Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

New Years Celebration (open, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years Celebration (open, NK)

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:36 pm
The night started to speed before his eyes. He barely remembered getting there, now he was being complimented by his friend Max on making a difference in his life. That was a lot to handle considering he didn’t feel himself to be a very social person. It was all becoming too much for him. The feeling of exhaustion came in and he realized he needed to go home. Like right that second. When Max stood up to go take his walk Sakana saw that as his out. “I should get headed home too, thank you for the water. It was nice talking with you all.” And assuming no one would try to stop him, he headed out the door with Max. Once outside they went their separate ways and Sakana went home.

--Exit—
TWC: 1,047
Claiming (1,500/1,500} For Bijuu third tail, most recent other training is here: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37242-the-start-of-a-fancy-training-montage
Putting (72/2600) (Max stat discount and Meijin wave 1 1k off) Words towards: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28713-water-release-rain-shark?highlight=rain+shark

Last edited by Sakana Meijin on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Claims)
Renji Hyuga
Renji Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

New Years Celebration (open, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years Celebration (open, NK)

Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:13 pm
As Renji is taking a seat, he would notice a worried look about Max’s face “was it something I said” Renji would ask himself in his head.  Not sure what he could have done Renji would begin to ask Max if he is ok, but before he could get a chance to, Max and Sakana would get up to leave the bar.

As the two make there way out of the bar, Renji would simply bid them both a farewell and happy new years before turning back towards his plates in front of him. Renji had finished the first two and was now working on his third plate.

Seeing that Yas had not left the bar yet, Renji would turn towards her, taking a healthy sip from a glass of water to help wash down the food he had just scarfed down, Renji would then open his mouth and says, “so Yas, what’s the first thing your planing on doing once you pass your genie exam.” Renji would wait a moment to give her time to answer. He would start thinking back to his own exam, The first thing he wanted to do after getting his headband from Senshi was rush to the training grounds  and begin training and learning new juts, Renji wondered if the girl felt the same.

As he is about to put the final spoon full of food to his mouth, Renji would get a message over his telepathy seal. He would be weirded out at first as this was the first time that he had ever heard anything over it; in fact he completely forgot he had the damn thing. The surprise from the incoming message would startle Renji so much that he would drop his last spoon full of rice to the ground.

“what important news could max have to tell us, and why didn’t he say it when he was just here?” Renji would ask himself in his head, a perplexed look on his face. Renji was not sure as to what was going on, but his heart would sink as he begins to expect the worse.

Renji would shake his head a few times from side to side to try to get the perplexed look of his face. Not sure if he worked, Renji would turn to Yas and forcing a smile he would ask “say Yas, my birthday is in a few hours.” He’d stop for a moment to look at the clock to see exactly how long was left till mid night, before continuing on “I was wondering if you had anything stronger than this here water, I want to bring in my birthday nicely.” Renji had never drank before, but something about Max’s message made Renji feel as though maybe he should have one tonight.

WE
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:49 pm
Yasumi would take a surprised look at Sakana who also stood up to leave. But well maybe he was going to look after Max maybe? She tilted her head and said: "I wish you a happy New Year Sakana and it was nice to meet you", she smiled a little and looked at Renji almost expecting for him to leave. But it did not seem like he was going to run away soon. On the contrary he was saying something about his birthday being tomorrow and that he wanted to have a stronger drink than water. She chuckled a little and nodded. Since she had also invited Nobunaga, who was most likely still on patrol like he said there where alcoholic drinks available. Also it could have been the case that other more grownups would have joined them so that would have been a reason to present them with alcohol. Especially to the end of the night when everyone was toasting to the new year. "Sure we have more here, just ask my brother he will give you something, we have something more prepared since I had invited some other people to and made it kind of open to the shinobi population since I wanted to get to know more of Kumo's Shinobi", she said with a smile.

The clock said that is was about two hours till midnight not much time left but enough time to have fun. "Maybe you also want to have a go at one of the piñatas? I have crafted them so carefully and now almost everyone is gone. It would be a waste to just let them hang around and no get cracked? I heard it is a lot of fun to do so", she would chuckle a little, "And since it is your birthday you do more than deserve more candy." She would smile at him openly while Neza prepared to take his order and present him with what he wanted to have.

WC: 330
TWC: 2832
Renji Hyuga
Renji Hyuga
Citizen

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:40 pm
Hearing that Yas had invited the entire community, Renji would wonder if anyone else would be showing up. It was kind of late, only a couple of hours left till the new year, and it was snowing pretty badly out, but Renji would still be holding out hope. As he gets to the refreshment table, Renji would see a bunch of bottles that he had never seen before and did not know which one to choose from.  As Renji stands there with a confused look upon his face, Yas’ older brother Neza would walk over towards Renji and hands him a beer saying “Here you might not want to start with the hard stuff just yet.” Seeing how Neza was older and seemed to be more experienced with this whole alcohol thing, Renji would gladly accept the beer.

As Renji was walking back toward the table Yas would ask about bursting a pinata and getting some extra birthday Candy. Seeing as it was almost his birthday, and the fact that he had never had a pinata, or a birthday party ever, Renji would gladly accept the offer saying “ sure I’m down to beat up some pinata’s, what do I have to do?” He would ask, with a smile on his face as he scratches the back of his head out of embarrassment for not knowing.

As he’s heading to the pinata Renji would stop in his tracks and looks at the bottle of beer in his hands. “guess I should drink this before starting.” He would mumble under his breath as he lifts the bottle to his lips and takes a sip from the bottle…a few response less seconds would pass before Reno would make a super ugly face, the kind people make when they drink cherry flavored liquid medicine; his face would also turn red and his forehead would begin to sweat a little. “oh my god! That was disgusting…but good too at the same time.” Renji would finish his statement as a drunken smile crosses his face just as he was getting that warm feeling in his belly from the beer.

Now in front of the pinata, Renji turns to yas and says quickly before facing back the pinata and taking another sip “so I just hit it and candies flies out seems legit *hiccup*” he would then start stretching his muscles in preparation to kick the living snots out of the pinata, unless Yas or her brother stopped him or explained to him how the game works.

WE
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen

Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:12 pm
Yasumi would finish her meal while Neza made sure the young man did not just take any alcoholic beverage and knock himself out before even celebrating. That would have been sad and dangerous, good that she had persuaded him to come. She would look at Renji while he was drinking the beer. She had taken a sip once and it was awful. "You will take the bat and blindfold yourself and then you will try to hit the piñata until it bursts. Quite easy isn't it?", she would say smiling getting the bat and a blindfold to pull over Renjis eyes. Suppressing her Chakra she would attach it to the Kumo cloud piñata that she had made and direct Renji in that direction while she went a little out of the way clearing the floor around him from tables and chairs.
"So the target is up ahead you just have to hit it properly", she said prepared to at least pull it away a few times at a speed of 100 more or less. If she managed to do so she would tease him a little, let him at least land a partial hit but pull it away again. "You almost got it", a chuckle rose from her throat while they were playing. In the back Neza could be seen shaking his head and holding back a laugh but eventually she would either let him hit it or he even would be quick enough to hit it anyways. This would bring chocolate, honey drops, gummy bears and other things that ruin your teeth fall out for him to enjoy it.

WC: 270
TWC: 3102
Renji Hyuga
Renji Hyuga
Citizen

Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:00 pm
As Renji was finishing up his stretches, Yas would explain to him how exactly the game worked. Renji would be a bit disappointed when he learns that he can not use his day time tiger technique to bust open the pinata. But he was feeling super nice from the beverage that he was drinking so he would quickly get over it long before Yas Returns with the blindfold and bat.

“OK so I just use this thing to open it. *hiccup* sounds a bit easy, but ok.” Renji would say as Yas puts the blind fold over his face. Standing there with a big old smile on his face, Renji would allow Yas to lead him to the pinata.

No soon had Yas said “so the target is up ahead you just have to hit it properly.” Would Renji start to swing  the stick wildly from side to side in hopes of hitting the pinata. Oh course his wild attempts at hitting the pinata would come nowhere near hitting it as he was aiming off to the left of the pinata, just swiping at air. During one swipe in particular, Renji would think that he heard the pinatas movement through the air off to his side. Trying to catch it before it moved again, Renji would make a quick upward slash with the bat.

With an audible Thud, Renji’s slash would make some contact with the pinata; not enough to break it tho as it was just a partial hit. Though, Feeling the kickback in the stick from the pinata and hearing the thud it made, Renji would assume that he was successful in breaking the pinata and starts to lift his hand to take of the blindfold and see the results of his handy work.  He would stop however when he hears Yas say that he almost had it as she was laughing.

Now more determined to hit this thing than before, Renji would pick back up the stick and starts to swing again like a mad man. A few more missed swings, and Renji would begin to contemplate using his byakugan in order to see through the blindfold. He knew that Yas would not notice, but the kid inside of him would cause Renji to forgo cheating and to just enjoy himself; this was the most fun he had had in some time.

Renji’s restraint would pay off, for after a few more missed attempts he would here another loud sound. This one however was different from the last, it was more of a popping sound, and it would be shortly followed by the sounds of hundreds of pitter pattering on the floor.  

Renji would take his blind fold off just in time to see the last of the candies falling from the belly of the beast he had just slayed. And in vintage scrooge Mcduck fashion, he would swan dive into the pile of candy, a big ole smile upon his happy face.

Opening up a candy wrapper and popping it into his mouth Renji would look towards the girl and says “That was so cool, I did not *hiccup* know that such games existed!! *hiccup* now it’s your turn,no?” Renji would take one final chug of the bitter beverage , finishing it as he does so, and would then raise his hand to give the stick and blindfold to the girl, as he goes back to picking out candies that he likes.

Renji would also lookup towards the clock to check and see how much time was left until the new year, he did not want to miss the start of his birthday.

After he was finished rummaging through the pile of candy on the floor, Renji would get up and shuffles his way over to Neza to get another drink. “*hiccup hiccup* that last one started of nasty, but it *hiccup* was not that bad, can I get another.” A devilish grin on the boys face as he takes a second beer.

Clearly feeling nice from having had his first beer ever, Renji would nonchalantly point towards Yas’ arm and says “say *hiccup* what happened to your hand?” taking a sip and giving off a few more hiccups once he was done speaking. As he walks over towards one of the other pinatas.

WC
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:03 pm
Yasumi would play around with Renji and the piñata which made her chuckle every so when she made him miss his target. But when she finally let him hit it and the candy splattered on the ground she would applaud him tapping her hand against her arm. "That was a great hit Renji-kun! Poor cloud had no chance of escape." She would get up from her seat and walk towards the buffet as she looked back over her shoulder a little confused as he said he did not know that game. "You did not? At home we played it a lot well with less candy but it was fun to smash something anyways", she would grin and go to dip some fruit into the chocolate fondue.
The clock would tell Kenji that it was only one hour left to work towards his birthday slowly the day was coming to an end. Yasu would return to her seat with a plate full of chocolate coated fruits and make herself comfortable eating them bit after bit. Neza had handed the boy a beer and decided for himself he would only just give him alcohol free ones after that so he could take the sparkling wine he had prepared for the time the clock would strike midnight. Yasumi found herself with Renjin pointing at her arm and asking about what happened.

She looked at her arm, raised it a little and smiled. "It got crushed by a boulder and because it did not heal right it died off. To prevent blood poisoning of the rest of my body the animal doctor cut it off and cauterized it. Not a very pleasant memory but sometimes things happen that we do not have much control over", she would still smile at him shoving another chocolate coated piece of apple into her mouth.
"How about a match of cards or a board game to pass the time? Maybe even Mikado? We could as well do some wax casting. It is said if you pour hot wax into a bowl of cold water the shape it takes will show what your future holds in the next year", she would tip a finger against her nose.

WC: 368
TWC: 3470
Renji Hyuga
Renji Hyuga
Citizen

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:32 am
Seeing the girl smile when she spoke of her arm, it seemed as though she was not bothered by Renji's question. But none the less he would still apologize saying “*hiccup* I’m sorry for being so invasive. I mean, I was thinking about asking you, and the next think I know the words just flew out my mouth.” He would wait a few moments before continuing “but I am sorry to hear that. .. a boulder *hiccup*, I can’t imagine the pain.  you’re a real bad ass for being able to go through that and still have a smile on your face. Much respect.” bowing his head to the girl as he finishes his statement.

Not wanting to sour the mood, Renji would quickly shift the conversation “yeaah ahh, I’m totally down for some games. But You don’t want to beat up a pinata or two  first?” Renji would ask, clearly obsessed with the idea of swinging a bat and being rewarded with candies of all different type. After a brief stint of consecutive hiccups, Renji would ask the young girl “what’s mikado?...I’m not going to lie, I am kind of interested in knowing my future, how does that work too?” stopping to take a sip from his beer he’d continue on in a louder voice “I’m having so much fun! Let’s do it all!” standing to his feet and shooting his arms into the air out of excitement, he’d have  a cheerful eyes to ear smile on his face as well. Some of the beer would spill out of his can splashing onto his head and face, causing the genin to burst into laughter.

WC
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen

Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:02 am
She smiled at him and waved her good hand: "Don't worry about it, I had to answer that question often enough to not be bothered by t so much anymore. And for the smile, the world does not get better just because someone frowns all the time so well I do smile a lot because I feel more like that." She would smile at him and as he suggested her beat up a piñata first she would think about it. "You are right, I wanted to save those for others but it does not seem like anyone will be here for it anyways so why not", she would take the bat walking over to the zombie one. She would look at it: "I had made you special for someone else, but well now you are mine." She would pat its cheek as if it would know she was talking about it. "Mikado is a game with many small sticks almost like spaghetti. You take them as a whole bunch, twist them a little and then let them loose so they fall into a pile. Then you start taking sticks out of the pile but you are not allowed to make the other sticks move or even shake. If they do you cannot take the stick and have to put it back. The one who could take the most of the pile wins", she would explain while blindfolding herself.

While she did so Neza would have come forth and take the string that was holding the Zombie in place and wave Renji over. While is sister took position to hit the poor thing he would pull it away to show that to the hyuuga with a wink handing him the string to pull at and tease his sister like she had been doing with him. The swings Yasu would throw at it would be unbalanced and kind of not trained at all, but she would still try at it several times.

WC: 330
TWC: 3800
Renji Hyuga
Renji Hyuga
Citizen

Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:12 pm
“hmm that does sound interesting,*hiccup* I’m down to try I guess. But first things first. Let’s KO this zombie!” the boy would say, finishing his statement with an overly excited tone, as he rushes over towards Neza. Renji would try to hide a few giggles as Neza demonstrates pulling the zombie away from Yas. “Ok, I think I got it.” The hyuuga would say under his breath to Neza as he takes the string.

It was now Renji’s turn to get some pay back for when he was the one with the blind fold. He was certainly not about to make this easy for the girl. Pulling at the string he would watch in awe as the zombie piñata jumped about responding to his every movement. Seeing the way the piñata danced about would cause the young Genin to wonder if this was how Max felt when using his puppetry skills. It was quite fun but, it seemed kind of hard to control in a fight. At least for Renji, as he would lose his handle on the string a few times here and there. He would make a mental note to ask his teammate more about puppetry once he sees him in the morning.

Renji’s was having a blast watching as his friend would swing the bat. She was super unbalanced, but she did not let that stop her despite missing on all of her swings, she appeared just as determined as when she had started. Seeing this would cause the young boy to feel sorry and want to slow down the zombie so that she could easily hit it. Besides she had probably done the same for him, he would assume as he thinks back to how hard of a time he was having. He would look to Neza for advice on if he should take it easy on his sister.  Judging by his reaction, it seemed as if he too was having just as much fun watching the young academy students struggle to hit the piñata.

However, luck would have it, just as Renji’s was tugging down on the string to move the zombie, he would completely lose his grip, leaving the piñata open to a nice hit should the girl be swinging the bat at this moment. If she did hit the piñata all of the candies would spill out on to the floor at their feet. If she did not take advantage of the opening, Renji’s would eventually take it lite and give the girl a chance to land a decisive blow on the zombie.  

Either way, once the zombie’s guts were spilled, Renji would have to fight back the urge to jump right into the candies. Seeing as the girl was the one to break the piñata.  Instead he would just say “Great job Yas *hiccup*!” with his usual ear to ear smile.  

WC
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum