Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Yesterday at 9:25 pmTakeshiyama
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 44150

A Warm Sky [Yurei] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Warm Sky [Yurei]

Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:33 am
Damon shook his head. “You think observing everything will give us a sense of perspective, huh.” This was not quite spoken as a question, rather a thought spoken aloud. “So. Observing a reformation that we’ll push for ourselves.” Damon looked away from Yurei’s eyes, eyes that showed pain even while he laughed and smiled, off towards the city, their new place of residence. For now.

The grey eyed Uchiha chuckled mildly, “Sorry, that was just at the notion that you’re capable of not talking about some form of revolution.” He arched an eyebrow at the boy, almost challenging him to dispute the point. Otherwise he would continue, “This village?” His eyes lingered over the houses, the citizens within sleeping comfortably. They must feel safe here, otherwise they would not have lingered with the absence of the kage of rot. Rumor had it that he had not been seen in month, by citizen or shinobi alike. His eyes drifted off towards the building that housed the Raikage, built into the side of one of the infamous mountains in the Land of Lightning. “I’m curious as to the reasons people here become a shinobi, even among the poor reputation that Kumo holds. Perhaps I’ll make my observations a little more hands on.” He bumped Yurei’s shoulder lightly with his own. “Goes hand in hand with me trying to develop more bonds, so it works pretty well.”
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 0

Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:15 am
Yurei smiled faintly slightly shaking his head as he looked on at the Kumogakuran landscape. “Only if it comes to it. I’ll let them make their own decisions. For now,” he chuckled, a cheeky sneer shifting onto his face. Damon began to chuckle to himself prompting a skeptical, but endearing expression on Yurei’s face. With the explanation, the Uchiha’s smile grew, Yurei even letting out a chuckle, nearly a laugh, himself. He gave a soft sigh and a smile, nothing short of an acceptance of Damon’s point, and returned to the moonlight-christened village, its vacant, milky light revealing every thin line across each of the land’s folds, natural or otherwise.

“Sometimes it’s all I can think about,” Yurei said, his smile fading momentarily. “Or maybe all the time,” he said softly, chuckling to himself. This time he did not look at Damon, but instead his hand, stretching each across the cement as he thought to himself.

Damon now continued, prompting a thought in Yurei he’d strangely never considered. What was the purpose of a Kumogakure Ninja? The Uchiha smirked at the thought, allowing for Damon to continue without interruption. He faced his brother, returning a smile and a nod. “I’m glad you’re up to it.” The Uchiha’s eyes returned to their usual destination, but only physically. In truth, Yurei looked behond the village. Its walls. The stars themselves. What he really saw was himself. His past, rather than his ambitions for the future. His mouth curved, and he sighed. “I’ll leave that to you, then,” Yurei whispered, leaning slightly toward Damon before returning. “I need some time away from my own dreams. To focus on the little things. The things I used to enjoy before some revolution was all I could think about.”

WC: 3047
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:46 am
“I’m surprised you place so much faith in me,” Damon said, only partially joking. “Up until now, I’ve relied on you so much. Too much, even.” He looked wistfully forwards, the moon fading towards the horizon behind them. He laughed morbidly, “It’s kind of pathetic, isn’t it? After everything that happened, I seemed to have collapsed in on myself.” His grey eyes looked towards the ever dimming stars. “Here I wanted to be a hero and save the world when I couldn’t even save myself.” It was true. When push came to shove, Damon fell and he clung on to Yurei in order to stop himself from falling further.

“Maybe,” he paused. “Maybe we just need a break from having to fight against the world.” As he spoke, the sun began its breaching of the night, the sky turning from an inky darkness to a deep orange hue, complimented by a light red hue, mixed with yellow. “Maybe it will be the dawn of a new day for us, Yurei.”
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:12 am
“Of course I’d put my faith in you,” Yurei replied with a soft smile and the closing of his eyes. He faced Damon directly, opening as eyes as he returned to the view of the city laid out before their feet. “After all, I’m not asking you to fight anyone,” he chuckled, briefly glancing in Damon’s direction with a nudge. Damon continued, Yurei nodding subtly to the beat of his words like a rhythm. “A real tragedy,” Yurei chimed in, taking a deep breath. “I always thought I somehow took that dream from you,” the Uchiha said, his stare hardening. His silvery eyes narrowed, sunken and with a tinge of purple; his brows furrowed slightly, and his mouth thinned. “I felt like a made you take on my dream and forget everything else. Hopefully, that’s not the case.” Yurei stood up, groaning slight as he did so, the air escaping his lungs as he stretched his legs. He placed his thin hand on Damon’s shoulder, watching as the sun rose, peaking just above the horizon. Life flourished in the sky once again, the sun’s warm light touching the city below in a comforting embrace. “Make sure you have your own dream too, Damon. I want my brother back, not some shadow of myself,” the Uchiha murmured, though warmly. His voice rang with a genuine plea, a concern he had long held.

"I'd like that," Yurei remarked simply, the sun’s rays swimming in his eyes, tinging them with a vibrant orange. Air escaped his flared nostrils, a small chortle rumbling in his throat. “A new dawn,” the Uchiha repeated, holding out his hand to Damon as a drew a kunai from the other. “Then we’ll commemorate it together. Do you still have my headband?”

WC: 3340
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:17 pm
His grey eyes were fixed on the break of dawn. “That was never the case, Yurei. Maybe one day I can come back to that dream, but for now it’s beyond the horizon.” Damon remained on the edge of the roof, even as Yurei began to rise. He wanted to stay there further, letting the wind cool him from the rays of the morning sun. His attention was robbed as he was asked about the whereabouts of an old headband.

Damon half handedly signed a couple of handseals and extended his palm upwards, the headband of Hoshigakure forming in a combination of particles. Upon its arrival, the Uchiha would gesture his hand towards Yurei, inviting him to take it. The sunlight reflected off of the kunai the boy already held in his hand.
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:18 am

Yurei sighed, delicately plucking the headband from Damon’s grip. His silvery eyes watched it for a moment, almost entranced in the metal’s reflection. He could see the sun’s sweltering light, then the softness of his pale face. His reflection was that of withered man, silk-like hair draped over his face. Inching forward, the Uchiha placed his headband on the roof’s border, taking a deep breath as he raised his kunai. The engraved star stared at him, glared at him, but Yurei did not blink. With a hiss, the Uchiha slashed through the metal, cutting across the Hoshigakure star.

He stood straight, gripping his unruly hair between his fingers, the headband he held reduced to his ring finger and pinkie. Stretching his other hand behind his head, Yurei sliced at his hair, severing it less thanmidway through its length. His silk-like tresses parted, forming a sort of frame along his alabaster face with the rest, though long, tapering around his neck.

“To a new day, Damon,” Yurei stated, lowering his arms as the sleeves of his kimono parted over his thin hands, the sun reflecting in his blank yet astute eyes.

WC: 3530

[EXIT]

Claims: 3530/6000 words to Sleight of Hand
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:49 am
Approved Yurei <3
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:45 pm
--Exit--
WC: 3143
Claiming: 2791 words towards Raikiri to finish it with Max Stats (6000/6000), remaining 352 words towards Bringer of Darkness (352/3000)
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:51 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum: