Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Kenjutsu Academy: Bonus or Burden? (IO Azami) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kenjutsu Academy: Bonus or Burden? (IO Azami)

Sun May 27, 2018 6:51 pm
As Azami steped back, Hayate made the ram sign and flickered backwards several feet, wary of another strike.  But one was not forthcoming, as she sheathed her sword.  Hayate did a short bow and put his own away.  She didn't seem eager for the trial to continue, where as he remembered exctitement as he tried to land a blow on his instructor again and again in vain, but enjoying the chance.

Damn, being a teacher is hard.  Should i have let her get a hit in?  Should i not have started live excercises so soon?  It was really driving home how unprepared he was for all the myraid of challenges being a genin posed to him.  He would have to rise to it though.   For the village.

"You picked that up really fast!" he exclaimed, trying to win her back over at least in part.  "And i suppose as your new senpai I should treat you anyway.  That is, if you want to continue in the future?  We may even have a proper full lesson, and learn more than one strike next time!"  He smiled 

He'd set the bokken on an empty spot in a rack, and pack up his things.  He'd leave with azami, trying to make smalltalk ("hey you should have told me you were a ninja back then", "so have you gone on any missions yet", "warming up to the village?").  If she accepted his offer he'd travel with her to the market area, otherwise he'd head toward home.

wc from previous post i forgot to put a count on 135
wc 252 
twc 2094

==========================
EXIT
===========================

Used in thread: body flicker, flicker tech, spanking

Claiming 10 stats
2094wc toward rupture (from 286/3000 to 2380/3000)
Uchiha Azami
Uchiha Azami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Kenjutsu Academy: Bonus or Burden? (IO Azami) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kenjutsu Academy: Bonus or Burden? (IO Azami)

Sun May 27, 2018 7:34 pm
“You think so?”, she asked, a small amount of giddiness seeping in despite herself. “I think you must have done a really good job of teaching it then, because I’m not usually a fast study, honest.”

Her facial features lit up as she talked, looking him in the eyes as she smiled broadly.

“I think you’re stuck with me though. Dropping out was never really an option. They point, I go and all that.”, she blathered on, filling the silent gaps by talking when maybe she should have been quiet or let him take the lead in the conversation.

“And I mean, I would have told you, but I just recently graduated, and I didn’t want to give you the wrong impression. I really am much better as a housekeeper than a ninja, I swear. In fact, why don’t you let me make you dinner instead of going out? We can talk and get to know each other, and I can answer all of your questions. It would be nice to have someone over, I haven’t had guests since I moved here, so really, you’d be doing me a favor. Living alone isn’t my norm, you see, so having someone around would make things go back to being a little bit more normal.”, she finally had to stop to breath. She smiled all throughout. She smiled when she was nervous, sometimes. And boy did inviting Hayate over make her nervous. What if he said no? That would be beyond embarrassing for her.

[Exit]

[252 words]
[2,300 words total]

Claims:
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Mon May 28, 2018 1:35 am
approved my guys
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum