehanded. All of them wearing black shirts, and black pants, and a face mask, except the one barehanded because he had blonde hair.  "Are these guys bandits?"  Tadashi thought, clearly annoyed that people were trying to rob him, especially when he didn't sleep well, and he had a goal to accomplish. But the crimson-haired boy didn't care, he would just beat the crap out of them until they said uncle.

When the bandits spotted him, two of them with weapons would come up to him, ready to brawl. "Give me all of your money and your belongings right now, scum of Konoha!" They both shouted simultaneously to which Tadashi smirked, "It's funny, how you constantly kill and steal from people saying that they're scum, but in reality. You're the scum of the century." The two bandits saw red as one of them rushed towards Tadashi, Kunai in hand. He tried to stab the crimson-haired boy in the heart.

Futile 

His movements were so incredibly slow that Tadashi simply pushed the bladed weapon to the left as it fell to the ground easily. What the bandits didn't expect was the Genin to punch him in the stomach, the impact sent him spinning to the ground as he coughed up some blood, passing out. But just before he passed out, he muttered some incomprehensible words, too spread out to understand.

The second one was hesitant to fight, seeing his partner passing out in one strike. He looked at Tadashi's eyes, spelling out immense pain to whoever would come to face him. However the foolish bandit came rushing anyways with his metal chain whip. As he was running Tadashi quickly performed the Rat and Boar hand seals, increasing his speed and reaction time, it was the Jutsu know as Flicker Movement.

Before the bandit knew it, the crimson-haired boy was leaving afterimages of himself, kicking the aggressor in the stomach harshly. He was sent flying to a tree as leaves fell down on him because of the impact of the blow. He struggled to get up as he coughed up spit, with his stomach churning and not recovering well after the blow. But the bandit wasn't going to give up yet. With the chain whip still in his hand, he ran towards Tadashi while spinning, creating speed and lethalness to his weapon. He swung the whip, with a blade attached to it. In a blink of an eye, the crimson-haired boy unsheathed his Katana and blocked the first swing by leaning and angling the Katana to block the first strike.

The bandit continued to these swings, hoping to tire the boy out, but it wasn't working. Every time, the Genin would just block the attack, leaving afterimages because of the effect of Flicker Movement. It was starting to get boring, so when Tadashi blocked  the weapon for the last time, he grabbed the bladed part of the chain whip, causing a little blood to drip down, but he didn't care. Instantly, he infused Lightning Chakra in his blade to conduct electricity through the chain whip. When the bandit realized what the crimson-haired boy was doing, he tried to let go of the weapon, but it was too late.

"GAHHH!!!!" The bandit felt electricity coursing through his body, as the pain was too unbearable. He fell to the ground, eyes closed also passed out. Tadashi let the chain whip fall to the ground as he walked over the blonde bandit who was standing, unfazed with the situation and that his 2 partners were knocked out. "Impressive kid, but I think you're mistaken if you can take me down." He slyly smirked. Tadashi merely got in his battle stance, both hands on his Katana. Suddenly, the man appeared in front of him, giving him a sharp punch to a stomach which sent pain all over his body. Then, before Tadashi could retaliate, the blonde gave him a kick to the side which forced the crimson-haired boy to spin around in the air before dropping to the ground. 

Tadashi got up in shock as he was being easily overpowered by some bandit. If they were in a different world, the boy would ask him to be his sensei, but sadly this was not the case. He would then proceed to unsheathe his Katana before jumping back a few meters. The blonde bandit would look in intrigue, thinking about what the boy would do. "I can only use this jutsu once a day, so I need to make this count." The Genin analytically thought as he performed the Ox>Rabbit>Monkey hand seals in succession as bolts of lightning burst out in his hand. "Chidori!" He yelled as he rushed towards the bandit. Tadashi was about to hit the man, but he simply moved to the left and gave the Genin a powerful punch to the cheek which shut down the Chidori in an instant while sending the boy flying, hitting a nearby tree as his consciousness faded.

4 hours later

"OOOWWW!!!" Tadashi cried out in pain and anguish, he had woken up from his comatose state after the blonde bandit had knocked him out and his cheek felt swollen and bruised. He was in a pretty sour mood, and would report to Konoha that they're 3 bandits on the run, but his main objective is to find the Galeforce Falcons. From a distance, he saw another forest as he ran towards there, but for some reason, there was a door made out herbs and leaves with a golden bell hanging down. The crimson-haired boy would proceed to ring the bell as he heard a loud cry. Suddenly the door would open as tens of hundreds of falcons would appear. Some flying, some resting on tree, others conversing with each other. A blue florescent light would shine over the area. A pond of water would be just in front of Tadashi as he stared in amazement.

In about a few seconds, all of the falcons stared at him, with disgust, shock, interest, or just a mix of all. One of the falcons, who had a mix of black and white fur, stood atop of the birds, as if they were a leader. There was a lot of commotion, talking about why a human was here, and what his business was here, all the commotion stopped when the falcon leader roared, "SILENCE!" He looked down at Tadashi, with a superiority glint in his eyes. Despite the difference of height between the two, the Genin couldn't help but feel inferior to him. 

"State your business here human." The falcon said, cutting to the chase. Tadashi gulped while walking towards the pond while getting courage, "My name is Tadashi Namikaze, a Genin of Konoha, I have came here to ask you to make a Summoning Contract with me." The Galeforce falcons gasped and even laughed a little bit especially the king. " You want me? King of the Galeforce Falcons of the Fire County to make a contract with a lowly Konoha boy like you? You have guts to come all of this way to find us, but I'll strike you an offer, if you can find a red leaf in 100 of these green falling leaves at the right, We'll make a contract with you." The King offered to which Tadashi nodded. The crimson-haired boy turned to the right to see a cluster of falling leaves as he performed the Rat and Boar hand seals once more to further increase his speed as he jumped into action. 

In the air there were tens of hundreds of leaves to which he saw a red leaf, he jumped tree by tree, using the Tree Climbing/Surface Walking technique on the soles of his feet to ascend higher. When he saw the red leaf, high up in the air. He threw his Kunai, with near perfect accuracy to pierce the leaf at a nearby tree, signifying the catch. There was many cacaws, showing that the Galeforce Falcons were very impressed with Tadashi's performance. The crimson-haired boy grabbed the Kunai, deactivating his Flicker Movement and Tree Climbing/Surface Walking technique at the same time. The King formed a clapping symbol with his wings and the group did the same also. 

"Nice job, kid, now draw blood with your hand, writing your name linking yourself with the race. I'll give you my fingerprints my talon." Tadashi did as told while he cut off a sliver a his skin from his thumb, drawing blood. He wrote his name in the Japanese Kanji as the King put a finger print with his talon.

"Welcome to the race of the Galeforce Falcons, Tadashi Namikaze of Konoha."

WC: 2512

Claims:
Summoning Contract: Galeforce Falcons
512 into Fire Release
12 Stat Points

Last edited by Tadashi Namikaze on Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Quest For Falcons Empty Re: Quest For Falcons

Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:42 pm
Approved.

Goodness, man, edit your signature to not be a massive blob of darkness after the gif
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:50 am
Made some edits on the thread, change 512 into Water Release to 512 into Fire Release. Requesting Mod opinion
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:32 am
Sure. Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum