Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

An Unlikely Trio [Muji, Yorokobi] Empty An Unlikely Trio [Muji, Yorokobi]

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:47 am
Mission:

Yoru came back over from where he had gone off to, only just now registering the kunai wound in his back. He had had more experience than average in regards to being stabbed, so he merely shrugged it off as his body began the healing process. No medical jutsu. He reached back and felt the wound, unsure if he could tell that the kunai was even lodged within his back or not, his body had developed a natural pain resistance and simply felt numb. While he was doing so, he looked towards the two. “You.” He gave a cold look towards Muji, his eyes narrowed. “How do you expect to survive if you try to fight a man twice your size at the easiest annoyance?” He scoffed without meaning to. Why the hell am I doing this. I don’t even know what it is that I’m doing. He looked over Yorokobi, who seemed to be searching for questions. He could tell by the look on his face that he had seen him kill the bystander. Yoru looked… regretful for just a moment before turning away from him and towards the small town they had just fled. A small clamor arose as he could see torches being lit in the dying light of the sun. Their fire was barely noticeable in the light of the orange sky, the sun beginning to leave and plunge the world into darkness.

Is there even a point to my being here. It feels like I’d be better off on my own. He sighed as he began walking away, turning his back on the mob and began looking out towards the sun with his back turned to them. “They’re coming.” He implied who the 'they' were: the man that Muji had attacked in the village. He had rallied some of the other men, some of whom were sober, in order to seek vengeance on them for whatever reason. Yoru simply lowered his head. This is pointless. He turned back towards the two boys. “How do you want to deal with this. Either you die or they do.” The two could always try to reason with the men, but Yoru tended to have a one track mind. Kill or be killed.

WC: 395
Mujitsu Chinoike
Mujitsu Chinoike
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

An Unlikely Trio [Muji, Yorokobi] Empty Re: An Unlikely Trio [Muji, Yorokobi]

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:48 pm
It sure took him long enough, Thought Muji as the man had finally seen the kunai in his back. It wasn’t like they had walked a mile anything like that. He wasn’t about to show it but the boy was a little intimidated as the wound started to close without anything to speed the process along. He hadn’t met many humans, but he was pretty sure that wasn’t normal. Now it seemed the man wanted to talk, questioning him as to why he would try and fight him. Kid napping was just an annoyance now?  Well the boy wasn’t going to indulge in this conversation, he just needed to watch him long enough to know how he fights so he can kill him. You don’t kill innocent people and get away with it.

So much had happened in the past few hours that Muji didn’t have to wonder what had happened to his eyes earlier. He was just so angry and he felt them turn different. He wanted to figure out how they worked but that was for later. There was a crowd of people coming up behind them. Yoru had just noticed it and was trying to figure out what to do. This wasn’t really the boy’s issue, he was going to handle it had he not be interrupted. Muji leaned against a tree and said “No killing” He wasn’t about to help out though, he was a captive without bound hands on at this time. The oppressed do not fight with their oppressors.

WC: 260
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:24 am
Yorokobi waited for Yoru to answer his questions but would not receive any. Before he could push them anymore he noticed a look of regret from Yoru before he turned away not to face them. Seems like he hates what he did just as much as I do. I’ll talk to him about it later in private. As Yorokobi thought this Yoru’s voice came through and interrupted his thoughts. “They’re coming. How do you want to deal with this. Either you die or they do.” As this was said the uzumaki looked out to see the incoming mob. He then saw the boy go to lean against the tree and act like he had some kind of control telling them what not to do. “While I do agree with what you’re saying, kid, what’s with this tough guy persona you’re trying to pull? What’re you, 5? Don’t act like you have any power over us, child.” As Yorokobi said this he made sure to be prepared for any lashing out by the boy. “Yoru, I did see some men fighting as I came here and they were using some serious hand-to-hand styles so be wary. I do think I managed to learn how to copy a lightning style after spectating their brawl.” Yorokobi then began to start slowly walking out toward their attackers and then turned around facing Yoru. “You got my back in this, teach?”

WC: 262
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:29 pm
Yoru looked off at the crowd of men coming to kill them with disinterest. Yorokobi seemed like he was finally going to pull his weight around here, but he did not care. This is truly pointless. Yoru stepped behind Yorokobi with his arms crossed. He knew their type. If he were to show them the curse from Jashin, they would run back with their tails between their legs. But he wanted to have to rely on that ability less and less. ”Don’t bring me into this unless it’s vital.”

