Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Stale Yet Useful Empty Stale Yet Useful

Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:16 pm
Kenjiro walked into the Exam room, his eyes scanning the area making sure that if he was cornered here that he could try to escape. His tendency to do this often made him feel almost like a coward, but the practicality of knowing all entrances and exits in any given area helped with any unexpected surprises. Today he was ready to step up as a ninja and as a member of the Uchiha Clan, the Genin Promotional Exam was being held in several rooms today and as usual, he was placed in a room where he did not know the proctor.

He walked to the center of the room and bowed before saying his name aloud in a formal tone while he waited for the proctor to give out the requirements for the exam.

WC:135

Requesting Proctor
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Stale Yet Useful Empty Re: Stale Yet Useful

Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:06 pm
With a large cup of hot coco yen walked in sipping the liquid as he walked in and spotted the hopeful academy student seeking a promotion.

This was comforting to the jouninn as he noted that the more that wish to grow. The more that will fill to be strong sense of pride in their home.

This should do nicely.

Yen thought as he set down the cup and  spoke up to the academy student.

"Welcome to your geninn exam. As you may realize ill be your proctor. Your first task is to explain to me while you preform the clone and transformation jutsu. What is the duty of a geninn of this village, and why should i grant you a promotion?"

Yen stated as he lifted the cup once more and took a sip of the coco.
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:30 am
Kenjiro looked at the man as he took a seat with a cup of delicious smelling drink. He had to admit the look of the man caught him off guard a bit, but he did not let it get the best of him, nor did he stare. The look of the man was like that of a localized clan of the village, though he could not quite place a finger on the direct name of the clan at the moment the man spoke. His directions were clear, and as he knew he would have to perform the two techniques he had learned with his sister...but the twist was to tell his duty to the village and why he should have a promotion. This almost made him scoff and directly and verbally degrade the man for talking to him like a lowly servant. Rather than do any of that he would nod to this exam proctor and begin the exam.

"The village is my home, and the people are my people," He would begin while first doing the hand signs for the Clone Technique, his chakra control had become increasingly better than when he started at the Academy. As such he was able to easily knead the chakra in his body before activating the technique without a word as an explosion of smoke would signal the arrival of the clone as it appeared beside him and gave a wave. Kenjiro would then maintain control of the technique while he spoke some more.
"My duty as a ninja of the village is to strive to be the best while assisting the village in further growth. The Will of Fire burns inside of me and I know and have been raised to uphold the laws of the village and to protect it with my life," He would say as he would cancel out the clone technique before his proctor.

With another movement, he would breathe slowly and calmly as he would inhale through his nose, the smell of coca hitting his nose like a sledgehammer. It was almost overwhelming yet at the same time, it was exhilarating to him that it actually made him smile without realizing it. His training with his father taught him one thing...keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Now it was easy to say that the village was not his enemy, but since the invasion...it was tough to discern who had allegiances where. So he decided to continue there as he would get back into a fighting stance and would prepare for the next part of the exam, the transformation technique.

Performing the hand signs needed he would take the picture in his mind of his father Shinji Uchiha. Standing at 5'11" he would have a stylized hair pulled back into a tight ponytail with black eyes that seemed to pierce the soul. His build was like someone in their prime, muscular build with an intellect to match. The Uchiha Clan wardrobe to match, a training Gi with the symbol on the back like a giant target as to why they had their own district. He would activate the technique as a puff of smoke would cover his transformative position until he appeared out of the smoke like his father. As he stood before the proctor he spoke again.

"I should be a Genin for the village because the prospect of my talents outweighs the risk of giving me the minimal authority of civilians inside the village. I know that ninjutsu and other ninja practices are not toys and should not be used as such. I will make sure that I show the best of the village with my actions and will never betray the village." He finished saying as he walked around maintaining the form of his father. Sweat would bead up on his forehead and begin to trail down his face, but he did not drop the illusion of his father.

Continuing to maintain the form of his father Kenjiro would walk up to the proctor’s Table and put his hand down on the table as if trying to reason with the man.
“I am apart of the Uchiha Clan, since as far back as the villages creation our clan has been apart of the village proper and we have always held up our word. I am no different. Please allow me to show you during the future how useful I can be.” He said finally as he canceled out the techniques. As he walked back to the center of the room he would turn and bow before delivering the final part of his speech.
“The uses of the techniques required for the genin exam are the basic building blocks for chakra control and finding the limits one has with their natural ability. While practical, the words are highly known throughout the ninja world and under the skillful eyes of a trained ninja these basic skills are child’s play. Thank you for allowing me to take this exam.” He finished as he waited for what the proctor had to say.

WC: 845/980
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:12 pm
With an nodd of approval. Yen jotted down some quick notes on a file for the new geninn speaking up.

"Good job your genin now. What will you specialize in? Then you may leave and celebrate"

Yen stated as once the boy awnsered he waved him off and finished the paperwork to submit to the kage.

(Exit)
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:23 pm
Kenjiro’s face came alight as the man spoke. His first steps to becoming a reputable ninja in the village began here.  When he was asked what was going to be his first soecialization writhin training he did not waste a minute in speaking his mind.

“Like my forefathers before me I will learn how to use genjutsu as my first specialization.  I will become a member of the clan that they can rally behind for protection.”  He said as he bowed happy to be done with this test.

WC:90/1,070

[EXIT]

[claiming]

5 Stats
Genin Rank uo and rewards that come with.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:13 pm
Both approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum