Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Don’t call it a comeback [P,NK,IO] Empty Don’t call it a comeback [P,NK,IO]

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:52 pm
The time he had been away was starting to eat at him. He had not made much progress in the sense that he trained everyday, but his mind grew exponentially as he remained among the slummy areas of the village that took him in a month earlier when he was attacked by his former friend, Gisei Uchiha. During this time he learned some deep truth in the fact that since the Kiri takeover there have been rising accounts of serial killers and the like attached to the village government. Kenjiro made it his mission to begin stopping the madness that was taking the village he called home, by storm and putting an end to it before anything grew out of his realm of power. To that end he made contacts of those in the underbelly itself, becoming the very person that had tried to kill him.

He had become Gisei as if he was a man of the slums. He won people over in the name of his enemy, because, when the time would eventually come he would make those loyal to Gisei his allies by revealing who he really was, Kenjiro Uchiha. As he returned to the slums that day he found that his compatriots were all gathered where he was staying currently. When he got here close to them he revealed to them that this was the day they got themselves armed for the coming battle that he had been telling them about. He had knowledge that the real Gisei was gathering his own troops of ninja with ties outside the village to hopefully move outside and become another missing ninja.

The team that he had gathered consisted of a few black sheep of some prominent clans in the village. An Aburame ninja, a female they all called Roach. A member of the Inuzuka Clan, shizu and his partner, a pug named choju. There was an Akimichi boy known by muscles, and the twins, mau and mai Of the Hoki Clan. The group was strong and knew how to operate in the shadows...one might even call them...shadow-runners. They were all loyal to Kenjiro, or as they knew him, Gisei. This made the work that has taken a month to do all worth it as it felt like he could take on a village with these “throw away’s” that their respective clans have shunned for some reason or another.

“So here’s the plan. We go into this guard house at exactly noon, no guards on site, it’s a simple grab and go. I threw my contact a few ryo for the info. Once we grab a few weapons, make sure you limit yourselves to small goods only...maybe a few swords but nothing that looks new. We bug out afterwards. If we happen to get spotted I will pop some illusions to get us out of harms way. Everyone good?” Kenjiro asked as the group of five thugs agreed to the plan and Kenjiro checked a watch he pocketed earlier to see that it was getting close to the appointed time as he motioned for the group to move out.

This was not the first time Kenjiro had done this, though it was the first time he accompanied his team on the job. Afterall when this ended he wanted to make sure that there was no ties to him unlike the man he was portraying. His anger boiled inside of him as he had to resist the urge not to let his inner voice become the voice of reason. His team looked at him for a moment, but nobody asked if he was alright. The person that they all knew would not show weakness, so neither did they in the form of compassion.

It took the group about 15 minutes to traverse the tops of the village buildings to get into position around the guard house. With a few seconds left to spare Kenjiro activates his Sharingan so that he could make sure the coast was indeed clear, and upon confirmation as the last guard left. The new guards did not arrive yet, so Kenjiro gave the order as he oversaw the operation.

The group was quick to move in and infiltrate through the front door as they did their job Kenjiro kept a lookout for anything out of the ordinary, they had two minutes before anyone was supposed to show up anyway.

WC:733

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Don’t call it a comeback [P,NK,IO] Empty Re: Don’t call it a comeback [P,NK,IO]

Thu May 31, 2018 2:04 am
The group dodged the attack in various ways as Kozachi made her move. The televised fireball moved quick and its destructive force was enough to alert any nearby authorities of course. Shizu and Choju were not as lucky though, going with the defensive movement instead of a dodge their earth wall was shattered like a child punching over foam play bricks. Kenjiro watched from up top on a roof as he smacked his hand against the roof before standing up. The mission was shot to hell, the chance to get enough weapons to fight Gisei would have to wait. He needed to talk with his sister, and fill her in on what is going on.

He jumped from the roof and onto a nearby tree before falling to the branch and dangling before landing on the ground in one fluid motion. He was just a single meter from his sister now as he spoke in his usual tone to his sister.

“They are following me Kozachi, let them go for now. The authorities are already on the way, it would be best to vacate the area before anyone else noticed us.” He would say as he would awaken his own Sharingan as his chakra would flare up showing his sister his true self. Next he would address his team in a different more commanding tone.
“Leave the area and do not loiter. Get back to the slums and await further instruction.” If Kozai allowed them to leave then Kenjiro would motion to a nearby wall where they could talk.

If by chance Kozachi did not let the group go Kenjiro would be forced to walk closer to her and pull his hood down to reveal the burn on the side of his face and telling her it has to do with the burn being his reason for his team getting caught, hoping that would be enough for her to go through with the above mentioned actions of letting the team go and following Kenjiro.

Once away from the commotion Kenjiro would duck down and keep his hood pulled down, or pul lit down for the first time as he would cancel out his chakra and act like he was out of energy.

“This can easily be explained...”. He would begin.

WC:380

Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:15 pm
The air between them had become tense as she followed him to the alley.  It was not as dark as he would have preferred actually, so as he began to speak and she silenced him before going off on him he kept his attention on the matter at hand as he made no aggressive moves towards his sister.  He was doing this for his family after all, and when she finished he sighed before looking at Kozachi.

"I did it for my family, I am sorry you all have worried about me, but if that bastard knew that I was alive he would surely come after you next.  You have no idea what he told me when he had his blade shoved in my stomach..."  Kenjiro said as he showed the wound that seemed to scar weirdly due to the care he received.
"I took that wound and when I awoke I was patched up and sealed by third rate medical jutsu.  I learned that the ninja that did this is planning on dragging a few others along with him when he tries to escape.  So I hatched a plan to stop him.  Once I was done...I would have come back.  However, because of what just happened...I now have to start from square one."  He said as he sighed with frustration, but he was happy to his sister.

"I am, however, elated to have run into you even though it now puts you in the middle of things.  In that regard, I need to also find him and attempt to document how deep this pit goes with all these fucks attached to it."  He said as he looked at his sister hesitantly before giving her a hug, he had never been affectionate as her older brother...but still, he felt this was the right thing to do.

WC:300/1,413

Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:38 pm
Kenjiro looked at his sister then, she had changed, and as the wind blew through the area it was like the winds of change. Her words were harsh and cut him deeply though only metaphorically...but she was in the right to do so. He felt bad for doing what he did, but he also felt that it was the right and only thing to do. Instead of clamming up and just leaving it though, he came clean about it all.

"My plan, though shot to shit since you swooped in and decided to be the wrecking ball on the people I'm working with, though this explanation is long...stick with me here I am not a bad guy here." He started off trying to defend himself, remembering Gisei as he had helped him at the very beginning...like a mentor...a friend. Then there was the incident in the basement of the academy.
"I am doing this so that I can be at ease with all the shit that has happened with me, and with this village...I am sick of how uniquely unfair it is for anyone that doesn't want to show off to make it around here. With the new regime its either you ally yourself with the fucking devil, or you just become another number in the legion." He started in as he had to take a breath as he noticed his voice growing louder.
"I am fucking bitter, and I am determined to put the bastard that tried to kill me behind bars in a very deep and dark hole that he can't get out of. I want him to grieve for his wasted life...I want revenge. I am not like him, I have my humanity...I won't kill him nor would I do it for fun. I am going to find him and get answers so that I can turn the info into the village judicial forces." He finished as he looked at his sister, still breathing heavily as he realized he went on a tirade without realizing there were alone and there was nobody to impress...he got worked up over stupid shit again.

It was like he was wearing blinders.

WC:360/1,773

Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:07 pm
As he spoke to her, he could feel her anger like a raging flame burning...it was threatening and at one point downright frightening, but now it was just like most people that he had seen since he left his home. Still, though he hated making his sister mad it was bound to happen since she found him this way. The grimace she showed to him before letting out her frustration gave him something to fear though. His stance changed just before she unleashed her fury.

When she pushed him and began to speak it was like venom was dripping from her mouth as she spat those words. She continued on, bringing up the Konoha always had some sort of injustice and unfair air surrounding it. However, something definitely was different about her. She had accepted the way things were in the village, and the justice she sought was different from when they were investigating that damn television channel. The way she spoke was aggressive, yet he understood why she spoke that way...there was nothing to hold back her feelings like when they were kids eager to begin their training...hell they were still kids, except now they were able to see the big picture. When she paused, he went to speak but he could tell that there were two ways to react here...this was it...this was their crossroads.

"Goddammit, Koz...I know that there is a bigger picture here, don't fucking act like I don't see it. We were both raised the same way, and we trained ourselves privately to ensure that we could escape or fix the shit that was wrong in this village. This shit..." He started as he motioned to the area they came from to the scars on his face and his chest as he opened his shirt.
"But I want...no I NEED to find this guy. He wants to become a Missing-Nin, I am not as strong as you with control over ninjutsu, I have to rely on more sly means to make sure I can do what I want...you catching me has shown me that trying to fight fire with fire will get those under me killed if I continue to act like this." He said as he stood his ground, thinking for a moment before speaking again.
"I love the village despite being taken over by Kiri, and I will capture this fuck with or without your help. I won't..." He sighed
"I won't kill him, I will turn him to the authorities once I figure out a plan. And I will go home and quit pretending to be a vigilante, but I have to finish this to stand out and find my place in the village. I know that this means we may be enemies soon, but I have to do this." He finished as he stared at his sister, not knowing how this was about to go down. He very well could get knocked out or be placed in a stance to fight his own flesh and blood.

WC:505/2,278

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum