Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hell and Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Hell and Back

Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:00 pm
Nobunaga's right eye brow slightly rosw at Kyon's proposition. He had never thought about being a sensei, he wasnt really a people person. However it seemed from his words Kyson was under the impression that the Hiyu would make a good leader. Nobunaga was talking more about protecting those who were unable to protect themselves but perhaps that also incorporated teaching those very same people to better protect themselves. "I would not mind." Responded the Hiyu, referring the Kyson assuming he would not want to. "I cannot be there to protect everyone every waking moment therefore I can teach them to protect themselves, perhaps?" As the leader of the Storm Operatives Nobunaga knew Kyson would have his eye out for other capable shinobi to bolster the anbu corpse. Nobunaga would have no problem training them and leading them if needed. But if Kyson intended for the Hiyu to train Genin, he would have no issue with that. 

So Kyson wanted to test out Nobunaga's shinobi abilities, other than his fighting prowess and to train him at the same time. Now that the Hiyu thought about it, even though their fates had been entwined with one another and even though they had a little sparring session not too long ago, the two didnt really know each other capabilities, skills, strengths and or weaknesses. If Kyson was going to lead Nobunaga it only made sense that he would need to know the Hiyu inside out. Nodding his head in agreeance , Nobunaga would respond "Aye, I will undertake your training regiment. It has been a long time since I've undergone testing, it will do me some good perhaps." By the way he phrased his sentences it appeared the Hozuki had yet to actually plan out any training sessions, it was more of an idea he thought of and was fleshing out.

Training was a good idea, it would let Nobunaga and Kyson both know whether the Hiyu was ready to lead a team for it appeared Kyson already had some shinobi in mind to place under the brute's tutelage. Twin, who caught Kyson's eye. A pair he though had potential, perhaps a pair of shinobi he intends on grooming to become Storm Operatives themselves. Nobunaga nodded in agreeance once more "I'll take a look at them whenever you require me too." Raising his arm out from underneath his weather worn black cloak, he would rub the scar running along his face as he usually did when caught up in his thoughts. "Now that the celebrations are over, what does the Raikage have in store for us?" Nobunaga abruptly asked his leader. "Will his campaign of conquest continue or now that we have relative peace, will his cease the expansion of his borders?" Nobunaga felt he already knew the answer to that question. Maku was a mysterious man to say the least, but once a man got a lick of power all they wanted was more of it. Their current expansion was relatively easy, not really pitting them against any large shinobi villages. However if they were to continue their plans of conquest, it was inevitable that they would run into a larger village like Konoha and that would be a different story entirely.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:23 pm
It seemed his bodyguard didn't mind looking over some younger shinobi. Whether it be genin or fellow STORM ops. Well, as far as working with other STORM op. That isn't something he would have a choice on, all of them will need to be able to work alongside each other and compliment each others capabilities. But before any of that even comes into place, finding recruits were the main priority. "I trust you can lead them to becoming stronger physically and mentally. Like me, you've seen the good side of the shinobi world and you've also seen the bad sad of it as well. Some people here didn't have the pleasure of seeing both sides of the world. So hopefully your knowledge will improve the way they see the world." The boy said. Kyson then brought up the training that he wanted Nobunaga to do. It seemed he was ready to start it whenever. Which was not surprising to hear.

"That's good, but I'm confident you will have no problems with it since you were a DUST op before I even met you." He wouldn't even really call it a test honestly, at least for Nobunaga in particular. But the others willing to join will actually be tested. He would need to see where they were at mentally because the missions they might be sent on, might not be the most pleasant ones. 

"Good, I'll have you take a look at them after I meet with them." He said. He listened as he was concerned about what the Raikage had next in store for us. Kyson had no real answer for that. He hasn't spoke to nor seen Maku since he arrived in Kumo. He isn't even sure if he is back in the village yet. "Well, to be honest. I have no idea what's up next. I haven't seen him since I have arrived here. And I've been left to do his dirty work in the meantime. So at the moment, I have a lot on my plate as of right now." He said to his subordinate. Things been a bit confusing with Maku not here to get things moving. But what kind of second in command would he be if he just waited for his return? "So in the meantime, I guess I'll be the one to get things moving until he returns."
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:25 pm
It was true, both Kyson and Nobunaga had endured and survived through a slew of hardships throughout their lives. Nobunaga could use that experience to help mold the future generation into able shinobi, ones would could face the chaos of their would head on and with confidence. The Hiyu would have to dig deep into his knowledge repertoire to do so. He had never lead a team before and therefore knew not how to. However he could manage, just as Kyson was managing his leadership role. He was just a boy in comparison to Nobunaga however his life experiences had hardened him and he was now second in command of a powerful empire and the leader of an Anbu unit. Just as he used his past life experiences to lead and get to where he was, Nobunaga would have to do the same with those he was tasked with training. The training Kyson was going to put the Hiyu through would not only aid in his shinobi skills but would surely mold him into a better instructor as well, something Nobunaga was looking forward to.

The Hiyu would slightly curle the top right of his lips upon hearing that Kyson had zero inclination of what was up with the Raikage. "How typical of the trickster, no where to be found, no one knowing what he's up to." Knowing the Nobunaga served under a man such as Maku irked him, however that was the situation he found himself in. Shaking his head in annoyance, the Hiyu would state "Aye, I can imagine your hands are full considering the current state of the village. However you do not have to tackle it on your own, my Lord." The Hiyu was letting his Hozuki leader know that as always, Nobunaga was there to serve and do as he bid. 

Having now learned the Maku was no where to be found, it would appear that what Nobunaga had to say would only be herd by Kyson's ears. "I have some pertinent information that you need to hear." With his thick arms still crossed along his brutish chest, the Hiyu would begin "A former Suna and now Konohag nin and friend of mine recently came here. He is no longer here, however I have gained some valuable information from him." Serious as always, the Hiyu facial expression seemed a little more stern this time as he revealed what information he had learnt. "Konoha was invaded and conquered by the village Kiri. They are now under the leadership of a foreign ruler." Kiri's actions were much like that of Kumo's, expanding their reach, territory, influence and ultimately power. "It would appear that Kumo and Kiri's plans of conquest may lead the two villages to cross paths with one another." Nobunaga was letting Kyson know that he felt it was inevitable that the two villages would one day come into conflict with one another since their interests appeared to be aligned with one another.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:05 pm
Kyson chuckled as he went on about him taking on the Kage duties alone. "I'll be fine, besides, if I couldn't handle it. Then I wouldn't be fit to be a leader of this village. Look at as training." He would say in response to his bodyguard. Beside, sooner or later he will need him and a few others. But now he had some important information to relay to the young Hozuki. "I'm listening..." He said as his hands would enter his pockets. Listening closely to what Nobunaga had to say. He began to speak about the Kiri and Konoha situation. Kyson already knew of this information, Kira him informed about it.

"I'm already aware of this information. Kira visited me while I was in prison and told me . She lost someone that was very precious to her. In fact, I knew him as well. Actually he was my opponent when I was taking the Jounin exams." The boy said. He never got his rematch since him and Sal's fight ended with a draw. But it seemed that was never going to happen. At least he died protecting his village, it was better than what Kyson did when his village was attacked.

"That's why furthering this organization is more important now than ever. And I'm gonna see about setting you up with a squad in the meantime. So considering yourself being busy real soon." He said to Nobunaga. Getting involved with as much people in the village was his goal. A leader was someone everyone recognized. So he had a long way to go if he ever wanted to lead this village. Coming back here wasn't a mistake, he thought. He was brought back here for a reason and that reason was finally clear to him.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:44 pm
The Hiyu nodded as Kyson informed him he would be able to handle the responsibilities of being a leader on his own. Despite being so young, the Hozuki was far beyond his years. Nobunaga had no doubt that his leader would be able to handle himself however he would still be there if need be. He had never been in such a role as this and mistakes would be made, but as he said, it would be a learning process. 

It turned out Kyson had already been informed of Kiri's conquest bit Kira. The mention of the young kunoichi's name made Nobunaga think back to the Suna brigade that had joined Kumo. Other than the two of them and Kira the only other one was a lonesome boy. Royalty was his name? He wondered what had come of them. Since their departure to Hoshi Nobunaga had not seen either of them. He had no idea what they were up to. However that was for another time. The Hiyu shook those thoughts from his mind as he came back to the present. "We'll have to keep an eye out for Kiri. Perhaps send an envoy to Hoshi, see what information they have about the invasion. Make potential battle preparations." Perhaps once Nobunaga got more acquainted with his future team he could take them to Hoshi, would be a good learning experience. But that was more wishful thinking, dealing with the potential threat of a Kiri invasion was for mroe likely and more important of a matter to consider. 

"I am eager to meet this team you will pair me up with. Send for me when the team is ready, I will set up a meet. Also, I look forward to the training you have planned for me. Do not wait too long to find me." Turning to face his leader, the stoic brute would finish "That will be all my Lord." If Kyson had nothing more to say, the Hiyu would give a parting nod before dashing off.

Potential Exit

1374 words since previous claim
+13 AP
47 words to  http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31596-arrogant-stance-strike 25% discount applied
2000/2000 words memorize Kyson's chakra signature 
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:46 pm
You can use the words for the tech and the AP, you just can't apply the discount if you wanted to get more. But you do you, approved unless interrupted
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:03 pm
Hearing his subordinate speak, it seemed he heard about what happened to Konoha as well. It was nice seeing him getting information on his own. But sadly, sending someone to Hoshi wouldn't work. "Wouldn't be possible since Maku called off the alliance. So as of right now we are all we got. And must be ready if the time ever comes." He said.

"I'll see what I can do. I'll have everything ready for you in a few days. But I have some work I must attend to, so I'll catch you around my guy." Kyson said as he walked away.

(TWC: 1859)

(EXIT)

Claims:
- 1859 words towards Suiton: Suidanha (3742/4000)
- 400 words towards 4 ap to max out
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:08 pm
Approved my guy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum