Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Changing and Lightning Empty Changing and Lightning

Sun May 06, 2018 2:51 pm
"Your time has come, Namikaze!" An eerie voice grabbed Tadashi's neck making it hard to breathe. "W-Wait, what do you want?!" Tadashi asked hyperventilating, he tried to take the hand off, but alas it was too strong. "Just tell me! I'll do anything ok?" The preteen tried to compromise, but his talking ceased as he stared at an unsheathed blade that gleamed in the darkness. He pointed the sword towards Tadashi as the man yelled, "YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS!" The blade sank in Tadashi's stomach whilst he shrieked in anguish. His breathing ceased as his lifeless body dropped to the ground. "AAAAAAHHHH!!!" The boy screamed as he woke up due to the nightmare. The dawn sky broke through while the boy got up from his bed to brush his teeth. He peered at the mirror to wash his face until he saw himself. "OH MY GOD!" His hair was crimson red and his eyes were a mix of chocolate brown and golden yellow. "HOW DID THIS COME TO BE?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BLONDE HAIR AND BROWN EYES?!" Tadashi frantically screamed while running around in the bathroom. "Tadashi hurry up I have a mission to- Oh my god....." Raiu walked into the bathroom as he saw his younger brother's hair and eyes. "What the hell happened to you?!" Raiu asked in confusion. "Honestly I don't know Raiu..." Tadashi said in dismay. "W-We gotta tell Mom and Dad!" The older brother grabbed the younger brother's hand as the rushed to the living room. The boys talked to their Mother and Father, as they came to a conclusion that something must have caused this. "I think when Raiu and I went to fight rogues who were experimenting on kids, one of the rogues attack me with a blade. I think that had some of the DNA that they were using to experiment on the kids." Tadashi concluded. "I don't think that infection gave you just different colored hair and eyes." Tadashi's Dad pondered. "Even if they injected a little bit of DNA in your bloodstream, there has to be a side effect." "I think you're right Dad, this morning I had a nightmare about someone killing me. Maybe this is a sign of something?" The young boy proposed. "No, I think you're dreaming dear, I'll schedule an appointment with the Doctor this afternoon, then we can see if anything else is wrong." The Mother dismissed the question. "Also don't go on any missions until we say so!" "Fine Mom." Tadashi nodded. 

Tadashi took his shower, put on a red scarf, and wore an unzipped blue jacket with a black shirt underneath. He put his Genin headband on and put his signature kunai in his pocket as he was going to Konoha Training Grounds. He ran to the place as he thought, "Ok, I need to practice the move called Raiton: Kunai Cutter, I hope it won't take me long." He held the weapon on his right hand as he performed the handseal 'Dog'. Instantly, the bladed part of the Kunai made some weak lightning sparks as Tadashi began to swing the Kunai in rapid succession. Whilst he swung the kunai, it made streaks of lightning on the area he swung on which made the area heat up just a little bit. "No, that's too small, I have to go stronger!" He performed the 'Dog' handseal the second time as he yelled, "Raiton: Kunai Cutter!" The blade part of the kunai emanated a light of blue lightning bigger than the last one. Tadashi stared at a bull's eye target attached to a wooden log. "Concentrate..." He thought. A few seconds later, he threw the Kunai directly on the edge of the board. "Dang it, I was so close!"

Tadashi trained for about 3 more hours until he came back home. "Tadashi, where have you been?" Tadashi was about to answer to his Mom, but he was interrupted as she said, "Never mind! Just get ready!" The young boy looked confused, "What are you talking about?" "THE DOCTOR REMEMBER?!" She replied, clearly annoyed and furious. "I'll get ready......" Tadashi whimpered. His Father simply stared at the whole scene. Tadashi put on different clothes as Mother and Son both went to the Konoha Hospital. The inside was white and had different pictures of people performing Medical Ninjutsu. "You know, I used to be a Medical Ninja Tadashi." His Mother spoke, striking up a conversation. "Really?" He replied in amazement. "Yes, I used to work at this very hospital 12 years ago." "Then you must know some people here." He replied. "Well....Judging by the amount of years after I resigned, I might know some people and I might not know." The Mother and Son both walked to a Doctor's room as they saw a woman with a white lab coat and purple hair. The people both greeted each other as the Doctor went into serious business, as she checked Tadashi's pulse, eyes, and hair. "This is a serious topic indeed, the pigmentation in his eyes have grown exponentially through the past months, and his hair color has grown darker. Tadashi, can you ask me if you felt different? Any drowsiness, trouble walking, or anything else?"

"Actually this morning, I was having a nightmare about this guy stabbing me with a sword, and I felt the pain, like it was really true." Tadashi uttered in sadness. "Oh that's terrible! I'll prescribe some medicine soon, then I'll ship it to your house. In conclusion, there is nothing very wrong about this, but Tadashi, you're lucky that a small fraction of the DNA got into you. If there was anything more, then you would be in shock, a coma, or worse. Be careful!" The doctor explained and Tadashi and his mother gave their thanks. 

It was nighttime, the crimson haired boy went to the training grounds once more to practice his jutsu. He focused his mind on nothing, but doing the jutsu correctly. "Concentrate...." He formed the 'Dog' handseal as he let the chakra flow into the Kunai, he yelled with all of his might, "Raiton: Kunai Cutter!" A great amount of lightning was channeled through the Kunai. Tadashi gazed at the bulls eye target as he threw the Kunai brilliantly towards the target which hit the center while burning up the log and the target.

The Red Haired Boy Smirked.

Requesting For:
5 Stat Points
(60/1000) Words Towards: Flicker Movement

Raiton: Kunai Cutter
WC Required: 1060
WC: 1060

Last edited by Tadashi Namikaze on Sun May 06, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Changing and Lightning Empty Re: Changing and Lightning

Sun May 06, 2018 2:56 pm
Approved
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Sun May 06, 2018 3:08 pm
Higuto's clone watched the boy from atop his position of the gate as this provided him with a bit of entertainment apart from his boring and monotonous days on top of the gate having nothing to do. From what he could tell immediately upon seeing what the boy was training for it seemed as though he was putting effort into learning lightning style jutsu. Not only that but he was learning how to channel that lightning through his weapons which was highly advanced and usually saved for high ranking ninja. It was impressive to Higuto as he wondered if the boy would be able to do it as he watched him from atop the gate the whole time the boy trained.

Upon seeing him finish his training and making his way to the training field Higuto's clone would form a clone itself to stand watch at the gate for him before jumping down and following closely and quietly behind. He would watch from a distance as the boy seemed to finish up learning the technique by throwing his kunai at a target which seemed to burn the log behind it along the way. This really impressed Higuto as, already, this boy was proving to be strong for his age. He always was fascinated by meeting new people and, being he was nearly the same age as this boy, Higuto stepped out from his place behind the bushes and walked towards the boy with a kind smile.

"Well hello there!"
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2018 3:25 pm
Tadashi feeling pretty drained after his training, looked at the young man, as he walked towards him. While he was walking, he said:

"Hey! I haven't seen you before, what's your name?"

He flashed a gleaming smile.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2018 3:34 pm
Higuto's clone could see that the boy was sweating, tired and probably in need of rest, as he gave a small bow to show his kindness.

"Higuto Aburame. I must admit I haven't seen you before either so I thought it presented a good opportunity to meet. I don't get the chance to very often as, sadly, there aren't too many Genin in the Leaf village."

He would finish stating this by looking to the log again in order to see the lightning slowly ebbing away from the kunai as the log still carried away burning.
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2018 3:42 pm
Tadashi bowed towards Higuto as a sign of respect also.

He would begin to wipe the sweat of his face as he spoke:

"My name is Tadashi Namikaze, I agree that there isn't a lot of Genin here. After I passed my Genin Exam, I sometimes feel like I'm the only Genin in the Leaf, but with you here, I don't feel truly alone anymore."
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2018 3:54 pm
Higuto chuckled at that as he extended his hand out towards the log that rested from far away as a small cluster of insects crawled and flew out from the cuff of his jacket sleeve as they flew over and gathered at the kunai.

"Alone? You don't need to have that feeling. Even though we are few there are enough to feel obligations of friendship and trust towards and plus we have our teachers who are usually always willing to help us in times of need."

His insects would move the kunai through the air towards Tadashi and hover it before him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Tadashi."

If Tadashi accepted his kunai back from the insects they would drop it into his hand before flying back and returning into Higuto's jacket sleeve.
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2018 3:58 pm
Tadashi merely smirked as he held out his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Higuto."
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2018 4:08 pm
Higuto's insects flew back into his sleeve after having given the kunai back to Tadashi.

"I originally came to meet with you but I was also curious towards the technique you were training yourself for. It's not easy to channel chakra through a weapon. Much less chakra nature. I thought I'd come here and offer you a bit of training in case you wanted to learn some higher level forms of lightning style jutsu or otherwise."

Higuto's hand would fizzle with a bit of lightning upon saying this as he shook his hand to let it shrink away.
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2018 4:13 pm
When Tadashi heard the words, "higher levels forms of lightning jutsu" he gave Higuto a big smile as he was very impressed at his Lightning Style. 

"Yes! I would love to learn more lightning style jutsu!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum