Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Training for chakra (done) Empty Training for chakra (done)

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:49 pm
Akihisa had completed his puppet, But he found that his puppet was only so fast The puppet was faster than him but he needed to make it faster if If he wanted his puppet to match a genin for a while in combat.  So he had to do some exercises for chakra control to increase his speed with them so he had a plan when he awoke he would find himself thinking If i can get some chakra control exercises then i can increase my chakra and if i do that i will be able to increase my puppets speed therefore giving me more control of the battlefield and my friend here can move faster'. So he put his black shirt on and put on his gray pants that are still not broken which is stupid knowing his schedule. He then put his smoke bombs in his pockets his kunai in his pouches and put his pouches on, After putting them on he then sheathed his katana. 'Knowing that he put his other katana in the right hand of his puppet'. He decided to leave his puppet at home knowing that he needed to find if the book he got from the library had a sealing scroll he could copy for something like that. So he could carry his puppet without attention so he headed down to the library meeting the librarian nicely he then said "hello do you have a section on chakra control exercises IF so could you please point to me the way. Now you are probably asking what a kid like me is doing asking you for techniques on chakra well i ave to improve the amount of chakra i can hold in my body".  He then took a brather and said a little loudly "Ma'm". The lady then looked up and said " I hoped you would leave me alone but the chakra section is the farthest right and three left after going there". So he thneed the woman and then he went to the section he found a book labeled chakra control for genin. He thought " The library idea was spectacular i should look into the owner of this library and give him an award. So he opened the book to the word chakra control it said " Chakra control is the control of one chakra using chakra control exercises you deplete chakra giving the chakra you have space to expand giving you more chakra and control. Examples of chakra control exercises are tree walking, wall walking. water walking. leaf sticking We will list these in this book so he headed to tree walking it read " Tree walking is a training method used to gain more skills with chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the tree to break around the point of contact and the user will fall. The concept of this exercise is similar to magnetics." So this exercise i walking up a tree with chakra only he then marked it down in his notepad he had. He then went to water walking this is what it read" Water Walking is the art of walking on water using the users chakra. When somebody pushes too much they burst the water up and are launched when they push too less chakra they will fall into the body of water they are on. Water Release is an advanced version of tree climbing. Hearing that last thing he then thought ' If it is an advanced version of tree climbing then is should do this after tree climbing and also and i need to remember that water gardens holds a pond i could use for this' He then went to wall walking it was smaller than the rest saying "Wall walking is using your practice with water walking and tree climbing to climb wall this can be used in combat. He then read the section on  leaf stick in read "This training method is done by placing a leaf over an individual's forehead and having them direct all their chakra onto the leaf, using it as a focal point. This exercise can be used by Academy teachers as a way to teach students how to control their chakra more effectively. However, the true purpose of the exercise is actually to hone the individual's concentration and to keep their mind from becoming distracted." That is where he stopped right now he would focus on tree walking so he headed down to Haven country greatest beautifulest training ground ever made The Water Gardens. Where people watch the springs and where ninja train there hardest to be the greatest to train harder to be better than the rest. Akihisa then thought ' There is a strength inside of everybody your strength is only as big as you let if you climb a mountain find a bigger mountain if your opponent does ten do eleven The strongest work harder than the rest. That was a great thought'  The greatest train here and many more of the greatest will train here. When it all comes down to it, it all adds up to the effort put into something and somebody's will to live if you don't care you won't get further in life. He then arrived at The Water Gardens he fund the nearest tree he then read over the passage again he then ran up the tree and got 2 feet up he then got 3 4 5 5.5 6 7 8 9 10 that is when he had full rain of the technique he could run and down all the time drawing not nearly as much chakra as when he started so he then practised some more when the time hit one-o-clock He would start working on the leaf sticking exercise he notice that he had to put more chakra so he started of with one then 2 then 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and then ten he then headed back to the pond and started walking into the water he fell right into the water so he tried with more chakra. He was on for 1 foot 2 feet 3 feet 4 feet 5 feet then he could walk freely on the water with some concentration so he tried training on the water he fell right in but then with more chakra and concentration he could stay on for ten minutes he trained with that for the rest of the day. Knowing he could stay on there for awhile he then thought ' Maybe i should sleep and then when I wake up in the morning he would look into his book on sealing for a sealing technique So he headed home as he watched the stars dance across the night sky. When he arrived he set up his book next to his puppet and began to sleep. When he awoke in the morning he put on his close but left everything but his book, calligraphy set and his puppet inside he set out back and Set up his booke there he found the standard sealing seal. So he read what it does is read "Allows the user to seal objects away in scroll, the user can seal no more than 20 objects away inside a scroll.  The user cannot seal people, bijuu, and jutsu in the scrolls, this is simply to make storage scrolls for weapons and the like. In order to seal an object within the scroll it must be placed upon the scroll then the palm placed upon it to put it in the array." So after  reading that out loud he then started to copy it he had it down almost perfect he tried it with a pencil it did not work so he then tried it again it worked but would not seal his puppet so he expanded the design and it worked so he put the kanji for blood on it 血 He then sealed beelzebub in it and put the scroll in his weapon pouch. He then replicated the seal and put the kanji for the main god on it He then replicated the seal and put the kanji for the main god on it. He then went to bed having a new and nice dream where he was a strong person on his own he trained with all of his hoshi friends and they all were nice to each other it was a beautiful thing to think that he would have all of that of course he did not and he would probably never have any of that but that would not stop him from trying no of course it would not he was going to show the world his story the story that everyone.
WC1,500
Claiming Eight trigrams thirty two palms and Standard sealing technique also 7 stats

Last edited by LordGrim on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Training for chakra (done) Empty Re: Training for chakra (done)

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:52 pm
Approved.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:09 pm
Hello again,

One of our eagle eyed viewers with too much time on their hands has noted an issue with your claims.

Sixty-four palms is a C-Rank tech that's 2k.

I did a quick search, from your wordcount claim I believe you were after:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t33086-eight-trigrams-thirty-two-palms?highlight=palms

A friendly reminder to add links to what you're claiming in the future. It saves us a lot of effort thanks.

You can just make a quick edit to the claim and I'll reapprove btw.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:28 pm
Reapproved, links in future cheers.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum