Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Rebellious (Solo/P/Mission) Empty Rebellious (Solo/P/Mission)

Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:13 pm
Missions Done in Thread (One after Another):

D-Rank: Capture The Prankster
Spoiler:
D-Rank: Guarding the Parade
Spoiler:
D-Rank: Scum of the Leaf
Spoiler:
D-Rank: The Cat Lady
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kyo <3 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Rebellious (Solo/P/Mission) Empty Re: Rebellious (Solo/P/Mission)

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:01 am
Childhood Drawing:
Today was the day, Kyo would get his very own tattoo and he planned to get on his central right shoulder. As a kid, he dreamt of becoming a great hero to all, an all mighty force that would give it his all for just one. His name would be the name of a hero and his power would be his and nobody else's. In his palms, he proudly carried the reference photo, a picture he created when he was young of what he imagined his future occupation being. With this, he would become great. Finally he could show the world his dream coming true as he trained nearly everyday to do it. He brought a great sum of 2,000 ryo with him that he would use to pay for his tattoo. With pride, he stormed off to the tattoo parlor without a care for his parent's disapproval of it.

As he neared his destination, he remembered how his parent's said the tattoo was ugly or stupid, but when he looked back at it, he saw nothing but a great dream of his realized presently. His parents always were trying to keep him from his dreams day after day. He dreamt of being a ninja and they said no. He dreamt of buying a katana and they said no. Now, they hate him because of his tattoo. It felt like limitation after limitation, but today would be the exception for Kyo.

He stormed into the tattoo parlor for his appointment and was greeted by a guy covered in tattoos from head to toe.
"Hey man, are you Kyo?"
Kyo smiled.
"Yeah!"
The tattoo man got out from behind his stand and gave a great smile through his bearded, inked face.
"Right back here. I am Izumi your tattoo artist for today. What kind of picture do you want on you again?"
Kyo walked to the man next to some kind of chair that reminded him of a dentist's chair. The tattoo artist was already preparing his rubber gloves and chakra tattooing needle. With a large, cheesy grin Kyo knew this man had seen it all and would be happy to see his drawing. He handed the drawing to the artist which got the artist's smile to drop and his face to clench up. The artist showed the picture to Kyo after doing a double take.
"Wait are you serious?"
Kyo nodded.
"You want this shit on your skin? I am going to stop you right there. I refuse."
His face dropped as the tattoo artist handed back the picture and scowled.
"This was a waste of my time."
The artist walked away as Kyo frowned deeply and walked out of the tattoo shop humiliated. He looked at his own drawing and began to wonder if his dreams were laughable. It seemed so stupid for someone to judge the tattoo they are getting paid to do. As he walked out of the tattoo parlor, a guy in black gloves and a light brown trench coat showed up from around a dark alley.
"Hey kid, what's the matter? They won't give you what you want?"
Kyo scowled taking this in a demeaning and belittling way. He snapped at the guy.
"What the fuck is it to you creep?"
The guy in the trench coat adjusted his sunglasses to look somehow even more untrustworthy than before. He had a calm demeanor still that rubbed off on Kyo, especially since Kyo was wearing a Konoha headband and had to represent the leaf ninja. After a pause, the shady man began to speak.
"I will give you the tattoo you dreamed of. It will recreate you. I am Sora, a traveling tattoo artist for ninja around the world. If you do a small favor for me, I will make your tattoo for you. Here give me the picture for a look."
Kyo was kind of bothered by the man, but realized there was probably some wisdom to the man. He had such charisma and confidence that he had to have meant what he said. The ninja handed him the picture and the shady man gave a brief look of appointment's before smiling again.
"This won't do. I will sketch up a cooler version that still shows the beauty behind this picture. It will just require my favor and nothing more."
He looked at the shady man feeling it was too good to be true, but decided this was what he truly wanted. Kyo smiled and shook the hand of the shady man.
"What's the favor?"
The shady man began to chuckle.
"You must complete 4 D-rank missions for Konoha and give me every bit of ryo they give you by the end of the day. Times a ticking. Better run. After this, the tattoo is yours."
Kyo nodded and ran as quickly as he could towards the mission center. Not taking a second for a breath. Once he reached there, he would accept four D-rank missions and begin the race to complete each one.

[WC: 839]
4 Stats to be gained at the end of the thread.
(Will Claim all at the end of this thread for approval).

Last edited by Kyo <3 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:56 am
"Catch someone putting up graffiti every where? Maybe doing four d-rank missions in a day isn't going to be so bad after all.
Kyo said as he clenched his fists and ran from rooftop to rooftop in search of the boy. All across, he found walls of buildings with dicks spray painted onto them. With a sigh, he knew what he was up against.
"This kid is immature as hell. This mission is going to be easy. As soon as I get the kid,..."
He got a devilish smile all over his face and took another great leap to another person's rooftop.
"... I'm going to drag him all the way back to jail. I hope he enjoys his untouched butt hole while he still has it."
Kyo laughed to himself as he knew he would probably just talk down to the kid about why graffiti was stupid and not an art form when you drew penises on the side of buildings. He was ready to grab this kid by the ear and take him far away. D-rank missions were so ridiculously stupid most of the time, but Kyo was still taking this seriously. He couldn't forget the time that thief nearly killed him in that horrible fight. One false word and he could have been dead on that mission, but, nonetheless, he tightened his headband and ran across the rooftops at a speed of 27 on a search for the prankster. 

This mission would not be a close failure, but he would have to use as little chakra as he could to catch the kid. To ensure he could protect the parade, capture the petty thief, and catch the five kittens without being out of resources. If this kid cost him his best techniques, it was game over for him and no tattoo for him. He was going to give these missions his all and the best he could possibly do. Kyo dreamed of realizing his tattoo in a day with new found strength and respect. This was going to make or break him.

Kyo focused conserving his energy and reduced speed in search of the little brat all while coming up with a plan to catch the kid. Knowing that swamp of the under world and his dragon flame jutsu would destroy the kid and cause property damage, he was left to his rock section cane and fire stream to teach the kid a lesson. If the little runt decided it would be best to try to kill him or slip away, a few hits on the shins from his rock section cane was sure to stop him. Kyo would be ready, he could use the blunt handles of his kunai to strike the kid or just through the cane between the brat's legs to trip him up. As he reached the next rooftop in a great leap, he heard a yell from below that wasn't someone mad at him for being on their roof this time.
"Hey you little shit! You think this is funny? Just because I am gay, doesn't mean you have to spray paint a dick on my house. Come closer, I dare you homophobic fuck!"
Kyo changed direction and jumped down onto his feet with a confused look. An angry man behind an oddly realistic and well done mural of dicks. The kid seemed to have a talent. A Misplaced talent, but still a talent.
"Oh boy a konoha ninja. What are you going to do, give me a ticket with your fucking jutsu?"
With this, Kyo gave a massive frown and began to wonder about the people he was protecting. He knew some people didn't exactly like ninja in konoha for some dumb reason, but he always thought that was for people who still live in their parent's basement at 30. Composing himself so he wouldn't just tell the person off, he began to speak calmly.
"Where did the boy go? I am here to capture him and make him pay."
The man began to crack up instead of answer as Kyo looked around for the little brat. Finally, it seems the man came back to his senses.
"He ran off to the south onto the roof tops. Aren't you supposed to be senselessly and brutally killing innocents instead of baby sitting. You know, ninja are pretty bad for the economy too..."
After hearing the key word 'south', Kyo changed direction and began to run off as the man began to blabber about politics instead of thanking him. The nerve of the people he protected really got to him sometimes. Made him question if these people should be left to natural selection or not. Not because the guy was gay or anything, Kyo couldn't really care about that. What he did care about was how he was treated by the man. Anyhow, he still was quick to scale the building and get back up to the rooftops. Already the kid had gained 20 meters on him and didn't seem to notice he was there.
"Fuck, this kid is fast. No wonder so many people failed. Well looks like you just got to hit the little brat to win."
He took his kunai and lightly grabbed at the blade as he aimed with one eye shut. Focusing hard, he pictured it as a game of darts with the back of the kid's neck being the bulls eye. This game of darts required timing too. If it connected at the wrong time, the kid would fall two stories and die. Never thought he would have to use every bit of his precision in one throw, but still he focused in the distance at the kid and began to practice envisioning success. To imagine success and not think about failure was his ninja and mission way.

Kyo threw the kunai quickly with light cuts on his fingers from the blade of it. Throwing it handle first was a bit tricky, but he had practiced it a few times for situations just like this. As it traveled, the kunai roared through the air aiming for the little shit. It was ready to finds it mark and itching for justice. Kyo began to run at full speed towards the kid, avoiding multiple things on the rooftops. It was actually a bit of a skill to react to everything before him, but now wasn't the time to focus on how good the kid was. Now was the time to collect the unconscious brat and bring him back to justice.

Watching the little kid's legs hobble and wobble as he ran speedily across the building was priceless to the Genin. It was hilarous to watch how little the academy student was, but it was probably only a few years off from himself. Kyo sprinted across the top of the buildings beginning to widen his eyes.
"Shit."
He realized he forgot to account for momentum. Kyo had learned a bit of calculus, but not too much about physics. At the academy, he had opted for the abstract ninjutsu course over the ninjutsu with physics course. Those were the times to remember, he thought to himself. He regained a sense of calm as he remembered all the little brats that said he wouldn't amount to much, but failed the course. It was probably his fondest memory of the academy besides graduating it or before learning about this weird, abstract magical power called chakra inside of him that he could use to burn things. Now was not the time to go down the very short memory lane he had of his academy, now was the time to grab the kid before he fell off a roof.

He ran as the kunai ached for the kid. It whistled and hissed traveling like a snake through the air. If it hit at the destination he expected, the kid would be knocked out and probably begin to slip off a roof. Even if he wanted to, the kunai was his max speed and he wouldn't be able to out speed it with another to knock it off course. Even if he did knock it off course, it could spin around and have the blade forwards possibly. If that happened, Kyo was going to become a murderer and that was not on his to do list for innocents.

As he was around 10 meters from the kid, the kunai slammed smack dab into his neck.
"AWGGH!"
The kid groaned as he slammed against the back of his neck and fell to the ground behind him. The kunai seemed to have knocked the kid out cold and "harmlessly" as he expected it to, but the other expected outcome began as the kid flew forwards onto the slippery roof tiles. It looked silly to Kyo, not going to lie. Watching the kid slip down with dirt and grime coating his body was downright hilarous and filled with karma, but watching him slip slowly towards the edge of the rooftop was not all good to Kyo. A can of spray paint flew from the kid's hand and rolled down off the disgusting roof and down two stories. Kyo began to panic as the kid would most certainly end up the same as the can did if he didn't stop it. He channeled everything he had into going faster and began to try to calculate if he could make it in time or not. At the rate the kid was slipping, it seemed as though this was lights out for the kid.
"Think Kyo, think!"
He ran faster than before and began to huff and puff before reaching into his right weapon's pouch and quickly pulling out a kunai. There were seconds for him to aim to try to slice into the kid's clothing. Calculations ran through Kyo's head as he tried to figure this out. Nothing added up, so he figured slicing up the kid was better than letting him fall two stories. Without hesitation, he jumped into the air as he crossed the rooftops a bit higher for a vantage point and threw it to the end of the kid's sweatshirt. He had about a 2 inch window to make it or break it. Go to close and he kills the kid, go too far away and he kills the kid, don't throw at all and he kills the kid. The odds were never in his favor as he threw the kunai with everything he had and re-imagined over and over in his head a scenario where the kunai perfectly hit and stopped the runt from falling to his death. Kyo blinked after throwing it and clenched in teeth. Sweat from running and anxiety beaded up all across his body as the kunai whistled towards the boy.
"Please bull's eye, please bull's eye, please bull's eye."
Kyo whispered to himself as he was now closing in 5 meters. As the kunai closed in, it took a lot for Kyo to keep focused and not avert his eyes. His blood was pumping and all that could be heard next was the kunai closing in.
"SSCCH"
The kunai hit its mark while being centimeters away from the kid's torso. If the graffiti artist woke up now and leaned on his side, he would die. That was no matter though as Kyo reached the destination as the kid's long hair dangled from the edge of the rooftop.

As Kyo pulled out the kunai and hoisted his target over his shoulder, he began to chuckle in delight and fear.
"If the rest of the day is like this, I am going to lose my sanity by the end of it."
Kyo got a smirk still at the challenge and began to quickly catch his breath. Now was time to turn the boy in and try to rush over to the parade he would have to rush to. It was around a 10 minute window before his next mission started. Kyo quickly rushed back.

[WC: 2,000]
1st Mission Complete

Last edited by Kyo <3 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:59 am
Kyo was quick on his feet with his nostrils flaring after recovering both his kunai thrown. This was going to happen. He was going to make it to guard the feudal lord of the fire nation during his debut in the parade. It seemed like a simple body guard mission and a breather for him. He began to think who in the right mind would try to attack a feudal lord surrounded by Genin and as he thought this he began to realize that this mission was already harder than he anticipated.
"Fuck, maybe this will end up in some kind of historic assassination kids will make memes of. I really don't want to be in any memes."
As he said his motivation for the mission, he made it back to where he got the mission in faster time than expected. It seems today maybe really was his day.

As he turned in the unconscious boy with a bruise in the back of his neck, a lady gave him a funny look.
"Well looks like he was injured in the mission judging by the fresh bruise on the back of his neck. You gotta fill out some paper work for that sir."
Kyo looked both ways and began to sweat as she threw down a large stack of paper work. Quickly, he pointed off to her office.
"Oh my gosh, I think someone is using an invisibility technique. I can see it with my chakra vision. You better go check it out!"
She began to panic and run towards he office with a katana in hand.
"Where is he? Where is he?"
Quickly, Kyo weaved the boar, rat, and snake hand seals and touched the back of the boy's neck. The bruising vanished and suddenly the boy began to move a little.
"Where am I?"
The girl looked back to see the boy without a bruise and non longer unconscious. Quickly she slapped on handcuffs and gave it up to two armed shinboi and looked back at Kyo with a slight frown that turned to a grin.
"Would you look at that. My eye sight must be as bad as yours. Looks like there is no paper work for either of us."
With this Kyo, saluted off with a big, cheesy grin and ran off to the parade with time against his side as the girl let off a happy sigh.