WC: 490
Mujitsu Chinoike
Mujitsu Chinoike
Citizen

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:24 pm
The kid next to the evil man started to take offense to him just saying “no killing.” “You’re right, I don’t really have a say, I was kidnapped after all.” He would retort. “I’ll just wait here while you handle this then.” Muji would allow his back to slide down the tree, crossing his arms in the process.

The white haired dude started to ask the evil man if he would have his back during the fight and the evil man then had the audacity to tell him he wasn’t going to help unless vital, it was his fault they were there anyway. “Coward” He would mutter under his breath. It seemed like weird looking kid had to try and fight all by himself.

WC: 391
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:55 pm
Yorokobi sees that he was alone in the fight but continued toward the men. Now being halfway between his...friends, and the crowd Yorokobi stopped walking and called out to them. “All of this for a child? Or was it because we already embarrassed the lot of you once today?” Yorokobi then readied for them to charge him and got in a fighting stance that had his right leg stretched out in front of him bringing him lower to the ground with his hands ready to strike.I won’t be able to take all of these guys on but hopefully I can scare most of them away after handling with the impatient ones.

Quickly after the uzumaki got ready two men charged at him head on. The one with a simple dagger moved much quicker running at him while the other was quite out of shape and took a bit longer to attack. Yorokobi waited patiently for them to get in striking distance as the one with the dagger lunged our towards his chest Yorokobi parried with the back of his left hand then quickly struck his left ribs with a closed fist. During this exchange the slower of the charging men caught up and was heading towards Yorokobi slowly, seemingly to catch his breath. “You finally caught up, tubby. After I’m finished here I’ll leave you some money to buy a burger.” This obviously angered the man so he started charging again from 10 meters away while the boy signed tiger and dog this sparked electricity to come from his hand and as the human bowling ball came in to strike Yorokobi uppercut him lifting him slightly into the air then followed by a sidekick with his left leg also flowing with lightning chakra. After doing such he dropped 10 ryo on top of him for the burger he promised. As this was seen by the crowd there were a few worried looks exchanged as they saw this young boy take on two of them with nothing but his fists.

Unknown to Yorokobi, two more men were coming at him from both sides simultaneously. As the one on the Uzumaki’s left side arrived Yorokobi jumped in the air striking him with the top of his foot across the right side of the man’s face sending him to the ground. As the boy landed the other man was just about to strike until Yorokobi put up a small barrier in front of the man’s punch causing him to yell out in pain as he seemingly broke his hand. Yorokobi quickly took this opportunity to send the man’s face into a rising knee combo’d with a haymaker to the left side of his face efficiently knocking him out. 

As the crowd saw this feat at least half of them ran in fear of getting dicked down themself. Yorokobi saw the mass confusion and fear and rushed the crowd with a fake paper bomb (a simple sheet of paper with ink scribbles drawn) he then jumped into the center of them slamming it onto the forehead of an unsuspecting drunkard wanting to see a good fight. This sent him to the ground and caused panic for Yorokobi to body flicker straight out of the crowd back into the opening where he saw them all watching in awe at his sudden disappearance. “You guys should probably run!” Followed by him raising his open hand into the air counting down slowly from five. The massive crowd then became pure chaos of scrambling men running back where they came in any direction away from the boy and the man with a sheet of paper across his face screaming unknown of the environment around him eventually ending after an abrupt meeting with a tree.

Yorokobi joined back with Yoru and the child. “How you like them apples? Sure a solid amount of them were drunk idiots but hey job well done if I do say so myself.”

—Exit—
WC: 941
Mission Rewards
(941/2000) Chakra infusion
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:52 pm
Yoru showed little reaction to anything, expecting it to happen instead of something out of the ordinary.

--Exit--
Claims: 507 more words to Sweeping Leaf Cutter, 500 ryo, 1 AP
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:53 pm
Approved
Mujitsu Chinoike
Mujitsu Chinoike
Citizen

Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:15 pm
Mujitsu sat against the tree as he watched the weird kid play hero. Once he was finished he got up and followed them as they left.

EXIT
WC: 417
Claiming:
Missions rewards
Mist Servant Technique (417/1,000)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:50 pm
Approved my guy