Loud music and big crowds surrounded him as he made it across the the fire nation's feudal lord's grand parade float. It was eye catching with great big flames decorated across it and real flames spitting out from it in controlled spaces. Green and red clashed together in harmony all over the float and Kyo couldn't help but to just stare. At the very top, on top of a big, green pillar sat a throne painted to look gold with the konoha symbol all over. Nothing gave a better sense of nationalism and pride than this float. It could easily beat out all the others as the feudal lord spared not a single dime in its creation.
"You must be Kyo Terumi, Genin of Konoha skilled in the arts of ninjutsu correct?"
Kyo's head turned off of the masterful float to a pair of eyes and a headband. Soon a hand was outstretched as the guy's face lit up before him.
"I'm Riku. I am a personal body guard for the feudal lord and I specialize in taijutsu and medical ninjutsu. It's an honor."
This was another plus to the mission. Meeting skilled ninja of great importance while also being able to possibly shake hands with the feudal lord himself. At this rate, Kyo was chuunin bound before he knew it. He had missed the chuunin exam sign ups, but, after all of his help to the village with these missions,  maybe the Kage's mind could be changed about him being a Genin. Kyo knew little of Risako, but that was besides the point. Now was time for protection of the feudal lord.
"Nice to meet you Riku. I will give it all my all to keep the feudal lord safe from any assassination attempts that could occur today. Most of my attacks span over large areas, so I will have to be careful of the civilians. Great to do work with you and the feudal lord himself."
A man covered in painted markings came over to the two of them with a smile that somehow stayed serious while also welcoming. He held out a hand to Kyo and caught Kyo trying not to explode with pleasure for the honor of it. Instinctively, he bowed to the feudal lord before shaking his hand.
"Young Genin, there is no need to bow to anyone but the Hokage himself, but the gesture is much appreciated. Please humble yourself in front of me. After all, behind the formalities I am here for fun just like most of the people out there. Please, call me Akari."
Kyo noded and shook the firmly.
"I may be humble, but I won't let you down. You won't have a single thing to worry about Akari."
The feudal lord smiled and roughed up Kyo's hair a little as the other three Genin showed up around him with rather weird appearances for each of them. Still, though they looked odd, he knew the would help protect the feudal lord alongside him with whatever strength they had. The feudal lord spoke up as everyone was gathered.
"Let's have a good time. Have your eyes and ears ready, but don't be afraid to enjoy yourselves as you do so. This is a parade in front konoha civilians not a parade through the akatsuki's hideout. Have a good time young Genin and Riku. Now get into positions for the parade!"
The genin and Kyo got onto the four corners of the float dressed in all green with konoha symbols at the center of their chest. They were apart of the parade float as Akari wanted. This mission was actually more exciting than the others today

As the parade began, the float began to move in a line behind the others. The crowd was roaring as the first float began to move along and thus the mission had truly begun. Kyo heard what the feudal lord had said about enjoying himself, but hardly could listen. He knew this mission had to have had some kind of danger. To assassinate the feudal lord got you onto the bingo book and some people look at that as a way to get into the history books. Who knows what the feudal lord could have done to upset anyone in the crowds beyond. Kyo kept a smile and a wave on as the float started to slowly move across the main strip of konoha, but still kept his eyes moving.
"We love you Lord Akari!"
A group of fan girls yelled at the man sitting upon his very own throne. Kyo began to feel the embrace from everyone at konoha and began to unwind as the sense of danger was losing its grip on him. It seemed as though the feudal lord could have been right all along. The people seemed to love him all across the strip and he couldn't see anyone standing out in the crowd except for a few drunks drinking their weight in sake.

Everything became relaxed and for a moment he had a freedom of thought up on the parade float. He thought of how someday he could be in the same spot the feudal lord was for his contributions to konoha and thought back to how much this tattoo really did mean to him. The tattoo was a promise permanently etched onto his skin as a reason to never lose hope on this infinite dream of being the best he could be to the world. With the crowds cheers and laughter, he cracked a smile and waved a little faster. He was trusted today as a Genin of konoha for his skills. He was on a mission where he was depended on for his training and body. It all just seemed beautiful to him.

"Are theses what dreams look like?"
He said loud enough for the others on the float to hear, but not loud enough for anyone in the crowds to care over the deafening praise. From the other corner, he heard a Genin speak at the same sound level he had.
"Seems like it Kyo."

The float continued on its way and there wasn't a single threat he could see. The mission proved to be substantially easier than expected, but he would do it again in a heart beat if asked. Looking back to see the feudal lord's smiling face, he felt a sense of happiness overwhelm him. A sense of happiness that was cut short when he saw six robed figures on the rooftops.
"THE ROOF! THE ROOF!"
Kyo shouted as each one of them shout out a flurry of 20 fireballs a piece towards the feudal lord. Before he knew it, there was 120 fireballs coming at the feudal lord from all directions. Each one seemed to be 2 meters in diameter, but Kyo wasn't about to let this happen and neither were the others. The personal body guard of the feudal lord jumped up to the throne as the crowd screamed. A kind of transparent bubble appeared around him and the feudal lord that Kyo knew gave him the opening. He weaved the tiger hand seal and then began to spit out fireballs towards each of the robed figures. These fireballs moved at a speed of 40 with a power of 40 and were shaped to look like the mouths of a dragon. The attack took a lot out of him, but he knew this was perfect timing. It would hit the robed figures as they would be focused on their exhaustive creation of 20 fireballs each. Kyo watched as only half of them could dodge the attack while the others were turned to ashes from his jutsu. These were low level ninja, they had to have been.

The other Genin were quick to react to the situation as the feudal lord and Riku survived the storm of fireballs with immense strain put on Riku by the looks of it. The three others jumped onto the rooftops of the buildings and began to pursue the remaining three members taking a member a piece. By the looks of it they would out speed the rogue ninja and Kyo kept on the float to defend the feudal lord. Quickly, other ninja acting as security came in and began to evacuate or guard the feudal lord. Akari, looking at Kyo, began to smile greatly.
"You possess great power. If all those jutsu hit, you would have single handedly took out all the rogue ninja. Great job Kyo. I will be sure to write to the Hokage about your strives into becoming a great ninja of konoha."
The feudal lord was carried away at speeds faster than Kyo could see by security for the parade. Screams and fear echoed to him from the crowds only making the victory seem empty to him. He had stopped the attack and the other Genin would finish the job. He had done his job, but didn't aim his last three fireballs well enough within the few second window he had. There was much left for him to train, but seeing the destructive power of his jutsu was a lot for him to see.
Kyo made his way back after being dismissed from the mission by a fellow ninja acting as security for the parade.
"You did a great job today kid. Why do they make kids like you stuck as Genin?"
The ninja jumped away as Kyo began to smile and get back into his regular clothes. While the ordeal lasted only a few seconds, Kyo knew he would remember this moment well.

2nd Mission Complete

Jutsu:
Great Dragon Flame -80
Basic Medical Ninjutsu -5
AP: 126

Last edited by Kyo <3 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:46 pm
Kyo returned back to the missions office feeling a bit worn out from all the work. Two more missions remain and both seemed easy, but both would also require a great deal of physical labor from him. Catching a thief and finding five cats was sure to exhaust himself completely. It seems as though maybe he should have done more training before pursing four D-rank missions all in one day. It was going to be painful and harsh for the next to get through them. Every mission seemed to have had some kind of close call today and imagining dealing with two more was brutal to him. Still, he had all his gear and was sure to have collected all his kunai after each mission. He was certain he could find it within himself to go through with this. Kyo approached the lady at the mission's office with a smile on his face meeting a slight smirk on yours.
"How was the parade, Kyo?"
Kyo smiled even brighter at the lady.
"It was fantastic. I got to be up on a float and shake hands with the feudal lord."
The lady looked at him with her smirk growing.
"Well looks like you are now up to do your next mission. A guy came awhile ago and turned in paper work for the death of the three rogue ninja we identified to have been the result of an intrusion at the village gates. You're free to go Kyo. Catch a kid stealing food from the vendors and bring him back here to be dealt with. On this mission, killing isn't allowed and harm should be put to a minimal. Go easy on this kid, Kyo."
Kyo nodded and quickly took a piece of paper detailing the mission from the lady.
"I will be back with the kid. You best believe it."
The lady nodded and chuckled while she returned to her office. Kyo went on a full sprint to the marketing district as it was already mid day. There wasn't a whole lot of time left for him, but he knew he could do this. He had to do this. It was four missions or nothing for him today.

The streets of the market district of konoha was a swarm of people, vendors, and shouting all around. Food could be spelled that would lead you in like a noose around your neck to their greasy, fatty goodness and the rush of people could leave kids easily lost within the swarm. In such a crowded place like this, there was evil all around. Pick pockets, thieves, and even a couple of gang members were hidden alongside what seemed to be the average, run of the mill people of the village. Within such a busy section of the town, Kyo promised himself he would find this kid well before dusk. He still had kittens to catch and still needed to get his tattoo before midnight as he suspected was the deadline. If the thief was still out and about, he would have to catch him in the act within this crowd. A feat that would prove to be much more difficult as the streets were sensory overload to every single one of his senses. People bumping into him, loud noises from vendors, smells of exquisite foods, colorful signs, flames as vendors cooked to look as flashy as possible, and the aromas so powerful he could almost taste the food on his tongue.

Within a district such as this, finding a petty thief hurting an entire industry would be difficult. Kyo walked up to a vendor offering the finest steak kabobs out there and went back behind the stand right away.
"You're not allowed to be back here kid. Oh wait you're a ninja of the leaf. My bad. What can I do for you?"
Kyo smiled at the respect given to him and wanted to give it back ten fold as a much more Asian looking man smiled at him.
"I am investigating a dastardly thief hurting your business and many others. Do you have any information about this thief? It could help bring him to justice, sir."
The man scratched his chin and recollected as his workers picked up the slack for him at the busy workplace. It seemed to be a second before the man spoke once more.
"He's a kid. Around the age of 12 from what I remember hearing. Some people recognize him wearing a Hawaiian t-shirt with flowers all over it. Usually, he comes out around this time and will steal from the back of shops, but other than that this brat is still a mystery. If you bring that little shit to justice, you will get a month of free kabobs on me though. Bet on that."
Now Kyo had to do this mission. Kabobs here were no joke and all they had to offer only because that was all they really needed to offer. After a few more questions and a sketch of the kid, he knew it was his time to capture the brat. There were too many youngsters practicing chakra and causing trouble for everyone and, Kyo, as a youngster who was practicing chakra and helping everyone, was there to save the day.

He was up on his feet, searching for the kid already. He talked to more and more of the vendors and started to paint of picture of rumors and truths over the course of their stories. Not to mention as well is that he got a stockpile of free food from them and was all filled up. Kyo hadn't eaten a whole lot today, so now he had a break to get some calories and energy back. After drinking some delicious tea, he began to be illuminated with caffeine and even more energy. Taking these moments to relax a little and hear stories of the person he was trying to catch was invaluable to just about every part of his day and his mission.

Surveying the diminished crowd, it seemed a little bit too easy to spot the kid after an hour long stake out. The little brat seemed to be pocketing a whole, raw steak from the back of one vendor as they were busy with two very obnoxious customers. It was then he realized the boy's trap. Some of the vendors thought it might be too very cruel customers stealing from them as they would always be missing food afterwards, but Kyo saw the full picture before him. These parents the towns people talked about were part of the kid's trap and served as a distraction. Quickly, Kyo moved so fast the kid could hardly react to him. He was within the brat's face and caught the guilt surging out of the kid as he grabbed onto the child's wrists with a firm grasp.
"I am Kyo Terumi, Genin of Konoha, on a mission to capture a notorious food criminal. I will be taking you to the station for questioning and will be forced to resort to force if you resist. Your parents are coming with me too."
The kid squirmed in his tight grip unable to escape as Kyo pulled out a set of handcuffs given to him by a vendor in case the thief needed to be restrained. As the for the parents, he saw some rope in the back of the vendor he could use to restrain them. It seems as though this should be the cop's mission to capture petty thief's, but he didn't care with a 1,000 ryo price tag on this.

He threw the kid over his shoulder as the parents began to run for it. This was where the fun begins, he thought. Now it was time to capture the parents and detain them as well. If they were knowledgeable in their chakra networks, this would be a very difficult or even impossible task for him to do. Damage had to be minimal and already the kid was working against his handcuffs.
"Let me go. Let me go!"
The kid began to kick his legs and Kyo began to try very, VERY hard not to laugh. It was silly to see a legendary thief reduced to being restrained by a pair of handcuffs and a fireman's carry.
"Guess I gotta get your parents. Oh boy they aren't too fast are they? Buckle up kiddo."
He flew forwards from behind the stand with rope clenched in his hands. Gritting his teeth, he watched as the parents tried their hardest to run away through the people walking by here and there. If he could just capture them and bring them back the mission's office, he could easily begin the final mission of finding cats and then quickly try to get his tattoo done. Hyped up on good food and caffeine, he weaved through the crowds at triple the parent's pace and threw himself and the kid right into them above their center of gravity. All of them would fall stockpiled on top of each other as he swiftly tied down the father's wrists and then pushed the mother's shoulders back down to the ground before tying up her wrists.
"I'm Kyo Terumi, Genin of Konha, and you three are under arrest for aiding/committing theft of food. You will be returned, by force if necessary, to a neraby police department for further evaluation."
He looked at the three of them on the ground and realized it was going to be hell to take them all back. Easily, they could try to run in three different directions or could be scheming to cut their ropes as he spoke. With this in mind, he planned to say something that sounded official and important.
"It will be noted if any of you resist or try to runaway and may also increase a possible sentence. Come passively and you will likely receive a lesser punishment. If you decide to escape your restraints and attack me, an equal or lesser physical force will be done by myself. Any questions?"
They were silent as he helped each of them up to their feet and pointed in the direction of the police station with a firm, serious face on that hid how little he was given to say to the thieves in the mission.
"With no farther questions, I would like the three of you to walk in a line before me. I'm sure this will all be cleared up soon."
The three did as followed and walked in a single file line. All of them looked as though they were going to have their fingers chopped off if they even spoke, but Kyo's job wasn't to give them a sense of ease as he showed them to the police station. It seemed the mission was complete as the lot of them made their way down to the police station just as the sun set in the horizon.

Upon reaching the authorities, the kid's handcuffs were undone and the parent's ropes were cut off. As a cop took them in for questioning, a fellow cop confronted Kyo.
"So how did you get a bunch of criminals to walk all the way here in single file with minimal damage? You're just a kid after all."
Kyo smiled with determination in his eyes.
"I just acted like I was a threat and an authority in the matter. They bought it and thought they would receive farther legal punishment."
The cop chuckled at Kyo and patted his back.
"Man these Genin keep getting better and better. Good job, Kyo."
With the cop's words bringing him great joy in his heart, Kyo ran back to the missions center in reflection of all the good he had done for the village in one day. The amount of physical labor left him exhausted, but Kyo couldn't have been happier to help out everyone he had. It seemed as though this tattoo artist taught him a lot already.

3rd Mission Complete
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:31 pm
Kyo walked over to the mission's office for the final mission as it turned dusk. He was all fired up. He had gotten so much praise for his hard work today and was really feeling it all across his body. Kyo was exhausted, really exhausted. All over his body, he felt a weight upon him from overworking himself. The body odor of himself when he got a whiff got his nose all crinkled up. A ever so tiny part of him wanted to just head up and give up rescuing the cats, but the majority of him was getting a second wind to do just that. He walked up the mission's office and got a sheepish grin on his face towards the lady.
"Done, done, and done. I am accepting the next mission."
The lady smiled at him through squinted eyes as she pulled out a piece of paper and handed it over to him.
"Kyo, you really made the village a better place today, but whatever caused you to want to take up four D-rank missions all in one day? I don't mean to pry, but not a whole lot of Genin find this kind of motivation."
Kyo smiled, already knowing the answer midway through her asking it. His face lit up as he explained it to her.
"Well you see, I'm getting a very expensive tattoo on my right arm. The tattoo artist only asked for a small sum of ryo, but I guess he also wanted to make it one to remember. He told me to go on four d-rank missions in one day and he would do the tattoo for me. Its hard for me to not take up a challenge such as that."
The lady smiled and fist pumped the air.
"Well you go out there and find those five cats then. Its getting dark, so we should cut this short and start celebrating afterwards. Go out there and be the Genin the Hokage dreamed of."
He felt completely inspired by her small speech and couldn't have been any more inspired by it.
"Will do. Thanks a lot."
Kyo ran off towards an address of the cat lady to speak with her about where she had last scene the cats and information about the breed and appearance of each of them. It seemed asking questions instead of blindly looking for his targets was the best approach to these missions.

In front of an old wooden house, he checked the address a few times to make sure this was the right one. It looked almost abandoned, but still he approached the blue front door ready to put all of this behind him.
"Knock, knock."
Kyo said while making an audible knock on the door. Within seconds, the door busted open with a frantic old lady with unkempt hair spewing out from it. She looked over at Kyo while smelling like eggs and moth balls and Kyo could only feel happy it wasn't someone buried under the ground this time.
"You must the Genin here to save my cats right? I miss them so much and I just don't know where my family is. Please will you bring back my family?"
He tried to act like she wasn't as crazy as she was and just instead returned a smile to her saggy, wrinkly face.
"I will return your family unscratched to you. You best believe it. Can you tell me their names, their whereabouts, and their appearance?"
She gave him a smile.
"Sure, how about we talk over tea and cookies?"
He gave an uncertain smile and decided it was best to stop her there.
"Its getting dark out and I really want to get them back to you as soon as possible. Please, just tell me the information about them and I will begin the search immediately."
She frowned a little before nodding with a weak smile.
"The first cat is Mr. Father and he's a black cat that likes to hang out with the missions lady. The second cat is a black cat named Mrs. Mother that likes to eat food. The third cat is a black cat named Sir Brother that likes to fight with dogs. The fourth is a black cat named Miss Sister that likes to go onto roofs. The last cat is a black cat named Baby Infant that likes to stare at wood chippers for some reason. That is about the most I can give you. Please bring me back my family. They are all I have."
The old lady began to weep softly as Kyo was convinced she had lost her mind. Still he took notes and gave her a reassuring smile.
"I will be sure to rescue your black cats before you know it."
She began to let out a sigh of relief and pat Kyo on the head.
"Thank you sir. I am indebted to you."
Kyo smiled and scratched the back of his head feeling awkward.
"Its no problem for a Genin. Will be back with all of them."
He fled before it could get anymore awkward.

The first cat he went for was Baby Infant, because he didn't want the cat to be shredded in a wood chipper. He ran out to the forest at his fastest speed and pushed himself as the light was dying out around him as the sun disappeared into the horizon. If a single one of these cats got hurt, he would fail the mission and every single one of them had some kind of tendency towards danger. This mission was no walk in the park for Kyo especially since he was exhausted.

Upon arriving at the forest, he would find a black cat standing by the on button for a wood chipper it was dangerously close to. Kyo wouldn't deal with this, however. He didn't even want to take a second to think before he swooped in and grabbed the cat before it could step on the button. Had he gone fro this cat last, it would have been killed probably.
"One down."

He ran back to the lady's house and looked up to the roof trying to be as quick as possible during this mission. It appeared the cat that liked roofs, Miss Sister, was right onto the roof dangerously close to the edge. Kyo had no idea why this cat would like the rooftop so much, but he didn't have the luxury of thinking. It was getting darker by the second out. He climbed up the side of the house onto the roof and grabbed a hold of the cat. This cat was much more fierce than the baby, black cat and started scratching him as he quickly got to the lady's front door and dropped off her cats inside without a word. He felt the time ticking around him and hardly knew how long the tattoo artist was going to wait. With this, he went off to the dog park for Sir Brother.

He couldn't help but to think about how weird the cats names were and how weird it was that one of the cats might have been at the missions office, but risking time that would allow one of these suicidal cats a turn to end their lives wasn't ideal. At the dog park, he saw a black cat stuck in a tree with no dogs around. It appeared the dog park was vacant as it was getting dark making this easy. He climbed up the tree, grabbed a hold of the cat and put the cat under his right armpit. It was here he decided to head back to the food district to find the other cat, Mrs. Mother.

At the food district, he found the cat in the hands of the owner of the kabob restaurant.
"Did you want a free kabob, Kyo?"
Kyo shook his head with much effort to do so. They sounded delicious right about now, but he had a lot of work to do.
"I have to return that cat to its owner. On a time crunch, sorry man."
Once given the cat, he ran off to the mission center without a second thought and knew he would get pissed if the lady was hiding a cat all along. With cats under both arms that seemed to actually enjoy the wind through their fur, he returned to the mission's lady.

At the mission center, he looked at the lady with squinted eyes. She looked uncomfortable as she knew what was next.
"Oh, uh. How are you, Kyo?"
He chuckled a little at her as she was so easy to see through. Instead of responding, he just started at her with both cats in hand until she just gave up.
"Alright, you win. Have mittens back and just get rid of my pride and joy."
Kyo smiled as the cat was handed to him and found a spot up on his neck. Now he was covered with the remaining three cats and could return to the cat lady without any regrets.
"Thanks miss. You can probably visit the lady if you ever want to see the cat again. Just doing my job."
He ran away without another word as it was dark out and returned towards the old, crazy lady's house with her suicidal cats all around him.

Once he returned, he didn't bother knocking. He just opened the door to see the lady cheerfully playing with her two cats and then saw her face light up when she saw the three others. Without even another word, she took the cats from him and started thanking him.
"Oh thank you. Thank you so much. I hope they pay you well for all of this. You're such a dear. Come back to my house anytime for tea and cats."
She then hugged him and a surge of emotions came over him from it. Kyo hardly remembered the last time someone had hugged him, but it felt nice. It felt as though this stranger was telling him he was full of worth and that she loved him. He felt a wave of good energy all over him and couldn't help but to take a moment to bow to her.
"Anything for a civilian in need."
She smiled as he mentally checked off his last mission and then left after a bit of small talk.

At the missions center, he returned the piece of paper for the mission and got a big smile.
"4,000 ryo please."
The missions lady handed him a fat stack of bills immediately and pointed over to his right.
"Your tattoo artist is here for you Kyo. I told him all about your hard work today."
Kyo's face lit up as the shady man motioned him over with a finger and a weird needle that probably used chakra for the tattoo. He went off with the tattoo artist in a haste to get his tattoo done.

"First things first kid. This is gonna cost 6,000 ryo to preform and will take around three hours of your time. I will set up shop here if you pay up."
Kyo nodded and forked over almost all his ryo to the man before the man pocketed it and outstretched a hand in the opposite direction. Out of nowhere, a whole tattoo parlor appeared in the dark alley equipped with nice, pricey looking equipment. Kyo was speechless as the tattoo artist motioned towards the chair.
"You must be a fuinjutsu user right?"
Kyo asked as he took a seat. The man got a big smile on his face.
"Something like that. Anyhow, let's get this show on the road."
He began to place a stencil on Kyo's arm that looked a million times better than his childhood drawing and then the process began.

After around three hours of silence interrupted by other people on the streets and conversations with the rather chill tattoo artist, Kyo's tattoo was finished and he began to sit up slowly as the man asked him to.
"You're gonna feel really funny for awhile. Don't use any jutsu for another 12 hours and try to keep from any weird shoulder movements. This tattoo is more expensive than usual because its more than that. I felt you were worthy of me rewiring your chakra network and flow to the best it can be. From here on out, you will have an ace in the hole as a ninja and a powerful one at that. Rest up, Kyo. I will see you around."
Before another word could be said, the man his shop disappeared from view in an instant into some kind of other dimension. Kyo smiled as this tattoo was now his greatest achievement in many ways.

[WC: 2,128/2,000]
4th Mission Complete
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:44 pm
TWC: 8,967
Note: Instead of making five separate solo threads, I decided to make one big thread. The first post of 839 words is like a training thread and the rest of the four are all mission threads.

Claims:
(839/800) 4 Stats Trained from the training thread post.
(2,000/2,000) Capture The Prankster
(2,000/2,000) Guarding the Parade
(2,000/2,000) Scum of the Leaf
(2,000/2,000) The Cat Lady
128 + 839 = 967 words towards Fire Release: Fire Halberd

Big Claim:
Kyo's Kyo (Tattoo) Obtained using ryo and word count.
8,000 words (16,000 ryo) + 4,000 ryo from missions + 2,000 ryo from character = 22,000 ryo
No ap from missions claimed as I did word count for an item while on them.
Deduct 2,000 ryo on approval.

[Exit thread]
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:46 pm
You still earn AP from completing the missions, friendo. 3 AP per D rank, so you're able to claim 12 AP off of this as well. Approved of everything upon deduction for the item and addition of 12 AP.
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:25 pm
Requesting a change.

Instead of putting 967 words towards Fire Release: Fire Halberd, could I put those words towards the C-rank version of Soul Expulsion?
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:48 pm
Since you haven't fully trained it yet, I don't have an issue. Reapproved unless overruled.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum